Frequent Posters

-Snehaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This was soo cute ! :)😛
Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
10 minutes...Yay...u r awesome dear...n I had added one mre thing to d last post that, ur siggy is awsm...love it..!!Edited by Srishti_SwaRon - 12 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
For Swaron Readers:

Chapter 5

She sprang up, not even remembering that he was on top of her. Result? Their heads crashed. Rubbing their forehead, Sharon sat up as he moved beside her. Forgetting about her own pain, she asked him, "Are you okay? I'm so sorry! Silly me, didn't remember that you were on…"

"It's fine. Really, in fact, I should thank you."

"Me? Why? I crashed into your head..!" she argued.

"And I fell on you." He replied with a naughty smile. She blushed and neither of them realized that a third person was kneeling down next to them.

It was Rey. He teased, "Keep going. It's quite amusing."

Both narrowed their eyes at the third voice and looked at each other. At the same time, they turned to look at Rey. Both instantly got up and Swayam fumbled, "It's - nothing like that. Couldn't you tell me there was a pole behind?" he faked anger on Rey.

Rey was taken aback. "Great! Dost dost na raha," he taunted back. "I did try to tell you if you recall."

"Oh please." He said to Rey and flashed a smile at Sharon. He still didn't know her name.

She interrupted them saying, "Uh… sorry. But have to go."

Swayam spoke dreamily, "Bye…"

Sharon flashed him a grin and left. Just as fast as she left, she came back and took Swayam by surprise by softly bumping their foreheads on purpose. She had to almost stand on her toes to do that. Coming down, she said, "Mom says it starts a fight if there's only one bump. Okay, now bye."

Swayam listened in pleasure and watched her go again. "She quite something… who is she?" this time he asked out loud.

Rey put his hand around him and spoke carefully, "She put her name down in registration for the event. Still want to go home?"

Rey knew that would do the trick. Swayam looked at him and he was very tempted to stay back. Yet, he wouldn't want to admit that he was staying back for a girl. He said, "Uh… on second thought, I'll help you with auditioning. Let's go."

He started walking and Rey pressed his lips together to muffle a laugh. He knew Swayam wouldn't admit the reason for staying back. He walked after him after doing his own thinking on the situation. Their meet is sure enough to spark some new celebrations and surprises in their last year of college.

Kriya was walking towards the auditorium when a person bumped into her. She was on the verge of exploding now. "Ofo! What is with everyone bumping today!?" she looked up to find Sharon standing in front of her.

"Oh you." Kriya calmed down seeing her.

"Sorry Kriya. Didn't see you there…" Sharon replied.

"Great! Have I gone invisible or what? First Swayam and now you… Acha, leave that. Why are you rushing?"

Sharon shied a little while replying, "Woh- actually… nothing. Why are you in a bad mood?"

Kriya let go of it easily, not paying attention to the topic change and replied, "Everyone's ditching! First Swayam decided to go home and not help with auditioning and now even Rey is nowhere to be found. The rest of team is busy with other preparations and I would ask you for help. But you yourself are a participant…"

They had entered the auditorium by now and Sharon made her sit down. "First, relax. Take a deep breath." When Kriya just stared back at her, Sharon asked through shaking her head to follow her instructions.

She sighed and took a deep breath in. "Now about Swayam, I can't speak for him. As for Rey, he should be on his way here. I just saw him."

Before Kriya could reply, Rey interrupted cheerfully, "You called and here we are!"

"Rey! Thank the Gods you are here! Where had you been?" Kriya said getting up. Sharon pushed her back down on the seat.

"Relax. He's here. Now he's not going to run away."

Kriya glared at her sister but stayed seated. Rey walked up to her and Swayam soon followed. Ironic seeing how Swayam had started before Rey. When you take a closer look, Swayam had fallen behind as he was lost in his own thoughts.

"Swayam? I thought you were going home?" Kriya asked.

"Yea, I was. I changed my mind. Any problem? I can still go home if you don't want me here." Swayam replied playfully.

"No re. I was just asking. Glad you're here." Kriya replied instantly.

Swayam's eyes fell on Sharon and she quickly looked away. Again, the known feeling took over his heart.  He kept on getting this feeling that he knew her. He just didn't know why he was getting this feeling and her identity was still unknown to him. 

That was a really fast update so no complaining on length of it. 😳 And it's 1 am here and tired... So hope I get lovely comments when I see it in morning. Now spam the thread ðŸ˜³ Shivu, Saumya and everyone else, ROFL's and LOL's are banned for the rest of the FF. ðŸ˜³

New readers, please send buddy requests to --silvermist--

-Araina- thumbnail
For KriYansh Readers:

Chapter 5

She sprang up, not even remembering that he was on top of her. Result? Their heads crashed. Rubbing their forehead, Kriya sat up as he moved beside her. Forgetting about her own pain, she asked him, "Are you okay? I'm so sorry! Silly me, didn't remember that you were on…"

"It's fine. Really, in fact, I should thank you."

"Me? Why? I crashed into your head..!" she argued.

