SS Break my heart, million times NEW UPDATE-PG110

nisha33 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
PART 24- Pg104
SS- Break my heart, million times

Part 1
"Virat good play! I can't believe she fell for you and your tricks. Good job buddy." Said one of Virat's friends.
"True Ajay our Virat is a champ, any girl will fall for him and he proved that today." added another.
"Exactly man. Tujhe toh manna padega. How did you? I mean didn't just few months ago she screamed at you that too in front of everyone and today she is madly in love with you!" Virat's friends were celebrating his victory.
"Fine you win the bet. I will do whatever you ask from me. I still can't believe she fell for you though. I thought she was different but like every other girl out there she too couldn't resist you. Remind me to not bet against you next time." Virat's other friend sulkily added.
While all of Virat's friends were busy congratulating him, Virat was deep in thoughts. Shouldn't he be happy today? How proudly she'd told him "I would never fall for a guy like you". His friends then challenged him that finally there was one girl that would never fall for his charm and he'd taken up the challenge; his mission was to make the girl fall in love with him. 
The first few days it seemed impossible- she was downright rude to him and uninviting but slowly they became friends. In just a couple of months she confessed her love to him and one of his friends heard it; hence the celebration today.
But there was something that was troubling Virat and he couldn't put a finger on it. 
Right then they heard a something drop on the floor and to everyone's shock Manvi was standing in the doorway, with a bouquet in her hand.
Virat's friends decided it would be best to have Virat deal with the situation and frankly speaking they were a little scared of Manvi. All of Virat's friends left leaving Manvi and Virat alone.

I just couldn't resist because my exam today went really well!! 
I will update both of my FFs October first week like I promised. I don't know what to do with this. I just felt like writing it. What should I do?? Suggestions?? Should I continue? write one more part and make it OS or SS??? I have no idea.
Comments please. :)
Nisha

INDEX
MY OTHER WORKS:

Edited by nisha33 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
different concept
aww he broke her heart poor manvi
btw plzz continue ..n pm me
abhilasha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice concept. Virat made Maanvi fell in love with him for bet...ab Maanvi ko pata chal gaya...now Virat will face the worst i think. Continue soon. Thank u for the pm.
avika26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Wow. .something different abhi virat k band bajega
say_cheese thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
u should continue it dear
interesting concept !!!
chandana123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Concept is awesome... Virat broke Manvi's heart!!
Angeline124 thumbnail
Interesting concept. Poor manvi! Virat broke her trust. Hope he will understand soon his love. Continue soon and pm me.
nisha33 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
PART 2

They both stood silent, staring at each other. Manvi's eyes held questions, accusations, hurt, pain, and at last betrayal. Virat saw her trying to hold back her tears. He knew how hard she was trying; she hated breaking down in front of anyone.

Without saying a word Manvi turned around to leave, giving him a last glance and in that moment she lost her resolve. A lone tear dropped from her eyes and fell on the carpet.

Virat stayed rooted at the place. He stood there for what seemed like hours. He'd expected her to shout at him, to hit him, to yell at him for breaking her trust, for betraying her but she left without a word. He saw the tiny drop of tear in her eyes and it hurt him immensely. His heart wrenched in pain at seeing the "sherni" give up without a fight.

He felt like hell. She should have shouted at him, called him names but her silence killed him with guilt. Why was he feeling so bad for her? Wasn't this what he'd wanted? She dared to challenge him, THE Virat Vadhera, that too in front of the entire college! Virat Vadhera never lets anyone mess with him, she should have known better before crossing his path.

No matter how hard Virat tried to reason with himself that it was all a plan to break the sherni's pride he still felt guilty. He prayed with all his heart that she would get over it soon and be her normal self again.

How is it? Short I know but I wanted to post it. I have decided to add songs because I LOVE MUSIC and would like to share my favorites with you guys. The songs will fit well with the updates :)
ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it was awesum short but superb
plzz update  d next part soon
Jannat94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Suberb Nisha
New concept, different story
He loves her because of so called bet, feel for Manvi very said
She doesn't uter a word and left