Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oriyana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Love this story!!! Too Good!!! 

The pain the two souls are suffering to be away from each other!!! Love the way you portray their pain!!

Yes, It was a bet which made Virat and Maanvi come together!!
If not for that bet, then it would have been impossible for them to come together seeing how much they hated each other before!! (May be there could be other ways, but for your story, it was apt)

Love the way Maanvi was shattered when she got to know that it was a bet!! That shows how much she loved him!! And Viraat had to realise his love and will also have to suffer the pain which Maanvi suffered coz of him!!

Now that he knows the depth of her love, it will be a tough task for him to persuade her, to make her trust him once more!!

Now I guess the story would be more and more beautiful with Virat manafoing Maanvi! ðŸ˜‰

Looking forward for ur updates dear!
ssafdar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can't wait to see how Virat regains Manvi's trust and how she comes out of her depression...long uphill battle for both.
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i hate it when i cant find words to describe how i found the part because it is everytime amazing...it is to sad to see manvi in this state but i hope virat will look after her ...
pm me please and continoue soon...
nisha33 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
PRECAP

Manvi wakes up and finds Virat on the floor with his head on her pillow, clutching her hand. First she thinks its a hallucination so she traces his face with her fingers. 

Virat slowly opens his eyes and gives a small smile to Manvi. Manvi pulls her hand away and sits up. She realizes it is not a dream but Virat is really in her room.

After a lot of argument Virat leaves but comes back later. Virat will now be staying at Manvi's house as a subleaser. Since Jeevika is not around for a semester so Virat is subleasing her room.

For the precap of FF Perfect Life- Virman,

forever_young thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMGGG i can'tt waittt!!! 😃
Shona1907 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Eee!! I'm excited for da nxt chap!! I never say dis bt i'll say tat weekends plz cum soon!! 😃
BrunoMars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome precap! Totally excited!
hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OH MY GOD VirMan In One House That Too Alone Yay And Virat Will Ensure Manvi Doesnt Harm Herself Cant Wait
Update Soon
screen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the precap, can't wait especially virat and maanvi under one roof, I hope things turn out for the better for both of them?
Krazzy4u786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome precap!!
Can't wait 4 the next part!!
Plz continue soon!!