Originally posted by: DurgaS

Movie: Amar Prem

Bada Natkhat hai re, Krishna Kanhaiyya, Ka kare Yashoda Maiyya, ho

Dhoondhe ri akhiyaan use chahun oar,
Jaane kahaan chup gaya Nand Kishore,
Ud gaya aise, jaise purvaiyya,
Ka kare Yashoda Maiyya, ho
Bada Natkhat hai re

Indi, IPK has indeed been a holy place, Bal Krishna, Radha Krishna, Devi Maiyya, Shiv-Parvati, Natraj, Bhakti ras all around. Lord Krishna seems to have a hand in my addiction towards the show. It was the narration of the birth of Lord Krishna by Khushi (beautifully executed by Sanaya) which diverted my attention to IPK. I remember that was the first time I looked up when the epi would be repeated again, just to enjoy the lovely narration. I've always loved mythological stories and related dance dramas, and the way Khushi told the story, I immediately liked her character.

Yes, Babli played the role of Little Krishna, after that she also played the role of the child incarnation of Devi Maiyya in the show Mata Ki Chowki. Guess, she had to be in IPK. But, I was surprised to see her in this role, though, she must have had lot of fun playing the role after the divine roles that she did.

Anjali is Gandhari, that is so true. Never thought about it. Indi, hats off to u. Anjali has always blindly trusted her husband, never doubted him, even when she kept getting hints. She turned a blind eye to all those hints, just like Gandhari who turned a blind eye to all those deeds her brother and sons did. When after the Kurukshetra war, she accuses Lord Krishna of plotting with the Pandavas and killing her sons, Lord Krishna tells her that if she had not turned a blind eye towards them earlier, the war would not have taken place.

Going off topic, but that reminds me of Akshay's latest audio interview, where he says that he is overwhelmed with the love and response he got from everyone after the show ended, but if it had come while the show was on, the side characters would have evolved better. In a way, I feel he's right. But, no one had the idea that the makers were obediently following the so-called demands of the fans. Didn't they have a story that was need to be told? Anyway, as ASR says in the Maha-epi, Forget it!

And before I indeed forget, Indi, need I say 😊, the rest of the review on the aankh micholi by everyone, is mindblowing. Keep it up. πŸ‘πŸΌ

hi durga,

thanks so much. bada natkhat, 😳, krishna plays hide and seek with yashoda ma, i actually thought of the song while writing about krishna, how beautiful that sequence, despite sharmila's a little to sweet ways. amar prem time doesn't spoil it, saw it on tv the other day, still real, still lovely.

i adore that janmashtami narration by khushi. don't think i've ever heard it being tpold so well and i belong to a vaishnav fam with temple and stuff. but i am a bit like asr, o believe in my own way, full respect to others, but my way is kinda my own. yet, sanaya got me. so so cute.

there was an innocence about ipk wven when it went tarditional and pooja path that i always liked, a certain freshness.

about gandhari, we used to talk about this on my earlier hangout, crooner. thanks for writing about what krishna said to gandhari. slashes of many characters from pour epics in ipk, and lots of krishna everywhere.

never saw the akshay interview but what he says is true. all actors were good, yet creatives decided to dump them all. i have always felt, extraordinary pressure by channel for trp, cost us out serial. if you badger creatives too much, they can't create. just one of those things. but yes, even creatives showed an incredible lack of interest after a point. pity.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ..Anita..

Episode 60!!!!

