Mg ss Pyar aisa bhi .hota hai part 9 and on page 9 -28/02/2024 - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago

Hi Mahi.... hope your dad is feeling better 

Hi Mahi... take care and be safe

Note 

Last  month  verse  of  my  life  when  i  lost  my  father  who  is  so  close  to  me  i  am  his  pari  in  every manner  but  some  things  are  not  in  our   hand  we  are  only  prawn  of  His  bigger  game  .....

but  one  things  is  sure destiny  may  be  took  him away  from  me  physically  but  he  is  with  me   in  my heart  his  blessing  with  me  he  is  always  my  support  and  strength  and  now  his  memory  going  to  be  my  support  .....

i  thinking  to  write  a  book  on  my  mother  tongue  and  publish  it  i  want  to give  him  a  surprised  but  ......

i  want  to  write  something  about  him ....

my  papa  i  don't  saw  any  other  innocent  heart  person  in my  life  he  is  always  ready  to  help  anyone  ...he  is  so  much Ideal  .....

My papa 

I hear  once a  question what  is father  means  to you  and  I lost  in  thought so  many  memory and  thought  pass in  mind  within second ….His  love his  support his  guidance  ….whenever whichever  problem  appear in  my  life one  face  come in  my  mind like a  sunshine  in darkness  …I  know he  will  not judge  me  ….he will  guide  me ..take  my  palm in  his palm  and show  me  right path …..we  got  so many  relation  in our  life  but this  one  relation we  cannot  compared with  anyone  but every  girl  search her  father  in  her companion  without  her own  knowledge  that is  beauty  of daughter  and  father relation.

I never  feel  lack of  friend  in my  life  ,because  my father  who become  that  one friend  fulfill  that place in my  life  ….he make  this  relation that  he  is more friend  than  father sometime  with  whom I  can  share my  heart  out …without  any  tension without  any  doubt .  …..i talk with him  without any  burden .. he  is  the  one who  gifted  me a  BOOK  of my  feveret  Cricketer book  on my  birthday  where all  my  friend get  scold that why  they wasting  their  time on  …GAME ..   now when  I  think about  it  I  get  how wonderful  person  is  he  ..he try  to  give happiness  with his  own way ….so  he can se  that  smile that  happiness  on my face  …that  is my  father .

I  don’t remind  any  incidence where  he  scold me  , sometime  that   make  me think did  I  am that  much  perfect child  that  he never  scold  me once  …..but  when now  I  am become  parent  now I  can  imagine how  much  patience he  have  …that he  never  scold me  once …. He  protected me  like  cocoon ….so  much  secure around  me  with his  only  presence that  my  mind cannot  get  scare for  anything  …because I  very  well know  that  he is  there for  me …Like  support  …he will  fight  with all  odds  to protect  me….In  his eyes  I  am perfect child  without  any flaws . 

Every time we  get  gift my  eyes  try to search  what  he brought  for  himself and  when  I am  not  find anything  and  ask him  what  he brought  for  himself I  always  get one ans  no   I don’t  like  anything there  …..now  I  get that  he  i give priority  to  us ….

part  6

Mohinder  attempt make  Maan  relax and  he  start to  behave  his true nature  happy  go lucky  he  talk about  his  education his  activity and  job …..both  feel  like they  know  each other  from  ages all get  happy  with their  communication  but one  person  start to  turn  grumpy yes  its  none other than  Geet  …she feel  like  left over by her  papa   HER papa  not  talking with her   bas  us rakshas  ke  sath hi baat  kar  rahe hai  …..not  even once  he ask today  that she  need  anything …she  make  so much face .

Thou  Maan is  talking  with Mohinder  but  he is eyes  on  Geet he  saw  her face  and  first get  confused  ….he slowly ask  to  Mohinder is  she  don’t like  to  travel ,why  she  make  such face  ..first  Mohinder get  confused   that why  Maan  talking so  slow  voice and  who  is irritating  he  once look  to  back side  and  saw Geet  angry  face a  chuckle  escape from  Mohinder  mouth but  he  cover it  with  ….

He  get that  his  possessive beti  jag  gai hai  she  cannot share  him  with anyone ….mohinder  bend  to Maan  side  and mumeer  to  him today I  am dead  ek to  I  am lost  in  talk with  u  and forget  to  talk with  her  upper se ajj  main  chocolate bhi  nahi  layi hai …..he make  so  scare face  that  Maan get  difficulty  to hide  his  smile .. just than  Maan  took out  chocolate  from his  poket  and slowly push  to  Mohinder side …..Mohinder  really  get impress  with  Maan ….

Other  side Geet turn  so  much confused  one  side she  like  that papa  and  he (rakshas ) get so  comfortable with  each  other but  papa  ignore me  today  he not  even  ask me  about  chocolate and  anything  else just  talking  with HIM totally  forget  about me  and  pinky to  adi bhai  main kho  gai  hai and  ye dono  they got so may  subject  to talk  I  am the  one  who left  out  like this  …babaji  she look upside  and  mummer .

