Frequent Posters

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: chalhov

Ami

Episode 54,55,56

Interesting take

He is losing control, a big part has to do with the girl that won't stop coming in his dil or dimaag (hear or mind)...sometimes in the form of curtains, sometimes as DM chunni and sometimes at the table when someone mention Lucknow food... and this strained relationship with his Nani is also affecting him. 

"itna kamzor nahin hai Arnav Singh Raizada ki ek ladki ke khayaal ko apne dil se na nikaal sake! ek saaye ki tarah chha gayee hai mere dimaag mein (ASR is not so weak that he can't fortge about a girl, she's on my mind like a shadow)"

Emotions, Ehsaas, inn sab ki meri zindagi mein koi jagah nahi hai...aur na mein kabhi ban ne dooga. Tum mere uss kal ka hissa ho jo beet chuka hai aur ab, Khushi Kumaari Gupta ek naam se zyaada aur kuchh nahi hai, (you were a part of my past, now you're nothing more than a name Khushi Kumaari Gupta) " 

For ASR

toofan kya hai dekho meri in aakhon main
aakhon ki tasveer bahi mere seene main
tum hi tum ho in sanson main suno na, suno na

Khushi's smile disapears and looks up in shock, Payal knows this will be a problem, "hum wahan nahi jaa sakte(I told you, i can't go there)" even after he warned to ruin her business, she was ready to walk out.  The supposed Golddigger

Lovely drool corner and the best vulnerable ASR

Sorry I keep making so many typos/mistakes in my posts keep doing two things talking and entering😳

All my verses parts of some song this is from Mere Jeevan Saathi Rajesh Khanna and Tanuja Singing Deevana karake Chodoge

Hi Chalhov! just  β€οΈ those lines for ASR, PERFECT! if only she woud dekh, she would see that toofaan raging, or may she did in the storage room and that's what frightens her to no end.  Growing up in the 90s never gave time of the day to these older songs...deemed them boring except for a few...appreciate the lyrics and the deepness of these golden track much more now, thank you!😊
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

whole day I've been watching BS's fresh pics and blushing and drooling..Good to see LM and Dolly with him. But I would be happier if Sunny were there too.missing my Sunny and Bunny too much.

awww Sohara, here is a πŸ€— to my fellow sarun lover. i can sense how badly you want them back.  it would be cool to see them together again "sunny/bunny" that too freaking cute!
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: chalhov

Gold digger Khushi according to ASR and Mami πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ paise ke liye tum jaisi ladkiya kuch bhi kar sakti hai

sorry, missed that one. yes, tum jaisi ladki... and all that. poor khushi more and more befuddled by these insults. all she loves is jalebi.
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

ritu,
that was such a fresh, sweet, aww making tale of encounter with the barun kind. thanks so much for posting it here.

ami, more research material for our phd. and since for the well being of my heart i shall not be meeting him, especially after what i read here, i guess you all will have to do the face to face research. wiwy, are you listening? 

I guess wiwy is not listening, but i'll do the honors!!! πŸ˜ƒ aap ke liye kuchh bhi Indi!! 

Ritu,i did get a chance to read most of that lucky fan's story, was grinning with the details she provided about this man i have hopelessly fallen for. it's a good feeling to know how down-to-earth he is. As i was falling in love for the show and Barun, started googling so much about him and wanted him to be like ASR, but when i realized he is the complete opposite, fell in love even more. who can believe this guy, who loves to laugh and make ppl laugh all the time play ASR to perfection. only shows his talent. so when i read the bit about an uncleji telling Barun, he never seen him smile like this since on the show he's so angry, Baruns reply of "living like that would kill a person  (in hindi)" was so awww, Indeed ASR didn't start living until Khushi came into his life.  and ofcourse how he joked with the uncle about villian role being available, OMG JUSSHHH want to put him in my pocket, so freaking cute! ok i'll stop now.
Also BTW Ritu, i did read your comments on my 53, thanks so much, don't think i replied and don't have time to hunt for the post. I"m so glad you liked my words and i took you inside that dream, that's where i was for like two days trying to find words for what i felt..πŸ˜†
Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail

thanks, ami,
no need to be jealous since i only get into his head. πŸ˜‰. he is classy, that's true, please see him in the team sobtians facebook page, ami it's a sight for sighing thirsty eyes. πŸ˜†. thanks so much for liking my ramble, the amn makes me feel asr in ways i never thought it was possible with a fictional and fictitious character.

