Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Aditi u r here. wow khushi jaldi update karo.

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

For 
SwaRon Readers:

Do Not Forget To Check The Note Below Kriyansh Post

Chapter 8

Sharon lay calmly on her bed with her playlist playing. She switched a song and it was quiet for a second. In that second, she thought she heard a noise outside. At first, she thought it was probably Rey and Kriya outside. But then she thought. How can Rey or Kriya be in my balcony?

She became attentive and carefully walked towards the window making sure to not make any noise. Whoever was outside should still think that she had no idea they were there. The music played at full swing covering any walking noise that she did make. Instantly, she opened the window, taking Swayam by surprise. He froze in the motion he was in. One leg on the floor whilst other on top of the window railing, as he was getting ready to come in.

She stood there not moving for a second. She just stared right into his eyes; her own eyes wide-eyed seeing him there. As she gained back her conscious state, she screamed out, "Swayam!!?"

As a reflex, he jumped in to cover her mouth to prevent any other noise. It wasn't needed as both Rey and Kriya knew he was going in there. Still, just for the effect of it and also to prevent her from screaming in his ear.

His intention was only to jump in and cover her mouth with his hands. Instead, as he jumped in, she lost her balance and stumbled backwards, taking Swayam with her as she held on to his hand.

She back-pedaled a few steps and he followed unwillingly as she was pulling him by his hands. There was a couch just behind her and she took a step back just to balance herself completely. She forgot about the couch and instead, she fell on it.

Their position then was something like this: She laying on the couch with Swayam on top of her. Her mouth covered by his hands and her hands holding his. They got lost in each other's eyes in spite of the uncomfortable position they were in. It was totally their signature look: Look-look hawa-hawa. He looked at the deep beautiful eyes in front of him. His eyes flickered from her eyes to her mouth and back to her eyes. All the while, she stared back into his eyes, not caring to think about anything else.

Kriya was going out of the room when Rey asked, "Where are you going?"

"Shh." She replied and walked up to Sharon's room. She put her ear on the door in hopes of eavesdropping. Unfortunately, she couldn't hear anything. Two reasons: One: the door was too thick to let the voice inside escape. And second: there was no noise of them as they were busy staring at each other.

Rey followed her out of the door and then kept his hands on his hips as he saw what she was doing. He tapped her and asked, "What do you think you are doing?"

"Can't you see? I'm trying to listen. Now quiet." She said paying little attention to him.

He tapped her again before saying, "If he wanted 'you' to listen to their convo. Don't you think he would have come from the front door with me instead of taking the trouble of climbing the pipe?"

He had a point and she inched a step back considering it. Brushing it aside, she tried to listen again. "So? My house, I can listen to whatever I want. And he's troubled us enough before. It's our turn now."

He realized that she wasn't going to listen to him like that. Giving a naughty smile to himself, he said, "Alright, that's it." to himself. Taking her by surprise, he picked her up bridal style and took her away as she moved her feet back and forth, trying to go free from his hold.

Both had walked away, little did they both know that as he had taken her by surprise, her hands had brushed the look of the door and she has locked it by mistake, not knowing that she had.

The music played in the room as she hadn't stopped it. After couple of minutes, the track changed to '',' bringing both of them out of their staring session and into reality. Sharon looked down to see the position they were in and Swayam followed her eyes as well. She looked back at him then and he knew he had to get up.

Before that, he wanted to make sure she wouldn't scream again. "Don't scream alright?" he said. 

She nodded instantly and innocently and he got up. She took a deep breath in before getting up as well. She kept her hands on her hips and looked at him. He narrowed his brows and then raised them so as to silently ask why she was looking at him like that.

She gave the same reply by raising her brows. But her action was supposed to ask what he's doing there, that too at that time of the night. He didn't understand that so spoke up. "What?"

She too spoke up in reply. "What 'what'? What are you doing here?"

He looked around and decided to play around a bit and annoy her just like that. He walked up to the bed, sat down and replied cool-ly. "What am I doing here? What does one person that too a boy, do at a girls house at this time?"

His question confused her. She walked to the bed as well and standing, asked, "What do you mean?"

"Silly, I'm here at your house this late. Why? To talk to you of course."

"Oh really? If you wanted to talk to me, you could have waited till tomorrow when we meet in college." She threw back a question.

To this, he had no answer to. How was he supposed to tell her that he was too eager to meet her that he couldn't wait till tomorrow? As he had no answer, he picked up her iPod that lay on the bed. He shuffled through it in the second he had. She snatched it from him.

He stood up and asked, "Arey, how mean! I was just going through your playlist. You know to see what songs you like." He had no idea what he was doing or saying, but he just went along with the flow to prevent her from asking any questions; questions to which he had no answer to.

