Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

YAY pg 78🥳

Khushi bitiya, kab upddate karat ho? 

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
For Kriyansh Readers:

**This is the fastest update ever okay? Like less than 24 hours gap 😳 So no complaining on the length. Well, I had already told that updates for this one will be short. So there should be NO complains at all on that ðŸ˜› Enjoy the update!**

Chapter 6

Swayam broke the silence, "Shall we start?"

Sharon nodded and Kriya left to go backstage to prepare for her performance. All three of them took their places and watched one after another performance to select the best three. It wasn't much hard seeing some were very boring acts. That was the biggest reason all three of them were trying to hide their yawns.

It was then that Kriya stepped on the stage. All three of them bright awake then. Swayam and Sharon already knew that Kriya would get in with her brilliant dancing. As for Rey, he didn't know she was Kriya. Thus, he was very eager and excited to see what she has to offer to them.

Both, Sharon and Swayam, looked to their side to watch Rey's expression as the beats of the song started. Everyone around the auditorium stopped their work and turned to look at Kriya dancing. She was flawless, her feet dancing to the beats. Not one step here or there. Exactly to the point, it captured everyone's attention as they continued watching in awe. The effect was so strong that none of them dared to even blink their eyes.

It ended as she dropped on the floor. The sound of claps filled her ears. She forced herself to look up, breathing heavily. The tiredness went away just as fast as it had come seeing the applauds and the bright face of everyone around her.

With each passing moment, Rey was feeling more and more attached to the girl. If he didn't find out soon who she was, he suspected that he might go insane. He just had to find out. Kriya left the stage and he too excused himself. Making his way towards the changing room, he looked around to see if anyone was nearby.

He was hoping to talk to her in private. Much to his bad luck, Sharon and Swayam were following on purpose.

Swayam called out, "Hey where are you going?"

Rey stopped hoping to side track them, "I just need to call mom. You both go and finish off the auditions."

Sharon counter-replied, "She was the last. It's done now. If you don't mind, can we go home now?"

"What happened to your car?" Rey asked confused.

"It needs repairing." Swayam answered for her. "I would have dropped her but I need to drop you too. So come on."

Rey tried again. "I'll come on my own. You guys carry on."

Swayam argued, "No ways. I promised aunty to get you home on time. You have nothing left to do here. Then why do you want to stay?"

Both of them were just testing his patience. Just then Kriya came out of the changing room. Rey decided to give up. He said, "I have to talk to her. Now if you both don't mind, can we have some privacy?"

Both of them decided it was enough for the day and were about to go when Kriya said something that stopped them. "No, they don't need to leave. You can talk to me in front of them."

Kriya had given them permission to stay and that was just what Sharon and Swayam wanted. Now there was no getting rid of them, at least not for the day. Rey sighed and knew even he can't do anything now.

He crossed his hands across his chest and asked with full on attitude, "Who are you?"

Kriya bowed her head, maybe a bit disappointedly. She was hoping he'd know just by looking at her. Guess it wasn't that easy. After all, they were childhood friends. It was long time ago that they had lost contact with each other. Kriya didn't know why she was even expecting him to remember her. She didn't know why she expected him to recognize her. She had just hoped that he would. Many things had changed, and he was one of them.

She crossed her hands across her chest as well and looked straight in his eyes. He was waiting for his answer.

*Rey's Point of View*

I looked at her. She bowed her head down. Why? She seems disappointed. I wonder why. Her eyes are speaking in volumes to me. Why am I not able to read them? What is it that she's sad about? She looked up at me, right into my eyes. She seems to be searching for something. Why won't she just tell me who she is? Why does it feel like I know her very well? Why does it feel as if our connection goes long back? Why can't I figure it out?

She took a step around me and stopped.

*Back to 3rd person*

Kriya stopped right beside him. It looked as if she was going to continue walking but instead, she stopped. She looked at her one sided face till he turned to look at her. With a tease in her voice, she said, "Apni Romaira ko itni jaldi bhul gaye?"

Hearing the name, his eyes twinkled with joy as his face turned into a bright, huge grin. Today was the best day of his life. His Romaira was standing in front of her. How could he have not recognized her? Guess the time between their last meet and now really was long. His happiness knew no bound. He felt like jumping up in air and tell his happiness to everyone.

