Innocence...LOST Thread 2 updated chapter-31. 26/7

.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

When a man gains something he lost long ago at the cost of a relation based on half the truth and the other half looses it in the    same relationship...for one the relationship becomes a baggage  and the love becomes poison while for the other his quest to keep  the relation going becomes the ony goal of his life while his love    becomes an obsession...

Thread 1- INDEX

Chapter-1 The first time                     

Chapter-2 Running scared

Chapter-3 Ek hasina thi

Chapter-26 Betrayed                                

Thread-2 Index

Edited by shelly_08 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Lilith. thumbnail
                               Innocence...Lost- story so far...

At present, Geet is shown in London. It is indicated that she has come here by running away from her home in Delhi, leaving behind her husband Maan. Maan finds her though and upon confronting her, Geet accuses him of being a murderer to which Maan states that 'he has never claimed a life of an innocent'.

It is then revealed that before coming to London (with the help of Meera), she overheard a conversation between Maan, Dev n Vicky and also encountered a dead body on the same day when she got the news that she's pregnant. A scared and betrayed Geet leaves her house to the dismay of her in-laws.

When the past gets unfolded, it is shown that both Geet and Maan fell head over heels for each other after a a few accidental meetings and Geet working in his office.But Geet decided to let go as she didn't knew how Maan felt and on top of that her marriage was fixed to Rajinder. But Maan doesn't accept this, gets furious and make himself clear that he wants just her and nobody else in his life with the acceptance leading to them consummating their relation.

Geet didn't knew how to stop her and Rajinder's marriage but Maan assured her he'll handle everything with which Geet went back to her hometown- Hoshiarpur.

Maan gets to know about Rajinder being a playboy and all but all hell breaks loose when he becomes an eye-witness to a young girl's death in the hand of Rajinder. A furious man decides to punish him in the same way and gets him killed

Rajinder's death paved way for Maan and Geet union, much to the relief of her parents. 

But the marriage sees another drama unfold where Brij (Geet's cousin) accuses Maan of killing his own mother and Geet choosing Maan over her family.

Presently, even after Maan lying to Geet, distracting her a number of times, Geet gets to know that he has killed Rajinder, but instead of explaining anything to Geet, Maan announces that she has no other option but to stay.

Edited by shelly_08 - 11 years ago
.Lilith. thumbnail
Recap-As the maid went busy cleaning the room, Geet got freshened up, changed and ready to venture out...this time with a reason.

''I know you love me...more than your life...and I promise myself to make you admit it.''

Chapter-29 The hunt for truth begins...

Geet was followed by three maid-servants in total. She knew she has to act very smart in order to distract them, or not come in the line of doubt, at least. Though they were all smiles, it was Geet's strong instinct which told her 'this is just a mask'. Moreover they didn't even look like- what you call- 'maids', rather a group of FBI agents gone undercover, working for Maan, all thanks to their sturdy builds and hard, prim faces.

Geet chuckled at her own imagination, which the three 'ladies' didn't notice. But to think of it, may be her imagination was not that bizarre, for a change. May be they are indeed agents of some group hired by Maan. Only a certain MSK holds the power to do something like this- turning powerful agents into maids! 

Geet chuckled again, this time a bit louder but stopped as she saw one of them turning her head in her direction. Damn she was trapped! Being guarded on the three sides by these super-strong ladies!

She was walking around the four-storeyed, posh mall, pretending to look here and there in an attempt to look normal whereas her mind was continuously thinking of ways as to how to get rid of these 'leeches' (that's what she named them).

She saw a staff woman and asked her the way to the maternity section. The gave her the directions and she headed towards it.

As she reached the maternity section, she saw a long array of different stores- all meant for the mommy-to-be.

A smile crept up her lips as she saw a visibly pregnant lady choosing something from one of the stores while her little son was keeping her busy with his random questions, she involuntarily touched her still-flat stomach as she envisioned her own child doing something similar.

I too want a boy first. She thought. And then a girl, so that no one dares to mess her when her big brother's around. And all of a sudden she was reminded of her own elder brother- Brij, and her eyes welled up.

Seeing her like that, the three of her bodyguards stepped back, giving her some privacy for herself.

Thinking of Brij, something snapped inside her. He accused Maan of killing his own mother...why? Could it be true? If yes then how? So many questions and the one man who can answer them all is silent.

