partyprincess16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey! WOW... FF on both characters! Nice 😊

Please PM me as well! Thanks 
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey khush. Plz update soon can't wait 4 it.
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: partyprincess16

Hey! WOW... FF on both characters! Nice 😊

Please PM me as well! Thanks 

Yup! Thanks dear! 
Sure, just add the account mentioned on page 1 :)
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi061

Hey khush. Plz update soon can't wait 4 it.

Hey! I am in few minutes. Done typing the chapter :D
-Araina- thumbnail
For Swaron Readers:

Chapter 1

Sharon was waiting for the flight that will take her from Delhi to Mumbai. She turned her phone on and put in the international SIM card. She called a number and waited till they picked up. A lady said, "Hello?"

She replied with a grin. "Hey aunty! I've reached Delhi."

She was none other than Swayam's mother. Her name was Ayesha. She replied, "Great bte. No problem's right?"

"No aunty. I'm perfectly fine."

"And are you sure about…?"

"Yes aunty. Don't worry! Just send the car with Kriya and you need not worry."

"But you can join college from tomorrow you know. Just rest today. Why such hurry?"

Sharon sighed and explained for the tenth time, "Aunty, when will you stop worrying? I'm all ready to start today itself. Just chill na."

It was now Ayesha's turn to sigh. "You aren't the same old soft Sharon, right?"

Sharon laughed. "You bet I'm not! Now I have to go. See you soon. Mwah."

Ayesha grinned to herself and ended the call. "Pagli." She commented to herself when a pair of hands went around her waist. The person rested the chin on her shoulder and mumbled in sleep, "Who's pagli?"

Ayesha smiled again and ruffled the hair and turned, revealing Swayam. "No one. You go get ready, I'll make breakfast."

Swayam nodded and left to go back to his room. Ayesha stood there for a while, thinking that to what Sharon had said, which made her not want to tell Swayam whom she was talking to.

Sharon had asked her to not tell him she was coming. She wanted to see for herself if he still remembered. She wanted to see for herself how much these years have brought a change in him. She wanted to tell him herself. She wanted to come in front of him and see.

Ayesha smiled yet again and left for the kitchen. Things were really going to change now. Just hoping that it'd be for the best! The day Sharon and Smriti had left the country, none of them knew that there'll come a day when Sharon will come back. None of them had thought and years later, they had lost hope too. From outside, they had lost the hope but deep down, they wished to see them again.

And that day was finally here. The sunrise after forever was here. It held a charm in itself, which would be hard to describe. The happiness in the air just had to be felt. 

Precap: The ride to college. 

For this FF, I've decided to keep the chapters small. Hoping to see more SwaRon readers this time And hope you all like it. 😃

Khushi

-Araina- thumbnail
For KriYansh Readers:

Chapter 1

Kriya was waiting for the flight that will take her from Delhi to Mumbai. She turned her phone on and put in the international SIM card. She called a number and waited till they picked up. A lady said, "Hello?"

She replied with a grin. "Hey aunty! I've reached Delhi."

She was none other than Rey's mother. Her name was Ayesha. She replied, "Great bte. No problem's right?"

"No aunty. I'm perfectly fine."

"And are you sure about'?"

"Yes aunty. Don't worry! Just send the car with Sharon and you need not worry."

"But you can join college from tomorrow you know. Just rest today. Why such hurry?"

Kriya sighed and explained for the tenth time, "Aunty, when will you stop worrying? I'm all ready to start today itself. Just chill na."

It was now Ayesha's turn to sigh. "You aren't the same old soft Kriya, right?"

Kriya laughed. "You bet I'm not! Now I have to go. See you soon. Mwah."

Ayesha grinned to herself and ended the call. "Pagli." She commented to herself when a pair of hands went around her waist. The person rested the chin on her shoulder and mumbled in sleep, "Who's pagli?"

Ayesha smiled again and ruffled the hair and turned, revealing Rey. "No one. You go get ready, I'll make breakfast."

Rey nodded and left to go back to his room. Ayesha stood there for a while, thinking that to what Kriya had said, which made her not want to tell Rey whom she was talking to.

Kriya had asked her to not tell him that she was coming. She wanted to see for herself if he still remembered. She wanted to see for herself how much these years have brought a change in him. She wanted to tell him herself. She wanted to come in front of him and see for herself.

Ayesha smiled yet again and left for the kitchen. Things were really going to change now. Just hoping that it'd be for the best! The day Kriya and Smriti had left the country, none of them knew that there'll come a day when Kriya will come back. None of them had thought and years later, they had lost hope too. From outside, they had lost the hope but deep down, they wished to see them again.

And that day was finally here. The sunrise after forever was here. It held a charm in itself, which would be hard to describe. The happiness in the air just had to be felt. 

Precap: The ride to college. 

For this FF, I've decided to keep the chapters small. Now go read Ishq Junoon Deewangi too. And hope you all like it. ðŸ˜ƒ

Khushi

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 12 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
Please add --silvermist-- as a buddy to receive pmz. Saying 'send me pmz' in comment will not get you pmz ðŸ˜³
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing khush. Plz update the nxt part soon.