Mg ss Pyar aisa bhi .hota hai part 9 and on page 9 -28/02/2024 - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

Part 2 

Awesome and Emotional Update 

Once Maan returned home he could not stop thinking about Geet

and this led him to stay in his room 

stressing whether she will agree with his love or will she grow up

to love someone else 

Pinky had noticed when Maan got a glimpse of Geet he suddenly had life within him

and she decides to tell Maan's mother everything

Though Geet is still a child but the mother agreed and decided to meet Geet's parents 

after an emotional talk Geet's mother agrees but she also says 

that now she cannot get an answer out of Geet which is understandable

but Maan's mother say they will wait for Geet

Part 1 & 2

Great updates, both of them..

Maan is an armed forces personnel.. nice character!

Adi and Maan are best friends? Had to be!

Is Adi the same shy and stammering kind?

Pinky had to be Adi's wife... something the original show should have made part of the storyline!

Geet and Maan meet and staircase interaction was funny.

Maan thinking she is shy and naive while she profusely thanks him for saving her from losing her balance!

Ah! Trust only the true MSK to open the door with half nude chest... Geet will be like.. Babaji.. kyaa hoga inka? Koi sharam hayaa naam ki cheez toh makkhan maarke bhi koi insaan seekhe par yeh rahenge Dusht hi hanesha!

Can imagine Geet's frustration!

Maan and his room in a mess!

Expected that Miss Hoshiyaarpur ka kuch toh asar ho naa Maan par!

How will the story move ahead if Maan doesn't feel for his girl?

Geet knows her parents have spoken to Maan's mother?

Will she agree?

Has she also connected to him?

Will the age gap prove detrimental or will Maan make her feel at ease and let her be her chubby and bubbly Geet as she is and the way his mother has promised her parents?

Do update soon!

And will you PM?

Congrats for new story..

Nice updates..

Waiting for next update..

part 3

Just than  Geet  ring the  bell  of   door and  all get  silence ….. pinky  stand and  went  to open  the  door  pinky introduce  Geet  to Maan  mother  ….geet say  namste  …ma mummer Geet  paav  chu  lo  beta but  Maan mother   stop her  and  ask Geet  nahi  beta app  to  gale lago  …bahot pyare  ho app  Geet  get shy  with  her talk  ….she  once look  to her  ma her  ma  nodded and  she  hug to  Maan  mother….

Geet like  her  and she start  to  open with  her  just than she ask  …wo  abhi main  apke  bête ko  balcony  main dekha  is  he  ill?….she  turn  to rano ma  unke  eyes ke  niche  itnai badi  badi  dark circles  dik  rahe rahi  thi  ma like  he  not sleep from  ages   lakin  last  week  wo  jab  yaha  reh rahe  thee  to  thik hai  …..kya unko  apko  chod ke  duty  join nahi  karna  kya ,pinky  di  tell me  that  he have  to  joind in  kerla  for duty …..bahot  dur  hai na…..

Rano give  one  look to  Maan  mother with respect  now respect   for her  increased  in rano  mind  when she  heard  about Maan  halat  still Maan  mother  not force  them  or try  to  give emotionally  trouble  them ….

Now big  question  who going  to  talk with  Geet …..but  Geet herself  show  the way …

Maan mother  once  look to  rano and  then ask  wo beta  problem ye hai  ke  wo wo  ek  he love  one girl …..geet  give look  to  her ..to problem  kya  hai she  ask  innocently ….maan  mother  wo beta  wo  ladki choti  hai  shyaad apke  umar  ki….abhi apki  umer ki  ladki how  he  or we  going  to ask  for  such bounding ….

Geet  turn silent  for  while like  she  is thinking  something  she say  but  it’s illegal  ma  na under  age marriage   na…..

