Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenshadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Shastradhari

no not that aurat..
but dadi will definitely get hints from garima that the  couple died from his son's (ASR dad's) car accident were khushi's parents..

Haan Shastra when Gupta's enter further past will come back
Zoyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey all...me was shutting down...but came across perfume's hint...so apne ko rok nahi payi...again came to Redux...

look at this: esp abt Khushi

cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shwetha!

WISHLIST SCENE

Arnav and Nani Scene:

Nani comes and sits besides Arnav.

Nani: Don't worry, Dadi will accept Khushi, give her time.

Arnav: I dont care really Nani, I just want her to be atleast civil to her.

Nani: Well I did give a hard time to Lavanaya when you brought her.

Arnav: (Small smile) What is it with you two best friends, you guys have some issue or the other with the ones I bring home.

Nani: Well, I didn't have that much problem with Lavanya.

Arnav(rolls eyes): Oh come on Nani.

Nani: Well ofcourse Khushi played a part in softening me up.

Arnav: (sarcastically): I think I should Request La to come and Train Dadi to be more modern, think that will help?

Nani: (Laughs): It is really good to see you like this you know, Chotay.

Arnav: (Simply nods)

Nani: Besides, Now that I think about it, I guess my problem with La was not her, it was you. I guess I never saw in your eyes the love or that sort of affection you claimed you had for La. The one I am seeing in your eyes for Khushi, one that keeps getting stronger.

Arnav: (after a moment's silece): Is that why you created such a ruckus when we got married.

Nani: No, I guess I really wanted to be part of my Naati's Wedding to the girl I really liked and approved for him. You did deprive me of that you know.

Think about it, what will you do when your niece or nephew asks, Mama & Mami where is your wedding album?

Arnav: Nani you know the circumstance under which we got married.

Nani (gets up): I do, rest of them don't.

Arnav: What if we have a small wedding at home with just both the families, would that be okay say within 7 days?

Nani: Chotay, You don't have to do this for us (unable to hide her happiness)

Arnav: Naah, Guess I owe it to Khushi.

* I KNOW I KNOW, won't happen*

But thought of something sweet to write for the occasion.

Have a blast at the party everyone, we deserve it.🥳

oh...thats a very sweet Conversation..kept Arnav's character in tact..👍🏼..love u fot this..send me a PM wenever u write anythign..will have all eyes to read ur post..😉😆
Crazygd4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi all reduxians...
I'm a silent reader and I love all your posts...since I'm not good at writing I like to just enjoy reading your take on the epis...and all ur comments and what not😉... 

I want some one to tell me about kushi's reaction when she saw asr's father's picture.. Or I might have misread the scene...

Pls reply...
Crazygd4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi all reduxians...
I'm a silent reader and I love all your posts...since I'm not good at writing I like to just enjoy reading your take on the epis...and all ur comments and what not😉... 

I want some one to tell me about kushi's reaction when she saw asr's father's picture.. Or I might have misread the scene...

Pls reply...

Forgot to mention one more thing... The color combo of asr's moms Saree and kushi's dress... Maybe a coincidence ...
cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tanu..the moment i heard the word Shank i thought only of u and ur previous day's analysis with the same title..👏..love u. Edited by cool_tweety - 11 years ago
SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Finished updating my post in the new thread:
lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello ladies it's good to be back on redux after 2 long mths vacation to India. :)

I love Dadi. Have to give it to the PH or to whoever is responsible for casting. They do a fantastic job.
SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lovely

Hello ladies it's good to be back on redux after 2 long mths vacation to India. :)

I love Dadi. Have to give it to the PH or to whoever is responsible for casting. They do a fantastic job.

Welcome back!
For me, the jury's still out on whether I like Dadi or not 😆
lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Ghausia.

Welcome back!
For me, the jury's still out on whether I like Dadi or not 😆

She is so much better than watching crying Anjali and weak Payal Akash scenes. I have missed too many redux and too much confusion in my mind regarding Akash and his flip flop behavior. 

It's going to be fun watching Arnav Dadi confrontations.