its such a new concept i liked it..plzz update n pm me if u can
Prem Prem thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
It's beautiful.. Plzz pm me when u update
nisha33 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
PART 3

Next day in the parking lot, Virat waited anxiously for Manvi. She always came to college at around 8am but there was no sight of her today. Virat decided he would apologize and ask her if they could be friends. She would understand him, she would understand it was a prank. She herself was a huge prankster so it shouldn't be hard to make her understand. He prayed with all his heart for her to shout at him and get done with it. 

It was almost 10am now and there was still no sign of Manvi. Hoping that he wasn't the reason for her absence Virat headed to the cafeteria to get some snacks; he'd already missed one class so might as well miss another one.

It was already a week now since he'd seen her last and there was still no sign of Manvi. Virat cursed himself for taking the challenge so seriously and breaking her heart. He knew what would happen now- Manvi would come to college soon, cry infront of him and he'd have to be her shoulder to cry on. He decided that would be his punishment, he would let her vent out her anger on him.

"Virat what is wrong with you dude? Seema was just here. She tried to get your attention but you were lost in your own thoughts. Whats up dude? I have noticed that you have been acting strange since past couple of days now?" Virat's friend Ajay bombarded him with questions.

Virat tried paying attention to what Ajay was babbling but all he could think about was Manvi. Grhhh I should have stayed away from her. Now I won't find peace till she forgives me.

Suddenly Virat's other friend, Rishi said "Wow who is that hot girl? Man she is sexy!"

Everybody turned to the direction Rishi was pointing. To everybody's shock the girl was Manvi. She had skinny jeans with boots. Her sleeveless top fitted perfectly to her slim body showing her bare waist. A shiny thing on her navel, wait a belly button just added to her hotness. She had put on some makeup, giving her eyes a smokey look and her hair was left loose.

There wasn't a single person around that wasn't looking at her. She was a changed person, while just a week ago she didn't care about her appearance and looked like a simple girl today she looked nothing less than a model.

Without giving a second glance to Virat, Manvi went towards her class.

You people keep commenting I will keep updating :D
By the way what'd you think of the song? I felt like both songs fit this update so I posted both.
Edited by nisha33 - 11 years ago
Jannat94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice song
Mind blowing update
So finally she came with a different look
Hot and sexy
Lovely, lovely update
Updatd Soon 😉
niki795 thumbnail
nice update..just read all 3parts
continue soon.. 
nisha33 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Precap

Virat apologizes but Manvi ignores him and tells him that it wasn't a big deal. She tells him that it was just an infatuation and she is already over him and he too should move on. Virat is shocked hearing this and a little hurt too.
Manvi is a totally changed person now. She has started partying, getting drunk and wearing skimpy clothes. Virat tried his best to be friends with her again but she is always busy with her "new" group of friends.

what will happen next? will virat and manvi go their separate ways? what is in store for them?

enjoy the song and in the next update you will know how this song relates to both. next update first week of October. :)

Comments please. Do you like the direction the story is heading?
ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aww m so loving ur story its getting intersrting day by day..manvi changed m sure she must  b pretending she is hurt from inside totally...waitn for d next part
abhilasha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey...it is really nice. I feel so bad for Maanvi. She is changed but i know she muct be feeling very hurt. I hope something bad should not happen to Maanvi bcoz of her new habits and new friends.
ShivRajput thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Woho... Awesome another ss... Loved it. Just read 3 parts togthr nd precap... Cant wait 4 next update. Continue soon.
crazynishal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
read all 3 parts in 1 go..
verynice
waitn for 4th part