All smile  her  on her qus  but  its right  qus …

Maan na  na  beta hum  sahdi  to wo  ladki  age and  career  set hone  ke  baad hi  hogi  ….but we  will  tense for  her  age …acha  dekho  abhi apka  hi  lo agar  if  your ma  say  u will  get  engaged now  and  after 5/6  year  we will  marry  u  apptyar  hoge  kya …..

Geet turn  silent  for while  then  she once  look  to her  parent  …..she reply  with  soft yet  determined  tone   I  trust  my parent  if  they ask  me  I  will  say yes …what  if  u like  some  other one  after  few year  pinky  ask……

Sawal hi  nahi  hota di  because  main dekha  hai / I  see   ma papa  and  apko and  adi  bhiya ko  apke rishte  bounding trust   …pyar  yahi hota hai n adi  aur   ma kehati  trust  hi pyaar  hota hai….and  agar main kisi  ke sath commitment  karungi to  usko  puri tarah se nibhaungi ….nahi  to  nahi karuni  and  I know  my  parent wo  muje  force bhi nahi  karenge

All gaping  her  and worried  for  her reaction  may  be she  react  like kid but  she  is talking  so  maturely we really  underestimate this  generation, all  think  for while..they  took  all things  so  easly as  well  as  very  clear mind…a  satisfied  smile appear  on  Maan mother  Avanti  face….she once  look  to rano…..

Rano ask  her  to come  near  her …Geet sense  some  serious tension  in  this all …kuch  to  gadbad hai  she  think for  while  and seat  next  to rano..she  ask  ma kya  hua  wo bahot jada  bimar  hai kiya  ,she  refer about  Maan…

Rano once  look  to all  and  she cup  Geet  cheek and  say  softly He  like  you beta …..geet  feel  like her  heartbeat  stop for  while  …and  as reaction  next  word come  from  her mouth  WHAT  WO RAKSHAS  (DEVIL)  ko main  pasand  hu….next moment  she  bite her tongue  and  give an  apologized  look to Maan  mother …

All chuckle  on  Geet reaction ….maan  mother  reaply u  are  right beta  uska  dimag to koi  rakshas  se come  nahi  like dus  sir  wala ravan …

Geet cheek  heat  red with  embarrassment…. She  don’t know  ye  sab uske  khood  ke liye  hi  chal raha  hai  …she hug  ma …..and  say softy  ma  ye sab….muje  apko  chod ke  kahi  nahi jana  she  start to feel  so  emotions same  time  like fear ,sadness ,embrassment  ….some  tear fall  from  her eyes  …..all  turn tense  with  her action  …rano  ma slowly  carsed  her back  to  make her  clam  and say  I  know beta  situation  aise aai  hai  ke we  have  to ask so  early  which is not  appropriable  for your  age  ….apki wo  umar  bhi nahi  hai …laking  beta no one  going  to force  u  ..na hum  log  na  wo(Maan )…bas  tum  bolo jo  bhi  tumara answer  hai beta ..no  one going  to  judge u …..

Geet once  look  to ma  with her red  puffy eyes ..i  don’t  know ma  main  kabhi aise  socha  nahi….my mind turn so confused  I  trust your  choice  ma but…don’t know  what  to  answer ma ….

Rano say  softly  aisa karo  bas  ek baar  apni  eyes colosed  eyes  and take  deep  breath dekho  phir  what if  confusion  dur hota  hai  kya ….geet took  deep  breath and  closed  her eyes  ….and  his face  appear  inher closed  eyes  from no  wear  she open  her  eyes in  shock …a  red hu  spread  in her  cheek  ..which give  ans  to them ….pinky  almost  ready to  jump  but Avanti  nodded  in no….and  with  confused look  she seat  on her  place  with so  much  chulbul restlessness.

