Posted: 2 years ago

Part 3 and 4 are awesome

Geet parents ready with maan alliance

Both are engaged now 

Truly amazing update

Heya!!

Update soon, waiting eagerly!!

Maaneet in my dreams and every waking hour...

part  5

Poor  Geet â€¦nahi wo  main  movie main  dekha  tha….but Maan  come  near  Geet and  cup her face with  his palm  and slowly  put his M  shape lips  on  her lips…for  few second only ….

Poor  girl she  feel  cracker bust in her body ……and before eshe  say anything  Maan went outside …putting  her  on  fire with lots  thought â€¦..

she  come  out from  her  frozen stage  when  ma called  her  name loudly …two  three time ..

she  somhow  control her  heart  beats and  come  out and  mummer  sorry ma wo  muje  sunai nahi  diya  tha …she appolised  ….she is  feel so different  and  she totally  avoiding to  look to Maan  side  …just than  adi  say Maan  dono  mileke sabka blessing  le  lo â€¦.we  have  to  go…..maan  who  other side  make  so much  serious  face like  nothing  happen which  make  Geet somehow  confused  when she  once  saw to  his  side …she feel  like shayd  wo uska  dream  hoga poor  soul  totally turn  confused IS  it happen  or not  …..

both  took  blessing from  all …..maan  mother took  both  in hug  she  feel little  bit  emotional today  actally  she missing  her  husband today â€¦..maan get  mother  unsaid words and  say  ….softly so  only he  Geet and  his  mother lesion  pa  with us  ma in our  heart  don’t be  sad  ma ….

Geet  get  amaze with  Maan  mummy don’t  say  any word and  he  read her  like  open book …

Maan  mother  once look  to  her son  he  alwyes her support  in  every maaner  from  his childhood  itself  she nooded  and  a soft  smile  appear on their  face …

Maan  mother  turn to Handa  couple  and ask  them  … we  have  tomorrow night  flite  ….its mine  problem  I don’t  get  more leaves ..if  you  all ok  with  it than  can  we  goto  Lonavala  ….now for  overnight  stay its  give  all of  us  give some  more  time to  spend  with each  other  …to be  true  muje meri  Gudiya  se thoda aur  samay  bitana hai  (I  want to  spend  more time  with my  Gudiya she  once  look to  Geet …poor  Maan almost  skip  his heartbeat  for moment ….he  almost hold  his  breath and lots  of  Hopes look  to  Handa couple  ….mr.and  mrs Handa  don’t  miss the  hopes and  egarness in  Maan  eyes â€¦he  almost  start to  charm  his  Inlaw …they  respect  him that he  don’t impose  him on them  or Geet ,he  give himself pain  but  don’t do  anything  that harm  their  dougher or today  youth  so much  wired  acted in  anme  of so  called  LOVE ….

Mohinder  ok  we will  take  my vecale so  we  all can  travel  together in same car we  will  start journey  in half hour  …I make  arrangement  in Hotel  for  us ..is  weekday  so  wedon’t  get  any difficulty  ….

Maan  mother  ans  nono  uski koi jarrot  nahi  hai Lonavla is  Maan father  birth palce  ..we  have property  there  we will  stay  there u  all like that  …its beautiful  and both  kid  get blessing  from  our family  tample  as well  as Maan  father â€¦..her voice  turn  little bit  shaky  and emotional ……before  Maan  say anything  to  ma….

Geet  hug  her and mummer  yes   Mummy we  will  stay in  our own  house only  ..wiase  bhi hotel  crowded  hote hai I  don’t  like it….maan  look  her with  shcok how  easily she  accepted …..maan  want to hug  her  and ki88  na na  pick her ….

After  half  hour all  in  car â€¦adi  take  staring pinky  settle  with him  ….maan  his Father  in  law take  second  seat and  last  one occupied by  rano  avani and  Geet  who seat  in  between both mummy….

Thou  Maan  first not  happy that  Geet  be away  from him upon  that he  have  to seat  near  her father  ….now he  cannot  even took  Glimpse of  her wow …god  thanks  he make  such  groompy face …all get  that  but all  ignore  his unsaid  demand  because its  needed  that Geet  should  get  comfortable   with him….around  him.

Geet  enjoying  ride  with  her both  mother  she is  in  her own  world  in between her  heart  want to  look  to him  but that  Pick part  coming  going in  her  mind and  she  try to  not  to look to him…

Adi  and  pinky get  this clue  that  Geet may  be avoiding  it  ….pinky adi and  Maan make  a chat  group  ,where adi send  massages  before start  drive  ….MSK what u  done  in room â€¦why  she  is avoiding you  u  know na  she  is not  legal  age …he know  Maan  cannot  do  such things  but  he  don’t want to  loose  this chance  to  tease him….

Maan  and  pinky get  notification  of massage  and  Maan  get tense  what  if uncle  saw  this ….chat but  his  blank face  make  useful  him in  this  situation ,in  mind  thou he  roll  his eyes  and  type  …I  KNOW HER AGE  …but  where u  two  act like  your  age khood  to  apni biwi  ke  pass  bête ho and  make  me seat near  my  FIL….. he  reply  ….

Pinky  almost  giggle on  Maan  massage and  Geet  cannot stop  herself  to ask  pinky  di kya  hua funny  joke aaya  hai  kya ……pinky turn and  look  to  Maan â€¦..maan start to  feel  so tense  don’t  know what  this  devil di  going  to reply  ….he  don’t  want to  ruin  his image  in front of  Geet and her  famiy  in front  of  would be in law …

Pinky  ha  Geet  abhot acha  joke hai  ,pinky replay with  grin  ….she say  further  I  will show u  when  car stop for  tea  ..ok …..

Geet  nodded  and again  lost  in rano  and  avni talk …..

Maan  took  long breath  ….just  than  Mohinder bend near  Maan and  its ok  beta  thodi bahot  sharat to  chali hai  and  I  am you  FIL  hu koi  devil  nahi so  be  relax what  u  say take  chill  pill….

A  red  hu spread  on  Maan  face after  Mohinder  talk …but he  get  relax with  his  talk …..maan give  smile  to him and  both  Maanand  mhonder  get involved  in  talk  Mohinder ask him  many  questions  about his duty and  all …..

Lovely update..

All family members are going to maan's town..

Waiting for next update..

Part 5 

Fabulous Update 

I liked how Maan after places his lips on Geet's just walks away

as if he did nothing 

and poor Geet is all confused if it really happened 

Maan , his mother together with Geet and her parents and Pinky and Adi

all together going for the weekend away to get to know everyone better 

a perfect move by Mohinder making Maan relax and both start talking 

thanks for the pm and update