One thing Kriya did saw that he was happy to see her. He was speechless. He just gazed at her from top to bottom and all she could do was reply the grin. She took Sharon's hand and pulling her away, she said, "We're getting late."

She walked out and Rey wasn't going to stop her either. She turned once to look back at him. He was still glued to his spot.

Swayam stood next to him. After they were out of sight, Swayam snapped his fingers in front of him to bring him back to reality. "Earth calling Rey. Hello?"

Rey wasn't listening to him. He was in his own land as he repeated. "Romaira?"

Swayam put his hand around him and nodded. Rey continued on unaware of Swayam's presence, "How could I have not known?" It was more of a question he was asking himself. Swayam did hand movement of 'Who knows' and shrugged his shoulders. Rey continued after a pause, "She's…"

"Gone." Swayam said strictly. He was tired of being ignored.

Rey blinked the world around him away and came back to his senses. He saw Swayam next to him with her hand on his shoulder. "And we should go too." He replied with the same strict tone, trying his best to hide the grin on his face.

Yet, he knew it was futile to hide it from Swayam.

Please give your views. Next chapter will be more fun than this one for sure. 

-Khushi.

New readers, please send buddy requests to --silvermist--

-Araina- thumbnail
For SwaRon Readers:

**This is the fastest update ever okay? Like less than 24 hours gap 😳 So no complaining on the length. Well, I had already told that updates for this one will be short. So there should be NO complains at all on that ðŸ˜› Enjoy the update!**

Chapter 6

Rey broke the silence, "Shall we start?"

Kriya nodded and Sharon left to go backstage to prepare for her performance. All three of them took their places and watched one after another performance to select the best three. It wasn't much hard seeing some were very boring acts. That was the biggest reason all three of them were trying to hide their yawns.

It was then that Sharon stepped on the stage. All three of them bright awake then. Rey and Kriya already knew that Sharon would get in with her brilliant dancing. As for Swayam, he didn't know she was Sharon. Thus, he was very eager and excited to see what she has to offer to them.

Both, Kriya and Rey, looked to their side to watch Swayam's expression as the beats of the song started. Everyone around the auditorium stopped their work and turned to look at Sharon dancing. She was flawless, her feet dancing to the beats. Not one step here or there. Exactly to the point, it captured everyone's attention as they continued watching in awe. The effect was so strong that none of them dared to even blink their eyes.

It ended as she dropped on the floor. The sound of claps filled her ears. She forced herself to look up, breathing heavily. The tiredness went away just as fast as it had come seeing the applauds and the bright face of everyone around her.

With each passing moment, Swayam was feeling more and more attached to the girl. If he didn't find out soon who she was, he suspected that he might go insane. He just had to find out. Sharon left the stage and he too excused himself. Making his way towards the changing room, he looked around to see if anyone was nearby.

He was hoping to talk to her in private. Much to his bad luck, Kriya and Rey were following on purpose.

Rey called out, "Hey where are you going?"

Swayam stopped hoping to side track them, "I just need to call mom. You both go and finish off the auditions."

Kriya counter-replied, "She was the last. It's done now. If you don't mind, can we go home now?"

"What happened to your car?" Swayam asked confused.

"It needs repairing." Rey answered for her. "I would have dropped her but I need to drop you too. So come on."

Swayam tried again. "I'll come on my own. You guys carry on."

Rey argued, "No ways. I promised aunty to get you home on time. You have nothing left to do here. Then why do you want to stay?"

Both of them were just testing his patience. Just then Sharon came out of the changing room. Swayam decided to give up. He said, "I have to talk to her. Now if you both don't mind, can we have some privacy?"

Both of them decided it was enough for the day and were about to go when Sharon said something that stopped them. "No, they don't need to leave. You can talk to me in front of them."

Sharon had given them permission to stay and that was just what Kriya and Rey wanted. Now there was no getting rid of them, at least not for the day. Swayam sighed and knew even he can't do anything now.

He crossed his hands across his chest and asked with full on attitude, "Who are you?"

