BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
bepatient thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

ritu, i am so glad you liked the story. loved what you wrote. so you liked the red of rose and red of writing coinciding? hmmm. i had no problems with their being a private, really beautiful reaffirmation ceremony between the two.

but this story was more because i really felt the suhag raat sequence was silly and ended up making khushi look unintelligent, and hurt asr no end. if their had to be an sr and if khushi were to be uncomfortable about it, would she leap out of bed after seeing, of all things, a radha krishna idol, and start saying their marriage is incomplete? especially since she'd just referred to herself as his patni a few minutes back? and she'd pulled krishna' s jhoola with him... something only married people do together if i understand right. so khushi would do a ritual meant only for pati/patni and not care about whether she's married or not, but will suddenly remember the importance of it only when sex enters the scene, looking at the idols of two beings who never married but are considered icons of love in hindu thinking. tell me, at how many levels was this whole thing wrong, downright ridiculous. πŸ˜† but why phere when fan fiction is here?

i am so happy you liked what you read, and it felt right and true. thanks you so much for getting into the mood for it before reading.

Oh,, Indi, I know what you mean but here is what I think...  I always meant that, the khushi which was shown to us from the onset of the series was a girl with the utmost regard and belief in her rituals and ceremonies. And that girl should have been shown just like that if they wanted to show the SR rejection !!!  The writers didn't do that offcourse. 

We were never shown khushi unsure of her marital status after ASR comes back from kidnap.  As you said she is shown regarding herself as patni and doing all "couple" ceremonies.  She never asked ASR for a marriage again.  She was content being his wife and did all the things that was expected of a bahu. So, the SR rejection definitely looked odd !!!  In order to show her hesitation they should have built up and shown her uneasiness, anxiety, discomfort with regards to her marital status from the beginning...lot of monologues with DM.  Then SR night.. khushi's hesitation.. would have made some sense to me ! 

On top of that, the writers showed devine lovers Radha and Krishna as a means to plant a doubt in khushi's mind.  I didn't understand that.   Radha and Krishna were not a traditional couple.. Radha was Krishna's lover and stayed like that.  Hence, it actually supports the opp... true love needn't be bound by marriage.  So, that was a really wrong association ! 

Indi, don't know whether I made any sense here or am I contradicting myself or rather confusing you !!!!!  Anyways, it was a pleasure reading your OS. Enjoyed it thoroughly :) Sometimes FF's are more complete and make more sense :))

BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Pyaar kiya koi chori nahi ki,
  Chhup chhup aahey bharna kya!
Jab Pyaar kiya to darna kya!!

Parda nahi jab koi khuda se,
  Bando se parda karna kya!
Jab pyaar kiya to darna kya !!
πŸ€—

🀣
So what is it with you and pardas? πŸ˜† nice song ! waise hum bhi thode besharam hai, khoole aaam izhaar karna hum ko bhi aata, aapke samne ASR ko pyaar karna hum ko bhi aata hai πŸ˜‰ lucky ASR...
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

I was reading everybody's beautiful reviews of 53, 54 about stars, wishes, longings, etc. while the instrumental piano rabba ve playing in my head, visualising Arnav and Khushi lost in each other's thoughts, me lost in their thoughts, and finally realising it was getting too much. I had to de-stress. So, I thought of this.

Arnav wanting to forget Khushi:

Ab aur usey yaad nahin karunga (I will no more think of her now)
Motiyaan uski phenk doonga (I will throw away her pearls)
La ne phir kaha Chamkili to (If La said Chamkili again)
Use bhi khoob daatunga (I will scold her very much)

Khushi while making the sweets:

Lucknow ke mithai banayenge (We will make Lucknow sweets)
200 logon ko khilayenge (We will serve 200 people)
Paise jo milenge to hum (When we will get the money)
Bauji ki madad karenge (We will help Bauji)

I loved Akash's expression when his experienced father gave him the precious advice, don't have a love marriage. πŸ˜†

Akash's thoughts:

La ko ghar le aaye Bhai ne (Bhai brought La home)
Khana pakao, La ko kaha Nani ne (Cook food, to La Nani told)
Madad kiya to, Nani se daant khaaya Ma ne (For helping, from Nani, Ma got scold)
Prem Vivah na karne ki salah, mujhe kyun diya Papa ne? (Don't have love marriage, to me why Papa told?)
πŸ˜†

Just some crazy kiddish lines from me. Hope it brought a smile. 😊

There seems to be some beautiful pearl discussion. Lots to read. πŸ˜ƒ

🀣🀣🀣 this is too good Durga, especially the last one, i'm glad you are no longer silent πŸ˜†
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
MAHAEPISODE 57 !!!!!!!!!!
Dear ASR,
You threw away the  pearls of Khushi's dori to distance yourself from her,  did you? Now watch the fun! My friends, Cynthia, Arshi, Rebecca, Indi, Sohara, to name a few, who have been  breathing, living and eating white lustrous pearls( and I simply love them for doing that)  will laugh the hardest and loudest at you !  πŸ˜†   πŸ˜†    Coz, the pearls you flung far to push Khushi away  will boomerang on you  in the form of her PAAYAL , which will not only substitute the pearls but also  pull you into the vortex of an 'Almost Kiss'  !! !!
bepatient thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ami,

Red is always yours :)

Episode 51

Barun and his talent.. you said it right!  shabd nahi hai sach me !  He should be challenged with some really good complex roles and we will see amazing results I am sure.

