Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Double Update Yay!!!
So Virat Is Managing To Make Manvi Realise Tht She Still Loves Him By Showing That She Has No Affect On Him
Awwwrrr She Brought The Past He Was Hurt But She Felt The Pain more
Haha Loved The Part Previously When Manvi Wanted To Hit Rocky But Virat Wasnt letting Her Poor Soul
Im Scared Of U Now Lol evil Villain Flipping her Drama Queen Lol
Update Soon And PM Me Please
Thanksz x
preetipc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Double updates.Love both the updates.Poor Virat but wat to do. aftermath of breaking her trust.But hope MAnvi will be back to him again.Loved Manvi and their conversations with each other.Thanks for the pm๐Ÿ˜Š
__Aarti__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks dear for updating two chapters back to back inspite of being so busy . both the updates were just rocking ,loved every bit of it ,thanks for the pm ...and nisha next time a longer update please yaar ...lol...
oriyana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are such a Drama Queen Nishi ๐Ÿ˜› Flipping your hair like a vamp!! I gues it was Komolika in kasauti zindagi kay! ๐Ÿ˜‰

I Loved both the updates! Both are awesome! ๐Ÿ‘

Even though he expected maanvi to yell at him about the past, Virat was hurt! Oh, how much heloves her! Man!

Maanvi felt pain to see hurt in his eyes! This girl I say... Is just so pure and perfect!!

So, you are coming to a point where they will discuss about the past! I guess so!

Again, your creativity baffles me! It's just amazing!!

Have good volleyball practice sessions! Enjoy! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by oriyana - 11 years ago
Anu101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Nisha doll thank you sooo much for the double update and sowieee for the late comment
Chapter 16
Manvi is awesome. She actually wanted to thrash Rocky and when he backed away she thought it was cause of her๐Ÿ˜† Poor Mannu..well her bubble broke down when he felt Virat's protective arms around her..I'm starting to like this Virat bit by bit now. Still have not fogriven him for what he did to Manvi!!!! Virat should have let Manvi handle Rocky. The psycho seriously needed a beating๐Ÿ˜ก I loved the part how he hurried away, not wanting to be beaten by a girl๐Ÿ˜† And then the question Virat asked her.. "Why should I save you..are you my friend, or girl friend?"๐Ÿ˜ฒ Manvi really could not answer that question๐Ÿ˜ณ She so wanted him to save her!!!! Love the way she is starting to get close to him!!!
Chapter 17
Right from the start this chapter was just ufff๐Ÿ˜ณ Manvi and Virat both of them drenched!!! And then Virat putting his arms around her neck. Poor Mannu..could not keep her eyes off him๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ And when he offered her a lift...she replied as if she was doing him a favour by going with him๐Ÿ˜† "It's your lucky day"๐Ÿ˜† The scene in the car was sooo cute. Obviously his heater/AC was not working and he had to give her his jacket๐Ÿ˜†The ending was so touching. For how long was Manvi going to keep it inside her anyways It's good that she is starting to voice her pain. And Virat was cute enough to act as if nothing happened. But Manvi again interpreted it wrongly. Thinking that she did not make any difference in his life
Enjoyed both the updates so so much!!!!!! Fine Fine not going to ask for a longer update..now๐Ÿ˜† Oh god I don't want to get myself killed and then miss reading three of your FFs. No thank you!!! I'll wait patiently. But sweetheart seriously are you half vampire or something???๐Ÿ˜ฒ Getting so little sleep each day๐Ÿ˜ฒ Thank you for thinking about your fans so much. Love you loadz and loadz. Mwwwah๐Ÿค—
Aenna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey i didnt e1 no dat u hv given double updates...but now i hv read both of dem nd they
r awwwsum...plz update soon nd pm me
_Virman_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a very good update

ranjha2k11 thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update .
nice post
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Here I come the late lateef ๐Ÿ˜›, I guess I'm the last person to comment about the update..๐Ÿ˜ณI tell you I've been terribly busy, and when I came online I found two ever-so sarcastic updates waiting for me...

The story is developing even the feelings, I love how Virat everytime leaves her without clues to her own questions.I tell you, you're a child prodigy, managing both studies and the writings..

Anyways it's been long since you've updated right? Make it out soon..๐Ÿ˜Š
nisha33 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

PART 18

"Manvi can you stay quiet for couple of minutes please? Let me watch the match!" An extremely frustrated Virat ordered Manvi.

"I'm bored to death Virat, plus it is time for my movie." She stood in front of the tv and motioned him to give her the remote.

He squirmed a little trying to get a glimpse of the match. "Are you out of your mind? It is India vs Pakistan finals." He gave her a 'are you crazy' look.

"Yea as if you will get anything if either of the team wins." She came closer to him and tried to snatch the remote from his hands.

"Can you just go in your room and use the laptop?" He safely hid the remote behind his back.

"I would but there is problem in the router which means no internet until those maintenance guys come and fix it. Hey my movie must have started by now." She held his wrist and tried to get the remote out of his hands.

"You want to watch that 50 years old movie instead of a live match? It is India Vs Pakistan World cup final!!!!" He caught her wrist before she could get close to the remote.

"Dil Toh Pagal Hai is not 50 years old VIRAT! Watch your tongue and it is my favorite movie." She pushed him and again wrestled him for the remote.

"Are you serious? You have watched that disgusting musical comedy over 10 times." She stumbled and before she hit her head on the couch he caught hold of her waist leading her to fall on him instead.

"You called my favorite movie a musical comedy! I am not going to leave you." Amidst all the argument she didn't realize the awkward position they were in, her on top of him with his hands wrapped around her waist to prevent her from falling off the couch.

He got lost in her eyes. Screw India Pakistan match, all he could think of at the moment was how close they were, their nose almost touching. He could even feel her heartbeat.

Suddenly Manvi realized she was on top of him. She tried to move but he had his arms around her, holding her protectively. With him so close to her she could feel his heart thumping loudly.

He realized her discomfort at their sudden closeness so to lighten the mood he made a face and said, "Moti(fatty) get off me before I get squeezed."

She glared at him and got off him. "You you you'. You called me moti! I swear I will kill you Virat." She charged at him yet again.

"Moti get off me or else I will die for sure. Ouch stop hitting me." Her feeble attempts to injure him made him laugh at her silliness but he acted like it did hurt him. She was so petite that he could probably lift her with one hand, his dumbbells were heavier than her but still he let her tackle him.

In the end Manvi turned out victorious or shall we say he let her win and both watched Dil toh pagal hai together.

She felt herself warm up to him once again. When an Indian guy who loves cricket leaves India Vs Pakistan finals to watch an old Bollywood chick flick with you, he definitely is madly in love with you. 

P.S. use this on any guy. If a guy leaves watching his favorite sports for you, boy there is no doubt that he loves you.

Extremely short? I know but if you have read my OS Manvi's attempt to suicide you will know why ๐Ÿ˜†. Cut me a little slack guys; I just attempted suicide couple of days ago ๐Ÿ˜†. I am going to use this in my favor; my professors are letting me turn in assignments late and I don't have to give any exams this week ๐Ÿ˜‰.

Dil Toh Pagal Hai is the first bollywood movie that I watched, thanks to my granma. So clearly it is my favorite movie and I get nostalgic everytime I watch it. Hence I used this for the update.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS. I will try and update soon since I don't really have much going on this week, thanks to my "suicide attempt" ๐Ÿ˜†. My professors think I need some rest so they are being nice to me, GOD *rolls eyes*

SONG FOR THE UPDATE: i LOVE YOU Bodyguard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JLRExeOH-k

Edited by nisha33 - 11 years ago