"Rey, what are you doing? Put me down!" and the cribbing continued till they reached her room. He didn't listen to a word from her. Threat would be a better word to describe her 'words'.

"Shh. Quiet now. Let them talk and do whatever. Why interfere? It's bad to eavesdrop." He said.

"And what about all the times he did it?" she asked back with a pout on her face.

He smiled seeing her face and her silly reasoning. How was he to explain to her about 'what' his darling friend, Swayam, was going through?! "What do I do about you now'?"

"Nothing. All you can do is keep me happy." She replied with a giggle. That was right.

"Really?" he said as he neared her.

"Rey'?" she called out, not knowing what he was up to. Next thing she knew, she was being tickled by him. Not able to control her laughter, she fell down on the bed and he continued. She tried different way to escape him. She couldn't even say his name properly for once without laughing.

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 12 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail

For KriyAnshReaders:

Do Not Forget To Check The Note Below Kriyansh Post

Chapter 8

Kriya lay calmly on her bed with her playlist playing. She switched a song and it was quiet for a second. In that second, she thought she heard a noise outside. At first, she thought it was probably Swayam and Sharon outside. But then she thought. How can Swayam or Sharon be in my balcony?

She became attentive and carefully walked towards the window making sure to not make any noise. Whoever was outside should still think that she had no idea they were there. The music played at full swing covering any walking noise that she did make. Instantly, she opened the window, taking Rey by surprise. He froze in the motion he was in. One leg on the floor whilst other on top of the window railing, as he was getting ready to come in.

She stood there not moving for a second. She just stared right into his eyes; her own eyes wide-eyed seeing him there. As she gained back her conscious state, she screamed out, "Rey!!?"

As a reflex, he jumped in to cover her mouth to prevent any other noise. It wasn't needed as both Swayam and Sharon knew he was going in there. Still, just for the effect of it and also to prevent her from screaming in his ear.

His intention was only to jump in and cover her mouth with his hands. Instead, as he jumped in, she lost her balance and stumbled backwards, taking Rey with her as she held on to his hand.

She back-pedaled a few steps and he followed unwillingly as she was pulling him by his hands. There was a couch just behind her and she took a step back just to balance herself completely. She forgot about the couch and instead, she fell on it.

Their position then was something like this: She laying on the couch with Rey on top of her. Her mouth covered by his hands and her hands holding his. They got lost in each other's eyes in spite of the uncomfortable position they were in. It was totally their signature look: Look-look hawa-hawa. He looked at the deep beautiful eyes in front of him. His eyes flickered from her eyes to her mouth and back to her eyes. All the while, she stared back into his eyes, not caring to think about anything else.

Sharon was going out of the room when Swayam asked, "Where are you going?"

"Shh." She replied and walked up to Kriya's room. She put her ear on the door in hopes of eavesdropping. Unfortunately, she couldn't hear anything. Two reasons: One: the door was too thick to let the voice inside escape. And second: there was no noise of them as they were busy staring at each other.

Swayam followed her out of the door and then kept his hands on his hips as he saw what she was doing. He tapped her and asked, "What do you think you are doing?"

"Can't you see? I'm trying to listen. Now quiet." She said paying little attention to him.

He tapped her again before saying, "If he wanted 'you' to listen to their convo. Don't you think he would have come from the front door with me instead of taking the trouble of climbing the pipe?"

He had a point and she inched a step back considering it. Brushing it aside, she tried to listen again. "So? My house, I can listen to whatever I want. And he's troubled us enough before. It's our turn now."

He realized that she wasn't going to listen to him like that. Giving a naughty smile to himself, he said, "Alright, that's it." to himself. Taking her by surprise, he picked her up bridal style and took her away as she moved her feet back and forth, trying to go free from his hold.

Both had walked away, little did they both know that as he had taken her by surprise, her hands had brushed the look of the door and she has locked it by mistake, not knowing that she had.

The music played in the room as she hadn't stopped it. After couple of minutes, the track changed to '…,' bringing both of them out of their staring session and into reality. Kriya looked down to see the position they were in and Rey followed her eyes as well. She looked back at him then and he knew he had to get up.

Before that, he wanted to make sure she wouldn't scream again. "Don't scream alright?" he said.  

She nodded instantly and innocently and he got up. She took a deep breath in before getting up as well. She kept her hands on her hips and looked at him. He narrowed his brows and then raised them so as to silently ask why she was looking at him like that.

She gave the same reply by raising her brows. But her action was supposed to ask what he's doing there, that too at that time of the night. He didn't understand that so spoke up. "What?"

She too spoke up in reply. "What 'what'? What are you doing here?"

He looked around and decided to play around a bit and annoy her just like that. He walked up to the bed, sat down and replied cool-ly. "What am I doing here? What does one person that too a boy, do at a girls house at this time?"

