craziekudi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey beautiful maaneetians and my lovely crazies... and kamini doston...

i was thinking for a very long time to write a OS on Teji - Pammi.. i love that couple.. its a very cute couple ( removing teji's anger)... pammi and teji even looks really good with each other...

plus i got a sazaa to write on one..

so here u go.. a small OS on Teji and Pammi...Mujhe haq hai...

Teji - Pammi Romance...Mujhe Haq hai

this scene is after beeji accepts maan and geet and they are preparing to leave for delhi in 2 days...

The day began as usual... with the sunrays... hitting their bedroom...

Pammi woke up and sees Teji sleeping peacefully...goes near him.. stays a bit away and looks at him... sees his peaceful face...

pammi prays... babaji... humesha unki raksha karna...babaji...

teji wakes up and sees pammi looking at him ardently... shouts.. kya dekh rahi hai tu...

pammi... ji woh main... teji gets up and walks to the bathroom...

pammi's eyes fill with tears... and she waits for him to come out of the bathroom... and thinks... mujhme kya kami hai babaji jo yeh mujhe dekhe hi nahi... 8 saal ho gaye hai... itna waqt mein koi bhi kisi ko pasand kar sakthe hai...

main kya karu babaji... kuch tho upay dikhado... suddenly he comes out gives her a irritating look and goes out...

pammi sits there... and looks at the babaji's photo on the wall and cries...

Pammiii.. hearing beeji's call she says... aati hoon beeji...

Pammi gets ready... and comes out and teji ... tum kahan thi.. kitni der se hum yahan chai keliye khade the...

jo beeji main der se uti tho... beeji shows face of approval.. pammi runs to kitchen to prepare tea...

are koi hai... is ghar mein!!!... Hearing the sound, beeji and teji goes outside and sees 2 hatta khatta men standing with lots of eatables and all...

Beeji seeing them... are veer.. tum... achanak...aur yeh tere saath main kaun hai...

yeh mere dost hai.. aur hum yahan se jaa rahe the tho humne socha pammi se milthe jau...

teji looks at both of them irritatedly and calls... Pammi.. tere veerji aaye hai...

Pammi hearing that runs out of kitchen and sees her veerji and with a small cry runs into his arms...

Veerji: bachi...( pammi is hugging him tight)..are tu bhi na.. jab mujhe dekhthi hai ro padthi hai...

are yeh dekho kaun aaya hai... mere saath... sawan ko tumhe dekhna tha... itne saalon baad mil rahe ho na... pammi looks up from veerji's chest and sees the young man and smiles at him...

beeji smiles and calls.. lachi... are lachi bring some snacks for these two...

Veerji:... are teji.. pata hai yeh kaun hai.. yeh wohi hai woh jisse maine pammi ki shaadi karni sichi thi... tabhi tumhare risthe aaye aur ise bhi US jana tha... !! kya itefaq haina...

pammi smiles at him and goes to the kitchen...

teji is shocked... and looks at the the guy. he looks very formal with suits and as teji looks at him.. and asks kya karthe ho aap...

Sawan: main ek advertising company chalatha hoon mumbai main.. and its goin really good..

Veerji.. ab yeh shaadi karne keliye ladki dekh rahe hai...

Teji.. (murmurs) tho yahan kyun aaye ho...

Pammi comes with lassi and food.. and teji is looking at her. and thinks Yeh achanak itna khush kyun lag rahi hai...

Sawan looks at pammi and smiles and she smiles back.

teji looks irritated... mujhe yahan aisa kyun lag rahe hai ki yeh mere biwi ko dekhne aaye hai..

he gets up and pammi seeing this.. ji aap nahi khayenge... teji looks at her face and says.. tu inko khilade...tere veerji ke dost jo tehre

her eyes gets filled with tears.. and sawan sees this and says pammiji... kya hua koi problem hai...

pammi smiles off and says.. apti patni main aisa hi hai.. sawanji

teji is all so frustrated seeing that guy there and sees beeji speaking with pammi's verji and he goes to his room passing maan's room and sees geet and maan laughing over something and he looks at them... sees that maan has geet in his arms and he is trying to kiss her neck. and she is giggling...he gest frustrated thinking kahi bhi shuru hote hai yeh donoπŸ˜‰.. darwaaza band karke nahi kar sakthe...he goes to his room and after sometime...he goes down to the drawing room and sees maan, sawan, geet and pammi laughing over something..

he starts the descend the steps thinking.. mujhe is sawan se gussa kyun aa raha hai...kyun main is aadmi ko apne ghar se jitni jaldi ho sake nikalna chahtha hoon... and suddenly geet seeing teji coming down says... tejiveerji.. maan sawan ji ko jaanthe hai.woh maan ke saath kaam kar chuka hai... kya ithefaq hain na...

teji who is still angry at maan murmurs haan...is maan singh khurana ko koi na jaane aisa hotha hai kya... looks at pammi smiling and says.. pammi.. tu andar ja... geet tu bhi...

geet looks at maan and maan who is geeting angry seeing teji's anger on his geet and pammi bhabhi... suddenly gets up and geet... maan aap kuch khaoge.. main kuch laao aapkelie... he sits down speaking to sawan...

pammi sees veerji again and verji asks.. tu yahan khush haina... aaj kal ghar nahi aathi ho... kab wahan aaya karo papaji aur mummyji bahut khush honge...

pammi hearing that hugs her brother (hiding her tears)... main khush hoon bahut khush...

