Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Nisha...
I posted two comments already on your other ff's and now I am kind of feeling blank... Okay I'll just say that... please continue... I really can't wait to know how Virat will manage to get back Manvi's trust...
Sorry for sounding so desperate... 😳
Take care 😊
LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
WOW yaar awesome pleasee continue and
pleasee PM me in your next update...
SweetAngels96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Just read all parts: amazing!! So awesome!! Plz pm me nxt time!!
nisha33 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
PART 19

"Virat… Virat…" She walked out of her room rubbing her eyes and looked for Virat. She looked in his room, in the kitchen, basically everywhere in the house but he was nowhere.

Where the hell did Virat go this early in the morning? Wait a minute, why the hell am I looking for him? I haven't even showered or changed and the first thing I did was look for him!? He is right when he calls me mental. Great I'm thinking of him again.

Manvi went in her room and slapped her head for thinking of Virat. She was so used to having him around that the house felt empty without him.

I should probably call him and ask his whereabouts.

She dialed his number but quickly hung up. No what will he think?

She put the phone on the table and went in the wash room to freshen up. Arghhh screw him. I don't care what he thinks I need to know where he is.

She grabbed the phone and dialed his number.

Virat smirked seeing his caller id. Ahh Manvi madam called. I knew it. She can't stay a minute without arguing with me.

"Yes Manvi?" He answered casually.

Just look at his attitude. I hate this guy. "Where the hell are you?"

"Outside." He knew how irritated she'd be with this terse answer of his, he laughed silently imagining her annoyance.

"I know that is why I called you. I looked for you everywhere and you were gone." She blurted out in annoyance then regretted it the very next minute.

"I mean…. Umm I mean I was hungry and wanted breakfast. So I was looking for you." She continued.

"Cool. I am not home so just eat something out of the fridge. I'm not your cook you see." Oh how he loved to annoy her.

What the hell is his problem and where is he anyway? "Are you going to tell me where you have disappeared to? You didn't even tell me before leaving." She accused.

He was on cloud nine after listening to her but he had to play it cool otherwise she would simply go back to ignoring him, "Manvi we are roommates thats all. Why would I tell you before leaving? You have either lost it or you are talking in your sleep."

His remark made Manvi realize that she was talking like a possessive girlfriend. She reminded herself to back down and let him live his life, "Right. I.. I asked because I was worried. You carry on."

"Virat!!!!!" Natalya exclaimed and hugged him.

"Manvi hold on."

"Natalya!" He hugged Natalya back.

"I will see you later." He hung up the phone without waiting for her reply.

"Natalya what are you doing here?"

"I wanted to have a cup of coffee. Fancy meeting you here Virat. What are you doing here?"

"Same thing. Came for coffee."

Here Manvi was burning up with jealousy. How dare he hang up on me!!! She closed her eyes in an attempt to calm herself. Manvi breathe in breathe out. She threw the phone on the bed and went to shower.

Virat didn't come home the entire day which made her even more restless. She opened the main door several times to see if he was there, she looked out the window and waited for him but he never showed up.

Where is Virat? It is so boring to stay here alone. Let me call him……….. Manvi are you mad!? If you call him what will he think? He is probably with that Natalya. She made a face and raided the fridge to eat something, anything that would keep her mind off Virat.  

Virat sat on the beach staring at his phone. Bandariya please one phone call. Ahh I miss her. Hell I even miss her insults or the punches that she throws at me. This stupid plan better work.

God probably had mercy on him, his phone rang and it was none other than Manvi. Virat calm down. Let it ring for a couple of times. No need to show her how desperate you are. "Hello?" He answered coolly.

She couldn't comprehend how a simple hello could make her feel dizzy and give her goose bumps. It felt like ages since she talked to him last. She couldn't bring herself to say anything.

"Hello? Manvi you alright?" He was worried now. Screw the stupid plan. 

"Virat? Yeah I'm okay." She answered a bit disoriented. She couldn't even begin to explain the feelings raging inside her.

He wanted to sprint back to the apartment and hug her tight that is how much he missed her. But he had to stay with the plan if he wanted her back. One more day bandariya. "I'm listening."

"Actually Mahi called. She was trying to get a hold of you but She couldn't. Everyone is going clubbing tonight and she wanted us to come with." She delivered the message.

"I'll be there. Are you going?"

"I think so. Mahi (Manvi's close friend) is forcing me."

"Okay I'll see you there."

"Yeah bye." She hung up and sat on the couch. She placed her palm right over her heart which was still beating fast. Damn you Virat. I don't want to feel like this. Please God please make this feeling go away. She didn't want to warm up to Virat; she didn't have it in her to trust him again. The last time she did it shattered her and she didn't want to go through that pain again.

She got dressed in dark skinny jeans, spaghetti-strap top and pumps. After applying light make up she was ready to leave. She wasn't particularly excited about going to the club but she was definitely eager to see Virat. She hadn't seen him for the entire day which only got her more anxious to meet him.Manvi you promised yourself no mistakes. Virat is just your roommate; you are not going to the party to see him. She tried to explain herself but her heart knew better.

Virat stood outside the club waiting for Manvi.

"Mahi are you sure she will come?"

"Yes Virat. I did as you asked. She promised me she'll be here."

"Thank you. I owe you one."

"Just don't mess it up this time. Don't make me regret helping you out."

He looked into her eyes and truthfully answered, "I won't. I promise."

Mahi nodded and wished him luck before going inside the club.

There she was walking towards him looking as angelic as ever. He gazed at her completely lost in her beauty. He could finally feel his heart beats. All day he felt hollow, like something was not right; all it took was one look at her to set everything right. There was no doubt that he was madly in love with her and now it was time to make her realize it.

SONG: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1agUFG0f50Y

THANK YOU!!!! for all the comments... It has been ages since I updated this sorry for that. Merry Christmas! It is 6am and I'm still awake. lol. I'm in the mood so you might get more updates ;). We should all join our hands and thank the two cups of coffee I drank at midnight ;)

afreenkansal thumbnail
res
yippe 🥳 first to comment
it was superb
loved manvi's restlessness
continue soon
make manvi realise her love soon
Edited by afreenkansal - 11 years ago
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Whoop Whoop! Yayy I'm the second to comment lol

*Res*
bluebolt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
He is staying away to make her realize how much she misses him and craves for his company. Excited and looking forwards for the next update. thanks for the pm :) 
love your writing style like I said before :):)
Krazzy4u786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow!!! So glad u updated!!!
Amazing update as usual!!!
Loved it!!! Awesome song to go with the update!!!
Can't wait 4 the next part!!
Thanks 4 the pm!!
keerthu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice update after ages you finally updated.i am waiting for next update.i hope we will get some virman moments😳
cukky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
finally u updated
wow it was a lovely update
maanvi's emotions were shown beautifully
loved it a lot
waiting for next  update
pls update soon
thanks 4 the pm😊