the episode starts with bua ji yelling/ complaining to the girls about the situation...SHe said we lost all the money, atleast look at our conditions before hand ( i think khushi knows the condition of their life, it is not her fault that some MAMIJI CROSSED ALL LIMITS😑wanted to mess with her hard work). she said if you are going to make a mistake atleast look at the clock and do it, so we could sell these sweets at the store the next day...but these sweets are bad look Payal was such a sweet sister, and backed up khushi ing now...SHE IS ALWAYS THERE FOR KHUSHI😊 saying she did a great job and how she saved the situation by making jalebis and how everyone praised her.  Bua ji was like great first your spend our money and now you spent their money.she said if you are going to make a mistake atleast look at the clock and do it, so we could sell these sweets at the store the next day...but these sweets are bad looking now...she leaves the sisters to go to the kitchen.  The sisters looks at the sweets and sit down all dejected...Bua ji comes back and sits just like them and then she gets a great idea, to call the manger to see if she can get the money they spent back...khushi calls the manager and becomes sad because the manager is still mad and refuses to give back their money.  A few seconds later shyam calls, and said i heard about the news about the contract...and khushi was like how do you now...Shyam's face was like OH SNAP, i need to be more careful πŸ˜† He saved the situation by saying he can tell by her voice...Shyam said that he will come tomorrow and help her out if she can, and also said to listen to bua ji as he will make her understand tomorrow...khushi smiles a bit and they end their conversation.
 SHE ALWAYS SMILE FOR OTHERS AND INHALES HER OWN PAIN
Back at the RM, nani is comparing la and khushi saying how different they are from one another...right then la comes to apologize...Mami said we forgive because you are young and if the young ones do not make mistakes who will...anjali agrees and tries to convince nani to forgive her...saying that la realizes her mistake and she is apologizing..nani still does not bend...shyam comes in but in a better way and said the same to to nani but she loosens up a little but not enough to forgive.  La and everyone leaves dejected...and mami said La apologized , it was late but better late than never...nani just glares and mami scurries off. 
LA WAS NOT IN HER SENSES AND NANI IS JUST NOT SETTLING FOR HER QUIET NATURAL
In Anjam's room, anjali is taking off her bangle  and saying how when one problem ends another one pops up...and when one door is locked, you do not have the key to open it...Shyam was leaning against the wall and and thinking of khushi lighting the candles...and said some deep stuff on how it is up to us to find the solution...and upon saying that she thinks of khushi's word of having a good husband.  Anjam both go to sleep (right now i am wondering how in the world is anjali sleeping in a sari...i cannot barely stand in one and here she is wearing one 24/7 and that is one fancy night sari...rant over) and anjali thinks of what shyam said and connects it with khushi...she wakes up and said khushi!!! shyam wakes up and said what happened and anjali said she found her solution and they both go back to sleep
I AM SO BLESSED BY HER IDEA FOR NOT TELLING HIM.PHEW!
In khushi and payal's room, Khushi is talking to devi maiya and telling her about the day and she askes her if she can fix the situation with the manager.  Khushi goes to bed and payal notices that she has no payal on one foot...she asks khushi where is your payal...and khushi then hides behind her dupatta and said where is khushi...payal said i am serious and khushi is like it is on my ankle and she notices that she does not have her payal on now she is looking for it wondering where she left it.SHE WAS LOOKING LIKE A SMALL KID WHO LOVES TO PLAY HIDE AND SEEK.
 Then scene switches to arnav picking up the payal and holding it just mesmerized by it (he looked maha hot).  I don't know why but that scene reminded me of lord of the rings with golum holding the ring, Arnav was holding the payal like my precious...i cannot believe that i compared arnav to golum right now...they are like poles apart but i hope you got my point