Fine. She thought with determination, if he is stubborn, so am I. If he's not going to help me, I'll help myself.

That very moment she saw a woman passing by her, talking to someone over the phone. She smirked and excused herself.

The lady was walking towards the washroom- just as she wanted. She got inside along with her. Thankfully the washroom was empty with just two of them.

'Excuse me' Geet prompted. 'If you don't mind, can I use your phone for a while? I have to make an ISD call and silly me I forgot my phone back home...so could you please?' Geet's voice was sickly sweet with an innocent plead in her eyes.

The lady smiled warmly and handed over the phone to her 'but stay here' she stated to which Geet nodded in assuring her that she is not running away with her phone.

It was again Geet's sixth sense which warned her to not use her own phone as there was a big possibility that Maan has tapped them after all that have happened.

Taking a long breath she dialed Meera's number.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

'What the hell' Maan roared and threw everything that was on his office desk.

'This is why we're here bro' Dev stated unmoved by his brother's reaction to the news. 'He could as well try and harm Bhabhi...we cannot afford...'

Maan pointed a warning finger towards Dev cutting him off in the middle 'No bloody creature on this planet could ever touch MY GEET until I'm alive' his eyes spit fire.

'We need to kill that brother of that son of a b**** Naval...he's up to no good bro...he'll definitely avenge his brother's death' Vicky tried to reason.

Maan wasted no time and enquired about Geet and got even more irritated and again dialed a number.

'Listen...she's in the Burlington Arcade, be there in ten minutes...I don't want any excuse all right go there RIGHT NOW. And one more thing- shoot at sight anyone, ANYONE who seems suspicious, got it...now get going' he cut the call.

'Bro...relax...we're here right' Dev tried to assure. Maan closed his eyes and rubbed his forehead.

Its not easy to ask an outsider to enquire about one's husband. But Meera was different, she understood Geet like no one did. Geet had trusted her with a lot of things in the past and has kept her faith intact. Moreover she knew she doesn't have another option regarding this, therefore Meera was her first and last confidant and probably that one person who can actually save this failing marriage.

She came out of the washroom thanking the lady, slightly contented. But the sight that welcomed her took away that little bit of contentment she felt moments ago.

First they were three ladies and now four men joined in the force. What the hell was going on?

Even though they were outside the department, it was clear, they are here for her. What is Maan up to? Why so much of security? Who's going to hurt her?

Then the list of probabilities started running in her head. Could it be one of his enemies?

She was now scared.

Maan breathed a sigh of relief, Geet was at home, the security was tight around the house and there was no way that Naval could get anywhere near Geet.

Just as he threw his head back on the headrest, the car came to a sudden, screeching halt which made Maan move forward with a force.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

'Maan' geet woke with a sudden jolt. Something inside her told her that something's horribly wrong.

Geet started breathing heavily and gulped down a glass of water. She didn't realize when she fell asleep after returning from the mall. And now woke after another nightmare.

Is Maan all right?

Just then she heard the doors open and some familiar voices being heard. She slowly came out of the room...only to see an injured, bloodied and semi-conscious Maan being helped by his brothers to settle on the couch.

'Maan' Geet gave a cry of agony seeing her the condition of her husband and came rushing downstairs.

'Maan...Maan what happened to you...answer me Maan' she cupped his face going wild.

'Bhabhi...Bhabhi please calm down...we had an accident...everything's going to be all right...bro's gonna be all right ok' Vicky tried to pacify the now-wild Geet but she was no where near listening.

So he motioned the maids to do the needful and they literally pulled her away, though carefully, making sure she's not hurt, physically.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

She saw her hands, coloured with Maan's blood. She shed silent tears onto them as she remembered the helpless figure of the commanding, powerful man who is her husband.

Vicky knocked on her door, Geet looked up to see her brother-in-law smiling at her. 'Well sorry about that' to which Geet looked at him questioningly. 'I mean I shouldn't have ordered them to pull you away like that' he referred to him ordering the maids to take her away.

But Geet didn't respond. 'Don't worry Bhabhi...Bro will be all right...come on he's a sher...just a bit wounded' he tried to lighten the atmosphere.

'And how did he got hurt?' Geet looked straight in his eyes to which Vicky stiffened as he didn't saw it coming.

