Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nisha33 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

PART 12 (Check pg 29 please.)

Virat could not believe his eyes. Manvi's arm was covered with scars. It wasn't a scar or two but her entire arm was covered with it. While some scars looked old and were in the process of healing, others looked recent. Infact one cut looked like it was only a couple of hours old.

Virat tried to think straight. Who could have done that to her? Was someone abusing her? Even the thought of someone hurting Manvi enraged him. He closed his hands in a fist and tried to think. As far as he knew, her roommate and couple of her girlfriends were abroad for a semester. Would that bas***d Rocky do this? But even if someone did, why would Manvi let him cut her up like that? Virat closed his eyes shut to control his emotions. He decided to find out whoever this person was that was hurting Manvi. All Virat wanted now was revenge; whoever did this to Manvi will not live in peace.

Virat knew that Manvi would never tell him who did this to her so he decided to find out himself. To get clues, Virat looked around Manvi's room and started investigating. Virat opened Manvi's closet and found her favorite teddy on the floor. She wouldn't let anybody touch this teddy and now she threw it?

There was a box with piled up stuff. Virat took the box out and went through it. Inside the box was crumpled pieces of the wall decorations that used to be in her room. There were also photo frames of Manvi with her friends, family. Why did she remove all these items from her room and stack them in a pile like this?

Virat had so many questions that he needed answers for. Suddenly Manvi's landline started beeping. After five rings her voicemail turned on and the person on the other end spoke, "Mannu!! What the hell is wrong with you?? I have left you so many messages, called you hundred times, texted you thousand times. Why aren't you answering? Is everything alright? I talked with your parents and even they seemed worried. How is Virat? Is everything alright with you two? Listen Mannu I know you love him and I completely support you. I have warned you before about Virat so please be careful. Call me as soon as possible. I love you and I miss you."

Virat was stunned. That was Jeevika, Manvi's best friend on the line as she is the only one that calls Manvi Mannu. Jeevika didn't know about their breakup which meant Manvi hadn't talked to Jeevika for almost a month? How was that even possible? And what did she mean by "I have warned you before about Virat"?

Virat picked up Manvi's landline to listen to her voice messages and find out the truth.

He started with her inbox messages and opened up the first message.

Message 1: Mannu guess what, now this is how we have to talk. You send me voice messages and I will do the same. This whole time difference thing sucks. Okay so tell me in detail. I mean you and Virat? How is that possible? Didn't you hate him like a month ago?

Message 2: Oh my god Mannu!!! Calm down! I am happy for you trust me but Virat really?? I mean please rethink your decision. I don't trust Virat as he has a horrible past you know. Uncle and aunty aren't here too. They won't be back from their Europe tour anytime soon. You are all alone there. I don't want you to be hurt.

Message 3: Well if you trust him then I trust you. So tell me what is it like to fall in love? I'm happy for you. But I repeat what I said, I don't trust Virat fully. Don't be mad at me but I'm sorry I can't fully accept him. It is not just his past, there is something? I don't know what but please be careful and don't be mad at me. I'm not saying he is a bad guy but I swear if he hurts you then'. I love you and I miss you.

Message 4: I can't believe you are saying all this Mannu. You didn't even believe in love and now you are talking like a teenager. Hahahahah . you really love him don't you? I'm happy for you. I miss you babes. When I get back we should double date. Okay fine I trust Virat if want me to but you still need to be careful.

It was all messages from Jeevika. Virat hung up the phone as he could not listen to them anymore. It was too painful to hear Jeevika talk about how Manvi should be careful and not trust him completely. Yet she had trusted him. Virat again took hold of the phone to listen to what Manvi had sent. He prayed with all his heart. He hoped her messages would just be about how it is not love but just a crush. If she really did love him and he was the one responsible for her condition, he would never be able to forgive himself.

Outbox messages (Messages sent by Manvi)

Virat heard Manvi's voice and that brought a smile to his face but the smile disappeared after listening to the message.

Message 1: JEEVSSS!!! I really really want to talk to you but you are probably sleeping. So I'm leaving a message. Okay Jeevs guess what I think I like a guy. I know I, Manvi Chaudhary, is saying this but I can't help it! You know the guy. You won't believe it and you will never be able to guess so I'll save you the trouble. It is Virat. Don't kill me please. Love and miss you.