that question of yours, yes she does say she loves him but she also always remembers to indicate she's happy with whatever he is willing to give, his sense of control of the relationship is never challenged. maybe that's what keeps him there. and to be fair to him, he has not promised more than that. la somewhere gets that and she wants him so much she settles for it. in fact, much later once when he is nice to her about something, explaining himself, she almost collapses... you're being nice to me, asr. she's thrilled but never demands it.

ok no longer jealous πŸ˜† @ wiwy and i both appreciate you staying just inside his head, 
  anyone can ramble about this man (barun or ASR) and my ears will listen! is  the FB page the same on your friend started? i did join that, will take a look, too bad the hv FB blocked at work πŸ˜­ 
thanks for answering that question, it make sense, she never did demand it.
Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Indi, lovely take on Hindi films. 😊 Shammi Kapoor reminds me of the movie Junglee. I find many similarities to this movie and IPK. A rich businessman who talks less, never smiles and who has a serious and angry look; and a young, fun-loving, talkative small town girl. They have petty fights initially, but later fall head over heels in love. And the guy turns into a happy, naughty romantic. His mother is somewhat like Dadi, who's fed false stories about the girl by the bad guys. There is also the guy's sister who has her own story (although its totally different from the show). But, for the sake of the sister, the girl takes some risks, ends up getting blamed, small misunderstanding created. But, in the end, the bad guys are exposed and there's a happy ending. I love the song from the movie Ehsaan tera hoga mujhpar. It fits so well with Arnav and Khushi.

Cinthia, there are many many beautiful classic movies which u can relish upon. If u tell us which genre of movies u would like to see, we can suggest some names. And, why only Hindi, there are so many wonderful movies made in other Indian languages as well. I am sure, many of us here, would gladly provide u list of some good movies in various languages. 😊 

DurgaS I am a huge romance novel person or romantic historical fiction.  It's all about the love for me!  Please name a few preferably with eng subtitles!  Thanks

cinthiann1758 thumbnail

verra nice. maybe some day again?

I wish!  I was watching the episodes that I had taped since I was sick in bed with nothing else to do but sleep.  I realized they were such a wonderful couple.  Nothing I have ever watched in my entire life compares to the chemistry of these two.  Sigh...
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Episode-87

So many things happened in this maha episode.
Khushi entered RM with lots of abhorrence.She was beseeching to DM not to face Arnav. Where Arnav's zeal for Khushi was constantly distracting him from the phone convo. Khushi rushed to the kitchen hearing ASR's voice. They were about to confront, but the passing panel of sheer curtain hid them from each other.It was beautifully taken shot with twinkling sound of Khushi's anklet and Rabba vey on the BG.πŸ‘

In the kitchen while Payal and Khushi were decorating the sweets for the final serve,Rahim chacha, suggested them to serve the Gulab Jamun in a special dish, which were in the store room. As Nani called Rahim chacha he requested them to get the plate instead. First Payal intended to go,but Khushi wished to go. DM was in hurry to meet her with ASR!πŸ˜† She again heard Rakshas's voice and hid inside Anjali's room, where Shyam was roaming around. Khushi was so tensed to face the demon that missed to watch a massive pic of Shyam and Anjali. By the way Khushi worked there for several months, then how cum she never saw that huge wall photo!πŸ˜• One of the servant bumped with Arnav and spoiled his shirt. So he went to his room to change. By the time Khushi huddled to Arnav's room unknowingly to hide from the demon.. When she saw Arnav to come towards the room,she couldn't find any place but hid in his cupboard. Aranv was still on the phone groping for a shirt in the closet. Khushi was passing him the shirt trying to evade from his sight. Arnav got suspicious and ignored it. When she heard  Khushi's squeal he moved to the closet to check and found her there. she was covering her face with her hand like a child as if she won't be seen.It was such a cute scene how she opened one eye first and then slowly opened another. Khsuhi was somehow unique for her childlike antics. Seeing Arnav she jumped out from the closet and ran without giving him a chance to speak. Arnav almost caught her, but missed to grip. Beautiful scene again,how Arnav was trying to hold her flying dupatta.πŸ‘ Arnav was charged again to see Khushi.La came to his room to grab his attention. But he was nonchalant as usual and fuming in anger as Khushi stupefied him again.