LOVE THIS ONE AND HE WAS LOOKING YUMMILICIOUSπŸ˜†

Now it shows anjali and mami ji driving in a car heading somewhere...mami ji does not know where anajli is taking her but all anjali said that she is going to the solution to our problem...the reach laxmi nagar and mami wants to know why she is here...anjali said to see khushi and mami is like why...anjali thenou want akash to get married right...mami ji is like phati sari and akash...anjali was like no...to help la...(sorry if this seems out of place i had no clue where to place it)
ITS NOT THAT SHE DOES NOT WANT TO BUT LA CREATED A MESS AND SHE COULDN'T AT THAT MIN
Lo and Behold shyam is now at the gupta house...He is sitting with them at the table talking about the situation...then the window begins to creak ( i am telling you devi maiya is helping him out)!  DM IS THE KEY PLAYER and bua ji is complaining about it and shyam said he will get it fixed...then payal comes with the hisaab (records) and asked shyam if he can talk to the manager...shyam said he can try  but his face was like my raaz might be out since the manager knows him...Shyam then changed the topic by saying that khushi should go to lucknow and try new things...payal was like i have been saying that and khushi was like NO i will not go back... i don't know why but i will not go (I think is because of arnav, or as khushi says it the sign given by DM) Shyam was like think about it...bua ji intervenes by saying why are you forcing her them to leave and shyam is like i did not mean it like that...He quietly said it will help me from not playing this hide and seek and less risk of getting caught...bua ji noticed he is saying something and said she cannot hear him due to the window...he said let's keep the window open..HE IS OPENING THE KEY DOOR OF THE OPPORTUNITY FOR KHUSHI.and he goes to open the window, when he sees anjali out the window , at the same time it looked like anjali saw shyam and asked the driver to stop the car.  Shyam immediately closes the window and said that he has some work...bua ji said he is not allowed to leave since he just came and he is still on crutches...shyam somehow manages to leave.  THe door bell rings and bua ji screams saying shyam babua you are back so fast...and she opens the door to find anjali and mami standing at her door step.

Anita great anlysis .My comments are VISIBLEβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Disclaimer:I would like to acknowledge that all my translations have been found on You Tube Videos translated by Alexa.   All credit of translation and my interpretation of her work is acknowledged.  All work I consider to be my own with the help of the translation.  If work is used please credit.  Thank you all for reading!

A Sister's Love

Buaji answers the door thinking Shyam has come back already, "Shyam,Bubwa!...", she opens the door, "OH, NandKishore, who are you?" Two women are standing there beautifully and expensively dressed.  "Not God, but Raizada family! Are you Kushi's mommy?"one says.  The sparring has begun.  'No I'm her Buaji,'well I'm her Mami!'    The two women who have spoken have a stare down; words flying back and forth until Kushi comes to the door and introduces the two to Buaji.  Buaji these are the women of the Raizada family, she introduces Anjali and Mamiji.  Payal has come and said hello showing her sisterly love and support of her family.  Buaji says is this a live advertisement for jewelry? Mami responds, she doesn't know if she is inside or out the house is so small.  Kushi invites them in perplexed why they would be here in her humble home.  Meanwhile Shyam is outside, asking himself why Anjali is here.   

In the GH living room an insulted Buaji is looking away, Kushi brings water which Mami refuses but Anjali takes and drinks.  A sister's love will allow her to do anything even drink groundwater compared to mineral water which Mami has commented on.  (I am taking poetic license on this even though I know the Raizada's do drink groundwater, just to make a point).  Kushi asks why they have come and Buaji answers if they are here to complain about the sweets, she apologizes.  She explains when Kushi gets angry she makes mountains of jalebi.  Mami retorts that she used their ingredients to make that mountain! The sparring continues. She calls Kushi a cheat and that she spoiled the sweets and she brought torn sarees for them.  Buaji says enough, she has had enough of her complaints.  Kushi neither spoils desserts nor sells torn sarees.  She won't sit here and listen to her cheap complaints!  Mami tells her she has a sharp tongue and asks her if she is accusing her of lying?  (YES, you did, Mami!)  Buaji asks her if she wants to teach her manners.  She talks too much.  Mami answers, I just got started.  They both have gotten to their feet and even look like it may come down to fisticuffs but Kushi and Anjali step in between the two, each controlling their own Aunt.  Payal comes with snacks and Buaji makes another snide comment which again is returned by another even nastier one by Mami.  Holy cow, we can see the future here with their ongoing rivalry!  Finally, Anjali says they didn't come to talk about sarees or to complain about the desserts we came to make an offer to Kushi and there starts the story of a sister's love.