I am with u about ASR's state these days, kya bolu.. I wonder how he can even work ! uski dimaag uski baat hi nahi maantha :) kya karega bechara :)

you know how i am when it comes to other people's money."[ya, you like to use it] 🀣

I loved 'Ami's alternate scenes'.πŸ‘πŸΌ  how i wish they consulted our team of writers... ipk's declining quality graph ki nobat hi nahi aati :) 

I LOVED mami's dialogues.. ohh..burst out laughing just reading yours.. I mean we can understand the power of the words.. without even the expressions it brings out the emotion. Awesome writers then :)

Ami, ipk has many wonderful highlights and the use of dupatta and chunri is one of them. Hats off to the team for that :)

Episode 53

Ami, In ipk, I loved la and khushi too.. I really thought they were both wonderful in thier own way.  Asking La to be like khushi is as wrong as asking khushi to be like La !  I really would have loved to see La's character thru out ipk show.  Why they couldn't retain her ?

Loved your pic of asr and khushi in midst of stars. :) 

Today, a shooting star connects the two in beautiful parallel scenes. πŸ‘

Only Sobti would  make me wish i was a curtain!  Sobti makes us wish many things .. his lappy,bluetooth, dupatta πŸ˜‰...

He has the tightest of grips on her dupatta, I mean his drapeπŸ˜‰, like he never wants to let go...πŸ˜ƒ

The ambiance created by the makers both outside the GH and RM is pure MAGIC! they put the romance and in air and HOW? we could smell, feel and breathe it in! marvelous                      Totally creative !!  The creative team were just awesome in creating romantic atmosphere like these. They use of stars here was so devine. Stars went on to create the ambience for the consummation scene later on.

You too created magic in this episode with your words Ami.  Loved reading the detailed description of the two beautiful actors/chars during the devine stars scene.  Made me get transferred to a dreamland.. sigh !
Edited by ipkkndfan30 - 11 years ago
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
episode 56!!!

the episode starts off with arnav going to nani to talk to her (at first i thought it was about lavanya ...i was like gasp arnav was actually listening to la...but i was wrong).  Arnav said that tomorrow is Di and jija ji's anniversary so...before he could finish nani said that they will not ruin anji's day and we will forget our differences for a day (in short). Arnav smiled a bit...i think he was thinking that he got his old nani back before all this fighting began

At the gupta house shyam asked khushi that she should rethink going back to lucknow and think about her parents...and she said that is what i thought going there but then devi maiya had other plans ( person can not go against a sign from god!!) shyam then said it will be harder for me to meet you then...khushi is like what...shyam clarified saying that he goes to lucknow alot so it would be nice to meet people he knows.  khushi smiles and goes back to making jalebis...and shyam said he has to come up with way to meet khushi then (he said this in his mind)...bua ji comes in and said if you do go to lucknow you should meet her parents...and quietly said to bring the relationship forward...shyam smiles...and bua ji looks at them thinking how perfect they are...shyam leaves because he has to work...and khushi is like you just came...bua ji is happy and said look how much she remembers you...shyam gets happy...

at the RM arnav is planning the anniversary party and la asked if she can help...arnav said he does it himself every year...and he hopes his sister likes it.  La asked why are they ordering sweets from a small place and arnav said anjam likes lucknow sweets...la also said she planned a surprise and arnav said i hope you thought it through and not make the family mad...he stopped in the proccess of saying that and corrected himself saying you know my family...lavanya was like nothing will go wrong and she knows his family (obviously something will go wrong)

Khushi is counting the sweets and bua ji keeps asking if she finished it all but she is cut off by khushi each time...payal said they finished and khushi gets happy...at the store...the manager likes the sweets and said to go to shantivan because it is a big raizada party...khushi gets shocked and said she will not do it...and the manager threatened her saying she will not get any business from any hotel...khushi walks away and payal talks some sense into her and not to break the sign devi maiya gave her...khushi agrees to go just to drop off the sweet but the manager is like Heck No you have to stay throughout the party...payal said let's go to the mandir and the tikka will calm your mind.

