Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

virman223 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Amazing update just hate that swamini but I am glad that virat didn't get engaged poor manvi feeling really bad for her I hope everything becomes fine between them soon . I wish manvi doesn't think that virat cheated her again .
Loved vanshika mom and virat convo she is such a nice mom . Continue soon and if u pm the updates then please do pm meEdited by virman223 - 11 years ago
bluebolt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
awesome...loved it, the daku part was hilarious..pyscho, freak...lol
ending was sad, waiting for virat and manvi confrontation and virat manofying her. 
Awsome ya
I just red the entire story, it was fab i really cnt wait to read wat happens next plz pm me wenever u update
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Omg I hate that swamni butthead
Thank god virat didn't get engaged poor manvi feel so bad for her though
Hopefully virman ges back together nd everything is fine between them..
Mother son scene really stood out..it was so heart breaking nd wonderful
Do update soon
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome..~! u updated after a long time..but Superb...Maanvi's intro in Vadhera was nice xcept the Swamini drama...it was sweet of Vanshika to understand her sons feelings at once n Maanvi as well towards the end...But the best Virat walked off well..Superb..~!!!!
js1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey not sure if I commented.  But as ever really very good. Feel for them but love the drama.  

Once the show ends I will miss your stories. 

ekta_ice thumbnail
the story has been such a roller coaster ride and u have written it amazingly. from virat's realisation to manvi's hurt and now the her jealousy and disappointment. its a wonderful web of motion. please pm me the next time you update
SS4MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
phew...finally completed!! again awesome yaar. so dat was a game for virat but manvi was deeply in love with him. then virat realises his mistake n falls for manvi again but now manvi is not ready to trust him again! n over dis now our super irritating sb is back in action! woahh very complicated yaar. felt bad for virman at da last part!  my poor manvi is hurt again. hope virat sorts everything soon. continue soon. n gurl where is"Iam getting over u tonight" update. pls update dat one as well. dying to read dat!!
nisha33 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

IMPORTANT NOTE ON PMs:

Good news is that I'm not discontinuing any of my stories however I will discontinue my account in IF soon.There are rumors of the show ending however my FFs will continue with the same characters. As soon as I find some spare time I will open a facebook page and a blog exclusively for my readers. ONLY REGULAR READERS AND THOSE WHO HAVE COMMENTED REGULARLY WILL HAVE ACCESS TO MY BLOG.

I hate pm ing, it takes a lot of time and effort to keep up so I will just post about upcoming updates in my fb account. More details in future posts.

Lastly THANK YOU for all of your patience!!!! Syed thank you for the pm list hun. I posted this update for you- I wasn't in a mood to but had to.

OKAY so i just made a fb account and a fb page for you guys. 

find me with name- nisha miles

Like my page: http://https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nisha-Miles/199966823492436#

recap: swamini announces virat's engagement with some other girl and manvi leaves the party.
Part 25

"Manvi Manvi stop. Manvi." He ran after her but she didn't slow down and continued to run away from him.

She didn't know why she was running, all she knew was she had to get out of his house. Wiping off her tears she started running, she heard distant footsteps someone was calling her but she didn't want to stop. She had accepted long ago that she and Virat could never be one then why did his engagement to someone else hurt her so much, she questioned herself. After few minutes of running she heard footsteps closer to her and someone calling her again, she could make out the voice, it was Virat. She stopped dead on her tracks and quickly wiped off her tears with the back of her hand.

Brushing her hair and moving her fringes over her face to hide her eyes she turned around and looked at him. Only she knew how hard it was to look at him, he was going to be someone else's now.

As soon as she stopped he heaved a sigh of relief and slowed down. He jogged towards her contemplating how to handle the situation.

"Virat congratulations! I am so happy for you." She said with feigning enthusiasm while he stared at her in shock.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at the party with your fianc?" She asked while lowering her eyes to hide her tears.

"Manvi.." He began to speak but she cut him off again.

"I had a great time at your place but I need to go home. Got some assignments." She hastily turned around and started to walk away.

He held her wrist but she didn't react. She wanted to tell him to let her go but she couldn't utter a word. Tears were streaming down her eyes and she knew her voice would breakdown if she spoke. She didn't want him to know how much it hurt her, she didn't want anyone to know. So she stood still with her back facing him while he held her wrist.

"Manvi look at me." He instructed her but she just shook her head.