Kushi exclaims, "What?"   Anjali continues that she shouldn't worry this is not for AR Designs but for the Raizada house.  Mami says we already have enough servants and I thought right then and there Buaji would punch her as she nearly jumped out of her chair.  Thank DM that Payal was there to hold her down; she love's her sister so much.  Anjali says she wants Kushi to teach Lavanya how to be a good bahu.  Mami tells Anjali she is not thinking properly and to change her mind otherwise there will be many problems.(Premonition)  Anjali reassure her she knows what she is doing, a sister's love will prompt her to do anything for him.  Buaji chimes in, is the Raizada house a circus that you have to train the animals.  Mami answers with her famous hello, hi, bye, bye, you hit the target!  This really is a circus and there is one lion, my mother-in-law.  Buaji and she connected in some way just now.   And she doesn't need any education!  Buaji hails her NK and asks then who is the clown, YOU?  Sparring starts again.  How many times do I have to tell you that I am her Mami? Buaji says well I am her Buaji!  Kushi ignores the two and says to Anjali, why a job for her, why me?  How should she teach Lavanya? This thing' Anjali answers that she could do it too but Nani won't allow her.  She explains that Kushi has all the traditional qualities that Nani would like Lavanya to have.  She is from Lucknow, her lifestyle, her food preferences, how she dresses, how she talks to and respects elders, you have all the qualities Nani wants to see in a bahu (premonition) and she wants to see all this in Lavanya.  Anjali trusts that Kushi can help her. A sister's love has just laid down the plan.

ASR is working on his mini lap top, what is that BTW?  He is working and is distracted, maybe a thought of someone may be creeping into his mind.  Lavanya comes up and hugs him from behind and asks if he is still angry with her.  She comes around and sits next to him and tells him she promises that she will win over everyone's hearts in this house no matter how long it takes.  He answers her that she doesn't have to win anyone's hearts, but for him the only one that matters is his sister, if she is happy than all is well.  He gets up turning his back to her and continues, 'and if my sister is happy, then nothing is better.  I am able to do anything for her happiness (premonition!)  She responds, of course and what is important to him is important to her.  But she asks him a question, is there someone important in your life other than your sister?  He closes his eyes, taking in a deep breath and visualizes the other person that IS important to him.  He sees Kushi in the guest house angry and hair flowing, then in the red saree, all beautiful, gorgeous and sad, in the store room with her dupatta lovingly caressing him'Lavanya interrupts him, tell me ASR, is there anyone else?   He pauses'no, absolutely no, he walks away leaving her disappointed.

GH- Kushi says to Anjali that she respects her a lot but she can't take the job and Mami chimes in with okay let's leave this is the first true thing she has said.  Little do you know, Mami, that everything Kushi says is true!  Buaji tells Mami to be quiet already and know that she can do the job but doesn't want to, she is refusing it. Got that?  Anjali says to Kushi this is a paying job and she apologized for not being paid for the party.  Kushi asks for forgiveness but she just doesn't work in the presence of Arnav Singh Raizada.  Hell, hi, directly, Bye, bye Mami chants!  Anjali asks her, "What happened between the two of you? Look, I want you to do this.  Nani won't mind.  Lavanya has need of you.  Kushi interrupts her, "Anjali, please don't pressure me.  I agree we need money urgently.  (This next translation I don't know what was said so please girls help me here.)  I can't take the job at least not after everything that happened between me and ASR."  Anjali wants her to think long and carefully and she says something that hits Kushi hard, "DO NOT IGNORE WHEN DESTINY KNOCKS!"   Kushi answers that this is very difficult for her and please don't complicate things by telling her that.  She respects her very much.  They get ready to leave, disappointed, but as Anjali is leaving an idea comes into her head, something that is so beyond her thought process, something only a sister's love could make her do. She turns back to Kushi, "well I want you to take the offer and with any decision you make I want the correct one.  I don't know if Chote remembers but I do, you signed a contract with ASR Company and you resigned before the expiration of that contract.  That means you have to pay the company one lakh rupees."  Mami comments that her arrogance has disappeared and now she is silent.  Buaji asks what does that mean.  Kushi answers Anjali is right and she has forgotten, but she would never believe it would be her to remind her of that.  Anjali continues, "Think about it.  Either accept the job or pay one lakh rupees to the company."  They leave, Anjali taking in and letting go of that deep breath of courage she just took, all for a sister's love.  Opening the door she turns back and tells Kushi she has a day to think about it and let her know of her decision.  Buaji is praying to NK and Kushi is in utter disbelief.