Shyam is preparing his surprise for anjali...Anjali comes out of the shower and does her prayer and spins around and starts to walk and her feethits the rose petals (i really liked her hair like that) and shyam wishes her a happy anniversary...and gives her a gift...it is a sari similar to what khushi wore for teej...shyam drapes it on her head and he immediately saw khushi...he cups her face and hugs her and said you never looked so beautful..anjali was like wow you never complimented me like that before and shyam's trance is broken (the scene made me want to puke🀒)

The whole Raizadas are in the living room wishing the couple...shyam was like you owe me badam kheer, and nani ji is like i am old but not that old to forget...she calls jp to bring it but lavanya brings it...and nani seemed happy for a second...and then laxmi came...and la trying to avoid her tripped and dropped the kheer...nani gets mad and said how she worked hard on making that...arnav was about to say something but shyam cuts in and said she did a good and next year you should make me double the amount...anjali said la was trying to help and nani forgave la this because of anjali...la and nani walks off and said to mama ji how la and nani have bad timing...and mama ji is like what about you (this man had the best lines to bad he just vanished).

Arnav is talking to someone on the phone saying there is not a enough time and khushi enters the house...arnav's khushi radar goes off and khushi's arnav radar goes off as well...arnav said she is not hear she can't be...i must not think about her...and khushi is like i hope arnav is not hear...i want to get this over with...and the epsiode ends

..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sohara

Episode-56

Arnav was trying to meliorate the clash between him and Nani about La. He didn't want any unpleasant circumstances to happen in the party.He wanted the party to be the best. He personally was arranging everything. Nani also agreed to co-operate. They were ready to forget their ego for the sake of their beloved Anjali.  The family can do anything for anjali's happiness, it sometimes bother me because they baby her too much...but she is their ladli 

Khushi and Payal was putting their best effort  to fulfill their first order. There, Shyam was trying to manipulate Khushi to go back to Lucknow. He got scared of being caught. Buaji was engrossed to see his concern and indirectly ask him to propose to Khushi's parents for the marriage. Buaji, how cum you wanted to slaughter your angel like niece!😑 it makes me mad too

Khushi and Payal went to the hotel to finalize the order and the manager loved the sweets. They put their heart and soul to make the sweets, so obviously the sweets should be tasted good. But when Khushi came to know the fact that,it was no other than the Raizadas, who gave the order, she started to consternate. Payal somehow made her agree to pursue the order and asked her to forget about the animosity and take it as a business contract.  payal is very wise and she is more level headed than khushi and always talks some sense into khushi... she is the one who always points out her wrong and right

In RM, Shyam was trying to make Anjali, his ATM machine happy. He made a bed of roses to pamper her and gifted her a saree. He put the saree on her as a veil and started imagining Khushi instead. Gosh what a shabby fellow he was! this scene made me want to vomit...how low can he get

Everybody was wishing Anajli and Shyam  for their anniversary. La also was trying hard to make them happy. She brought kheer for everybody and dropped it when Laxmi nuzzled her leg. Poor La don't know why she was so scared of an innocent goat so much!πŸ˜† Nani got infuriated again, coz she made the kheer with lots of care for Shyam and Anjali.. It was a mistake, so she should be pardoned. Shyam  handled the situation nicely. Nani was too hostile for La. I think the reason was not the kheer, she was annoyed at La's ignorance. Totally agree!!! i think nani knows she is not giving a 100% in impressing her

Khushi and Payal reached RM with the sweets. As long as Khushi came near the door Arnav felt the gust of wind and sensed Khushi. He was trying to ignore, thinking it as an illusion of  his mind..But  he didn't know that she actually was there. When two soul mates are near they don't need to see each other, but can feel their connection through subconscious mind. And it exactly happens with Arnav and Khushi, the ultimate soul mates. i love the connection these two had...they were totally meant for each other...egos and all

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: wiwy

@Cynthia and @Indi

have brought out the best in our man, his values, his traditions,his conscience, his him!
 Cynthia, eps 53, "He respects Nani, home and traditions...any hot blooded man would jump on the opportunity of a woman throwing herself at him." 
Indi,eps 54"...stung by his fathers betrayl and hastening to distance himself clearly from such a man, he developed a strong sense of right and wrong, a moral code, around which grew his conscience...also pssibly a gift from his mother..." 
Cynthia, eps 56, he was worried for the people of his house when La told him she had planned a surprise for the anniversary party! 
No wonder at one point he was really mad at  Khushi when she accused him of putting off marriage becoz his character was dheela! Yep, indi," his take on sahi aur galat...is sacrosanct to his well being"! Beautiful lines and as Cynthia says"You are the woman!" Thanks both.

dear wiwy,

but you are the bhagat singh. bs, haan, fantastic merging of personalities with the one we seek, clever philosopher. and a funny one too.

good to see you here and that big light blue, happy type. oh that character dheela scene, oh oh oh, er aren't i supposed to get mad about the manhandling? tsk tsk tsk, no character, i say.

i am still 🀣 on the your offer of lips, quickly matched by others. may the best woman win.