He turned her around and looked at her questioningly. She quickly brushed off her tears and came up with an excuse, "God I'm so stupid. Mom and dad called and I miss them even more now. I think I'll fly to Europe to see them. They are not coming back for aother month and I miss them so much." She rambled on and continued to wipe her tears. No matter how hard she tried she could not stop crying. "I'm sorry it is such a good day for you and I am ruining it with my useless story. You really should go inside." She managed to say between her sobs.

He didn't know what to say, how to comfort her so he just hugged her. "Shh Manvi shh calm down. Shh." He patted her back while she held onto him.

"I'm sorry." She kept on whispering.

She again started to move away from him but he didn't let her. Instead he grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him.

"Enough Manvi enough. Stop this drama, stop acting like you don't care. Stop it. Stop lying to yourself. Why don't you just accept the truth?" He grabbed her shoulders and demanded an explanation from her.

"What are you talking about? I am not pretending. I really do miss mom and dad." She said looking away.

"Really? So you ran out of the party, you were crying miserably because you miss your parents?" He asked bitterly.

"It doesn't matter to you if I get engaged to someone else? If I get married to someone else?"

With tears streaming down her face she tried to get out of his grip but he didn't let her go.

"Answer me dammit. It doesn't affect you?"

"Virat let me go." She pleaded.

For a second he felt guilty for hurting her and he almost let her go but the very next second he realized that if he let her go today she would never come back to him.

"Virat please." She begged him again.

"I'm not getting married to her." He spoke.

"I am not getting married to her or anybody else." He stared directly into her eyes and continued, "You heard me? I'm not getting married to anybody because I love you. No matter how much it hurts to see you deny my love for you, I still love you and my love for you increases with every passing day. There I said it again. You can deny it, ignore it all you can Manvi but that is not going to change anything. I will love you for the rest of my life and you can deny it all you want."

He left her hand and looked away, "You can leave. Like you always do, you can leave today too."

"Virat." She stammered.

"I know what you will say, you can't trust anyone anymore, and there is no space for love in your life. I get it. I'm sorry for what I did to you in the past. If there was any way I could go back in time and change it I would, trust me I would. I'll repent for my mistakes for as long as I have to, I'm in for life." He said facing his back towards her. "You can go home. I'll come back in a few and you can pretend this never happened like you always do and like always I'll hide away all the pain that I feel too. We are both good at feigning normalcy." He added bitterly.

She placed her hand on his shoulder and turned him around while he stared at her in shock. "Shut up just shut up." She screamed.

"You really have strong opinion about me, don't you? In short you think I'm an unforgiving bitch. Then why are you still here confessing your undying love for me?" He questioned him while punching him. "This is me , this is Manvi. I make rash decisions, I am impulsive and I don't forgive easily." She punched him again. "I hate you. I hate you for making me fall for you and then for ditching me." She grabbed his collar and continued to scold him, "I hate you for how you made me feel. I hate you for everything Virat. I hate you."

He looked at her with hurt in his eyes. He understood then that they would go around in circles for their whole life- she would never forgive him.

She again moved closer to him and grabbed his collar, "You know why I hate you the most Virat? I hate you because no matter how much I hate you I always end up loving you infinity times more. You heard me? My hate for you is nothing compared to the love I have for you. I hate you because I love you more than anybody and anything else."

He stared her dumbfounded, unable to utter a word, letting it all sink in.

"You are right, it affects me. I can't imagine you with any other girl. It affects me so much that if I hadn't run away from the party I would have probably pushed that girl from the stage and you too." She said seriously and that did it. He gave her a huge smile and wrapped his arms around her waist.

Grabbing his collar once again she spoke, "You so much as thinks about another girl I kill you in your sleep. What are you smiling about? I mean it. I." Before she could complete her sentence he grabbed her hair and pulled her in for a kiss. It was like time stopped for the two and they couldn't get enough of one another. While she molded her perfectly to his body, he kissed her like there was no tomorrow.

Song(Justin timberlake-mirrors):http:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsW1G1JlgRU

I can't thank you guys for all the support and patience. THANK YOU!!! I will now try and be more regular with updates. CHECK YOU MY FB PAGE TO LOOK FOR UPDATES. I WILL NOT PM ANYMORE. :)

Edited by nisha33 - 10 years ago
keerthu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
finally finally they confessed
thanks for that
and virat's words made me cry
and manvi aww she is just a sweet heart😳
contunue soon will be waiting😊