Anjali and Mami in the car driving back to RM and Mami asks her why did she do what she did to get Kushi into the Raizada house.  She understands she is a favorite of Nani.  She says why we don't split Lavanya teaching into 50/50; 50% Anjali and 50% Mamiji.  Anjali answers Nani says we can't help her and she doesn't want anymore arguments in the family.  Manorama readily agrees.

GH-Shyam asks Kushi what happened and she says Anjali came.  He asks who?  AARGGGHHH!!! Hate him!  Anjali, Lord Govenor's sister.  She tells him all that has happened and she says she thought she was so nice but NOOO, she is just like her demon brother.  Shyam says enough Kushiji, oh what Shyam did that bother you?  Too bad, you lost your rights on that woman the minute you set your lustful eyes on Kushi!  They ask him if anything legally can be done about the contract and he says no. Kushi in despair says what do we do?  He tells Kushi he will take on all her responsibilities now and pay the money to the company and then she will not have to work for the Raizada family.   

She is in shock.  What has this man said?  Will she take either proposition? She is worried and I expect a mountai of jalebi will be coming soon.

A sister's love will do anything'.even blackmail.πŸ˜‰

hi cynthia, fun and detailed as usual, with great premonition points. red great, pink aww, green ugh. how the two aunt's fight. when ipk wants to show a rare kind of love, it seems to enjoy setting it against a contrasting background of hate or lack of harmony. this time it was the two bickering aunts versus extraordinary sibling love.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
πŸ€—β€οΈ

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Episode 60

Title Credit : Cynthia

LOVELY COLLAGE AS USUAL HOW DO YOU MAKE THE BACK GROUND SKIN SO SOFT AND MELOW.LOVE IT.πŸ‘
THNX AGAIN FOR YOUR DEEP ANALYSIS OVER EPI 60.πŸ‘
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

EPISODE 58 & 59

Why so much lime in these two epis?On sweets, limy alcohol  and lime color bottle,lime juice for La,hmm...interesting.Here are my findings.

Symbolism:

In India : Lime tree :future will please you,a sudden profit

and lemon is a symbol of purification and Love

In Euorope:Lime tree  symbolizes romanticism ,secret lover ..In Italy -selflessness

LIME color new possibilities and opportunities

Connection : Khushi will get sudden money from Arnav when he will bring her home by paying her after throwing out.She is going to get new opportunity.Lemon which Mamiji splashed on sweets will purify her in a long run by both sisters and she will develop love for them.Khushi is affected by these by still shows her selflessness and Shyam is a secret lover at this point.I must say at this point Romanticism is developing among these two too as well as Payesh.

Our secret lover Shyam is ready to flee because as a secret admirer he can't be in front of Cake I mean Khushi .The moment Anjali who is a secret admirer of him asks him the reason of his perturbation ,his phone [biggest Villain of IPK]rings and he excuses himself from the crime scene.He calls her later and makes up a lie of "Delhi friend Alone in the hospital" just like my dog ate my homework story."Hum jante hain iss waqt aap ki ankhon mein aansoo hain{I know you are crying]  Ufff he is crossing all the limits.Arggg😑😑😑

😑 

Pause here :Arnav will always be besides her no matter what.Later he was holding her on her anniversary while revealing Shyam.

