Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

virmanhus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i read this finally!!!
what a brilliant story that is so relating to the title in all the ways!!
i loved the way the chapter began.. when virat was congratulated by his friends for  cunning success, he was worried about his feelings towards manvi.. he was worried for cheating her as he witnessed her attachment and love for him.. manvi moving away from him the moment she realised that she had been fooled was awesome!

the days that manvi was absent which aroused so much concern in virat told that she has affected him..
i cant appreciate u enuf for the pain you showed thru manvi.. it was like i am experiencing it.. very brilliant of u!! the moment she found her success in attaining a source to forget virat, her happiness was so scary.. each time she cut her skin with the blade, i felt like i am being injured.. u are so brilliant in thinking something like this and writing it beautifully.. it revealed her emotions, her love for him, the trust she had for him.. i was scared at the way she was addicted to cutting, the way she wanted to rush to do it mahnn no way, i felt like i am addicted!

loved the way u made virat to see those cuts.. the anger in him when he concluded that she has been harassed the hatred towards him when he realised that its her own action to forget him were beauty beyond words!!
i loved his determination to fix his mistake for her,, it was something that made him to utter all the things to jeevika hence by gaining small amount of trust he managed to start his mission to bring manvi out from the shell..

their moments after virat's stay with manvi were awesome!!

the engagement day incidents are rocking!! virat moving out was such a heart throbbing scene.. loved vanshika who witnessed love in both virat and manvi's eyes without any words!

finally when virat confessed, the way she hesitated and the reason being her strong fear that told that his friends wud appear from somewhere and fool her again too was splendid!!!
manvi's heart is being broken indeed a million times, but the readers' hearts too are getting broken.. 
a stylishly emotional, a strict romantic and a deep love story..

please please please continue this quickly..

(mission Break my heart IAMT completed! now begins my mission of Perfect life!! hope you wud include me in your pm list )

take care
get going!! 
luv_nishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice update dear...I liked it a lot...

I liked d confession of manvi...

plz update soon...

n also plz add me as well so dat I also get to knw abt ur updates...I am really lukg forward for ur updates...

I like d concept a lot...plz add ne ask well plz
virman_superhit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey .. What an awesome story... I just read it in one go... I just loved it... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›.. D emotions f Maanvi in d start were very well portrayed... πŸ˜Š.. N d way virat realised his love n has been trying to explain it to maanvi was so cute... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜³πŸ˜³..
Loved their cute not jhoks n how our hero first saved her and brought her out f her misery.. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜³.. 
Really liked their confessions... Specially maanvi's ... Aweee ... Finally she said I love to him n they kissed... πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Excited for d next update... I hope u add me too.. I would love to read ur stories.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜›.. They r just written beautifully... πŸ‘πŸ‘..
Continue soon with d awesome stories... πŸ˜Š
PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail
the update was aussum love every bit of it
It was perfect perfect patch up frm the start to bottom i was glued to it and the kiss <3
keerthu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
finally virman confessed
awww kissy😳
ab virat and maniv virman hogai!!!!!!!!!!!!
loved the update and plz update next want to read more!!!!!!!!!