Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Finally insisted my long-ass analysis of today's episode. Ab main kaha post karu? Mera dimaag abhi teek se nahi chal raha...
nandu_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank u ๐Ÿ˜Š, but I don't think I am able to๐Ÿ˜‰ 
jenshadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Ghausia.

Finally insisted my long-ass analysis of today's episode. Ab main kaha post karu? Mera dimaag abhi teek se nahi chal raha...

Hi Ghausia just wait for some time Sathya will open the new redux๐Ÿ˜ƒ
SiasCreations thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarunrocks

<font color="#FF0033" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Hi Ghausia just wait for some time Sathya will open the new redux๐Ÿ˜ƒ</font>

Okay, great! Means I can get some screencaps into my post now ๐Ÿ˜‰
-MKB- thumbnail
tants..where are you?
where is the new thread?
Zoyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Girls, me off to sleep...GN and SD

catch u all tomo๐Ÿ˜Š
-MKB- thumbnail
i was just watching the first few episodes...where arnav leaks out his video tape with khushi in media...and here are the differences which i came across while watching...
1) arnav could not hear a word against him...and now he can not hear a word against her wife or family
2) arnav 's eyes were always filled with anger,sarcasm,hatred sometimes, ego and pride...in short it was boring to read his e
yes for me...and now his eyes are filled with pain,love,sorrow, happiness sometimes, remorse,dejection,confusion,guilt and anger also...yaah anger is his best friend..it can not leave him alone..:P
3) arnav used to always say "di..di..di"...and now all he says is "khushi khushi khushi"...
4) arnav never used to believe in marriages before ...he found it pointless...and vague...and now he is married to a girl...and also applied the same MS and sindoor which he hated like hell...
5) all arnav used to work a lot...and now he works but his mind is always occupied by his wifey...and remember he did not go to his office for like months!..and during that time he fell in love
6) he used to make fun of soul mates,love...his di's talks...regarding "saansein ruk jayenge"...and now he is experiencing the same "sansein ruk jayenge" with his khushi...
7) he was never aware of this word called "guilt"...and now all he experiences this word called "guilt" in some form or the other!!...
8) arnav used to always wear suit and always had a clean shave face...and now he wears casuals, akash's shirt, kurta pyjama during heer ranjha, and not to forget now he has a beard too...well sometimes..:D
9) arnav never used to dance,laugh,smile,act...but after some time he danced,laughed,smiled and also acted...
10) first he used to always give the "class talks"...and now he hates other people talking about class...(preetik'a marriage)
11) once arnav broke the pearls of khushi's blouse...and the other moment he himself covered her bare back ...
12) first he used to drive SUV...and now he has a civic...ok that was for fun...:P
13) first he was the sole owner of his king size bed,his cupboard, his room,his bathroom...and now he has to share it with a girl
14) arnav never played holi or drank bhang...but after some time...he was the one drinking ,applying color, dancing,confessing under the influence of alcohol
15) he was the one who broke her bangles...and other moment he was the one who nursed her wound and gifted her bangles...
16) the person who used to run away from love...decided to confess his love...
17) he never used to apologize.for his insults or cruel words...but now we could see him apologizing for his faults ...
18) he was the one who put forward the condition that i will never accept you as my wife...and now he is the one giving her all the rights of being his wife
19) he did not even share his nightmares to his di...and now khushi is the one to know whats bothering him for the past so many years

instead of ASR...we got to see the arnav behind him...

so what's the point behind this long post?...
it is to show that true love can even melt a stone leave alone a person! surely its painful but its also the most beautiful feeling in the world ..and the biggest of any feeling!...:')...
i know today is not 14 feb..:P...but still i want to give tribute to all the people who are in love...and are happy...or are waiting for their love..:)
jenshadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pals13

Hey Girls, me off to sleep...GN and SD

catch u all tomo๐Ÿ˜Š

Bye pallu GD & SD...๐Ÿค—
SiasCreations thumbnail
I apologise for typos and words being replaced in my posts. Somehow my iPod turned finished into insisted... Guess that's a good way to confuse people! ๐Ÿ˜†
DiamondLife thumbnail
me thinking...guptas will be called for janmashtmi pooja..
dadi will recognize may be garima