His question confused her. She walked to the bed as well and standing, asked, "What do you mean?"

"Silly, I'm here at your house this late. Why? To talk to you of course."

"Oh really? If you wanted to talk to me, you could have waited till tomorrow when we meet in college." She threw back a question.

To this, he had no answer to. How was he supposed to tell her that he was too eager to meet her that he couldn't wait till tomorrow? As he had no answer, he picked up her iPod that lay on the bed. He shuffled through it in the second he had. She snatched it from him.

He stood up and asked, "Arey, how mean! I was just going through your playlist, you know to see what songs you like." He had no idea what he was doing or saying, but he just went along with the flow to prevent her from asking any questions; questions to which he had no answer to.

"Swayam, what are you doing? Put me down!" and the cribbing continued till they reached her room. He didn't listen to a word from her. Threat would be a better word to describe her 'words'.

"Shh. Quiet now. Let them talk and do whatever. Why interfere? It's bad to eavesdrop." He said.

"And what about all the times he did it?" she asked back with a pout on her face.

He smiled seeing her face and her silly reasoning. How was he to explain to her about 'what' his darling friend, Rey, was going through?! "What do I do about you now…?"

"Nothing. All you can do is keep me happy." She replied with a giggle. That was right.

"Really?" he said as he neared her.

"Swayam…?" she called out, not knowing what he was up to. Next thing she knew, she was being tickled by him. Not able to control her laughter, she fell down on the bed and he continued. She tried different way to escape him. She couldn't even say his name properly for once without laughing.

-Araina- thumbnail
So the note. Uhm 2 things I have to tell you all. 

1. About pmz. I had mentioned before that I will be deleting everyone from the pm account. So if you haven't already, re send buddy request to that account to continue getting pmz. For those who are new or don't remember, pm account is --silvermist-- And if you add the account, I also want you all to regularly read the FF, press like and comment! it demotivates me seeing that i send so many pmz but not even half of them reply back. 

2. About when the next update will be. My exams are going on (started today) and will last till 27th. So I will NOT be updating this before that at all. One more update will come, but for IJD. Not for MF. Next update for this will only be after 27th when my exams will be over. And 2 more exams will come but in May. 

SO yea... that's it. Comment and like! And this time, not giving a limit because even if the limit is fulfilled, I will not be able to update before 27th πŸ˜› And yes, just cuz i said no update before 27th, doesn't mean you all don't keep visiting this thread πŸ˜‰ Would love to update next on new thread. As it is, there's only 15 pages of this one. And like always, 10 pages will go in comments itself, leaving only 5 pages for you all to spam πŸ˜†

Ok bye. I should get back to studies. See you all soon. Take care and love you all πŸ€— 

Khushi.
< Liked already and sabse pehle. Yay !!  Comment baad mein. I hope you understand me. πŸ˜³ >

Asma di : Dekha there's always a first. For the first time, maine aapse pehle comment ( at least res ) kiya !!! Yay !! πŸ€£ πŸ₯³

*Res*

P.s - I'm extremely busy now-a-days. Bear with me for some weeks. You may not get my comment or likes. ( I'll try my best for likes though ) But once, I get over this period of crisis ( as they are for me ), I'll for sure read your updates and review them as well. Just give me a few weeks time. Please don't stop sending me PM's. Thanks and take care. πŸ˜Š
Edited by Angelic_Aditi - 12 years ago
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res

unres

awesome update khushi.
loved swaron and khushi parts both.
wow they entered the room with such a great band and that look look  was cute.
the eavesdropping part was so cute.
thanks for the pm.
read ur note.
Update asap.

Edited by asmaju - 12 years ago
-Ocean.eyes- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Oh woww!! :) awesomeee update...lovd it to the core...rey fel on kria...amazing
and their Llhh scene was again fab...
Omggg sharon lockd the door by mistake...lovd it...
Thanks
Edited by --Kinjal-- - 12 years ago
Tyler_Durden thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
okayy ..now just bcoz u asked i m editing this one 
m not gonna say anything abt d update coz it has been too long ...given the time i left it unedited it wud hav been better had i left it unchanged jut to remind me d fact how forgetful i can bcome ...i shud realy keep a diary for things like these...('a diary' ...really ) 
i read ur note tht u r updating today so i will add my comments to tht part ...waiting
Edited by sauravkathuria - 12 years ago
Zehnaseeb. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

res

unres...

awesome update Khushi...

loved the tickling part...

n all the best for ur exams...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by Asha_ArSha - 12 years ago
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG-ing That is my new word for the banned words 

They are stil the same amazing (Imagine the laughing emo as Khushi won't let me post it😑)
and Khushi loved the update it was amazing and it was too good sorry for small comment but what to do I m really busy and will post big comment on IJD like promissed and yeah will try to come back to this thread at the weekend with asma n finish it for u