Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ..first.rain..

🤣 Now will never forget that!

u better shouldn't🤣

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Someone give me one comment so I can update on fresh page?
-Araina- thumbnail
For SwaRon Readers:

Chapter 7 Part 2

**Here is the promised update. Enjoy!**

Sharon was getting ready for the night when the doorbell rang. It was awfully late and she was surprised to see someone coming at their house that late! Kriya yelled out from the bathroom, "Sharon, open the door please"

She put the comb down and hurriedly climbed down the stairs so as to not make the person wait for a long time.

She opened it to see Rey standing on the other side. "Rey? What are you doing here so late?" She then smirked and said teasingly, "Oh'! Came to meet Kriya, huh? Not bad'!"

Rey motioned his hand forward silently asking if he can come in. Sharon moved out the way and allowed him in, closing the door behind him. He asked, "Where is she?"

"Taking a quick shower." She replied as they sat on the couch.

Both smiled at each other. It was a bit awkward for them too since they hadn't much talked face to face. But Rey being the person he was, asked sensibly, "How are you?"

"Fine-Just fine. You?"

"However I am I'm in front of you." He replied jokingly, to which she gave a short laugh. He asked about how life was there and she replied. A while later, Kriya came down and was just as surprised as Sharon to see Rey there.

"Rey? Something wrong?" she asked.

He said very seriously, "Yes. Uh, can I talk to you alone?" he emphasized on word alone and Sharon knew it was her cue to leave.

She said getting up, "I'll leave you two to talk. Going to sleep. It was nice talking to you again, Rey."

"Same here." He replied with a smile and watched her do go up the stairs and disappear inside the room.

Kriya asked, "So what's so important?"

Rey grinned, more like smirked, and turned to look at her. She took a step back finding it weird to see him like this. "Rey, you okay?"

He took a step towards her and gazed into her eyes. Then suddenly he said plopping down on the couch, "Not in the mood."

Kriya narrowed her eyes. He was acting stranger now. She sat next to him and being concerned, checked his forehead to see it wasn't a side effect of some fever. Nope, no fever. Skin temperature was normal.

"Fever is not there. Then..?" she murmured to herself.

Rey cocked him ear towards her to listen to her low murmur and then said in normal voice, "Hey, I'm not sick alright?"

"Then why are you acting like this?" she asked with attitude and got up.

He decided to let go of the fun and got up. Motioned her to be quiet and asked her to follow him. They went to her room and he closed the door silently behind them.

Kriya was completely confused. "Rey, what is going on?" she asked for the third time.

"SHH!" Rey made the sound and then turning the lights on, walked over to the window and laughed seeing the sight in front of him.

She walked up, next to him to see what he was laughing at. At first, seeing it, she was hell shocked, then burst out in low laughter as Rey made the shush sound again. She opened the window.

"Swayam? What in the world are you doing there? If you wanted to do pull-up's you could have asked for the weight lifters. You didn't have to hang yourself on the balcony!" she said in between her laughter.

Her stomach started to pain from laughing and Rey gave both of them a glare. "Rey ke bacche, I won't leave you. You yourself went from the main door and forced me to climb up from here! And now you're laughing? It was your plan, remember?!" he replied angrily, struggling to not slip. If he did, he would surely break a bone or not.

Rey replied still giggling, "Alright listen, climb up and do what you can here to do. Or else you'll break a bone and aunty will yell at me and you."

Swayam asked, "At least pull me up?!"

Too late. Rey already closed the window, leaving him to struggle. One thing for sure, Sharon's re-entry in their lives was going to make things more exciting than ever! And taking revenge from Swayam for all the times he teased him could be done as well.

He gave an evil smirk at the thought of getting to harass his best friend.

On the other hand, Swayam finally managed to climb up Sharon's bedroom balcony. He took a deep breath in as he calmed his heart down. Good thing he hadn't fallen. He made up his mind to take revenge from both Kriya and Rey for not help him. But later on; at the moment, something else was more important.

Comment away and spam. For this post, I want at least 25 likes (seeing that there are more KR readers...) before new update comes.
-Khushi.

New readers, please send buddy requests to --silvermist--

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 12 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
For Kriyansh Readers:

Chapter 7 Part 2

**Here is the promised update. Enjoy!**

Kriya was getting ready for the night when the doorbell rang. It was awfully late and she was surprised to see someone coming at their house that late! Sharon yelled out from the bathroom, "Kriya, open the door please"

She put the comb down and hurriedly climbed down the stairs so as to not make the person wait for a long time.

She opened it to see Swayam standing on the other side. "Swayam? What are you doing here so late?" She then smirked and said teasingly, "Oh'! Came to meet Sharon, huh? Not bad'!"

