Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
khushi when u updating this?
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: The007Shivani

khushi when u updating this?

I've written one page of this and then I started talking to my friends. They're going now so I'll get back to typing. Meanwhile, yu finish your comment on IJD ðŸ˜³
The007Shivani thumbnail
kk i m so tired will do right now as want to do most of my work right now done on school work just need to finish my ff's chapters tomorrow and post them and right now need to finish watching todays DID episode and also need to type ur big comment 
then tomorrow need to get rest n need to talk to dad and discuss my options and what i will take for GCSE's it is so annoying
-Araina- thumbnail

kk i m so tired will do right now as want to do most of my work right now done on school work just need to finish my ff's chapters tomorrow and post them and right now need to finish watching todays DID episode and also need to type ur big comment 

then tomorrow need to get rest n need to talk to dad and discuss my options and what i will take for GCSE's it is so annoying

Oh... Too much huh? Good luck with it all. And you can watch DID and comment at same time. See, right now I'm watching movie and typing part at the same time ðŸ˜³ You'll pass through it all ðŸ˜ƒ
The007Shivani thumbnail
yup that is what i m doing typing while watching and just strted the actual chapter now but done the first part when u were trying to get point across and thanks for the good luck and i mostly know what i m going to be taking for GCSE's just need to confirm it with parents and decide as I have 2 options
-Araina- thumbnail

yup that is what i m doing typing while watching and just strted the actual chapter now but done the first part when u were trying to get point across and thanks for the good luck and i mostly know what i m going to be taking for GCSE's just need to confirm it with parents and decide as I have 2 options

Your welcome. And it's good. Hope you've completed by now... Oh that's great. You have it decided. Pick the best one  ;D
-Araina- thumbnail
For KriYansh Readers:

This time, I wrote the part first on Kriyansh and then Swaron. So posting Kriyansh first... ðŸ˜³ And if you read both versions, then let me tell you. A few dialogues in this one are different. But nothing that affects the story-line. 

IMP: Many of you are asking if I'll be keeping both parts same or not. To answer that, Yes. I'll be keeping them same. The dialogues might only change is it's a description of the main lead. Because Kriyansh are main lead in this post. But in other post, it's Swaron. And we all know that Swaron and Kriyansh are different ðŸ˜›

Chapter 3

Kriya was again driving fast and Rey had to accelerate to the highest speed possible to catch up to her. Once close, he reduced the speed and horned twice, as if it was his signature horning style.

Sharon looked in the side mirror and saw a car coming up behind them. The same car that they had almost ran into no less than a minute ago. As the car neared, she realized it was none other than Swayam and Rey.

Kriya asked, "Who is it?"

Sharon kept quiet. She wanted to have bit of a fun and telling Kriya that it was Rey and Swayam would ruin everything. So she replied, "Uh don't know. Just pull aside and let them pass."

Sharon knew Kriya wouldn't agree to pull aside. If a person was asking for a race, she wouldn't back down. She never has and never will. She didn't intend to start now. She slowed down, just enough to let the other car catch up to her so they were in a straight line.

Meanwhile, both the boys were confused on what was going on. The car ran alongside the left side of the road. Rey rolled down the window to see Sharon. Sharon moved her head in a way where he won't be able to see Kriya and Kriya won't be able to see Rey.

She felt escalated and give a smirk to Rey and Swayam. She was enjoying. Both, Kriya and Rey, were eager to see who was driving. But Sharon wouldn't move. Thus, stopping them from seeing the other.

They drove alongside each other. Rey would increase the speed and Kriya would catch up and go in front. Rey would then increase the speed and catch up as well. The game went on. Kriya was enjoying the tough competition and wondered who the person was. She wanted to know who had the courage to match up to her speed.

On the other hand, Rey was more than happy seeing a girl match up to him. He was having different vibes each time he tried to see who the girl was. Once, he caught a glimpse of her hair flying in front of her face due to the wind. That prevented him from seeing her face. Nevertheless, he was enjoying the game.

He asked Swayam, "Who is this girl?"

Swayam shrugged his shoulder and grinned replying, "Whoever she is. She surely knows how to excite you."

Rey looked at Swayam with a glare and quickly shifted his gaze back to the road and the girl. Swayam stealthily texted Sharon, "Is that who I think she is?"

In the girls' car, Sharon's cell buzzed as she received the message. Her face brightened up as she read the message and replied, "Take a wild guess!"

Kriya noticed the grin on her face as she replied back. Keeping an eye on the road and shifting gear to 5, she asked, "Who is it this early in the morning?"

Sharon replied, "Oh, its Swayam."

Kriya arched her brows up and a smirk came on her face. She asked, "Did your track move forward or still stuck where it was?"

Sharon nudged her elbow and blushed. Kriya continued with a laugh, "I never imagined in my wildest dream that would fall for a guy like Swayam. Like he's my best friend too. But still, considering your attitude, I thought you'd go for a guy who's tougher."

Sharon defended, "Hey! Swayam is tough alright? He's saved me a lot of times before. Many things have changed over the years. As for the toughness, it doesn't matter much to me. What matters is his feeling towards me. I know he loves me a lot and no one can make me feel the way he does."