In the kitchen Nani was enamored at the aroma of the sweets. She met Payal there and both Nani and Anjali highly applauded Khushi and Payal. Anjali showed her satiation as Khushi made sweets for her anniversary. Anjali was a very sweet and down to earth person, just opposite of her Khadus bro.

Finally everybody gathered in the hall for the celebration. Arnav announced the party wishing his two most beloved people his Di and Jija. Khuhsi and Payal were also watching the celebration from behind. Mami noticed it and got annoyed. Mami was treating so meanly with Khushi and Payal. She told them to serve drinks to the guests. Khushi got irritated, but Payal admonished Khushi and started pouring drinks in the glasses. Mami was so scanty and shabby. When she saw Akash was talking to Payal nicely she fumed again. May be that's why she concocted to spoil the sweets.I really can't understand her acrimony for this angelic girls, Khushi and Payal.

Khushi got inquisitive and sneak peaked at the party trying to watch Anjali's mysterious hubby.But instead seeing him she got a glimpse of Arnav. And Arnav  also exchanged gaze with her. Now Arnav got distracted again. The supercilious ASR forgot about everything and started to follow Khushi's move. Payal dropped juice on the table and when she didn't find anything to clean, One of the servant asked them to get tissue  from the pool side. Khushi intended to go, coz she wanted to evade from Laad Governor. But she didn't know that her laad Governor was restless to touch her and feel her. Arnav followed her to the pool area and caught her forcefully asking for an answer that,why she was there in his party? Cum on ASR, why are you after an ordinary sweet vendor? Why you need to know her whereabouts?Khushi stunned him with her poignant answer."If I knew the order is from you, I would rather die but to take your order or come to your house."He antagonized her saying "you worked with people like us before and for money, you can do anything" While they were exchanging intense words, Arnav was actually holding her very closely. Then La came to calll ASR and he let Khushi go. Khushi huddled from the place and her anklet fell off in the process, which didn't go unnoticed by ASR. When La asked her why Khushi was there he answered forget it, though his gaze was stuck at the anklet.

All of them got back to the party and La's surprise gifts left everybody flabbergasted. It was a very vulgar item number with full of filthy words . Nani sure was infuriated again and La's participation in the dance fueled the fire for sure. According to my friend Anita, it was a perfect gift for Shyam. Good catch Anita. πŸ‘ 

The  cake cutting ceremony was about to begin. Khushi was lighting the candles as she was in the charge of desert section. Fortunate Shyam watched Khushi by chanace. He will flee for sure. bhag DK Bose!🀣

Great review!  Red just loved  pink I adored my fave!!!  Good thoughts and just love our couple and their antics.  Love how they play games of cat and mouse!
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Arnav's thoughts when he sees Khushi in his room:

Kya tum ho, tumhi ho, aayi ho jo saamne,

Ya phir khel hai khela, be-khauff hawaaon ne,

Kitna pukara, ruki nahi tum,

Hamesha ke liye chali gayi thi tum,

Ab ye kya nazara, aaya hai jo saamne,

Kya tum ho, tumhi ho, ye uljhan hai mere man mein,

Hawaaon ka ishara, mujhtak hai pahuncha,

Paayal ki chan chan, mujhko hai pukara,

Mehsoos kiya hai, chookar bhi tumhe dekha,

Haan tum ho, tumhi ho, ab nahin uljhan mere man mein.

Translation:

Is it you, really you, who's there in front

Or again another game that's played by the fearless winds

So much I called you, you never stopped,

You had left for forever

Now what is this sight which is there in front

Is it you, really you, I have this doubt in my heart

The signal of the winds reached me

The sound of the anklets has called me

I have felt you and touched you too

Yes it is you, really you, now there is no doubt in my heart.

Not happy with the translation, but that's the best I could do.

Well I loved the translation!!! Beautifully put!  My favorite line
The sound of the anklets has called me  I can actually hear them and see him searching for her listening intently!  Just beautiful.  Thank you!
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

i was wonderin wher u disappeared to..Life's keepin u busy 😊..
thanks for the promo😊  happy to see u bck πŸ€—

Missed you Katelyn.  welcome back.  Love the promo!  Now what can keep you busy that has nothing to do with our star crossed lovers...would it be reality?  LolπŸ˜‰