Mohinder  call Geet  are u  ok  app  itni  chup ku  ho  ,main to  kabse  wait kar  raha  tha that  u  will ask  for  this he  push  his  palmfull  of chocolate  to  Geet side …and  next  moment Geet  eyes  winded in  shock  she almost  jump  on her  seat  and  give  big  smile to  Mohinder  and took  or say  snatch all  chocolate  from him  and  say main  nahi  app hi  busy  thi unse  baate karne  main …like u  forget  me  ….

Mohinder  - how  could  I forget  u  beta but  he  is  charming….don’t  know  how easily  make  me talk  with him…Mohinder  say his  heart  … a  beautiful  smile appear  on  Maan face  just  than his mobile  beep  with massage  ..where  pinky send  that  message cong Maan  your  FIL get  impress  with u  …Maan  send smile  as  ans  ….

After  hour or so  adi  pull car  near  restro so  all  get fresh  and  have some snake  and  tea weather  really  get pleasant  like  their mood  …

Mohinder  went to  restroom  and other  entered  in restaurant  Geet  is confused  with  whom  she  will seat  because  ma  and  aunty seat  near  ,adi pink  take  seat closed  Maan  take one  chair  where he  have  empty chair  both  of his  side  so Geet   don’t  get any  choice  and seat  near Maan  …but she  start  to feel gudgudi  in  her stomach she  again recall  his  pick …she  took  deep breath  and  take next  seat  to Maan all  ignore  MG so  Geet  get comfortable  around Maan  which  is priority  now 

After  some moment     when  Mohinder  come  there  saw Maan  seat  with Geet  thou  he make  some  distance …and  Maan  make Geet  talk  that is  miracle  because he very  well  know that  Geet  is hard  to  open up  …..Mohinder  get happy with  it  but same  time  he feel sad  that  he have  to  share  his Gudiya  attention ,love  with some  other  ….some tear  appear in  his eyes  same  time rano  look  to his  side  and nodded  in  no..like she  read  his mind  Mohinder  shruggle his  shoulder  like ans  to  rano what  to  do  she  is  my  Gudiya …

He  somehow control  himself  and went  near  them ….Maan  saw  Mohinder and  stand  from his  place  to offer t hat place  to  him….and he  pull  another chair  and  seat other  side  of Geet  now  Geet is  between  her two  love  one soul  her  father and  her  soul mate ..

Avanti  look to  Maan  with pride  yes  he is  like  this always  he  very well know  handle  every relation  with  beautiful way  …they  finish their  tea  and all  ….Maan  want to  buy some  chocolate for  Geet  so  heis  left behind  …and when  he come back  he  saw uncle  shift to adi  side and  now pinky  and Geet  in  middle seat  pinky  wink to  Maan  with smile  ….Maan  thou make  blank  face thanks to  his  training but  his  heart jumping  in  his chest  ….he  took seat beside  Geet  who  is  talking with  pinky  …. And the  journey  get start  again  …now there is  more  one hour  journey  is there to  reach to  his place ….from  yesterday  he getting so  many  beautiful surprised   but  this is  best  one  

But  he feel  tense  same time  because  he have  to  behave around  her  the  agenda  is he  have  to check  on his  own  desire and make  her  comfortable, gain   her trust  and protect  her innocent  ..he  have protect  it  from his  own self  also that   is most imp  terser…..her  soft smell  start  wrap around  him  making him so  much  lucky that  she  is  his…only  his … 

Adi sent  massage to  Maan  before start  the  car …KU  MAN  MAIN LADOO  FUTA …..where  Maan send  only  blush face  with  thudding heart as  ans…

Hi Mahi

how are you and your family?

My deepest sympathies to you and your family 🤗

do write a book on your dad

he will always be part of your life

Edited by khwaishfan - 2 years ago

Beautiful emotional post..... eloquently written

you were indeed close to your dad and shared an amazing bond with him

think of the good moments

he will always be there in your heart 🤗

Edited by khwaishfan - 2 years ago

thanks for updating

Part 6

Marevlous update, superbly written

great seeing Maan and Mohinder bonding

of cos Geet is jealous seeing this

ahh Mohinder knows his daughter well

glad that Maan saved the day as he had chocolates

adore the bond between Geet and her dad

well Mohinder is surprised yet happy as Geet is talking to Maan

liked how Maan space for Geet

as expected Mohinder is emotional

nice that Rano understood this and assures him

Maan will keep Geet happy

Avanti is pleased seeing Maan's actions

so Maan went to get chocs for Geet

loved that he now gets to sit next to Geet throughout the journey

not surprised that Adi teases him

Maan's thoughts are understandable

update when you can thanks 

Sad to hear about your father and we can't imagine what you lose 🥺, after reading your note I feel your father love you so much and you too ❤️ him.

hello Mahi

thanks for the pm

read and commented already