#1 [SS+KR]Mines Forever FF Chapters 1-8

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Welcome peeps. Surprised to see me? So I decided to give you all a Valentine's gift! Doesn't matter which couples fan you are, I'm sure you'll love this! Now you will have to do a bit of reading. πŸ˜† That's common everywhere... But this will torture you for quite some time. 😳 

PS: I know it's not valentines day YET. But I doubt I'll be able to post this on V-day so posting this a bit early. (Mostly to calm down all those impatient IJD readers. 😳) So go on and here I present: 

s    v r

(Eh... I got lazy. I was going to make a siggy/banner for it. You all know I'm great at being lazy. Ryt? πŸ˜³ Yea, this is an indication that updates might not come that fast 🀣 )

Edit on Mar19-

How is it? πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ I don't have my copyright on it so dare anyone use it! Well I guess you can't as it says FF by 🀣 Anywho...

I talk too much? πŸ€” 

It was supposed to be names Forever Mine but I came across one FF with the same name. Didn't want to repeat it so flipped it. 😳 Nevertheless, hope you all will enjoy!

This story is written in two versions: Swaron and Kriyansh. Same plot, same storyline, just different leads. Swaron fans - enjoy the Swaron posts and vice-versa.

Here's a prologue to start off with. But before that, here comes my signature intro 😳(Signature 'cuz whatever FF I write, I always have this poetic type of wordings which reveal everything but nothing at the same time. )

Together since forever.

Can it change over time?

You're mines forever.

The time between forever

Is only right when you are with me

May our hearts

Never part

Can I ever say,

That you're

Mines forever?

(Somehow, I feel like this is the worst intro I've written. Oh well'.) 

N D E X .

Thread 2

Index for this thread: 

Swaron Posts: 

Prologue Scroll Down

Chapter 1 Page 11

Chapter 2 Page 17

Chapter 3 Page 29

Chapter 4 Page 43

Chapter 5 Page 63

Chapter 6 Page 78

Chapter 7 (1) Page 100

Chapter 7 (2) Page 105

Chapter 8 Page 125

Kriyansh Posts:

Prologue Scroll Down

Chapter 1 Page 11

Chapter 2 Page 17

Chapter 3 Page 29

Chapter 4 Page 43

Chapter 5 Page 63

Chapter 6 Page 78

Chapter 7 (1) Page 100

Chapter 7 (2) Page 105

Chapter 8 Page 125

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail
Want a pm? Add --silvermist-- as a buddy!!
-Araina- thumbnail

Prologue for Swaron Readers:

Sharon's excitement knew no bound seeing the ticket! She looked at it and threw herself on the bed. "Just few more hours!" she exclaimed.

Smriti pulled her up and said like any other worried mother, "Sharon, you're sure na?"

Sharon sighed for the millionth time. "Mom, you've asked me that million times! I'm sure. I want to continue my studies in India."

Smriti gave one last try to hold Sharon back. She didn't have any objection. She just didn't want to let her go by herself. It was a matter of traveling across seas and that too not just for few days, but for 4 whole years!

"Beta, how will you manage there by yourself?"

"Mom, chill! Kriya's there too. Remember? She's my sister. Dad's there too. You don't need to worry!"

"You have an answer for everything. Don't you?"

Sharon raised her shoulders feeling proud at the sarcastic praise by her mother. Smriti got up and closed the bag that was on the bed and fully packed. "Alright. I had to convince myself that I tried my best. But if you truly want to go, then I won't stop you. But remember everything I've told you, okay? If your dad tells me that you and Sharon started any sort of mischief, then you'll be back in Canada on the next flight. Understood?"

Sharon hugged her mom to stop her from going on. "Got it mom. I'll behave. No complaints. Anything else?"

"Yes. Stay away…"

Sharon interrupted and finished the sentence, "-Away from boys. Rule noted. Anything?"

Smriti smiled at her daughter's excitement and hugged her again. "Just take care of everyone for me."

