ShivRajput thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow... Awesome. Waiting 4 next part.
nisha33 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

PART 8

As soon as Manvi reached her apartment she went to her room and locked her bedroom door. She sat on the floor and hugging her knees cried her heart out. No matter how hard she tried, she could not stop crying. It was almost two hours and she was still crying. Suddenly her phone started ringing, she wiped her tears off and picked it up.

"Baby this is rocky. Guess what there is a party tonight at ma place. You coming?" asked Rocky, one of her new friends.

Manvi decided to go it'd be better to the party than sit here and weep pitilessly so she quickly answered, "yeah sure."

"okay I'll come pick you up."

Manvi showered and wore a short jeans skirt with a sleeveless button-down. The sleeveless top exposed her arms and the scars were visible so she grabbed a cardigan and put it on.

Manvi got in Rocky's car to go to his party. "Hey Rocky"

"Hey babe you look nice." Rocky was a flirty guy and he took girls for granted. He slid his hand on Manvi's bare thigh with the intention of flirting with her and getting it "on" with her.

As soon as Manvi felt his hands on her she glared at him and jerked his hand away. "What the hell rocky? Keep your hands in your pocket otherwise drop me back to my place."

Rocky decided to let her relax and then try again so he abruptly replied, 'chill Manvi I was just kidding don't get worked up." Rocky was now sure that Manvi would never let him touch her but he had his backup plan. Manvi I will have you tonight, by hook or by crook.

On the other hand Manvi's each words hurt Virat. He couldn't believe that she called him just another person among seven billion other people. Was he nobody for her? Didn't she care about him, his feelings at all? These past couple of days he couldn't even fall asleep because he was always thinking about her but how easily she dismissed him and left! While Virat was lost in his own land, his friends decided to interrupt and talk some sense to him.

"Virat?? Dude what the hell is wrong with you? Have you seen yourself lately? It has been almost a month since I saw you laugh, forget about laugh you haven't even talked properly with any of us. What is going on?" One of Virat's friends asked.

Then his other friend continued, "yeah Virat you are the ladies' man. You hook up with a new girl every week, hell sometimes even every day but this past month you haven't looked at any girl. Virat you are the king of our parties, king of one night stands but all you do nowadays is stay in a corner, lost in your own thoughts."

Finally one of his friends added two plus two and figured it out. "VIRAT!! DO NOT TELL ME. F*** dude!!! You have fallen in love!! With Manvi??"

As soon as Virat heard Manvi's name he looked up with a bewildered expression and said, "Manvi what? What is wrong with her?" Virat got up from his seat and went towards his friend, "Manvi what goddamit? Is she alright?"

Virat's friends said in unison, "You love Manvi." 

Love Manvi? How was that even possible? Wasn't he the one that played dirty games with her and then broke her trust? He was the one that dumped her for crying out loud. It was just a game to take revenge from the sherni. Virat wanted to say this to his friends, make them understand that he didn't feel anything for Manvi but every cell in his body ached at the thought of denying his love for her. 

Dammit! Manvi? That is just great, just great. Of all the girls I fell for a sherni!? She will never forgive me, infact she has already moved on. Damn but I do love her. I love Manvi. Virat finally admitted to himself that he was indeed in love with Manvi.

Virat's friends stared at him and waited for confirmation. Virat just nodded his head in positive.

All of Virat's friends walked towards him and patted his back and one of them whispered, "Tough luck bro."

Just then another friend of Virat entered the room and said, "Bro you are too good. I thought Manvi chapter was over last month but now you reopened the chapter."

"What? Now don't look at me like you don't know what I'm talking about? Don't tell me you didn't ask him to play around with Manvi and then dump her?"

Hearing this Virat's blood boiled in anger. He grabbed his friend's collar and asked, "What are you talking about? Who are you talking about?"

"ummm I thought you planned it out with Rocky. Manvi is at Rocky's party and I know that Rocky has a plan."

Leaving all his friends shocked, Virat banged the door shut on their face and drove off to Rocky's house.

song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqU9-0uuGAU

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE LOVELY COMMENTS! PLEASE KEEP COMMENTING AND I WILL KEEP UPDATING ;)

preetipc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the updates so much.I really hate  Manvi hurting herself.Reminds me of somethin.Please dont make her hurt herself please.Other than i loved ur update so much.Finally Virat realised his love.I am so happy about it.Now its more interestin.I am eagerly waiting for next update.Thanks for the pm.😊 Edited by preetipc - 11 years ago
Jannat94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

hey nisha mind blowing update 

both the part are just fab

part-7 manvi try her level best to forget him... but in her veil she can't forget him... poor soul

part-8 virat trying his best to talk to her... he was hurt... broken

finally he admit his loves towards her... awww

nowit is interesting to see what happen in the party

hope rocky didn't do anything with her... 

thanx 4 the pm 

update soon

Edited by jannat89 - 11 years ago
Angeline124 thumbnail
both are nice parts. Poor maanvi she is hurting herself! Finally virat realised his love. Hope he will sve manvi from that rocky. Continue soon and thnx for the pm.
ShivRajput thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow... Loved it. Virat at last accepted his love. Cant wait 4 next update... Hayee my angry young man... Now who will save Rocky lol.
Thanks 4 pm. Waiting 4 ur perfect life update...??
..Gowri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome yaar! Great that u r updating even in the middle of examz..! Tnx fr the PM!!
Shona1907 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh read both da updates n des two wer very imp ones i think... Manvi has found peace in hurting herself... Da blade thing... I feel like crying wen ever she thinks of cutting her arms again n again... She hurts virat wid her words bt den i dont mind tat coz tat made him realise his luv n ofcourse thanx to his stupid frnds... Rocky bad bad guy having all wrong intentions... Jst hope virat reaches in tym... I feel he shud see da cuts on Manvi's arm... He hasn't felt guilty enough acc to me 😛 a big big thanx to u Nisha dear 🤗 u are keeping so busy wid exams yet for us u write... Plz dont be bothered abt da length or sending pms... We who like da story ourselves search for it n read it... It'll save ur tym sweety... All da best for ur exams!! 😃
niki795 thumbnail
just read the last 2updates.. Nice
waiting for the next
cukky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice updates waiting 4 the next part.
cont soon  ðŸ˜Š