'We had an accident so I guess that explains' Vicky was straight in answering her.

Geet just gave a sarcastic smile.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It was past midnight and hours since the chaos took place.

Geet was asked to freshen up and get a fresh set of clothing for herself as the previous ones were stained with Maan's blood. Strangely she prevented from getting them washed. Seeing the picture Dev shook his head in disbelief 'And I kept thinking that its just Bro who's obsessed with Geet, she's no less' he said, Vicky shook his head 'True...but it seems she's got a big hint about something, well that can be dangerous' Vicky stated seriously.

'It wont...trust me it wont...Bro never killed an innocent, I'm sure she'll never hate him'.

She stood outside the washroom with a blank face, the noise of water running inside was the only sound that came in the eerily quiet room. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath to control her racing heart beat in anticipation of something.

Suddenly the noise came to a halt...and she knew he was coming out. Within moments Maan was out of his washroom, wearing his tracks with a towel around his neck, wiping his hair.

She stiffened immediately. That's when Maan felt the familiar presence and he turned to look at Geet.

'You haven't slept yet?' He inquired slightly angry as she was not supposed to be up till now.

Geet didn't reply, just stared at him. Maan, for the first time felt uncomfortable under her gaze...she was staring at him with such an intensity- it did feel strange.

'Geet I'm asking you something' he tried to sound normal but couldn't...he could not relate his Geet with this lady staring at him like he's some alien, and not bothering to reply...probably the 'Rajinder' episode has driven her insane...but all his thoughts came to a full stop when suddenly yet slowly her hands went to untie the knot that was putting together her nightgown and she removed it within moments- only to reveal the short, red, flimsy lingerie she was wearing inside.

Maan's mouth fell open at the sight before...as if his injuries were any less and now...

She slowly and sensually moved towards him, making him move backwards until he finally hit the bed.

What...what is she doing?

Precap- 'Geet' he groaned her name in an almost inaudible whisper.

'Shh' she replied and removed another strap from her shoulder.

Wheww...that's it 4 tonight people...IL reached the 2nd thread πŸ˜ƒ

Thanx 2 all of those who've commented so far n also the ones who've liked my work πŸ˜Š

Off lately the no. of likes n comments have lessened sharply πŸ˜­
N m not happy at all πŸ˜­...cummon guys...don't b a miser in liking or commenting😊...it doesn't take too much I guess...n do check 4 replies as well...I do reply to as many as possible

Sum news 4 u all- Good or not-so-good, u decide πŸ˜›

The DIRTY, ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS R COMING BACK!!!! πŸ˜ˆ

By the end of july I guess πŸ˜‰

This time dirtier if possibleπŸ˜†

Ok gals...that was it 4 tonite...Gud night 

Love

Shreya
Edited by shelly_08 - 11 years ago
-BlushaLicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Congrts On The New Thread !! πŸ˜ƒ

Update Soon =]
.Lilith. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .AmeenaForEva

Congrts On The New Thread !! πŸ˜ƒ

Update Soon =]

Thanx dear πŸ˜Š
286pearl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

congrate 4 new thread...

update is interesting...

me exited for come back of dirty ...
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update loved it geet is so worried maan has kept many secret so she won't get hurt not realizing who he is married to loved the update well written awesome thanks for the pm congrats on the new thread wishing you many more

Edited by dumas - 11 years ago
.Lilith. thumbnail

Originally posted by: dumas

awesome update loved it geet is so worried maan has kept many secret so she won't get hurt not realizing who he is married to loved the update well written awesome thanks for the pm congrats on the new thread wishing you many more

Thanx a looot dearie πŸ€— M glad u liked it πŸ˜³
.Lilith. thumbnail

Originally posted by: 286pearl

congrate 4 new thread...

update is interesting...

me exited for come back of dirty ...

Thaannnkkuuu...well m more exited πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Oblivion007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
conGrats for the new thread!!
Loved the update asusual bt was hell comfused by the end due yo geet's behaviour.she can be worried or anxious for her husband's health bt seducing her husband!!!!!!!!!!!!it was nt at all expected!!!
i'm sure it'll be cleared in the next part,can't wait for it.pls try to post the next part soon.
omg!!!!!this is hell of a news tht drs is coming back and this time even dirtier!!!!!HOLY CHRIST!!!!simply can't wait for it's kick start!!!!