Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArjunKiAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Maan is really intelligent... the way he made geet forget about her anger and her questions was fab... continue soon dear

.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kingu

Maan is really intelligent... the way he made geet forget about her anger and her questions was fab... continue soon dear

No wonder maan is a πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome dear ... 

continue soon ...

add me to ur pm list ...
Edited by maaneetsangel - 13 years ago
.Lilith. thumbnail

Precap-''Don't ever leave me like that'' his voice now registered hurt...but he was clever enough to cover that up as well.

''Maan...I''.

''Sshhh'' he placed a finger on her lips,silencing her.

Chapter-17 Distractions

Maan looked at her forehead-smeared with vermilion and smiled inwardly and then his gaze traveled to her neck which was adorned with the mangalsutra.

He removed his fingers from her lips and looked deep into her eyes.

''Don't ever leave me like that geet...I went through hell all these days'' he said in a hurt tone.

But even though what he said was right,right now he chose his words in order to melt her and make her forget everything...even if it is temporarily.

''I'm sorry'' she manged to blurt out seeing his pained expressions.

Maan knew what she did was not something abnormal-a girl who have never been subjected to violence before would behave the same way she did after encountering such a scene in front of her eyes and that too something which involved the person she loves more than her life.Yes he knew everything,but right now all he was doing was to make her feel guilty and then get his way.

He ran his fingers around her damp hair and kissed her forehead.

''You are my life geet...I wont be able to think about living without you'' he whispered in her ear meaning all the words only difference was for the first time he said those lines with a different intention.

She encircled her arms around his neck and hugged him tight ''I'm so sorry maan'' she said digging her face into his bare chest.

Maan felt his chest getting wet and he understood she was crying.

No this shouldn't be happening.This was the last thing he wanted-her tears.He just couldn't see her cry and that too because of him.He cursed himself the umpteenth number of time for doing this to her.

He then cupped her face,making her face him ''stop crying'' he commanded.

''I'm sorry maan'' she said again and again...she was mentally chiding herself for showing such immaturity and even more for being the cause of maan's pain.

He waited no more and crashed his lips on hers.

Geet was a bit taken aback by this sudden act but gave in eventually.

Maan ran his fingers on her damp hair,arching her head a bit,deepening the kiss as geet's fingers went around his hair,puuling him to her.

He broke out of the kiss first and in no time geet found her feet dangling mid-air as her husband showed her through this gesture what exactly was coming next.

Geet blushed seeing the desire-filled eyes of her husband looking at her and hid her face on his chest while her hands were still around his neck.

Maan entered the bedroom and kicked the door shut.

Maan opened his eyes and looked at his sleeping wife.

A smile crept up his face as he saw his love,his life sleeping so peacefully in his arms.

He didn't miss the smile that was playing on her lips...he guessed finally she might be having sweet dreams.

His hands moved to her stomach to which she stirred a little...he smiled even more widely.

He couldn't have asked for more-this was something which was always buried somewhere deep inside his heart but he dared not to think of it or may be he was just too scared to dream.

Dream of being able to love someone with all his heart,dream of being loved by someone,unconditionally,dream of having a family-something which he can call his own.

No wonder,geet has loved him more than he could imagine,her presence has provided him with all the happiness he could have asked for.

She was an angel,his angel who only belonged to him and no one else.

''Hi baby'' he muttered close to her stomach.

Geet woke up and saw maan talking to his baby...she smiled heartily seeing the scene.

Geet sat up covering herself with the duvet.

''My baby must be hungry na...tell me what you would like to eat''.

''I'm starving too'' geet made a baby face.

''Uh oh...seems like someone is getting jealous huh''?

''Ha ha very funny...now go and bring something to eat'' she ordered again making a baby face.

''Your wish is my command...well how about pizza''?

''Pizza at breakfast''? she asked him surprised by his choice of food.

''Well that's what I've ordered last night you know'' maan smiled nervously.

''Fine bring it or else I'll eat your head'' geet mocked anger.

Maan dressed himself and went downstairs.

He reached the kitchen and opened the refrigerator,took out the untouched pizza and placed it in the microwave.

While the food was being heated,his thoughts went back to geet.

He took a sigh of relief...at least for the time being,she wont be starting all over with her interrogation.

He wished she wont do it again,not only for the time being but all her life.

If only he had a time machine with which he could go eight days back,he was sure he would have rectified the mistake of reaching home late only to find her missing.

Beep beep beep...the sound of the microwave brought him back to his present.

''I cannot marry him''

''What do you mean by that didi...you know everything is fixed then...''

''I love someone else nandu...I cannot give rajinder false hopes from my side...this marriage will only ruin three lives like this''

''But didi what will you tell mausiji and what about...''

''I know them well nandu...they will never force me to do something against my wish...I know nothing matters to them more than my happiness''.

Geet opened her eyes slowly remembering how she fought all odds and severed all ties with her family just to be with maan.

For a moment even she thought that the whole universe was conspiring to bring her and maan together.

Although it didn't mean she wanted someone to die in this process.

And suddenly her heart skipped several beats...she remembered how sudden and abrupt was the death of rajinder.

As far as she knew him,he never preferred going to jungles for no reason.

Then how come he went there all of a sudden and got bitten by a swamp adder?

She haven't even heard the name of the snake before...it was really bizzare.

And just two days after the death,maan...

Her heart now started beating furiously...wait a minute...all the while when she was in Hoshiarpur,she would keep pleading him to come to her and take her away but he kept telling ''Don't worry I will arrange everything...our marriage will happen with the consent of your parents''.

She didn't even tell him that rajinder has died as she was herself in pain after the loss of a close friend...then how come he came to her place just at the time when everyone was mourning on rajinder's death at the same time the society was pitying her as rajinder's family called her a bad omen which caused his death?

As her mind was going through all these thoughts,maan entered with the pizza,smiling widely.

Geet looked at him with scared eyes and blurted out ''maan...wh...who killed rajinder''?

Precap-''I hate you I hate you I hate you''

Ok guys thats it 4 2day...

Plzzz comment and press the like button if u like it

Buddy me if you want 2 b p'med.

Love

Shreya

RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Edit 

Am 1st 2 comment        πŸ˜†
Maan's entire life is embedded in Geet , undoubtedly . He lives & breathes her .
Geet's flashbacks spell a red signal  . Rajinder's death & Maan's seemingly apt timing to come to HP ... πŸ€”

Precap looks super exciting πŸ‘πŸΌ
Loved the update ...
Edited by drashsree100 - 13 years ago
ixray thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thx for the update. 
the precap  is interesting, looking forward t next part.
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oh gosh when will this mis understanding come to an end
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
ohh dt ws awesome update
maan defo hve mastermind 
cont soon
thnx for d PM πŸ˜Š
sanu3108 thumbnail