Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhilasha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice part. I hope Virat will reach on time to save Maanvi. I think Maanvi will confess her pain and feelings in her drunken state...Go Virat go and get ur life. Continue soon.
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nahiii! * mimics of 90's heroine's*  
It is defiantly left on a cliffhanger, and what a crook is this Rocky!
I hope Virat comes on time and bash him black and blue!
And somewhere it hits me that Manvi would share her pain with him in her drunken state!

You know what, you should update longer, I know you got work but still...
Leaving us with such suspense is hazardous for health, ya know ðŸ˜†!
Edited by ITrustMyHeart - 11 years ago
ayu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Plzzz update soon! Very nice! Plx pm me wen done
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Love it!!! Why is it so short? carry on lovely :P
nisha33 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

PART 10

As soon as Virat reached Rocky's house, without even bothering to park his car he got off and went inside. Mostly everyone was wasted in the room. There was loud music, girls grinding on guys and people making out in the corner. Virat looked around for Manvi but he couldn't find her. He looked at every corner but there was no sign of Manvi. Finally Virat spotted one of Rocky's friends.

Virat grabbed the guy's collar and questioned him, "Either you tell me the whereabouts of Manvi or I will call the cops here."

The warning scared the guy and he quickly pointed upstairs, "Rocky just took her upstairs."

Virat pushed the guy away and sprinted up the stairs.

It was a huge house and Virat was running out of time. Virat kept looking for Manvi but to no avail. He was about to call the cops when he heard some noise around the corner. Virat moved closer to the room and he heard Manvi's voice.

"Rocky what are you doing? I want to go home. I'm not feeling well. Let me go please."

"Let you go home? Oh that I will, but after sometime." Saying this Rocky moved closer to Manvi.

Virat opened the door and stepped in. He was shocked to see a shirtless Rocky near the bed and scared Manvi lying on the bed.

As soon as Rocky saw Virat he smiled and said, "Virat listen come back later, I'm not done with her infact I haven't started yet."

Manvi stretched her hand towards Virat and murmured, "V..V..Virat take me home." Saying this Manvi passed out.

Virat quickly moved towards Manvi and shook her but she was passed out, though she did murmur ineligible words once in a while. Virat looked over at Rocky and asked him, "What the hell did you do to her? Why is she acting like this?"

Rocky smirked and said, "Haven't you heard of roofie?"

Virat stood up and grabbed Rocky by the collar, "You roofied Manvi!? And you were about to rape her?" Virat completely lost control and punched Rocky hard on the face.

By now all the guests in the party were outside the room to see what the commotion was about.

Rocky stood up, with a broken nose. Rubbing his nose and wincing in pain he accused Virat, "What the hell man? You can do anything with her and I can't? Didn't you date her for about a month then dump her?"

Virat pointed his finger towards Rocky and said, "Yeah that was a mistake. I love her, you hear that? If you want to live, stay away from her. I will kill you if you even come close to her and I mean it."

Leaving the entire crowd shocked with his words Virat carried Manvi in his arms and left the house.

As soon as Virat left, people started talking about the incident.

Girl1: OMG that bitch Manvi is so freaking lucky! Virat Vadhera! THE Virat Vadhera loves her!!??

Girl2: I know!!!!! Lucky bitch.

Boy1: I still can't believe it. He has hooked up with almost all hot girls in college. I swear I still can't believe that he actually loves someone.

Boy2: Yeah man. I mean Virat? Virat is like the "ladies" man.

Girl3: I know! He is the perfect Casanova. I mean name one girl that doesn't have a crush on him.

And so went on their discussion about how Virat wasn't the type to stick to one girl for long. Little did they know that he would "stick" to this girl for eternity; afterall they both are made for eachother.

SONG FOR TODAY: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFTMdF0tAOc

I am not mean you know. I didn't want to make you guys wait for long.

Btw what do you think of the songs that I post with the updates????

THANK YOU BRUNO MARS, SHONA_VIRMAN, S.KHAN (I have lots to say on the football and soccer topic ðŸ˜† so soon you will receive a PM), SCREEN22, MADPAKI, KRAZYFRU786, MIKA17, SUAREZ, SHIVRAJPUT52, JANNAT89, PREITY_D, AND SO MANY OTHERS FOR THE LOVELY COMMENTS...

mika17 thumbnail
Aww lovely update, am glad virat gt to manvi in tym n saved her
Angeline124 thumbnail
wow superb update. Virat punched rocky! He deserved it. Finally our hero saved our heroine. Loved this part vry much. Continue soon and thnx for the pm.
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Superb update, correct time par entry mara virat.. Filmy style and yes that brat rocky deserved that punch..
Omg! Virat confessed his love in public but poor maanvi did nt know that... Gossiping part was nice yaar, loved the update...
Continue soon and thanx for the PM
..Gowri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey Nisha.. Awesome as alwayss!! i donnow, now i find solace reading the FF's in the forum.. Longer update?? A Beeeggg Yes fr that!😃
vsakr1092 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its nice eager to know what happen next