Rano caressed  her  cheek ….beta …she hug  more tightly  to  rano ma  and  mummer unka  face  tha  ma….rano  smile  on her  response  and say  to  aunty ko  ha  bol du  kya …as  ans she  mumuer  hu…..ma say  her  I  don’t  heard proeperly  beta …Geet  slowly say  ha  ma …..lakin main  choklate  and ice cream  khana  band nahi karuni  no  one going  to  give me  lecture  on my  wight  ..and meri  padai  and uske baad  mera  career fhir  shadi …and  and she  stop  for while …once  look  to Avanti  and  say app  aunty  ko bo  do  unko mere  se  unchi awaz  main  baat karna  allowed  nahi hai  ..and  mere school  main  ya fhir  society  main bhi  kisi  ko nahi  batana  hai about  it ….she  clear her  mind ….very well…she  is clever girl.

Next moment  pinky  almost run  to  her house  and  rano ma  and mohinder  went inside  fro  small preparation….avanti  come  and seat  near  Geet and  say  today I  got  baby girl  Maan  se pehle  app  mere liye  important  hai beta  …app  kabhi bhi  mere  sath konse bho  topic  pe baat  kar  sakte ho…like  u  talk with  rano  …Geet nooded  on  her talk..and mummer  yes  I will.

Avanti -  and  promise me  if  in future  u  like some  other  one u  are  coming to  me  and talk  with  me without  any guilt  and all.geet  nodded on  Avanti talk.

part  4

Part  4

Other side  pinky  almost run  to  her house  where  she found adi  waiting  for her  with  open door he  also so  much tense  with  Maan situation now  also  Maan not  come  out from his  room  which  very opposite  to  his nature  till  now usne  poor ghar sir  pe utha liya  hota  with his  nonstop  bak bak ..how many  time  he himself stop  his  bak bak ,but  today  his silence  hurting  him like anything  for  while just  punch  him hard  and  brought his  brain  back on  place  he feel so  frustrated  and worried  same  time …

When he  saw  running pinky  come  to home  he  stand from  his  place thou  he  prepared for  himself  for any  verse  still he  feel  so much tense  its  his love  and  care for  Maan….

Just than  pinky  hug adi  and  before adi  ask  anything she  peek  his lips  …and  big tensrion  throw  away from  his  body and  mind  he very  well  know its  Yes  from Geet …he hug  her  tight…ohh god  pinky  itna tense  to  main apne  iye  bhi nahi hua  tha….pinky  who litte  bit  emotional ask where  is  he…..

Adi chukle  and  ans devdas  in  his room ..pinky  roll  her eyes  on  his response and  mummer  u are  too  much now  go and  change till  than  I will  talk  with him…

Adi  -  no way  I am  coming with  u …

Pinky give  him  one gaze  and  ask so  can  tease him….btu  adi turn  emotional and say  no  not today  pinky…pinky  nodded and  entered  in room  there  he on sofa  with  sad face ..his  eyes  looking puffy  …lack  of sleep  and  thought take  toll  on him…

Pinky seat  near  him and called  …Maan  …..maan get  shock  he is  so muh  lost in  thought  he don’t  know  when they  entered  in  room ….

Pinky chalo  utho  and change  in  some  Indian  attired ….wo  humko bhar  jaana hai  …

Maan give  confused  look to  her  …kaha di  he  don’t have mood  to  go  anywere …

Now pinky  start  to get  angry  still Maan  still  you  don’t  want to  share  your heart  with  us she  feel  hurt with his  silence and  all hide  and  seek …tumne kaha  nahi  but me  and  ma went  to  Geet house  …the  name Geet  make  him alert  a  some tension  appear  in  his  body ..his  heart  feel like  any  moment it  will  stop with  tension ….

He mummer  Geet  house …

Pinky  -yea  yea and  Geet  and her  parent  get ready  for this  relation Maan  she  cup his  face …..

Maan  feellike  he heard  something  wrong how  on  earth this  problem get solve ike  this so  easily  he is  not  trusting his  own  ear its too  much  for him….fear  of  crushing hope  making  him more tens..

He called  di ..ye  sab….

