Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
res will read n cmnt di...
*****************************************************************************************************
Ofcourse di lamba chauda update to banta hi hai di... waise aapne bilkul sahi socha jab do logo ko milana ho to jelousy and insecurity feel karwana is very important...loved how sweet pammi was adoring her husband... it showed how much she loves her and how much she wants her... but tejjy as usual with his famous anger by god!!!!!!... PARRR jab bhi kisi ke andar insecurity panah bana leti hai to use ye assure karna important ho jata hai that the person belongs to him only... and no one can dare to look at that person... same happened with tejjy... chalo usne bataya to sahi ki woh itna gussa q karta hai... par shayad ab uski samajh me aajay ke gusse ke saath pyar bhi important hai...
great di... 
πŸ‘ aur woh maaneet wala scene to amazing tha ... aur tejjy ka dialogue... OMGβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†...  Hope aisa hi kucch logical show me bhi dikhaye... Loved reading itπŸ˜ƒEdited by sakshi.ekansh - 13 years ago
craziekudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: tazeen_29

i  agree to u all ..instead of showing useless track they should give importance to tej pammi relationship or may be that will too come as MSK told geet that ur family needs a better guidance so it must be on maan's list after settling lucky's case...

anyway dear the story and idea was awesome ..loved it...πŸ˜†

thanks.. tarzeen.. beautiful nam,e... whats the meaning??

i really want teji pammi track... it can bring in trps...
craziekudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaaneetLuverr

Yayy me first
Wow that was awesome
Loved it
Oooh so teji was getting jealous after seeing his wife smile at sawan
Awww loved how he grabbed her & kissed her to shoew that she is only his
As usual maaneet are romancing😳
Hope ther be'z second part...

thanks... dear..yes maanet as usual... without maneet.. no story is comeplte rt??
craziekudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi.ekansh

sakshi honey,... read and give me along update... kabhi kabhi sazaa ka yehi upyog hai!!
divareena thumbnail

love how pammi always prays for her husbands safety. Loool tejji is getting jealous when he hears that pammi could have been married to him. He thinks pammi is happy because sawan is here.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Me glad that tejji is getting jealous as he needs to realise that he needs to show his love to pammi. Loool he got more annoyed when he found that maan knows him too. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Awww so sweet when tejji pulls pammi into his arms. Bechari got shocked at her husband being so loving towards her.  Aww they kiss and lool love how he turns all possessive and reminds pammi that she is only his and no one else's. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Loool geet and pammi's full on collision is too funny, even geet is confused at pammi's blushing. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lovely part deeps. Its so good to see tejji being loving towards his wife.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

craziekudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: divareena

love how pammi always prays for her husbands safety. Loool tejji is getting jealous when he hears that pammi could have been married to him. He thinks pammi is happy because sawan is here.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Me glad that tejji is getting jealous as he needs to realise that he needs to show his love to pammi. Loool he got more annoyed when he found that maan knows him too. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Awww so sweet when tejji pulls pammi into his arms. Bechari got shocked at her husband being so loving towards her.  Aww they kiss and lool love how he turns all possessive and reminds pammi that she is only his and no one else's. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Loool geet and pammi's full on collision is too funny, even geet is confused at pammi's blushing. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lovely part deeps. Its so good to see tejji being loving towards his wife.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

thank you ree...!! i know...ha ha ha
craziekudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi.ekansh

*****************************************************************************************************
Ofcourse di lamba chauda update to banta hi hai di... waise aapne bilkul sahi socha jab do logo ko milana ho to jelousy and insecurity feel karwana is very important...loved how sweet pammi was adoring her husband... it showed how much she loves her and how much she wants her... but tejjy as usual with his famous anger by god!!!!!!... PARRR jab bhi kisi ke andar insecurity panah bana leti hai to use ye assure karna important ho jata hai that the person belongs to him only... and no one can dare to look at that person... same happened with tejjy... chalo usne bataya to sahi ki woh itna gussa q karta hai... par shayad ab uski samajh me aajay ke gusse ke saath pyar bhi important hai...
great di... 
πŸ‘ aur woh maaneet wala scene to amazing tha ... aur tejjy ka dialogue... OMGβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†...  Hope aisa hi kucch logical show me bhi dikhaye... Loved reading itπŸ˜ƒ

thanks sakshi darling...

waise sab mardon ki akal tikana laana hai.. tho jealousy tho bantha hai boss!!!!

only after jealousy maan started his quest for geet!!

only after jealousy devil recognised his love for nandini

only after jealousy lucky was ready to tell his family about preeto!!

so ultimately jealousy nahi tho mardon ko akal nahi!!πŸ˜†
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

Originally posted by: maneet1985

thanks sakshi darling...

waise sab mardon ki akal tikana laana hai.. tho jealousy tho bantha hai boss!!!!

only after jealousy maan started his quest for geet!!

only after jealousy devil recognised his love for nandini

only after jealousy lucky was ready to tell his family about preeto!!

so ultimately jealousy nahi tho mardon ko akal nahi!!πŸ˜†

I agree  di

RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
brilliant deeps loved it...
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awww..it was a cute one even with Tej anger mixed in...and i love an anger and jealous husband...i wish our Cvs could learn from u and focus on them rather than Dev and Nandini...
anywayz...it was awesome...