Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
😭yup see khushi even ur laptop must do this wen u planned to update.😭
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: asmaju

😭yup see khushi even ur laptop must do this wen u planned to update.😭

I know... very sad... But updating in a few minutes from my sister's laptop... πŸ˜ƒ
-Araina- thumbnail
For Swaron Readers:

IMP: Check the Main post 😳

Chapter 4

Kriya said fixing her shirt, "Ofo Swayam. Watch where you are going?"

He said sorry and she decided to tease around a bit. "Whose thoughts were you lost in, huh?"

Swayam replied brushing it aside. "It's nothing like that Kriya. I just didn't see you coming. That's all."

"Haw! You don't see this big girl in front of you? Do you need glasses?"

"My eye sight is very much fine and I don't need them." He replied sternly, with a pinch of friendliness in his voice.

"Hey, chill. I'm just pulling your leg. Aren't you getting late for class too?"

"No… I'm going home for the day." He replied.

Kriya was surprised and did what she could to stall him. "What? Why? You can't go home already!"

He turned to look at her as they continued walking, "And why not?"

"Because… because we need you to help out with the decorations for the Spring Fest." She made an excuse.

"Kriya, you have plenty of other people to help you with. I'm going home." He told his final decision and walked away. Just then Rey came and asked, "What happened?" as he watched Rey walk away.

"Swayam's going home." She replied with a sad face on.

"No!" he said not wanting to believe it.

"Yea…" she said the unwanted to hear word.

"I'll do something." He said and giving a convincing look to her, he left behind Swayam. Whatever happened, they had to make him stay and meet Sharon.

Rey caught up to Swayam and putting a hand around his shoulder stopped him, "Hey, where are you going?"

Swayam replied dryly, "Home. Why?"

"What why? Going home already? Come on! The day's still young yaar, what happened to your sportsmanship?"

Swayam narrowed his eyes and thought. What's up with everyone? First Kriya and now him. I'm just going home after all… He replied, "Rey, everything okay between you and Kriya na?"

Rey replied confused, "Yeah, rocking as ever. Why?"

"No, just asking because neither of you want me to go home. There isn't any fight I need to solve between you too… then what's up?"

Rey gave a nervous laugh and said, "It's nothing like that. See, what if you go home and something exciting happens huh?"

"Chill Rey. Nothing will happen in my absence. I'm going home." He said while walking backwards.

Rey opened his mouth to say something but Swayam interrupted as he continued walking, "No. you won't stop me now. I'm going and that's final."

"Swayam…" Rey tried to call out again. He wasn't going to give an excuse or a reason why he shouldn't go home. He was just trying to warn him that he about to run into a pole.

"What Swayam? Huh? What's so special today that I can't go home?" he said and bam. He hit the pole and made a 180 degree turn, his mind still vibrating from the shock. And it didn't end there. As he turned, he bumped into someone again, the same way he had bumped into Kriya.

Rey whispered to himself, "That's what I was trying to tell you!" Then, he stood shocked seeing that the person he bumped into was none other than Sharon. And it wasn't just a bump. He had completely lost his balance and as a result, he had pushed Sharon down on the floor with him, taking a double roll-over.

Sharon ended up on the floor with eyes tightly shut and Swayam on top of her, hands beneath her head so as to prevent it from getting hurt. Opening his eyes, he saw her in front of him. The best fall he had ever had! He didn't care that everyone was looking. He just got lost in her beauty. The fear on her face made him smile slightly.

She slowly opened her eyes as she felt that she was on the ground stable and no more rolling. As she opened her eyes, firstly, the surprised expression took over her face seeing Swayam in front of her. It soon turned to a knowing smile. What better way to meet again then their signature meet? Just as careless as ever. She said to herself. The first time they had met when they were kids, Swayam had stumbled upon a rock and had taken her down just like he had today. Only difference was that they were no more kids and instead of a rock, he bumped into a pole.

A pole! That made her realize that he could have been hurt. After all, hitting a pole isn't similar to stumbling upon a rock!

Yes, I know it's one short update. Best I can manage and also, i had already warned that update for this FF will be short one's. πŸ˜³

Press like and comment away! Esp Neha and Nisha πŸ˜³

-Araina- thumbnail
For KriYansh Readers:

IMP: Check the main post 😳

Chapter 4

Sharon said fixing her shirt, "Ofo Rey. Watch where you are going?"

He said sorry and she decided to tease around a bit. "Whose thoughts were you lost in, huh?"

Rey replied brushing it aside. "It's nothing like that Sharon. I just didn't see you coming. That's all."

"Haw! You don't see this big girl in front of you? Do you need glasses?"