Pinky  suchhai  Maan she  is  ready with  whole heart …she  is diamond  Maan and  some tear  make  its way from Maan  eyes next  moment he  hug  pinky this  is  so much  for  him…last few  days  turn very  hell  for him …he  feel  like he get  medicine  for his  winded  heart …. Just than  adi also come  there  and hug  both  of them….

After few  moment  pinky ….say  softly  don’t shut  yourself  like this  again  Maan tume  tabhi  bola hota  to  tumahri aise  halat  to nahi  hoti  na

Maan  once look  to  them and  mummer  main apko  pareshan  karna nahi  chata  tha  ..

Pinky  -to  kya hum  log  abhi pareshan  nahi  hai  Maan …Maan  mummer sorry  on  pinky  question

…dekho ab  aise  face lake  javoge  apne would  be  wife and  In  law ke  samne …

Maan  eyeswinded  in  sock and  he  almost run  to  mirror side  …and  start to  look  himself he  mummer  what the  hell …he  cried kuch  help  karo ye  kya  face hua  hai  mera face  ….and  all what  they  call me…

Pinky I  don’t  know about uncle  aunty  but meri  bhabhi to  tumko Rakhshas  bulati hai  pinky say  with  so serious  face ….maan  stop for  while  and adi  also  and next moment  that  room fill  with  laughter of  adi and  pinky …..its  treat  for them to  look  Maan so  shock  face and  reddish  hu on  his  cheek …

Maan cried  stop  it yaar  she  is kid  …..and  again  adi and  pinky  to look  each  other and next  moment  pinky adi  burst  in lugh ya ya  and  MSK fail  in  love with  KID …..a  adorable smile  appear  on his  face  he  caressed  his own  hair  and give foolish  smile to  adi and  pinky …

Ok  ok  bas chalo  be  ready abhi  hai  jo hai  …u  have to  face it  bahot devdas  banne  ka bhukar  chada  tha na  ….adi  tease him …..after  ten/ fifteen  min they  are  standing in  front  of Handa  family  door…Maan feel  so  much butterfly  flying  in his  stomach  so many  emotions  appear ….like  happiness  new duty …attraction  ,love  so many  emotions ..pinky  arrange roka things  ,sari  and  giftfor  Geet …..and  door get  open  by mr Handa . Maan  somehow  control himself  and trio entered in room where  theyfound  Avanti  and rano  on  sofa ….rano and  Mohinder  is so  shock  with Maan  face …Geet  saying true  he  looking like ill.

Maan  eyes start serch  on  object which  make  up and  down  his life  in  one week only …..just than  he  heard the  sound  of chum chum and his gaze  went  to that  sound  side  there she  is  standing in sari  with  all tamzam but  he  sawirritation  on  her face  and  got that she  wear  sari first time  ..he bend  to pinky  side  and say  something ….pinky  nodded and  went  to  Geet side and  both  girl went  to  Geet  room side…..

Maan  and adi  settle  on sofa  Maan and  Geet  parentgive  confused  look but  after  few min  pinky  entered with  Geet  change into dress  its  red dress which  is  her  fev..and  she looking  so beautiful  in  it.

Rano  feel emotional  with  Maan  act now  she  is relax  that  Maan  going to  protect  her bachpana…..

Geet  cheek turn  totally  beetroot red  which  maching to  her  red chubby  cheek  …Maan  so much want  to…pull  that once  …all  eyes just  fallowing  Maan  Geet and Maan  get  that he  at  last  say  please yaha  hum  dono ke  alva  bhi log  hai …and  all  smile  on his  talk .

Ok  ok  chalo  I think hum  log  first ritual  finish  karte hai  fhir  baat karenge  what  say ..pinky say with  smile  ….rano make seat  Geet  Maan  side and  ritual  get start  to  roka ..all  give  blessing to  Maaneet ….both  are  nervous with some  different  reason  …Maan is tense  his  restlessness and  may  be he  done  something  wrong and  make  scare her  ..and  Geet  is tense  that  she seat  so  closed to  him.  She  first time  so  closed to  any  male other  than  her papa.