Sharon bowed her head, maybe a bit disappointedly. She was hoping he'd know just by looking at her. Guess it wasn't that easy. After all, they were childhood friends. It was long time ago that they had lost contact with each other. Sharon didn't know why she was even expecting him to remember her. She didn't know why she expected him to recognize her. She had just hoped that he would. Many things had changed, and he was one of them.

She crossed her hands across her chest as well and looked straight in his eyes. He was waiting for his answer.

*Swayam's Point of View*

I looked at her. She bowed her head down. Why? She seems disappointed. I wonder why. Her eyes are speaking in volumes to me. Why am I not able to read them? What is it that she's sad about? She looked up at me, right into my eyes. She seems to be searching for something. Why won't she just tell me who she is? Why does it feel like I know her very well? Why does it feel as if our connection goes long back? Why can't I figure it out?

She took a step around me and stopped.

*Back to 3rd person*

Sharon stopped right beside him. It looked as if she was going to continue walking but instead, she stopped. She looked at her one sided face till he turned to look at her. With a tease in her voice, she said, "Apni Sharinder ko itni jaldi bhul gaye?"

Hearing the name, his eyes twinkled with joy as his face turned into a bright, huge grin. Today was the best day of his life. His Sharinder was standing in front of her. How could he have not recognized her? Guess the time between their last meet and now really was long. His happiness knew no bound. He felt like jumping up in air and tell his happiness to everyone.

One thing Sharon did saw that he was happy to see her. He was speechless. He just gazed at her from top to bottom and all she could do was reply the grin. She took Kriya's hand and pulling her away, she said, "We're getting late."

She walked out and Swayam wasn't going to stop her either. She turned once to look back at him. He was still glued to his spot.

Rey stood next to him. After they were out of sight, Rey snapped his fingers in front of him to bring him back to reality. "Earth calling Swayam. Hello?"

Swayam wasn't listening to him. He was in his own land as he repeated. "Sharinder?"

Rey put his hand around him and nodded. Swayam continued on unaware of Rey's presence, "How could I have not known?" It was more of a question he was asking himself. Rey did hand movement of 'Who knows' and shrugged his shoulders. Swayam continued after a pause, "She's'"

"Gone." Rey said strictly. He was tired of being ignored.

Swayam blinked the world around him away and came back to his senses. He saw Rey next to him with her hand on his shoulder. "And we should go too." He replied with the same strict tone, trying his best to hide the grin on his face.

Yet, he knew it was futile to hide it from Rey.

Please give your views. Next chapter will be more fun than this one for sure. 

-Khushi.

New readers, please send buddy requests to --silvermist--

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 12 years ago
Zehnaseeb. thumbnail

Yay.. first one to comment...

finally Khushi became kind enough to let the romeo n majnu know their ladies*phew*

loved it.. Krisha dance (i m combining both updates) n Reyam eagerness to know...

Kriya: romaira

Sharon: sharinder...

loved it... the lover boys were dumbstruck

Edited by Asha_ArSha - 12 years ago
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry Khushi forgot to unres 

Looks like the majnu's and romeo's were very excited to see their ladies
Yeah Kriya fits the part for the flawless performance more that sharon no offence to her so it was good that u put kriyansh part first 
the boys have so many excuses up their sleves
awww boys did not remember the girls not fair 
but loved the nickname for sharon sharider it is hiklarious
and the boys reaction to finding out 
and reyam at the end cant stop creasing

Hey still laughing out loud at the same updates 
Edited by The007Shivani - 12 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asha_ArSha

Yay.. first one to comment...

finally Khushi became kind enough to let the romeo n majnu know their ladies*phew*

loved it.. Krisha dance (i m combining both updates) n Reyam eagerness to know...

Kriya: romaira

Sharon: sharinder...

loved it... the lover boys were dumbstruck

Haha, enjoy that! I told you all I'm not that mean

Glad you loved ut dear. 
I was stuck on name for Sharon.. Thanks to recently found sharinder 😳 

Zehnaseeb. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..first.rain..

Haha, enjoy that! I told you all I'm not that mean

Glad you loved ut dear. 
I was stuck on name for Sharon.. Thanks to recently found sharinder 😳 

u r not mean... hmmm... have to think about that🤣🤣🤣that's true.. Sharon didn't have that much name without Siren😳