Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
For Swaron Readers:

Chapter 2

Sharon stepped her foot out of the airport, excitement thrilling inside of her. All ready to breathe in the familiar scent of the streets and embrace her newly found old life. She looked around looking for Kriya. A while later she saw her looking around searching for someone as well. She silently crept up behind her, making sure so as to not make any noise and wrapped her hands around her eyes, taking her by surprise.

A sweet smile formed on Kriya's lips as her hands touched the cold hands that covered her eyes. Giggling, she removed them and turned around. She didn't need to know who she was. Even after many times of telling that she wasn't sneaky, Sharon would always try her luck.

This time too, she did and Sharon complained while pouting, "Awe, I'm still not able to take you by surprise."

Kriya acted like the older sister that she was and replied melancholy, "Sweets, that's because you are my sister. How will I not sense you, huh?"

Sharon smiled and hugged her tight. "Oh, how much I missed you."

Kriya replied the hug with same affection. "You have no idea." After a split second, they parted and Kriya continued staying strong, "Let's go."

Sharon rolled her bag through the parking lot and Kriya flashed the key in front of her. Sharon was surprised. "You sure? You never let anyone touch your car."

"Today I'm too happy to make an exception. Now take it before I change my mind." She winked at Sharon and how could she let go of this chance? She grabbed it and jumped in the driver's seat as Kriya walked around to the passenger's seat.

The car was open roofed and a complete red colored sports car. Such cars gave both sisters the thrill. Pumping on the gas pedal, Sharon zoomed the car onto the highway.

Ayesha shouted, "Swayam! Rey's here."

"Yea mom." Swayam shouted back from his room as he slipped his shirt on and ran a hand through his hair to dry the wet, dripping hair.

Rey told Ayesha, "Don't worry aunty. He won't come out. I'll go get him." She smiled at him.

Rey went up the stairs and into Swayam's room without even knocking. He found Swayam admiring himself in the mirror, oblivious to Rey's entrance. A naughty smirk formed on Rey's face. He crept up to Swayam and said in a girl's voice, "Hi hotty."

Swayam was still in his dream land and thought a girl was actually telling that to him. He replied dreamily and Rey burst out laughing, bringing him out of his la-la land. Realizing that he had said those words to Rey, he put on a stern, deathly look and threatened, "Rey ke bacche!!" before he could complete his threat, Rey took off running around the whole room and throwing things back at Rey, occasionally, to stop Swayam and maintain the distance between them so Swayam doesn't kill him.

After a good ten minutes, Rey stopped, took deep breaths out of exhaustion from running and replied, "Okay ok. Stop. I'm sorry."

Swayam crashed into him and finally stopped, taking his neck in his arms as if to strangle him in a friendly manner.

He forgave him just as easily. After all, what's hidden from him? Nothing. Both of them knew each of their deepest secrets, first crushes, the worse embarrassing moments, everything. That was the depth of their friendship. Never had they let anything get in between them and their friendship. In the toughest of times, they would stand strong together even after having completely opposite thoughts. They always managed to get a way around the situation and work it out.

Their friendship was an ultimate example in the whole of college. Both, completely opposite to each other, but the best of friends. Always found together. Understood each other before the other said it. Such was their friendship.

After messing around a bit and cleaning up the room's mess, both headed downstairs and realized they were getting late. They had to get to school early to prepare for the spring fest they were having in two months! Considering that Rey was the GS and Kriya was the AGS along with Swayam, they had to take care of everything.

Ayesha ran after them, trying to get them to eat something before they leave. But both of them rushed of ignoring her pleads and telling her to relax. But how could a mother relax when she knew they hadn't had anything? And if she knew them well as she thinks she does, then she was damn sure that they won't have even a sip of water till they were satisfied with the day. Meaning, they would have straight dinner. And luckily, if something out of world happened, then they might have lunch. Or else there would be no sign of that either!

Rey told Swayam as he drove, "Take the high way. There'll be less traffic and we'll reach early." Without giving it a thought, he turned the wheel towards the high way and always crashed into a zooming car.

The car was being driven by none other than Sharon. "Whoa!" both the boys shouted as Kriya shouted, "Heads up!" to Sharon.

As a reflex, Sharon turned the wheels, preventing the crash and continued on. She opened the window and stuck her hand out in a thumb's up sign as a sign to tell the other car that things were fine and that she was sorry.

Swayam shook his head along with Rey and murmured, "Crazy girl!"

Rey sat silent. Swayam looked at him and asked, "Hey, you okay?"

Rey was noticing the car with whom they almost got into an accident with. He whispered to himself, "3584. That's Kriya's car number, isn't it?"

Swayam thought and replied realizing, "Yeah, it is. That was her car!"

"I know! But she would never drive like that." Rey said concerned.

Swayam replied in the same tone, "And she never lets anyone else drive her car…" both shared the worried expression and before Rey could utter the words, Swayam increased the speed to follow the car, to make sure Kriya wasn't in any sort of trouble.

Precap: They meet.

I'm still inactive. 😛 Just thought to post this since I already had it written before I decided to go inactive... Will reply to previous comments when I come back on. 

-Khushi

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

For KriYansh Readers:

Chapter 2

Kriya stepped her foot out of the airport, excitement thrilling inside of her. All ready to breathe in the familiar scent of the streets and embrace her newly found old life. She looked around looking for Sharon. A while later she saw her looking around searching for someone as well. She silently crept up behind her, making sure so as to not make any noise and wrapped her hands around her eyes, taking her by surprise.