Message 2: Jeevs I'm serisouly offended. Why would you bring up his past? Virat has moved on and I trust him Jeevs. It is not just like, I LOVE HIM. I seriously do, I can see my future with him. Don't worry about me Jeevs. Virat is the nicest guy I've ever met. True, we didn't get along in the beginning but now we do and I love him. So since you are my best friend you need to accept him. Love you more.

Message 3: Hmm let me see. How does it fell like to be in love? It feels great Jeevs! I feel like I'm on top of the world. When I'm with him, I feel beautiful, I feel special. Jeevs I don't know how but Virat just grew into me. Okay Jeevs for the last time you need to trust him because I do. I have blind faith on him Jeevs, he would never hurt me so do not worry. I wish you were here.

Message 4: Jeevs!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told Virat about my feelings today. Yes I confessed! He too feels the same about me. I AM SO HAPPY. I am literally jumping up and down in joy. Jeevs I love him and I am so happy he loves me too. I swear if he didn't I would be so hurt. I can't even imagine my life without him now. Gosh! I read your email. Check your inbox, I hope my advice on your love life helps. Love you Jeevs and email me whatever happens. Love and hugs.

Virat hung up the phone and sat on the floor. For a bet he'd broken a girl's trust, her feelings and her heart. How was he any different than a murderer? Didn't he murder the bubbly and charming Manvi? She loved him and trusted him blindly but what did he do? Break her trust? Break her heart? And now she was being abused by some unknown person.

Virat stood up and moved closer to Manvi. He took her hand in his and lightly stroked her wounds. Out of curiosity Virat rolled up the sleeve of Manvi's other hand too. To his shock, her other hand too was covered with scars. His eyes fell on a certain scar that was scribbled on. It looked like something was written there and to hide it more cuts were made on top of it. Virat held her wrist and brought it closer to see what was written.

It was his name. VIRAT was written or more like engraved on Manvi's arm and later some cuts were made to hide the name. Virat could not hold back his tears anymore. A teardrop from his eyes fell on the V of his name. He finally got all his answers. No one was hurting her or abusing her. She was hurting herself. No correction he was the one hurting her. How would he live with this knowledge? The one girl he loved to death was dying every day because of him. He broke her into pieces, pieces that can never be assembled now. She was damaged beyond repair. She loved him with all her heart but now she didn't have a heart. He was the one that snatched her heart away and brutally tore it apart to the point that it can never be mended again.

Two souls that love each other to death but can't be with each other. Separation will kill them slowly but being together will kill them instantly. While the guy is burning with guilt, the girl is broken beyond repair. You can forgive a liar, a thief, a murderer but would you forgive someone that burnt your soul and made you soulless? That left you in darkness for eternity?

Virat knew she would never forgive him, hell he would never forgive himself. What was he supposed to do now? If it was an outsider hurting her he could easily protect her, he wouldn't let anyone touch her. But how was he supposed to save her from herself?

Virat got up and took the blade and paper cutter from the table. He then looked through her drawers, closet and threw away each and every piece of blade that he could find. Virat not only threw all the blades away but anything in her house with a sharp edge including knives, tools, and hairpins. After throwing out all of the sharp objects away, Virat returned to Manvi's bedroom and kneeled on the floor by her bed. He took her hands in his and lightly kissed on her wounds. At last he kissed her forehead and promised to be there with her forever. Holding her hands, his head on the bed beside her, his body upright on the floor Virat fell asleep.

songs for todayhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bpt2riqaBjU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbbHw05A_sA

WARNING: If anybody asks me for a longer update I will shoot you and I mean it πŸ˜‰.

But seriously this is the longest this part can get. Like I promised here is the longer update. I hope I'm not a cheater now like certain someone pointed out uhem uhem πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS. Screen22 and luvvirmannishal I did not mention you in my long thank you note. But you will get a PM soon. 