Kriya pushed the accelerator yet again, matching the speed with Rey and replied, "You're gone my sister. Now no one can bring you out."

"You won't understand me unless you too fall in love."

Kriya had no rebuttal for that. She got quiet. Oh I know exactly. That is one of the reason I'm here. Love.

When she didn't reply, Sharon asked with concern, "Hey, what are you thinking?"

"Huh? No – nothing. Just thinking who this person is."

Sharon grinned and instead of answering the question, she replied, "Turn right from next intersection."

Kriya gave the turning sign and so did Rey. He thought to himself. I'll have to find out who she is. Sharon's friend. Won't be hard to trap her in my charm. This one will be a nice one to play with.

Kriya pulled the car in the parking lot and watched from the rear view mirror as she saw the other car come up behind her and park in the other side of the parking lot. She pulled her shades down as she grabbed her bag from the back. Sharon got down and waited for Kriya to come out.

She stood by the trunk of the car and watched as Swayam got out as well. Before she could call out to him, Kriya came from the other side. "Chale?" she asked.

Just then, she heard a few girls hovering over the other car as another person stepped out. She watched as the person took out his shades and gave a cheerful, flirtious grin. The girls went la la over him. He pushed his way through and joined Swayam and gave the car keys to him.

Sharon informed Kriya, "You see him?" and pointed towards Swayam. Kriya nodded as she continued, "That's Swayam."

Kriya was impressed. Swayam looked a lot different than the last time she had seen him. She asked curiously, "And the other one?"

Sharon put a hand around Kriya's shoulder and answered, "That, my dear sister…" She went around her to the other side and whispered in her ear, "…is Rey."

She took back steps as she winked at Kriya and walked away from there grinning to herself.

Hearing the name, Kriya stood frozen in a trance. Sharon's words rang in her ears. She couldn't believe that it was him. Rey. In front of her. At last. She looked at Rey who was taking the flowers from the girls. It didn't bother her that he was flirting. She had an open mind.

She was just happy to see him. She stood there and watched as Rey and Swayam walked away, behind Sharon.

Rey felt a pair of eyes gazing at him as he walked. He turned around to see her face after all. She stood there, shades on. Short jeans and a stylish sleeveless shirt on. A perfect matching belt adding to her plain beauty. No make-up. But still looking angelic. He had never seen anyone more beautiful than her.

He walked a couple steps backwards, not stopping. He was still oblivious to her identity. But he felt a connection with her. Something about the way she held his eyes alerted him. He no longer knew what to feel. He finally turned out, getting his senses back.

Kriya shook herself up as she heard the bell ring. Rey had gone out of sight. But everyone around her seemed to be walking fast. Time stood still for her, as she realized he had noticed her. She turned back to lock the car and walked in her new college.

Rey walked the corridor after his first class for the day. All throughout the class, all he could about was her. He didn't know her name or anything about her. But still he kept on getting a vibe that he knew her. From where? He had no answer to that. As he walked, in his own thoughts, he crashed into someone. He heard the noise of bracelets clashing against each other and he instantly knew it was a girl.

Please do comment and press like! Thank you. And I'll be keeping this FF's updates short only. No matter how many times you ask for long updates. ðŸ˜³

Khushi

-Araina- thumbnail
For Swaron Readers:

If you read both versions, then let me tell you. A few dialogues in this one are different. But nothing that affects the story-line. And where are all the Swaron readers/lovers? I'm very sure that there are more than just '17' readers on the forum who love Swaron. ðŸ˜²

IMP: Many of you are asking if I'll be keeping both parts same or not. To answer that, Yes. I'll be keeping them same. The dialogues might only change is it's a description of the main lead. Because Kriyansh are main lead in this post. But in other post, it's Swaron. And we all know that Swaron and Kriyansh are different ðŸ˜›

Chapter 3

Sharon was again driving fast and Swayam had to accelerate to the highest speed possible to catch up to her. Once close, he reduced the speed and horned twice, as if it was his signature horning style.

Kriya looked in the side mirror and saw a car coming up behind them. The same car that they had almost ran into no less than a minute ago. As the car neared, she realized it was none other than Rey and Swayam.

Sharon asked, "Who is it?"

Kriya kept quiet. She wanted to have bit of a fun and telling Sharon that it was Swayam and Rey would ruin everything. So she replied, "Uh don't know. Just pull aside and let them pass."

Kriya knew Sharon wouldn't agree to pull aside. If a person was asking for a race, she wouldn't back down. She never has and never will. She didn't intend to start now. She slowed down, just enough to let the other car catch up to her so they were in a straight line.

Meanwhile, both the boys were confused on what was going on. The car ran alongside the left side of the road. Swayam rolled down the window to see Kriya. Kriya moved her head in a way where he won't be able to see Sharon and Sharon won't be able to see Swayam.

She felt escalated and give a smirk to Swayam and Rey. She was enjoying. Both, Swayam and Sharon, were eager to see who was driving. But Kriya wouldn't move. Thus, stopping them from seeing the other.