Veerji... sach??

Pammi: haan veerji sach..mein...

Veeerji... to main nikaltha hoon.. ek kaam karogi.. thoda khana pack kar do.. sawan keliye use aaj raat ki train se patiala jaana... ladki dekhne... andhe smiles and she smiles too...

Pammi goes to kitchen and packs the food.. and goes to give it to sawan.. suddenly she remebers the clothes on the terrace...seeing the clouds runs to the terrace and takes all the clothes and comes to the room where it is dark.. she comes in and searches for the switch...

suddenly someone grabs her and she will try to scream and a strong hand closes her mouth.. she gets all scared and closes her eyes... and she feels one hand snaking on her waist and pushing her towards that strong chest...

she tries to escape...she tries to wriggle herself out of that strong grip.. not knowing who it is.. she feels helpless and tears starts following from her eyes...

mere tumhe choone se tumhari ankhon mein aaso...

pammi shocked.. yeh to unki aawaz hai...

pammi looks at him in awe...teji keeps looking at her eyes and feels a sudden crack of the wall he had created around himself... her eyes were so beautiful that he felt himself melting into those...

he slowly removes his hand from her mouth and caresses her cheek and she slowly closes her eyes.. he brings his hand to her lips.. and his other hand caresses her back melting her.. and she opens her eyes to see him look so ardently at her... pammi gets so  confused and this man who hasnt even touched her or atleast spoke some nice words at her for last 8 years.. looks like he going to kiss her...

suddenly he found herself moving closer to him or was it his hands who pulled her closer... she didnt know...she was drwan by an instinct even she couldnt understand...

and when his mouth brushed hers, she held her lips still for a second and then he moved pressing his hand to the small of her back, closed the remaining gap and brought her up against his hard body. she wasnt prepared for such a demanding kiss.. suddenly he pulls out from her and after a few seconds... he turns towards her and shruggs her shoulders hardly and looks directly at herfocussing on her eyes and says... yeh yaad rahe ki tum sirf meri ho...koi sawan bawan aake tumhe mujhse lee nahi sakthe...main tumse gussa kartha hoon kyunki mujhe tum par poora haq hai aur yeh main kisi ko cheenne nahi doongi... kisi ko bhi nahi

and he leaves from there...

Pammi stands there in the dark not trying to evaluate what actually happened in her room , slowly touches her tingling lips... sudenly hears her veerji calling her. She remembers about the food and runs down.

Geet who was enjoying her time with maan suddenly crashes with pammi and hits her head with pammi's... Ouch bhabhi...looks at pammi ...

Pammi who has turned all crimson and flushed and geet looks at her getting confused... bhabhi aapko kya hua hai...aur aap muskura kyun rahe ho.. dard nahi ho raha hai(rubbing her head)...

pammi smiles and goes to kitchen...gets the food and goes to the drawing room gives the food to her sawan and says bye.. maan also says bye... calls geet and goes to his room.

pammi turns and sees teji and suddenly blushes..and teji moves towards her and she just stands there blushing...

and suddenly beeji calls and pammi runs to beeji's room leaving teji...

teji smiles...

Hope u all like it!!! read and tell me how was it!!!!

read and please like the post if you like whats written...

also please comment dears...

please give me long comments... please friends...

deepti
Edited by maneet1985 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yayy me first
Wow that was awesome
Loved it
Oooh so teji was getting jealous after seeing his wife smile at sawan
Awww loved how he grabbed her & kissed her to shoew that she is only his
As usual maaneet are romancing😳
Hope ther be'z second part...
Edited by MaaneetLuverr - 12 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
WOWWW ☺️
I wonder why the CVs don't show Teji and Pammi's love story, it would look super...

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

deepz ... finally u completed ur sazaa ... wait i will read & post my comments πŸ˜† 

Maan knows sawan … hmm … correct there is no one in the world that don't know maan … maan singh khurana dilli wale … is very famous …

Tejji feeling jealous … natural …

Nice update deepz …

let's c what maaneet plan for tejji & pammi in the show …

Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago
craziekudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: temorocks

WOWWW ☺️

I wonder why the CVs don't show Teji and Pammi's love story, it would look super...

i know yaar... see the CVs have lost of stories to create... teji pammi is the best one.. coz they need to be united...πŸ˜ƒ
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I think this is what Teji needs. A good dose of jealousy.πŸ˜†

Really liked it.
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
awww

This was So cute  and its was kind ahard to Imagine Tejjy KISSING pammi πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...Wish Cvs show something like this πŸ˜†

Beautiful piece of Work 😳
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 i  agree to u all ..instead of showing useless track they should give importance to tej pammi relationship or may be that will too come as MSK told geet that ur family needs a better guidance so it must be on maan's list after settling lucky's case...
 anyway dear the story and idea was awesome ..loved it...πŸ˜†Edited by tazeen_29 - 12 years ago
craziekudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: jazzerette

I think this is what Teji needs. A good dose of jealousy.πŸ˜†

Really liked it.

yeah!! yaar...

thanks...πŸ˜†
craziekudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Parisa-

awww

This was So cute  and its was kind ahard to Imagine Tejjy KISSING pammi πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...Wish Cvs show something like this πŸ˜†

Beautiful piece of Work 😳

thanks pari...

i know... i was also imaginingπŸ˜† but still if maaneet can kiss... why cant these two... as actors... they are really cute.i really wnat their romance to be shown on TV...

CVs do have lot to explore... this is way better that luckys...