A sweet smile formed on Sharon's lips as her hands touched the cold hands that covered her eyes. Giggling, she removed them and turned around. She didn't need to know who she was. Even after many times of telling that she wasn't sneaky, Kriya would always try her luck.

This time too, she did and Kriya complained while pouting, "Awe, I'm still not able to take you by surprise."

Sharon acted like the older sister that she was and replied melancholy, "Sweets, that's because you are my sister. How will I not sense you, huh?"

Kriya smiled and hugged her tight. "Oh, how much I missed you."

Sharon replied the hug with same affection. "You have no idea." After a split second, they parted and Sharon continued staying strong, "Let's go."

Kriya rolled her bag through the parking lot and Sharon flashed the key in front of her. Kriya was surprised. "You sure? You never let anyone touch your car."

"Today I'm too happy to make an exception. Now take it before I change my mind." She winked at Kriya and how could Kriya let go of this chance? She grabbed it and jumped in the driver's seat as Sharon walked around to the passenger's seat.

The car was open roofed and a complete red colored sports car. Such cars gave both sisters the thrill. Pumping on the gas pedal, Kriya zoomed the car onto the highway.

Ayesha shouted, "Rey! Swayam's here."

"Yea mom." Rey shouted back from his room as he slipped his shirt on and ran a hand through his hair to dry the wet, dripping hair.

Swayam told Ayesha, "Don't worry aunty. He won't come out. I'll go get him." She smiled at him.

Swayam went up the stairs and into Rey's room without even knocking. He found Rey admiring himself in the mirror, oblivious to Swayam's entrance. A naughty smirk formed on Swayam's face. He crept up to Rey and said in a girl's voice, "Hi hotty."

Rey was still in his dream land and thought a girl was actually telling that to him. He replied dreamily and Swayam burst out laughing, bringing him out of his la-la land. Realizing that he had said those words to Swayam, he put on a stern, deathly look and threatened, "Swayam ke bacche!!" before he could complete his threat, Swayam took off running around the whole room and throwing things back at Rey, occasionally, to stop Rey and maintain the distance between them so Rey doesn't kill him.

After a good ten minutes, Swayam stopped, took deep breaths out of exhaustion from running and replied, "Okay ok. Stop. I'm sorry."

Rey crashed into him and finally stopped, taking his neck in his arms as if to strangle him in a friendly manner.

Rey forgave him just as easily. After all, what's hidden from him? Nothing. Both of them knew each of their deepest secrets, first crushes, the worse embarrassing moments, everything. That was the depth of their friendship. Never had they let anything get in between them and their friendship. In the toughest of times, they would stand strong together even after having completely opposite thoughts. They always managed to get a way around the situation and work it out.

Their friendship was an ultimate example in the whole of college. Both, completely opposite to each other, but the best of friends. Always found together. Understood each other before the other said it. Such was their friendship.

After messing around a bit and cleaning up the room's mess, both headed downstairs and realized they were getting late. They had to get to school early to prepare for the spring fest they were having in two months! Considering that Rey was the GS and Swayam was the cultural head along with Sharon, they had to take care of everything.

Ayesha ran after them, trying to get them to eat something before they leave. But both of them rushed of ignoring her pleads and telling her to relax. But how could a mother relax when she knew they hadn't had anything? And if she knew them well as she thinks she does, then she was damn sure that they won't have even a sip of water till they were satisfied with the day. Meaning, they would have straight dinner. And luckily, if something out of world happened, then they might have lunch. Or else there would be no sign of that either!

Swayam told Rey as he drove, "Take the high way. There'll be less traffic and we'll reach early." Without giving it a thought, he turned the wheel towards the high way and always crashed into a zooming car.

The car was being driven by none other than Kriya. "Whoa!" both the boys shouted as Sharon shouted, "Heads up!"

As a reflex, Kriya turned the wheels, preventing the crash and continued on. She opened the window and stuck her hand out in a thumb's up sign as a sign to tell the other car that things were fine and that she was sorry.

Rey shook his head along with Swayam and murmured, "Crazy girl!"

Swayam sat silent. Rey looked at him and asked, "Hey, you okay?"

Swayam was noticing the car with whom they almost got into an accident with. He whispered to himself, "3584. That's Sharon's car number, isn't it?"

Rey thought and replied, "Yeah, it is. That was her car!"

"I know! But she would never drive like that." Swayam said concerned.

Rey replied in the same tone, "And she never lets anyone else drive her car…" both shared the worried expression and before Swayam could utter the words, "Rey increased the speed to follow the car, to make sure Sharon wasn't in any sort of trouble.

Precap: They meet.

I'm still inactive. 😛 Just thought to post this since I already had it written before I decided to go inactive... Will reply to previous comments when I come back on. 

-Khushi

Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I loved it khushi. U described reyam friendship very well. Lovd reyam geting al tensed up 4 sharon.
Zehnaseeb. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ok... awesome part Khushi... can't wait for KriYaansh 1st meet😍
Nirju99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
it was so swt.waiting 4 next
isnat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thats was awesome!! waiting for the next part ...
medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice nice!eagerly awaiting d first meet!
puja_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wow...luvd reyam frnship...awesome part...
Waitng fr kriyansh frst meet...
Khush94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
great going kushi. waiting for your next update
Deetha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow khushi that was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! reyam friendship... krisha's affection and love towards each other/... and awww!!!!!!!!!!! swayam's pyaar and concern for sharon...

jaldi kriyaansh ki ek dusre se introduction karwavo ... how can d love birds bet apart for too long???😉