(16+) AsYa SS: Summer love Chap 9 pg. 85

adeeti10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey folks,

I'm a goldie now, and I wanted to celebrate with a fun SS! 

Thanks to all your encouragement, I'm motivated to write more πŸ˜Š

This is a five-part story which explores how Asad and Zoya fall in love. It's set in Goa, so no offence to anyone intended, but please don't be upset if Asad grabs a beer or Najma sports a swimsuit.  

PM Rules: Will PM those who request and regularly comment - your feedback inspires the next chapter... so write in!

As usual, friend me on Facebook - Adeeti Bidri or follow me on Twitter adeeti10 for updates!

Happy reading!!

Dee

Part 1: The getaway

Summer was at its peak and the heat was getting to Asad. Damn those suits, they were fine in an air conditioned office or car but in a place like Mumbai with its high humidity, suits were a real pain in the neck!

Unbuttoning his collar, Asad loosened his tie as he asked the chauffer to take him back to the hotel. Thank God today's review meeting with the investors was done and in a few days, he'd be home.

As they waited for the traffic signal to turn green, he mused over a hoarding that screamed, "Summer in Goa! Good times at incredible prices!"  Hmm... a short getaway might not be such a bad idea... so what if it was the off season. A long weekend was coming up and Najma's exams were done. Plus, he couldn't remember the last time they'd headed out as a family for a vacation.

He called Dilshad immediately, "Ammi... what plans this weekend?"

Dilshad was surprised to hear her son's voice in the middle of the day. It was unusual for him to call her during work hours especially when he was out on business travel. "Nothing beta, we're going to stay in. Why, what do you have in mind?"

"How about a weekend trip to Goa?" Asad asked. 

"Huh?! Uh... sounds like fun. Najma will be thrilled... she's always wanted to go to Goa and enjoy the sun and sand, and beaches," Dilshad replied, not wanting to disappoint her son but at the same time, wondering what brought this on. It wasn't like Asad at all... he never thought of fun. It was all work and no play with her son.

"Great! So I'll have the tickets booked once you confirm with Najma. I was thinking it might make sense for y'all to join me in Mumbai by Thursday and we can head to Goa for the weekend. Hope that's ok?" her son's happy voice on the other end of the phone, brought a smile on Dilshad's face.

"Sure beta. By the way, what about Zoya?" Dilshad asked him hesitantly. She knew they weren't the best of friends and they'd had a few run-ins since Zoya had arrived.

"Uh... yeah, check with her too Ammi... if you want," Asad answered, haltingly. He wasn't sure he wanted her around but last night's crazy dream  featured  her. His sub conscious mind was telling him something. 

"I know you'd like family time, but she's our guest. I will invite her. Plus she's sure to get bored if she's in Bhopal. And the break will do her good," Dilshad said firmly, mistaking Asad's hesitation as his lack of eagerness to be around Zoya.

Asad was seated by the hotel's pool, sipping a cooler when his phone rang. "Yeah Ammi?"

"Asad, it's on, Najma, Zoya and I will join you tomorrow in Mumbai. Najma's so excited. She wants to shop in Mumbai, so we'd like to come a day early," Dilshad spoke, her voice brimming with happiness.

"Great, will have the tickets delivered," Asad replied. It was wonderful to hear Ammi happy.

"Beta," Dilshad interjected. "Another thing..."

"Go on, Ammi... kahiye..." Asad encouraged.

"I know you're quite a taskmaster when it comes to what Najma wears, but I was thinking it's Goa and..." Dilshad stopped.

"And Tamatar would like some summer gear to set the mood and show off her new slim self?" Asad completed his mother's sentence, the laughter in his voice apparent.

"Yes beta, you got that right," Dilshad smiled as she answered.

"Well, tell her the dress code is relaxed and she can come here and shop for Goa. That goes for you too, Ammi! I'll have a car arranged for your shopping trip," Asad said.

The screams of excitement in the backdrop meant Najma was either listening in on the conversation or had received a thumbs-up from their mother. From the sound of it, it seemed more like an expedition!

Asad smiled and added, trying to play up the disdain in his voice, "I don't know if Miss New York needs stuff. She's probably used to wearing less in her stylish city but she's welcome to shop too."  

"I'll let her know. Listen, I don't want you both at each other's throats on this trip, okay?" Dilshad requested sweetly.

"Don't worry, Ammi. I'll behave! By the way, I spoke to the resort. I'm booking a villa with four rooms and a private pool in case you ladies want to swim," Asad cut in, and quickly changed the topic.

"Okay! I get it. You're not a little child anymore," Dilshad laughed. "By the way, just have your office mail us the e-tickets. Najma will print it out here. Zoya thought it'd be less complicated than having someone sent over just to deliver the tickets."

"Oh ok. Makes sense," Asad nodded as he responded. For all her craziness, Miss New York did use her brain! He smiled as he hung up, recalling his mother's worry over the two of them fighting.

If only she knew how her son's brain was working overtime and he couldn't get Miss New York's lovely, slender neck out of his mind! Behave Asad! He made a mental note and got back to his drink. 

Index: 

Part 1: The getaway

Part 2: Retail therapy in Maximum City

Part 3: Fun with chocolate

Part 4: Twisting by the pool

Part 5: Never let you go

Part 6: Losing self control

Part 7: A riot of the senses

Part 8: The holiday ends

Part 9: Wedding mania - I https://bit.ly/132kXiF

My other SS: Tender.Loving.Care

Edited by adeeti10 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice one.. contd soon
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
its really nice! plz update soon! :D
adeeti10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meow23

nice one.. contd soon

Thanks a mill! Will post by the weekend :) 
adeeti10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: startruck

its really nice! plz update soon! :D

Thanks, glad you liked it! Will update and let you know - but keep coming for more and don't forget to leave a comment! πŸ˜ƒ
PhoenixRadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hahahahahaha... I so am looking forward for the rest!!
I liked the way you presented it!
Aha! Mr. Asad's thoughts have been bombarded with... ☺️*ahem ahem*... 'wicked' thoughts!! *wiggling eyebrows* πŸ€ͺ
Woohoo! And Tamatar's gone slim, eh? Wowie!!! Goa... Here they come-uh!!

Annie
Edited by PhoenixRadar - 11 years ago
-CRJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
looking forward for it!

Just love it
adeeti10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PhoenixRadar

Hahahahahaha... I so am looking forward for the rest!!

I liked the way you presented it!
Aha! Mr. Asad's thoughts have been bombarded with... ☺️*ahem ahem*... 'wicked' thoughts!! *wiggling eyebrows* πŸ€ͺ
Woohoo! And Tamatar's gone slim, eh? Wowie!!! Goa... Here they come-uh!!

Annie

Thanks Annie! πŸ˜†

Get ready for the ride! It's going to be naughty and fun! 
adeeti10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenabinu

loved it...get start...

Thanks Neena! 
adeeti10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiyakreya

looking forward for it!

Just love it