-BlushaLicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
gud 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
plzzz update soon!!!!!!!!!!!!
doosheeka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update..........................please continue soon..............i really love this story.......................
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 15
nice part................
finally he came to know shes pregnant.....................
twas a short one but ok..................
cont soon and thanks for the pm..................
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
It's ok but want a longgggggggggggggggg update soon very soon.
.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Spoiler's corner-

What exactly happened that day-whom did maan kill?

Geet stating herself coldly...maan well do i need to say?πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Precap-His heart skipped a beat about his last thought ''morning sickness''...''does it mean she is...

Chapter-15 Trapped

''Do one thing,put all my money on maan's horse'' he gave an evil smile.

''Wow sirjee this means maan's horse will win and we will make money...you are great sirjee'' the man exclaimed with exitement.

Maan smirked.

''Tasha'' he called in his ordering tone ''put all my money into Mr Naval's horse''.

''But sir wont we be putting money on our horse'' tasha asked him nervously.

''Do as i say'' he cut her off instantly making her realize who's in command.

Dev and vicky sat on his left and right respectively.

They both looked at each other and smiled knowing the fact that the race haven't begun yet but the dirty games have begun.

''Bro the job is done,i've asked told the horseman what is he supposed to do'' vicky informed maan as maan kept that signature smirk on his face plastered.

''Make sure that air-headed tasha is nowhere in sight'' 

''She's taking care of the money matters bro,the cost is clear''.

''Let the race begin'' came the announcement followed by the firing of the gun.

And the race started.

Delhi horse-racing course was definitely in for a treat...what more can you ask when you have the biggest of names and richest of men putting millions of money on their beloved four-legged racing pets.

And the beautiful horses were the icing on the cake...it was a sight to watch those shiny,well-built and maintained horses of different colors running for the race.

Maan and his two disciples of brothers were watching the race with great concentration as they sometimes took their binoculars near their eyes to see their horse.

People might find it weird...there was no amount of tension or excitement in their faces-they were all as cool as cucumber.

Some named it over-confidence,some thought it was their feeling of a hopelessness...only the men in question knew it was a waste of energy to show any sort of excitement.

Just then the race was coming to the end and the three showed some movement on their places...and they saw what they expected.

Maan's horse lost the race as the horseman slowed down the horse just a few meters away from the finishing line as Mr Naval's horse won the race.

Mr Naval's eyes went wide in shock as he stood up from his seat in a jerk ''oh my God'' he exclaimed in shock.

Everyone came to congratulate him but he dismissed all of them.

Finally maan came in front of his eyes and gave an evil smile.

He still didn't believe what happened.

''Tch tch tch tch tch'' he raised his hands to the man's breast-pocket and took out the pen.twisting it's head.

And then he showed him the microphone attached to its head and smirked.

The man looked at him in shock.

''This is my pen'' and took out a similar looking pen from his pocket ''and this belongs to you Mr Naval''.

''This means you have to pay me the whole amount of winning''.

''Too bad dude you shouldn't have gave away such a high amount when Maan Singh Khurana is in question'' vicky said in his casual tone.

''Ahh vicky you shouldn't be talking like that with your elders''.

''It was quite simple sir you asked your horseman to get slowed down at the finishing line,i did the same just a bit more slower than you''.

He was still mum.

''What an irony no?" he chuckled.

''See you later'' saying this he went.

''Why here out of all the places''

''That's my style Mr Khurana''

''Well i won't mind when i'm getting what i want''.

It was Mr Shailesh Naval's personal yacht where he called maan to have a meeting and hand him over the money.

''Here you go'' he said handing over the big suitcase full of money ''10 crores''.

''Wait a minute...if I'm not wrong aren't you suppose to shell out 30 crores?''

''My style Mr Khurana'' he chuckled ''and my wish'' now the chuckle turning evil.

''But that's not fair Mr Naval you promised me'' he was now irritated.

''F*** that promise and f*** you Khurana'' he said pointing his finger.

Maan smiled looking down.

''And if try to you act smart...'' he gives a look around to his armed men ''they wont let you get out of here alive'' he smirked.

Maan kept smiling ''what if i do''?

''Then i'm more than happy to say a last good bye to you''

Somewhere he was panicking,he knew maan all too well.

But still he gathered the guts and spoke ''oh by the way don't worry about your wife...ah whats her name yeah geet''

Maan's face contours changed immidiately.

Shailesh noticed that and took the opportunity and said again ''dont worry Khurana'' he said patting his shoulders ''she will be very safe with me around...i will be more than happy to fill your void at days or at nights'' saying this he gave a historic laugh.

''Mr Naval i guess you shouldn't be talking like that about my wife in front of me'' he said still calm and smiling.

''Uh oh so someone is being possessive'' he taunted but still not sure of his behavior.

''It's not just possessiveness Mr Naval'' he removed the shades from his eyes and looked up at him with a murderous glare.

''It's obsession'' he hissed the words and then took out a cocked pistol from his back,shoved it in his mouth and fired.

He was dead with that one shot and slumped to the ground instantly.

That's when dev and vicky came to the scene.

''Bloody pig-head i knew he would do something like this that's why bro bought all  the security''.

Maan was fuming,how dare he just how dare he takes his geet's name from his filthy mouth.

He fired all the remaining shots into his already dead body.

''You b******,you son of a b****,you b*****'' he kept swearing at him and kicking his lifeless body.

Thats when dev and vicky tried calming him down.

Maan remembered the encountered and sighed.

Thats when geet came out of the washroom.

Maan looked at her and smiled.

Fresh from a bath now,her aroma,her wet hair was teasing his senses.

He stood up and came nearer to he...she snapped.

''I don't want to stay with you any more'' 

''You dont have a choice baby...and don't think i'm gonna let you leave'' he smirked.

''Oh by the way geet taking about baby...you didn't tell me about our baby'' maan made a complaining face.

Geet looked at him in shock ''how do you''

''Sweetheart that's not the point'' his voice became serious now ''why didn't you tell me'' he now held her shoulders tightly.

Geet got scared now but still managed to speak up.''you expect me to please your ears with some good news when i heard my husband talking about how he killed someone'' she looked at him now.

Maan could well read the anguish,pain and hurt he saw in her eyes but he decided not to mellow down now.

''Fine then'' he left her shoulders ''anyway i know it now as you confirmed my doubts so its useless arguing'' he said casually as if everything is fine.

Geet just stood there thinking is he really the same man whom i loved?Is he the same man about whom she thought she knew every thing?Was it all really her illusion?

And then she broke down into tears.

Love 

Shreya

Comment and press like.
Buddy me if u want 2 b pm'ed.
PM's later...very tired.

Edited by shelly_08 - 13 years ago
ixray thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank you much for updating.

your FF is fabulous. πŸ‘β­οΈ
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...so thats the one he killed...
waiting for the next update
Rohini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
luved it...but y is geet misuderstanding maan to be a killer...i mean a bad man..she culd have asked him to clear out her doubts..hope maan isn't a bad man either...killing ppl for money..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.but we knew he did kill him only coz he spoke bad abt geet..!!continue soon..!!

Rohini

Edited by Rohini20 - 13 years ago