"And I fell on you." He replied with a naughty smile. She blushed and neither of them realized that a third person was kneeling down next to them.

It was Swayam. He teased, "Keep going. It's quite amusing."

Both narrowed their eyes at the third voice and looked at each other. At the same time, they turned to look at Swayam. Both instantly got up and Rey fumbled, "It's - nothing like that. Couldn't you tell me there was a pole behind?" he faked anger on Swayam.

Swayam was taken aback. "Great! Dost dost na raha," he taunted back. "I did try to tell you if you recall."

"Oh please." He said to Swayam and flashed a smile at Kriya. He still didn't know her name.

She interrupted them saying, "Uh… sorry. But have to go."

Rey spoke dreamily, "Bye…"

Kriya flashed him a grin and left. Just as fast as she left, she came back and took Rey by surprise by softly bumping their foreheads on purpose. She had to almost stand on her toes to do that. Coming down, she said, "Mom says it starts a fight if there's only one bump. Okay, now bye."

Rey listened in pleasure and watched her go again. "She quite something… who is she?" this time he asked out loud.

Swayam put his hand around him and spoke carefully, "She put her name down in registration for the event. Still want to go home?"

Swayam knew that would do the trick. Rey looked at him and he was very tempted to stay back. Yet, he wouldn't want to admit that he was staying back for a girl. He said, "Uh… on second thought, I'll help you with auditioning. Let's go."

He started walking and Swayam pressed his lips together to muffle a laugh. He knew Rey wouldn't admit the reason for staying back. He walked after him after doing his own thinking on the situation. Their meet is sure enough to spark some new celebrations and surprises in their last year of college.

Sharon was walking towards the auditorium when a person bumped into her. She was on the verge of exploding now. "Ofo! What is with everyone bumping today!?" she looked up to find Kriya standing in front of her.

"Oh you." Sharon calmed down seeing her.

"Sorry Sharon. Didn't see you there…" Kriya replied.

"Great! Have I gone invisible or what? First Rey and now you… Acha, leave that. Why are you rushing?"

Kriya shied a little while replying, "Woh- actually… nothing. Why are you in a bad mood?"

Sharon let go of it easily, not paying attention to the topic change and replied, "Everyone's ditching! First Rey decided to go home and not help with auditioning and now even Swayam is nowhere to be found. The rest of team is busy with other preparations and I would ask you for help. But you yourself are a participant…"

They had entered the auditorium by now and Kriya made her sit down. "First, relax. Take a deep breath." When Sharon just stared back at her, Kriya asked through shaking her head to follow her instructions.

She sighed and took a deep breath in. "Now about Rey, I can't speak for him. As for Swayam, he should be on his way here. I just saw him."

Before Sharon could reply, Swayam interrupted cheerfully, "You called and here we are!"

"Swayam! Thank the Gods you are here! Where had you been?" Sharon said getting up. Kriya pushed her back down on the seat.

"Relax. He's here. Now he's not going to run away."

Sharon glared at her sister but stayed seated. Swayam walked up to her and Rey soon followed. Ironic seeing how Rey had started before Swayam. When you take a closer look, Rey had fallen behind as he was lost in his own thoughts.

"Rey? I thought you were going home?" Sharon asked.

"Yea, I was. I changed my mind. Any problem? I can still go home if you don't want me here." Rey replied playfully.

"No re. I was just asking. Glad you're here." Sharon replied instantly.

Rey's eyes fell on Kriya and she quickly looked away. Again, the known feeling took over his heart.  He kept on getting this feeling that he knew her. He just didn't know why he was getting this feeling and her identity was still unknown to him. 

That was a really fast update so no complaining on length of it. 😳 And it's 1 am here and tired... So hope I get lovely comments when I see it in morning. Now spam the thread ðŸ˜³ Shivu, Saumya and everyone else, ROFL's and LOL's are banned for the rest of the FF. ðŸ˜³

New readers, please send buddy requests to --silvermist--

-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: taylenaloverx03

This was soo cute ! :)😛

Thank you! ðŸ˜ƒ
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srishti_SwaRon

10 minutes...Yay...u r awesome dear...n I had added one mre thing to d last post that, ur siggy is awsm...love it..!!

Oh I see now 😳 Thank you so much 😳 I really loved it too. ðŸ˜ƒ And Updated 😃
Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awsm awsm...I really loved ur update...haha, The interruption during the after effects of falling over was too cute...n that part at the begining where D gals bump their heads twice, awww...I really couldn't help but say that...I could imagine that little smile tht would have spread across the boy's face...n den d little part in d rehearsal hall was very cute too..I like d friendship between the girls..
On d whole, it was an Amazing update, though it was small, I guess something is better than nothing.. :)
Edited by Srishti_SwaRon - 12 years ago
sukanyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome...awesome...awsesome khushi...
RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
dat was so cute post and loved it wen rey changed his mind of staying and kriyaansh both lyk r magnets who can't stay away from each other😃
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update khushi...
luved it...its simply amazing!!!!!!
wow rey decided to stay back...update the next part soon...