SHONA_VIRMAN check the box below this update. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by nisha33 - 11 years ago
nisha33 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
RES
this is reserved for SHONA_VIRMAN.
Shona_virman, you can PM me your comment and I will put it here. Sorry for the confusion earlier. 

shona_virman's comment:
Freak he heard all da msgs... Yes i wanted him to be terribely guilty... He has done Sumthng highly offensive in my eyes.. πŸ˜› i was wondering y dint he notice his name on her hand... Da msgs clearly said tat she luvd him to bits... I mean jeevika telling her stopping her so much yet she trusted him... I like tat she mentioned blindly trusted... Dis makes virat more guilty... Hmmm see she has cornered all her once luvd thngs evn her family photos... Gosh she is going through so much... πŸ˜” virat dude how'll throwing sharp objects away help she'll still hurt herself bt i liked dis reaction of his... He was doing all tat possible for tat moment to keep her safe... Fine he is extremely guilty n Manvi is all broken bt wats wid thinking he'll hurt her more if he is wid her?? His luv will surely heel her... N finally since he saw his name in da marks he shud noe she still luvs him... Da distance is killing her... To be betrayed by her luv is killing her... I cant think wat will happen nxt... How'll Manvi react seeing him... Fine it was a fairly decent in length so no accusations πŸ˜† ahem ahem i noe u wer talking abt me πŸ˜³ n yes thanks for res da spot for me πŸ€£

Edited by nisha33 - 11 years ago
Aashika_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
superb update.dying to know manvi's reaction.hope virman patch up soon.
thanks for pm
avika26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awesone yaar. .nw i wana see hw manvi will react when virat will pacify her. .loved it cont soon
preetipc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Was waiting for this update like a mad girl.Happy to see this update and loved it even more.Now i want Manvi to wake up and i would like to see her reactions.Hopin for a slap or two from Manvi. But i dont think that would happen.Loved the way u wrote abt virat's emotions and how much  guilty 
he feels.Specially this line " She was hurting herself. No correction he was the one hurting her".This line  explains that well. A big hug to u for such a great updateπŸ€—.Now eagerly waiting for the next update πŸ˜Š
Edited by preetipc - 11 years ago
PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail
finally u update it from yesterday i checked many times did u update or not wish u can the smile when i recieved ur pm
and the update was outstanding as usual
omg feeling so bad for both poor maanvi till now i just didn't realize how much  she is broken but from this update i realise  that how much maanvi loved viraat that she didn't listen her best friend how much is hurt 
and can't imagine viraat guilt awee it was best moment when he kissed her wounds 
waiting when maanvi will be concious and yaaa thank god viraat thrown all the blades knifes etc etc so then maanvi can't hurt her self more

waiting when maanvi will get up and finds viraat
plz plz if possiable but update today 
Adenah.NiShal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Such an amazing update...u portray emotions very well, I was lost in the update...thanks for giving us a long one, continue soon, can't wait to know what will happen nextπŸ˜ƒ
Shona1907 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nisha33

RES

this is reserved for SHONA_VIRMAN.
Shona_virman, you can PM me your comment and I will put it here. Sorry for the confusion earlier.

🀣 its completely ok... Bt since u hav res da spot for me i'll pm u... Luvd dis gesture πŸ€—
Jannat94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nisha firstly anytime dear 4 appreciating my or cmmnt it really means alot 4 me...
I'm seriously waiting 4 ur update... Just imagine that what u update next or what gonna happent next
But ur update is beyond my thinking... I have lack of word to describe this emotional and heart wretching update... I have one word to say that it is PERFECT just perfect in every sense
I love the whole update where first virat struggle to find out who hurt manvi
Than he receive jeevika's msg and he get to know that manvi didn't talk to her for last one month and didn't told her about their break-up
After that he check msg send by manvi and he knows she blindly trust him and loves him instead of that jeevika warns her but she loves him... More than anything
And last which i like or love the most where virat says he can protect her from outsider but how could he protect her from himself... I love this line nisha
And loves u dear 4 write such a beautiful line... Lots hugs and kisses
Thanx 4 d pm
Update soon really waiting 4 next part dnt knw now manvi accept him or not... Waiting waiting Nisha 😊
ShivRajput thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ohkay no cliffhanger dis time but again no precap...lol. Complains khatam nai hongi... πŸ˜‰
Well its beautifully written... Message part was awesome... And I really sucks in making longer comments πŸ˜› but trust me I loved each and every updates. U have ur own style whch is Unique... 😊