Swayam motioned his hand forward silently asking if he can come in. Kriya moved out the way and allowed him in, closing the door behind him. He asked, "Where is she?"

"Taking a quick shower." She replied as they sat on the couch.

Both smiled at each other. It was a bit awkward for them too since they hadn't much talked face to face. But Swayam being the person he was, asked sensibly, "How are you?"

"Fine-Just fine. You?"

"However I am, I'm in front of you." He replied jokingly, to which she gave a short laugh. He asked about how life was there and she replied. A while later, Sharon came down and was just as surprised as Kriya to see Swayam there.

"Swayam? Something wrong?" she asked.

He said very seriously, "Yes. Uh, can I talk to you alone?" he emphasized on word alone and Kriya knew it was her cue to leave.

She said getting up, "I'll leave you two to talk. Going to sleep. It was nice talking to you again, Swayam."

"Same here." He replied with a smile and watched her do go up the stairs and disappear inside the room.

Sharon asked, "So what's so important?"

Swayam grinned, more like smirked, and turned to look at her. She took a step back finding it weird to see him like this. "Swayam, you okay?"

He took a step towards her and gazed into her eyes. Then suddenly he said plopping down on the couch, "Not in the mood."

Sharon narrowed her eyes. He was acting stranger now. She sat next to him and being concerned, checked his forehead to see it wasn't a side effect of some fever. Nope, no fever. Skin temperature was normal.

"Fever is not there. Then..?" she murmured to herself.

Swayam cocked him ear towards her to listen to her low murmur and then said in normal voice, "Hey, I'm not sick alright?"

"Then why are you acting like this?" she asked with attitude and got up.

He decided to let go of the fun and got up. Motioned her to be quiet and asked her to follow him. They went to her room and he closed the door silently behind them.

Sharon was completely confused. "Swayam, what is going on?" she asked for the third time.

"SHH!" Swayam made the sound and then turning the lights on, walked over to the window and laughed seeing the sight in front of him.

She walked up, next to him to see what he was laughing at. At first, seeing it, she was hell shocked, then burst out in low laughter as Swayam made the shush sound again. She opened the window.

"Rey? What in the world are you doing there? If you wanted to do pull-up's you could have asked for the weight lifters. You didn't have to hang yourself on the balcony!" she said in between her laughter.

Her stomach started to pain from laughing and Rey gave both of them a glare. "Swayam ke bacche, I won't leave you. You yourself went from the main door and forced me to climb up from here! And now you're laughing? It was your plan, remember?!" he replied angrily, struggling to not slip. If he did, he would surely break a bone or not.

Swayam replied still giggling, "Alright listen, climb up and do what you can here to do. Or else you'll break a bone and aunty will yell at me and you."

Rey asked, "At least pull me up?!"

Too late. Swayam already closed the window, leaving him to struggle. One thing for sure, Kriya's re-entry in their lives was going to make things more exciting than ever! And taking revenge from Rey for all the times he teased him could be done as well.

He gave an evil smirk at the thought of getting to harass his best friend.

On the other hand, Rey finally managed to climb up Kriya's bedroom balcony. He took a deep breath in as he calmed his heart down. Good thing he hadn't fallen. He made up his mind to take revenge from both Sharon and Swayam for not help him. But later on; at the moment, something else was more important.

Comment away and spam. For this post, I want at least 60 likes (seeing that there are many KR readers in PM list.) before new update comes. And everyone, comment too. I'll be fine with a one word comment too but please try to comment! Thanks. 

Shivu, I know you are away. Whenever you read this, reminding that you have to edit your ch6 comment as well 😳
-Khushi.

New readers, please send buddy requests to --silvermist--

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 12 years ago
isnat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aamazing update!!! hhaha bechara rey...
looking forward to the next update :)
mindumplingss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WoW It Is Awesome... 
Eager To Know What's The Plan..
Waiting for Kriyansh Scenes
Totally an Awesome Update
Update Fast...
Zehnaseeb. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Awwiiieee... poor Rey...

""Rey? What in the world are you doing there? If you wanted to do pull-up's you could have asked for the weight lifters. You didn't have to hang yourself on the balcony!" she said in between her laughter."

that was the best part...🤣

puja_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update...luvd it...waitng fr kriyaansh meeting...update soon...:)
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
wow poor rey climbing throug h  pipe yay ...n ur both the updates were awesome loved it ...n the basketball scene oh la la loved it...
love reyam convo their understanding
sujana9 thumbnail
mind blowing awesum poor rey aawww but nxt update will be in heaven for kriyansh plzzz update fast yaar wat happens nxt i am kanfused lol

thnx for d pm

update soon