Anjali  becomes despondent ,distressed and heartbroken but tries to keep her chin up .Arnav wants to end the party for her as he does not care about anyone but her.The way he gulps her pain and expresses his concerns ,there is no question Di is everything for him.Both brother and sister cut the cake along with the family[ DM's plan as Payal and Khushi are also part of this family already].Anjali becomes more bereaved as Mamiji and the guest inquirer the reason of Shyam's absence.Arnav dissoled the issue by telling everyone as for Jijia ji work is more important.I love how the whole family during the Cake ceremony pampered her.No offense but it was her day to celebrate but got ruined by rotten egg.😑

Anjali dejected herself when Khushi comes and cheers her  up with her selflessness."Zaroor koi paka kam hoga " [must have an important work  to go] YES Khushi your secret lover can't be seen with his wife to cut the cake.But what Khushi said it was so true in their own relationship later  ,Real thing is the strength of this relationship[Strongest relationship ever even during hate period] in this relation eyes pour the love and concern not words[Khushi and Arnav always spoke with each other through their eyes and heart since day one]...bringing smile at each others face in the time of need and be there for each other [Arshi were always there for each other good or bad,from guest house till kidnapping] its in their smile...[Khushi's smile is the biggest treasure and strength for Arnav and seeing his one smile brings butterflies in her stomach "hanste huwe aap bilkul bhi LaadGovernor nahin lagte

CONNECTION:Anjali was alone with the family in this wedding anniversary and will be alone later one too.Khushi is cheering her here and consoling later .Shyam saved by the bell this time but bells of toys will make him caught later.This one has guests without him but later he will be without guests.Makers did do a good job by keeping contrast in these two.

Nani heard all of this and becomes so proud of her.Both Nani and Anjali admires her astuteness at this age.Arnav also gets stunned at her sagacity but does not forget to scare her with his glares but he was happy to see his Di smiling.πŸ˜†

Nani applauds Khushi's ways to console Anjali.Anjali agrees with that.Arnav analogs each word of Nani about Khushi keenly with his side eyes.He is feeling eminent at her in his own style as ASR never says thnx or sorry but his expressions are mind blowing .Barun you rock.πŸ‘

Nani  outrages at La after the dance.She walks out by saying this song perfectly suits her .I disagree with Nani as this suits more to Shyam after all he is "Character dhilla" because in RM not everyone's character is perfect since PAST so Naniji don't say that.La walks off and gets drunk with limy alcohol to release her stress.She is not a bad gal its just she is alone and stressed out.

She comes back at the party and gets jealous after hearing Nani's remarks about Khushi.Ghabar Nani's glares were enough to make La mutton as she crossed all the limits today.

Arnav who was feeling valiant for elucidation of Khushi from Nani and now discomfited for La.What a comparison.πŸ‘ He respects Nani's opinion way too much.😳But does not show it.

Arnav treats La with the lime juice as a guest and brings her senses back by making her realize how did she ruin her sister's anniversary party.La asks for forgiveness and walah he asks her to seek forgiveness from the whole family.Khushi's first success though unintentionally but Arnav starting believing in seeking forgiveness.He is going to imply that later Mr Akhroo Romanticoo Khan.Looks Yummilicious in limy green clothes.😳

Mamiji and her cringing games are fantabulous.Her slanting ways of squeezing lime juice over sweets and misguiding the manager in such a way that he declines to pay Gupta sisters were too stooped .She blames them that they did it deliberately .Khushi gets disconcerted and buckles her up for the war of Jalaibis.Payal tries to make her calm down but Sanka Devi is disquieted as her DM is not fair with her.Poor soul has no idea a bigger opportunities are ahead of her as she entered her home  with sweet thals with the twinkling sound of her payal and she meant to be a joy and happiness for this family. 

She makes mountains of Jalaibis(my friend Cynthia's title) to bring the real joy of the party.Her selflessness has no boundaries ,she can't ruin Anjali's party and that's how she is going to save it .At this point I felt money issue is at one side her reputation and self respect is on the other as Mamiji called her dissimulator .At the top Manager told her he will talk to the BOSS "Arnav" who just challenged her by telling her "Keh tum jessi larkiyan tou paison keh liye..."{ gold digger] She wants to prove him "Har chees paison sai nahin kharidi ja sakti"[Not everything you can buy from money] meaning you can't buy me with your money and that's my challenge to you!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and he is going to say actually admit "har chees par tum..." Because from now on that's exactly the game is which they both will play acc to DM's wish.😳

Nani and Anjali approbates her despite the expendable attitude of Mamiji.They love Khushi way too much already.Awww😊Everyone in the party applauds the fresh aroma and taste of jalaibis and Mamiji 's plan goes hello hi bye bye!! IDEA PHILAP!!