Ritual  get finish  and  Maan  ask permission  to  talk with  Geet  once  …all  nodded its needed  beause  she have to  be comfatbale  with  Maan first ….

Geet once look to  Maan  than to  her ma …ma  nodded and  Geet  took  Maan to her  room….

There  is  Geet room as accepted  all  pink pink  a  study table   a  bed and cubord  ….a  teady bear  rested  on bed  cornor  typical girl  room  but neat  and  clean…he seat  on bed  with her  permission  …..

Maan  once look  to  Geet  like he want  to  look her  for  hour to  make  assure to  his  heart that  its  not dream  its  ture and  real.

Geet  still standing  near  door she  looking  nervous ….

Maan  know he  have  to take  lead  and say  wo  what is  your  fev subject  …she  look to  him  once and  say  wo  I  like science …

Maan  wow very  good  ….

Now u are  in  std ……

Geet  mummer 9  th  exam ho  gaya  hai  ….

Maan  wise  ucan  ans after  seat  also chair  is  there look  near  table he  say  with teasing  tone  …and  that’s work she  retotret  back its  my  room  I know where  is  chair and  she  seat on  chair .

Maan  chukle on her reaction  …waise  I  want  toask  why u  say yes  to this  relation..

I  trust ma  papa  choice she  say  simply ….

Maan  - yeitna  simple  nahi hai Geet   …..

Geet  - hum  isko  simple bana sakte  hai  na ek  duje  ko  trust  karke ek  duje  ko adjust karke  …I  know meri  age  kam  hai  but  I  will try  it  ….waise can I  ask  u  something 

Maan  who shock with  her maturity  nodded ….

Why  u likeme  …I  mean  I  know I  am not slim  and  all apko  to  bahot achi a chi  girls …she  look  to  him..inncoently  …..

Who  say u  are  fat u are  perfect  and likeness ya  love  aye aspect  nahi  hota ..kuch  anjane  se wave  hoti  hai jo  jud  jati hai  wiase  I  like you  cubbiness  its perfect  specially  your cubby  cheek ..like  tomato…Maan  say softly…

Geet  feel some  gudgudi  in her  tummy  with  Maan talk she  stand  and she stand  near table  ….she  don’t how to  react  to him…

Maan  ask softy  can  I  come to  near  u  ….womuje  kal sayyad  wapas jana  hoga  mummy ko  chuti  nahi hai  and muje  joing ka  documatation  finish karna  hai  so…wo  I want to  hold  your plam  Geet …

Geet  get shock  he  going back  again  that’s  also  tomorrow ….till  now she  get  that he  is  good person  and  he will not harm  her  when pinky  say  that  Maan suggest to c hange  of  her dress  she  like him  very  that moment  itself

Maan  slowly went  to  her side  and  took her hand  in his  hand softly  caressed  that ….tum bahot  achi  ho  Geet apni age  se  bhi mature cheej  ko  difficult  nahi karke  unko  simpe bana  deti  ho….  As u say  will  work on this  relation  but u  have  to promise  me …

Geet  look to  him once  and ask  ji…u  are not  going  to adjust  with  your childness I  like  u with  your  that  aspect …tumko jab bhi  koi  bhi  problem hogi u  will  talk with  me  directly …ek  duje  baat karenge  tabhi  ek duje  ko  samje paayege  and  last thing  mera  closeness  tuko uncomfatbel  kare  to u talk  with  me directly  ok …

Geet  nooded as  ans  ….

Maan  can  I  hug u  Geet  he ask  with  so much hope she  once  look to  him  and nodded next  moment  Maan  put her  one  hand on his shoulder  and  other on his  back and  slowly pull  her  ike  delicate  doll ..he hug  her  softy both soul  fee  like this hug  is  so perfect  that  hug make  them  so perfect  like  two part of  puzzale ...

