Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
this idea came to me by ArshiHamesha...readin her reviews...i hav observed how she compares present scene to the future scene

so i edited a pic out of it...so Thanks ArshiHamesha...this your idea
πŸ˜‰ i couldn stop myself from makin an edit out of this too...i think its become a habit

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Arnav's thoughts when he sees Khushi in his room:

Kya tum ho, tumhi ho, aayi ho jo saamne,

Ya phir khel hai khela, be-khauff hawaaon ne,

Kitna pukara, ruki nahi tum,

Hamesha ke liye chali gayi thi tum,

Ab ye kya nazara, aaya hai jo saamne,

Kya tum ho, tumhi ho, ye uljhan hai mere man mein,

Hawaaon ka ishara, mujhtak hai pahuncha,

Paayal ki chan chan, mujhko hai pukara,

Mehsoos kiya hai, chookar bhi tumhe dekha,

Haan tum ho, tumhi ho, ab nahin uljhan mere man mein.

Translation:

Is it you, really you, who's there in front

Or again another game that's played by the fearless winds

So much I called you, you never stopped,

You had left for forever

Now what is this sight which is there in front

Is it you, really you, I have this doubt in my heart

The signal of the winds reached me

The sound of the anklets has called me

I have felt you and touched you too

Yes it is you, really you, now there is no doubt in my heart.

Not happy with the translation, but that's the best I could do.

hi durga,
this is lovely. did you write this? be-khauff hawaaon.

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ami

Episode 54,55,56

Interesting take

He is losing control, a big part has to do with the girl that won't stop coming in his dil or dimaag (hear or mind)...sometimes in the form of curtains, sometimes as DM chunni and sometimes at the table when someone mention Lucknow food... and this strained relationship with his Nani is also affecting him. 

"itna kamzor nahin hai Arnav Singh Raizada ki ek ladki ke khayaal ko apne dil se na nikaal sake! ek saaye ki tarah chha gayee hai mere dimaag mein (ASR is not so weak that he can't fortge about a girl, she's on my mind like a shadow)"

Emotions, Ehsaas, inn sab ki meri zindagi mein koi jagah nahi hai...aur na mein kabhi ban ne dooga. Tum mere uss kal ka hissa ho jo beet chuka hai aur ab, Khushi Kumaari Gupta ek naam se zyaada aur kuchh nahi hai, (you were a part of my past, now you're nothing more than a name Khushi Kumaari Gupta) " 

For ASR

toofan kya hai dekho meri in aakhon main
aakhon ki tasveer bahi mere seene main
tum hi tum ho in sanson main suno na, suno na

Khushi's smile disapears and looks up in shock, Payal knows this will be a problem, "hum wahan nahi jaa sakte(I told you, i can't go there)" even after he warned to ruin her business, she was ready to walk out.  The supposed Golddigger

Lovely drool corner and the best vulnerable ASR

Sorry I keep making so many typos/mistakes in my posts keep doing two things talking and entering😳

All my verses parts of some song this is from Mere Jeevan Saathi Rajesh Khanna and Tanuja Singing Deevana karake Chodoge

Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Hi ladies!  Sorry to be away for so long!  πŸ˜”  This weekend has been so hectic!  Missed you all! 

I'm going to turn in early and catch up on my beauty sleep! πŸ˜ƒ Before I go, here is the promo for this week, episode 61 first aired on August 25th, 2011.  Good night or good afternoon!

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon New Promo - 23rd August 2011 (Khushi's Faisla)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc2qMKK1k58[/YOUTUBE]
credit to the uploader

hi katelyn,

good to see you back. and with the promo too. πŸ€— thank you.

PutijaChalhov thumbnail

Arshi

Episode 57

He hears her payal which makes him stop again.He turns as his senses are warning him over and over ,his eyes are longing with hope may be ----

She hears him talking to servant about and runs from there with fear as she does not want to see him.hmmm

Well I thought this was happening

chhupa chhupee khele aao

pas hee chhupna dur naa jana
jab mai bulau daude daude chale aana
chhupa chhupee khele aao

Loved the collages both Khushi and Arnav and their hide and seek and finally finding each other then your comparing it to what Arnav did at a later stage to pacify Khushi.

Why does Khushi never realize that her refusal to listen to him and run away always makes him her Rakshas.She always tells him her bit but never gives him a chance nor hears his bit Hey Devi Maiyya and only listens when he is in his full Rakshas and ASR mode. When La comes and talks to him is is totally switched off her and in Khushi Surprise.