They drove alongside each other. Swayam would increase the speed and Sharon would catch up and go in front. Swayam would then increase the speed and catch up as well. The game went on. Sharon was enjoying the tough competition and wondered who the person was. She wanted to know who had the courage to match up to her speed.

On the other hand, Swayam was more than happy seeing a girl match up to him. He was having different vibes each time he tried to see who the girl was. Once, he caught a glimpse of her hair flying in front of her face due to the wind. That prevented him from seeing her face. Nevertheless, he was enjoying the game.

He asked Rey, "Who is this girl?"

Rey shrugged his shoulder and grinned replying, "Whoever she is. She surely knows how to excite you."

Swayam looked at Rey with a glare and quickly shifted his gaze back to the road and the girl. Rey stealthily texted Kriya, "Is that who I think she is?"

In the girls' car, Kriya's cell buzzed as she received the message. Her face brightened up as she read the message and replied, "Take a wild guess!"

Sharon noticed the grin on her face as she replied back. Keeping an eye on the road and shifting gear to 5, she asked, "Who is it this early in the morning?"

Kriya replied, "Oh, its Rey."

Sharon arched her brows up and a smirk came on her face. She asked, "Did your track move forward or still stuck where it was?"

Kriya nudged her elbow and blushed. Sharon continued with a laugh, "I never imagined in my wildest dream that would fall for a guy like Rey. Like he's my best friend too. But still, considering your attitude, I thought you'd go for a guy who's softer."

Kriya defended, "Hey! Rey can be soft alright? He's consoled me a lot of times before. Many things have changed over the years. As for the softness, it doesn't matter much to me. What matters is his feeling towards me. I know he loves me a lot and no one can make me feel the way he does."

Sharon pushed the accelerator yet again, matching the speed with Swayam and replied, "You're gone my sister. Now no one can bring you out."

"You won't understand me unless you too fall in love."

Sharon had no rebuttal for that. She got quiet. Oh I know exactly. That is one of the reason I'm here. Love.

When she didn't reply, Kriya asked with concern, "Hey, what are you thinking?"

"Huh? No – nothing. Just thinking who this person is."

Kriya grinned and instead of answering the question, she replied, "Turn right from next intersection."

Sharon gave the turning sign and so did Swayam. He thought to himself. I'll have to find out who she is. Kriya's friend. Won't be hard to trap her in my charm. This one will be a nice one to play with.

Sharon pulled the car in the parking lot and watched from the rear view mirror as she saw the other car come up behind her and park in the other side of the parking lot. She pulled her shades down as she grabbed her bag from the back. Kriya got down and waited for Sharon to come out.

She stood by the trunk of the car and watched as Rey got out as well. Before she could call out to him, Sharon came from the other side. "Chale?" she asked.

Just then, she heard a few girls hovering over the other car as another person stepped out. She watched as the person took out his shades and gave a cheerful, flirtious grin. The girls went la la over him. He pushed his way through and joined Rey and gave the car keys to him.

Kriya informed Sharon, "You see him?" and pointed towards Rey. Sharon nodded as she continued, "That's Rey."

Sharon was impressed. Rey looked a lot different than the last time she had seen him. She asked curiously, "And the other one?"

Kriya put a hand around Sharon's shoulder and answered, "That, my dear sister…" She went around her to the other side and whispered in her ear, "…is Swayam."

She took back steps as she winked at Sharon and walked away from there grinning to herself.

Hearing the name, Sharon stood frozen in a trance. Kriya's words rang in her ears. She couldn't believe that it was him. Swayam. In front of her. At last. She looked at Swayam who was taking the flowers from the girls. It didn't bother her that he was flirting. She had an open mind.

She was just happy to see him. She stood there and watched as Swayam and Rey walked away, behind Kriya.

Swayam felt a pair of eyes gazing at him as he walked. He turned around to see her face after all. She stood there, shades on. Short jeans and a stylish sleeveless shirt on. A perfect matching belt adding to her plain beauty. No make-up. But still looking angelic. He had never seen anyone more beautiful than her.

He walked a couple steps backwards, not stopping. He was still oblivious to her identity. But he felt a connection with her. Something about the way she held his eyes alerted him. He no longer knew what to feel. He finally turned out, getting his senses back.

Sharon shook herself up as she heard the bell ring. Swayam had gone out of sight. But everyone around her seemed to be walking fast. Time stood still for her, as she realized he had noticed her. She turned back to lock the car and walked in her new college.

Swayam walked the corridor after his first class for the day. All throughout the class, all he could about was her. He didn't know her name or anything about her. But still he kept on getting a vibe that he knew her. From where? He had no answer to that. As he walked, in his own thoughts, he crashed into someone. He heard the noise of bracelets clashing against each other and he instantly knew it was a girl.

Please do comment and press like! Thank you. And I'll be keeping this FF's updates short only. No matter how many times you ask for long updates. ðŸ˜³

Khushi

--silvermist-- thumbnail
Please add this id to receive pmz on updates =)

Khushi.
Hot.Pink.Heels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
damn good khushi!!!
smh u definitly enjoy torturing ur readers...
atleast u could have made them meet in this update instead of the distance look look.
now we have to wait again...
but nicely written!