Thay  stand for  while  like that  only  and next  Maan  slowy make  her  seat  on  table she  look  him with big  big  eyes  …..maan  smile on  her  reaction …

Maan  look  toher  face and  now  she can  also look him  very  closely now she get  why  he  make her seat  on  table …both looking  each other …with  love  trust  …

I  need to  go  now apke  parent  se bhi  baat  karni ..hai  ..and  next moment Geet  face fail  down in  sadness don’t  know but she  don’t  like his  going  …main kerla  join  karne pehle tumko  milne  aa jaunga Geet  he  say soflty ….

Some  tear start to Geet  eyes  ..she fee  miserable  ..maan cannot  not  stnd to  her  sad face  and  mummer  aise bye  nahi  karte  Geet ….

Geet  mummer I  know  I  know bye karte  waqt goodbye  kis* dena  hota  hai ..i saw it in movie …

Poor  Maan  who till controlling  his  all other thought  and  all ..get bold  with her  talk  …

Maan  what u  say  …

Poor  Geet  …nahi wo  main  movie main  dekha  tha ….but Maan  come  near  Geetand  cup her  face with  his palm  and slowly  put  his M  shape lips  on  herlips…for  few  second only ….

Poor  girl she  feel  cracker bust  in her body ……and before eshe  say anything  Maan  went outside …putting  her  on  fire with  lots  thought …..

Part 3 

Perfect Update 

I loved and admire the maturity in Geet 

the truthfulness and respect she holds for her parents 

and how easily she answered to all 

that if her parents have chosen a guy then she will accept

as she trust her parents 

she also says that trust is needed in a relationship and there is no need

to seek someone else out 

but she was so cute saying that she will still eat ice cream and no one should tell

her about her weight 

Maan's mother asking Geet to always speak to her and I like that

Part 4 

Beautiful and so Fantastic Update

Maan was still so tensed and when Pinky tells him that Geet and her parents 

agree to an alliance 

making Maan unbelievably happy and he came alive now 

the most beautiful moment was with Maan and Geet in Geet's room 

when they began to speak and Maan witness her maturity he was indeed 

very impressed with Geet 

oh and she is in 9th grade too doing Science 

waiting for Maan to come and see Geet before he joins his Force 

thanks for the pm

Part 3

terrific update.... nicely written

Maan's mom meets Geet

likes Geet's concern for Maan

Maan's mom indirectly asks Geet about marriage

she is awed with Geet's response

she is indeed mature

she does trust her parents

her confusion is understandable

seems like she saw Maan's face when she closed her eyes

of cos no one she lecture her on her weight 

Part 4

Wonderful update.... nicely written

of cos Adi is worried about Maan

they cannot see Maan like this

they are amazing friends

Adi is tensed seeing Pinky

well kiss relieves his stress

they are ecstatic

sad seeing Maan like that

glad that she put him out of his misery

can understand Maan's reaction 

Pinky's concern for Maan is justifiable 

great that she teases him

at least she told him that Geet called him a rakshas

Maan's thoughts well portrayed

liked how Maan admires Geet

as expected Maan knew she was iritated wearing a saree and told Pinky so that Geet can change into something comfortable

Rano is indeed emotional seeing this

not surprised that Geet is nervous

the ritual is completed

nice that Maan and Geet spoke alone

he initiated the convo

her question was reasonable

loved his response and that he does not want her to change

adore the hug

she is upset that he has to leave 

wow she asked for a goodbye kiss

Maan was stunned and she was affected by the kiss

update soon

Congrats for new story, excellent updates dear, loved the way geet called him Rakshas, maan fell in love with teenager, their parents  approval to their relationship,  by doing their roka, eagerly waiting for next update 

Edited by deep002 - 2 years ago