"That I will mom. Remember, my 'Diva' effect." She added with a wink. Smriti shook her head in pleasure.

"Now come on, go to sleep. You have to wake up early tomorrow to catch the flight." Smriti advised.

Sharon nodded and kissed her mother good-bye. Once Smriti left, Sharon jumped up on the bed and danced her heart away.

After 7 whole years, she was getting to go back to India! A very long time and even though she had stayed in contact with Kriya considering that they are sisters, she hadn't seen Swayam. Swayam! The name itself made her blush. She thought how different he would be looking now. She tried imagining him but each time, the cute baby Swayam she last saw came in front of her eyes making her blush more.

If any good thing had happened due to this long forever break, then it would be the realization she had made about her feelings towards her closed ones. Her friends.

Soo,  how'd you like it Swaron fans? Do give your views πŸ˜³

-Khushi

-Araina- thumbnail

Prologue for Kriyansh Readers.

Kriya's excitement knew no bound seeing the ticket! She looked at it and threw herself on the bed. "Just few more hours!" she exclaimed.

Smriti pulled her up and said like any other worried mother, "Kriya, you're sure na?"

Kriya sighed for the millionth time. "Mom, you've asked me that million times! I'm sure. I want to continue my studies in India."

Smriti gave one last try to hold Kriya back. She didn't have any objection. She just didn't want to let her go by herself. It was a matter of traveling across seas and that too not just for few days, but for 4 whole years!

"Beta, how will you manage there by yourself?"

"Mom, chill! Sharon's there too. Remember? She's my sister. Dad's there too. You don't need to worry!"

"You have an answer for everything. Don't you?"

Kriya raised her shoulders feeling proud at the sarcastic praise by her mother. Smriti got up and closed the bag that was on the bed and fully packed. "Alright. I had to convince myself that I tried my best. But if you truly want to go, then I won't stop you. But remember everything I've told you, okay? If your dad tells me that you and Sharon started any sort of mischief, then you'll be back in Canada on the next flight. Understood?"

Kriya hugged her mom to stop her from going on. "Got it mom. I'll behave. No complaints. Anything else?"

"Yes. Stay away…"

Kriya interrupted and finished the sentence, "-Away from boys. Rule noted. Anything?"

Smriti smiled at her daughter's excitement and hugged her again. "Just take care of everyone for me."

"That I will mom. Remember, my 'K' effect." She added with a wink. Smriti shook her head in pleasure.

"Now come on, go to sleep. You have to wake up early tomorrow to catch the flight." Smriti advised.

Kriya nodded and kissed her mother good-bye. Once Smriti left, Kriya jumped up on the bed and danced her heart away.

After 7 whole years, she was getting to go back to India! A very long time and even though she had stayed in contact with Sharon considering that they are sisters, she hadn't seen Rey. Rey! The name itself made her blush. She thought how different he would be looking now. She tried imagining him but each time, the cute baby Rey she last saw came in front of her eyes making her blush more.

If any good thing had happened due to this long forever break, then it would be the realization she had made about her feelings towards her closed ones. Her friends.

Here, I know you all will love it. And you all better comment or else... πŸ˜ˆ

-Khushi

chsripriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow nice one i have already sent buddy request update soon and pm me and loved cute baby svayam and rey
Nirju99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
dat was awesome pm me next time
shaffy_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
as always love it...awww rey cute baby...lovly n sharon n kriya sister awsumm...u r bst khushi n dis is awsumm v'day gift...thnk uuu 😊..n waiting 4 nxt update...n pm meEdited by shaffy_arsha - 12 years ago
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hayeee khushi ur the best...Its awesome n the best gift...wow im sooo xcited to read further...update soon... 😊Edited by lovely7010 - 12 years ago
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome. such a cute gift for us thank u.
it was so sweet
luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aweee khushi you are so cute and the best
loved this surpriseπŸ€—