"My eye sight is very much fine and I don't need them." He replied sternly, with a pinch of friendliness in his voice.

"Hey, chill. I'm just pulling your leg. Aren't you getting late for class too?"

"No… I'm going home for the day." He replied.

Sharon was surprised and did what she could to stall him. "What? Why? You can't go home already!"

He turned to look at her as they continued walking, "And why not?"

"Because… because we need you to help out with the decorations for the Spring Fest." She made an excuse.

"Sharon, you have plenty of other people to help you with. I'm going home." He told his final decision and walked away. Just then Swayam came and asked, "What happened?" as he watched Rey walk away.

"Rey's going home." She replied with a sad face on.

"No!" he said not wanting to believe it.

"Yea…" she said the unwanted to hear word.

"I'll do something." He said and giving a convincing look to her, he left behind Rey. Whatever happened, they had to make him stay and meet Kriya.

Swayam caught up to Rey and putting a hand around his shoulder stopped him, "Hey, where are you going?"

Rey replied dryly, "Home. Why?"

"What why? Going home already? Come on! The day's still young yaar, what happened to your sportsmanship?"

Rey narrowed his eyes and thought. What's up with everyone? First Sharon and now him. I'm just going home after all… He replied, "Swayam, everything okay between you and Sharon na?"

Swayam replied confused, "Yeah, rocking as ever. Why?"

"No, just asking because neither of you want me to go home. There isn't any fight I need to solve between you too… then what's up?"

Swayam gave a nervous laugh and said, "It's nothing like that. See, what if you go home and something exciting happens huh?"

"Chill Swayam. Nothing will happen in my absence. I'm going home." He said while walking backwards.

Swayam opened his mouth to say something but Rey interrupted as he continued walking, "No. you won't stop me now. I'm going and that's final."

"Rey…" Swayam tried to call out again. He wasn't going to give an excuse or a reason why he shouldn't go home. He was just trying to warn him that he about to run into a pole.

"What Rey? Huh? What's so special today that I can't go home?" he said and bam. He hit the pole and made a 180 degree turn, his mind still vibrating from the shock. And it didn't end there. As he turned, he bumped into someone again, the same way he had bumped into Sharon.

Swayam whispered to himself, "That's what I was trying to tell you!" Then, he stood shocked seeing that the person he bumped into was none other than Kriya. And it wasn't just a bump. He had completely lost his balance and as a result, he had pushed Kriya down on the floor with him, taking a double roll-over.

Kriya ended up on the floor with eyes tightly shut and Rey on top of her, hands beneath her head so as to prevent it from getting hurt. Opening his eyes, he saw her in front of him. The best fall he had ever had! He didn't care that everyone was looking. He just got lost in her beauty. The fear on her face made him smile slightly.

She slowly opened her eyes as she felt that she was on the ground stable and no more rolling. As she opened her eyes, firstly, the surprised expression took over her face seeing Rey in front of her. It soon turned to a knowing smile. What better way to meet again then their signature meet? Just as careless as ever. She said to herself. The first time they had met when they were kids, Rey had stumbled upon a rock and had taken her down just like he had today. Only difference was that they were no more kids and instead of a rock, he bumped into a pole.

A pole! That made her realize that he could have been hurt. After all, hitting a pole isn't similar to stumbling upon a rock!

Yes, I know it's one short update. Best I can manage and also, i had already warned that update for this FF will be short one's. πŸ˜³

Press like and comment! And Shivu, i better not see many 'ROFL' this time. πŸ˜³

littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hola! Lovely Siggie Khush! 
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Monal oh no u commented first 

LOL

Press like and comment! And Shivu, i better not see many 'ROFL' this time. πŸ˜³

Ok Khushi No ROFL this time but LOL they are still the same πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I really find this funny it is a great idea but πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ok on the update read bothπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†although there was no point πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And they were amazing loved them and also the tumble was a great idea n the way that the girls teased the boys by saying they need glasses πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Also the way that the boys told each is there an argument that I need to fix lol that means they are acting like children in primaryπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Saumya Rofling is my copyright and espically on this ff and that too if Khushi bans me then LOL-ing and ROFL-ing both are my copyrightπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Amazing update though khushi and since u said no ROFL-ing I m not LOL-ing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Monal next time I will have to beat you to the thread lol and res before u do πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And check my comment below ok u already did I read the reply but just wanted to say for no reason lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by The007Shivani - 12 years ago
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I loved the siggie and reading update now
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kasurbest

Hola! Lovely Siggie Khush! 

Lol! Thanks!! And please edit with view on chapter too? 😳