Pause here:Mamiji Khushi is the one who will be protector of this home and Anjali whom you love so much but you are unaware of that.

Arnav is adamant to throw daggers of glaring shots at Khushi no matter what.He just can't let her out of his sight and she is fully aware of that which makes her more afflictive .😳

In GH.Buaji  becomes astonished and baffled at the same time after hearing all the story of RM,"tum hi hamesha garbar kart ho" [ you always create problems]A middle class family struggling with their lives everyday basis as Khushi says to Arnav later"Hum issi mein jeena sekh laitain hain"[We learn to live like that.So true.Love Buaji and her dialogues,"Bananain chale thai Mithai ka Taj Mahal aur Ban Gya Kutub Minar" meaning we wanted to reduce our difficulties but in return our debt increased.Deep meaning we got more worries than happiness.Khushi's distress has no limit.

Our secret lover Shyam comes back and brags about how he handled the situation very nicely in between La and Naniji.Secret admirer Anjali does not give any response but  honey tangling shabby tongue of Shyam  diverts her attention towards La and wins this round of deceitfulness .He gets upset hearing all praises about Khushi and dissuades the topic.

Naniji 's acrimony and annoyance towards La has no limit today.She does not want to give Anjali any chance to speak in La's favor.Naniji is way too impressed by Khushi or should I say have a planwa in her mind by saying all of this...hmmm...Mamiji was way too hilarious."Woh Larki today ki hai aur najar tomorrow pe hai".hmmm...Nani compares Khushi with La to just put her name in Anjali's head.I agreed with Nani proper upbringing and mannemanners make a human a proper one and it takes time to become one.

MOMENT OF THE DAY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKP54-cPCEI

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKP54-cPCEI[/YOUTUBE]

hi arshi,

nice take. i like that nimboo take but of course. also, secret lover shyam and secret admirer anjali. episodes moved inexorably toward return of khushi, but i did find them both not as interesting as 57 and the previous week. but a couple of really nice bits, thedrefoire happy. red great, pink awww, green is for the slithering one eeeuuuwww.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 60!!!!

the episode starts with bua ji yelling/ complaining to the girls about the situation...SHe said we lost all the money, atleast look at our conditions before hand ( i think khushi knows the condition of their life, it is not her fault that some banshee wanted to mess with her hard work). she said if you are going to make a mistake atleast look at the clock and do it, so we could sell these sweets at the store the next day...but these sweets are bad looking now... Payal was such a sweet sister, and backed up khushi saying she did a great job and how she saved the situation by making jalebis and how everyone praised her.  Bua ji was like great first your spend our money and now you spent their money.she said if you are going to make a mistake atleast look at the clock and do it, so we could sell these sweets at the store the next day...but these sweets are bad looking now...she leaves the sisters to go to the kitchen.  The sisters looks at the sweets and sit down all dejected...Bua ji comes back and sits just like them and then she gets a great idea, to call the manger to see if she can get the money they spent back...khushi calls the manager and becomes sad because the manager is still mad and refuses to give back their money.  A few seconds later shyam calls, and said i heard about the news about the contract...and khushi was like how do you now...Shyam's face was like OH SNAP, i need to be more careful.  He saved the situation by saying he can tell by her voice...Shyam said that he will come tomorrow and help her out if she can, and also said to listen to bua ji as he will make her understand tomorrow...khushi smiles a bit and they end their conversation.

Back at the RM, nani is comparing la and khushi saying how different they are from one another...right then la comes to apologize...Mami said we forgive because you are young and if the young ones do not make mistakes who will...anjali agrees and tries to convince nani to forgive her...saying that la realizes her mistake and she is apologizing..nani still does not bend...shyam comes in but in a better way and said the same to to nani but she loosens up a little but not enough to forgive.  La and everyone leaves dejected...and mami said La apologized , it was late but better late than never...nani just glares and mami scurries off.