Khushi Missing to see Snakewa with Anjili well how will the story move forward for the writers and like the descrition of Kitchen scene Nani Anjili Payal Mami Akash Mami in full protection thoughts of Akash Bitwa from Pati sadi and her sister.Also the video of almariah hide and seek Chuppa chupee game over

PutijaChalhov thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Indi please don't be mad at me 

Looks very good in blue probably keeps him cool with all the phangurls around Nice collage bit reference out of context as its a blast from the present not past.πŸ˜†
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: indi52

hi katelyn,

good to see you back. and with the promo too. πŸ€— thank you.

i was wonderin wher u disappeared to..Life's keepin u busy 😊..
thanks for the promo😊  happy to see u bck πŸ€— Edited by supriya.arshi - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

this idea came to me by ArshiHamesha...readin her reviews...i hav observed how she compares present scene to the future scene

so i edited a pic out of it...so Thanks ArshiHamesha...this your idea
πŸ˜‰ i couldn stop myself from makin an edit out of this too...i think its become a habit

Awesome Supriya.Hearts,and color combinations and reactions of their faces are mindblowingπŸ‘
PutijaChalhov thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

quick thoughts on episode 56

during puja hour, a grandson seeks out a grandma. he needs her to be her usual self, loving, forgiving, the elder. without her in a state of calm, he knows his sister's anniversary party would just not feel right, no matter how perfect his arrangements. he needs his naniji
to feel like naniji. otherwise he can't really function well, nor actually, can she.

"main janta hoon hamare ghar ke jo halat..." hesitation??? did asr just sort of hesitate? how sweet. "...hain... i mean... aapke aur mere beech ki jo tension hai." i know the situation at home... i mean... the tension between you and me...

a contrite look, an even air, no bristling bits, the younger to the elder.

"i know what's happening in the house, but despite that..., " his lovely nani cuts in, and then witha  regall air, "hum ee ghar ke bade hain... i am the elder of the family... which is why after much thinking i've decided that tomorrow we shall neither fight nor..."

"this is what you came to talk about...," sweetest nod from grandson and hint of smile that spoke oceans from grandma... emotions and their meaning in a relationship. you can sense each other. he too came because he knew naniji would listen.

he looks on, a streak of admiration in his gaze now... yes there is much to learn from this woman.

"humri payal ke chhamchham se hoti hai... ka hai na manorama ka time pe taiyyar hona muskil hi nahi namumkin hai." to not like this crazy coot mano darling is not merely difficult, it's impossible i say. utkarsha naik brought so much to this off the wall, pretty strange character. layers here too. if only the makers had stayedw with original tale, might have got a look at mamaji, mamiji lau ishtory, ah, maybe in the sequel?

at last the creatives find the perfect way to show shyam. why not carry on like this. think we were all in the same state when he threw the anniversary gift saree around his wife's head and then imagined it was khushi he was looking at adoringly. felt like sickness, sexual predation, and a complete desecration of khushi's privacy all at one. and did they just make his hair fly a la asr khushi rabba vey? can't forgive.

"arre shativan, jahan raizada house hai..."
is their no end to the poor girl's troubles? how she resisted this meeting again. something in her could neither stop thinking of him, nor want to run away from him. all these awful feelings he aroused in her. some she understood, but what about the ones she didn't. that's what i believe caused this level of panic.

she walks in.. he's on the phone... he pauses, eyes looking up... a breeze rises... reaches her, she senses something... piano notes traipse in...hey hey, he lets the phone leave his ears, constantly on it since yesterday as though his mind must be kept busy, even while talking to la it was stuck to his ear, but now... she steps and looks aware... rabba vey...

see you on 57.

Indi

Yes Chotey and Nani do have a good relation especially where Anjili's welfare is concerned they support each other other day it was when Shyam wanted to buy a new house remember Nani came to him 1st  when Dadi ran away from her Ashram and both go to search for her.With Anjili its always more of chotey and puja .

Liked your point on mama Mami lau story it never came out except when MIL taunts her we learn bits and pieces

Yes the gold digger Khushi refused to take sweets for RH party but was persuaded by Jiji to take the sweets  .

Rabba vey dono nahi hai its only imagination working overtime for them.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

@Durga

i had made this edit for the maha epi...was tryin to get which one to post...nd made this...luckily it goes with ur poem...which is really amazin πŸ‘ so addin it...hope u lik it 😊

Arnav's thoughts when he sees Khushi in his room:

Kya tum ho, tumhi ho, aayi ho jo saamne,

Ya phir khel hai khela, be-khauff hawaaon ne,

Kitna pukara, ruki nahi tum,

Hamesha ke liye chali gayi thi tum,

Ab ye kya nazara, aaya hai jo saamne,

Kya tum ho, tumhi ho, ye uljhan hai mere man mein,

Hawaaon ka ishara, mujhtak hai pahuncha,

Paayal ki chan chan, mujhko hai pukara,

Mehsoos kiya hai, chookar bhi tumhe dekha,

Haan tum ho, tumhi ho, ab nahin uljhan mere man mein.

Oh, Supriya, that is so beautiful. Thank you so so so much. 😊