Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
^ In few hours. If you live in India, I suggest you go to sleep and check in morning =)
-Araina- thumbnail
For SwaRon Readers:

Chapter 7 Part 1

**Will post this in two small small parts as someone's very eager to read it. Still typing the rest**

Swayam bounced the basketball back and forth twice on the court before throwing it in the basket, making a goal. He caught it and repeated the process. Rey comes up behind him and shakes his head. Swayam always does that when he's thinking deeply. It somehow helps him concentrate.

Rey said trying to get Swayam's focus on him rather than what was going on in his head, "Swayam, stop it! Will you kill this basket tonight or what? For the past half hour, you've been making goals one after another. What's the problem?"

Swayam didn't reply, instead, he made another goal.

Rey said to himself, "Alright Now we'll play this your way."

He smirked and out of nowhere, stepped in the game and stole the ball from Swayam's hand and into his court and a goal.

Swayam stopped to glare at him for interrupting and Rey glared back with attitude. "Stop giving me those looks. They aren't going to scare anyone. Especially not me," Rey replied back to the glare.

Swayam rolled his eyes and looked away. Rey walked to him and gently asked, "Why are you so tensed?"

He sighed and replied, "I don't know what to do. I mean I'm really excited to know Sharon is back. But-but so many things have changed. I know nothing about her likes/dislikes any more. I don't know…. I feel a bit apprehensive. I want to get to know her once again. I want to decrease the distance between us once again. I want to clear the reason why I never contacted her after she left. I want to…"

"-Meet her?" Rey completed for him.

Swayam nodded. "I want to meet her. And not in college; like outside college. It's like I want the answer of how I cannot recognize her. There was a time when we were kids and I would sense her from a distance away. I would know each of her thought; I would know what she wants. I could read her eyes before she would speak anything to me; I'd know what's going on in her heart. Now? I don't feel like that."

Rey grinned. He knew Swayam would question it at one point or another. He replied placing his hand on her shoulder, "You just want to meet her na? Just say it and it'll be done."

Swayam's face lit up. "Really?" he asked like a small kid being promised a candy. Rey nodded. He said, "Let's go."

Swayam shot him a puzzled look but after a look Rey gave back, he understood. It was one of those 'aha moments' where it takes you a second to realize what the other person meaning. Swayam grinned alongside Rey.

Do comment on the part if you're stalking this thread :P I'll send out pmz after both parts are updated. Saves me time 😉
-Khushi.

New readers, please send buddy requests to --silvermist--

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 12 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
For Kriyansh Readers:

Chapter 7 Part 1

**Will post this in two small small parts as someone's very eager to read it. Still typing the rest**

Rey bounced the basketball back and forth twice on the court before throwing it in the basket, making a goal. He caught it and repeated the process. Swayam comes up behind him and shakes his head. Rey always does that when he's thinking deeply. It somehow helps him concentrate.

Swayam said trying to get Rey's focus on him rather than what was going on in his head, "Rey, stop it! Will you kill this basket tonight or what? For the past half hour, you've been making goals one after another. What's the problem?"

Rey didn't reply, instead, he made another goal.

Swayam said to himself, "Alright Now we'll play this your way."

He smirked and out of nowhere, stepped in the game and stole the ball from Rey's hand and into his court and a goal.

Rey stopped to glare at him for interrupting and Swayam glared back with attitude. "Stop giving me those looks. They aren't going to scare anyone. Especially not me," Swayam replied back to the glare.

Rey rolled his eyes and looked away. Swayam walked to him and gently asked, "Why are you so tensed?"

He sighed and replied, "I don't know what to do. I mean I'm really excited to know Kriya is back. But-but so many things have changed. I know nothing about her likes/dislikes any more. I don't know…. I feel a bit apprehensive. I want to get to know her once again. I want to decrease the distance between us once again. I want to clear the reason why I never contacted her after she left. I want to…"

"-Meet her?" Swayam completed for him.

Rey nodded. "I want to meet her. And not in college; like outside college. It's like I want the answer of how I cannot recognize her. There was a time when we were kids and I would sense her from a distance away. I would know each of her thought; I would know what she wants. I could read her eyes before she would speak anything to me; I'd know what's going on in her heart. Now? I don't feel like that."

Swayam grinned. He knew Rey would question it at one point or another. He replied placing his hand on her shoulder, "You just want to meet her na? Just say it and it'll be done."

Rey's face lit up. "Really?" he asked like a small kid being promised a candy. Swayam nodded. He said, "Let's go."

Rey shot him a puzzled look but after a look Swayam gave back, he understood. It was one of those 'aha moments' where it takes you a second to realize what the other person meaning. Rey grinned alongside Swayam.

Do comment on the part if you're stalking this thread :P I'll send out pmz after both parts are updated. Saves me time 😉
-Khushi.

New readers, please send buddy requests to --silvermist--

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 12 years ago
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i suggest u khushi reserve a box...
When's the update ? 😛
-Araina- thumbnail
Aditi and aisha reserve kar diya hai. Right now I'm typing the part. So depends on how fast i type it as I'm multi tasking :P Edited by ..first.rain.. - 12 years ago
Res.
Will comment donoin ka together.
Hope you don't mind.
Haan like abhi kar dungi ! 😊
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
loved it...

glad u updated it.. ( am sorry)

seriously loved to see rey'confusion and his eagerness..

beautifully described...

jaldi se 2nd part
Zehnaseeb. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

loved the part...awww Rey wants to meet Kriya...

waiting for the rest of the part...

Edited by Asha_ArSha - 12 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
It's better to pm both link together rather them pm'ing it twice when I update the rest too.