In Anjam's room, anjali is taking off her bangle  and saying how when one problem ends another one pops up...and when one door is locked, you do not have the key to open it...Shyam was leaning against the wall and and thinking of khushi lighting the candles...and said some deep stuff on how it is up to us to find the solution...and upon saying that she thinks of khushi's word of having a good husband.  Anjam both go to sleep (right now i am wondering how in the world is anjali sleeping in a sari...i cannot barely stand in one and here she is wearing one 24/7 and that is one fancy night sari...rant over) and anjali thinks of what shyam said and connects it with khushi...she wakes up and said khushi!!! shyam wakes up and said what happened and anjali said she found her solution and they both go back to sleep

In khushi and payal's room, Khushi is talking to devi maiya and telling her about the day and she askes her if she can fix the situation with the manager.  Khushi goes to bed and payal notices that she has no payal on one foot...she asks khushi where is your payal...and khushi then hides behind her dupatta and said where is khushi...payal said i am serious and khushi is like it is on my ankle and she notices that she does not have her payal on now she is looking for it wondering where she left it.  Then scene switches to arnav picking up the payal and holding it just mesmerized by it (he looked maha hot).  I don't know why but that scene reminded me of lord of the rings with golum holding the ring, Arnav was holding the payal like my precious...i cannot believe that i compared arnav to golum right now...they are like poles apart but i hope you got my point

Now it shows anjali and mami ji driving in a car heading somewhere...mami ji does not know where anajli is taking her but all anjali said that she is going to the solution to our problem...the reach laxmi nagar and mami wants to know why she is here...anjali said to see khushi and mami is like why...anjali then said that you want akash to get married right...mami ji is like phati sari and akash...anjali was like no...to help la...(sorry if this seems out of place i had no clue where to place it)

Lo and Behold shyam is now at the gupta house...He is sitting with them at the table talking about the situation...then the window begins to creak ( i am telling you devi maiya is helping him out) and bua ji is complaining about it and shyam said he will get it fixed...then payal comes with the hisaab (records) and asked shyam if he can talk to the manager...shyam said he can try  but his face was like my raaz might be out since the manager knows him...Shyam then changed the topic by saying that khushi should go to lucknow and try new things...payal was like i have been saying that and khushi was like NO i will not go back... i don't know why but i will not go (I think is because of arnav, or as khushi says it the sign given by DM) Shyam was like think about it...bua ji intervenes by saying why are you forcing her them to leave and shyam is like i did not mean it like that...He quietly said it will help me from not playing this hide and seek and less risk of getting caught...bua ji noticed he is saying something and said she cannot hear him due to the window...he said let's keep the window open...and he goes to open the window, when he sees anjali out the window , at the same time it looked like anjali saw shyam and asked the driver to stop the car.  Shyam immediately closes the window and said that he has some work...bua ji said he is not allowed to leave since he just came and he is still on crutches...shyam somehow manages to leave.  THe door bell rings and bua ji screams saying shyam babua you are back so fast...and she opens the door to find anjali and mami standing at her door step.

some banshee. 🀣 ha ha well described... mami banshee.

shyam in green, gah, never misses a chance to be creepy, does he.

the sari rant in pink, aw, but see when you become an sp bahu, or achhi ladkii, the art will come to you naturally. till then enjoy being normal. di bhi na.

the hot man with payal, nice. haven't seen lord of the rings, maybe i should just to get that comparison. oh the things i'll do for research πŸ˜†.

in orange, dm. why does she save him though? πŸ€’

and khushi won't go back to lucknow, no matter what. now that's interesting.

thanks, anita, lovely take and your little outbursts.

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Pretty busy with real life  work even overlapping time at home as some  bomb blasts occured.
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Happy Birthday to my dear friend    ArshiHamesha!
May your day be bright, all your wishes come true and may you always be in bliss like the feeling we get when watching our show!!xoπŸ€—πŸ₯³
Edited by cinthiann1758 - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

Pretty busy with real life  work even overlapping time at home as some  bomb blasts occured.

i heard. are you in hyderabad? hope all safe? take care.