#*Devils Den*# : MoI Want HuMaara BaChAA! HAAN!!

mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

ahaaaa...  
😈

i want HumaaRaa BachAA! HAAN!! kill me b4 i do..
🤣🤣🤣🤣

CVs n All..

Something no woman expects from her love her husband.. to take away memories toh filled with sorrow... from her...
But if she can expect her love to undrstd her memory, to live with her memory, to chersh em lik his own.. why cant he have the right to curtail em in her? n there was my favourite dialogue of the day " i do not want to take the memories  away in entirety .. i only want u to shy the sorrow away n embrace the happiness it had once givn u.." exactly somthing i had once written to my fellow deshians when Premeer had lft us.. threatening to bcom our sorrow...

one more thing.. i didnot lik the stress on the "Baby is gone" line... either! Baby is just som means for em.. i pity their thought..  but still ill wait to watch.. of  wht is lft... of the mother n the father.. all this baby drama was for a purpose... lets see if tey hav a plan n if tey ill ever execute it.. i shall giv my verdict thn.. 😆

A word about Daadi.. she askd Dev to keep away.. n thn she asks him to forgiv maan for shooing him away.. she does swing! but lik tey say.. to err is to human!

n finally was born another huMaaN in GHSP.. in Maan Singh khurana.. who wants his own bachcha.. nagging us abt the truth behind his feelings for the lost child.. i shal tel u.. its his excitement.. having found a means to bring his wife bk to being herslf.. n he has all right to b happy n babble!

but is the means right? in timing.. no..  n hence can opn up the castle doors to war! but here.. when the King and the Queen rage war.. the guards are down.. coz there is nothing tey can hide.. so win n loss shall b shared,.. no matter wht..  so i shall wait.. yea i am liking the wait..

hoping u ill carry on.. n not let down agn..

Lov
Ress~

PS : i hav a headache! n my senses warn me b4 i see the unwanted n the nonexistant!

Edited by mi7chimes - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

T Devils of the Devil's Den hereby declare the Den to be 
a Bird & Dot free zone !!!

If you dare to fly, be ready to fly all the way to heaven, because 
we will shoot you. HAAN!

This is particularly in light of the moderator warning 

(chk here.. https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1604969)
and  henceforth every Devil (old & new) solemnly pledge to NOT indulge in crooning aka bird language 
(except : ofc the pengu tribal linguistics)
and here is the dare.. 
one more croon frm a bird and u know what...!! HAAN!!

DISCLAIMER

The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT!  Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz....Cool to de Core!   

- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES

1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away!  We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its glory😃

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs!  Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not!  So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop!  Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post.  Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day.  

9. There is Devilsden A/C.  Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner 

DEVIL'S PLEDGE 

All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD" 
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures" 

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER 

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT

Previous DENS with THEMES

Introduction on the SHOW's THEME
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1566472

Dadi 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1568732

MSK
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1569633

Dev
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1571442

Dialogues
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1572317

Brij and Yash
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1573564

Sameera
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574594

Arjun
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1575672

Marketing
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1576750

Geet
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1577842

Symbolism
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1578747

Naintara

Vicky

Music

Dance

Wedding Symbolism

Foreplay
Parallel Tracks

Fan Dumb

Edited by mi7chimes - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Reaction on recent articles!!!

I wonder how these things leak out, is it to frustrate the viewers on purpose!  Again each to our own na!  Please don't react, someone is out to frustrate us and if we react they achieve their mission!  Why give them importance in life!

We have to take things as they come!

Mahesh babua is good with his passionate tracks, this only means lots of romance, but they have to build up the climax for the hype na!

MSK can't just jump on his wife and say let's CON, he has to go nice and slow and patao and then we might see action!  Frankly I dont care for CON, but u all get my point right! 

Passion at its best after separation!😳

Toh chill karo yaar!

Also remember my serial formula:

Happiness and celebrations in hindi serials = disaster

Sadness and separation = Passion, love and romance

Link to post on MF for this post

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1639551

Two scenes I came up with!

Just think of this guys...MSK taking his Geet out in frustration and they outside and Muh phulla phulli and it starts to rain, Geet is outside enjoying and wearing a very sexy sexy sari and MSK comes behind her and hold her in his arms and she melts and they start to dance away and he carries her inside and its just the start! 🤣🤣U see Star One has to answer back to tip tip barsa na!  They have to its an open challenge to them, now its all about ego!!!!😆

Another scene here!

This is how I see it all coming back and its totally a serial track!  So we have  tabela and Star One's vow to beat ZEE TV's tap tap, u see at time ego does win!😳 Babji, don't make me a liar!

Let's relive the scene from HP where MSK saves Geet from getting killed! Geet is in pain and hurt na, where does he take her in tabela right!  Geet is bleeding MSK takes his shirt off and heals Geets wounds na!  OK my point is Geet is yet hurt again, but not the same wounds this time and this time MSK is no stranger, he is her husband na!  Yes he will heal her wounds again in the tabela and hopefully we get a full on rain and dance and some sexual healing here!

Edited by 49erFan - 13 years ago
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
reserved only for res 😃

CVs I haaat you 😡 🤣
Edited by liv2laugh - 13 years ago
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Res... for the devilsh Resmi...😈
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Reserve just for Resmi😳😳

Ok, I had a fight with Mom,dad today and did not have deenar😭 Was in very bad mood😡  but but but!!!!!!!!! MSK!!!! you made my day with a silly solution of yours!!! errrrrrrrrr...should I say night?😳😆 

Dev ka blaad rang laaya
MSK ki body mein hui hulchul
dekhke MSK ka sharmilapan
Devils hue pagal🤣

Arre CON, eheem eheem Gith se hogi,
aaj nahi toh kal, kal kal, kallll🤣

MSK, why were you thinking to call Gith? to inform her that you are reaching home to do CON?🤣 Or you wanted her to google searcg about CON till you reach. woh kya hai na, baad mein time waste nahi hoga😳🤣 

On aserious note, I actually cannot connect with the solution, Maan thought of. 🤢 I mean, a girl just lost her child and her husband approaches her for CON to beget her another baby? I know, I know, no CON will take place so soon.😆 Geet will leave house, MSK will follow and then all mushy wushy stuff😆😆 but still, MSK ne toh poori tayyari kar li thi na. 😆 

but, I liked Maan having a talk with Geet about this baby issue😃 Dev looks frustrated😈 Dadi gonna play a role of statue now🤣

Edited by palluluvsmaan - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Sorry for not donig analysis..was a bit tired...

Episode was good and logical 😃
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

😊 Geet upset and sad that MSK cleared the room..

Ok I loved the way she called for maan as soon as she saw the room... and I loved MSKs explanation to her..
She said she has only the memories and does not want that to be taken away
the Bedroom scene I loved it.. i loved how she said she says the baby was her everythign and how he said that he wants her to forget not the baby but accept the truth. I loved that conv between them.
Geet is sad and not angry

Inspite of the so called anger first things she does when she wakes up is look for him,, SHe reads the note and says she is sad and not angry.. I think its ok to be sad.. She understands him and is not angry but she is sad that he did that so soon maybe..

He will redo the nursery tommorrow..😆 because he wants HUMARA Baccha😆

Ok Dev should stop interfering... HE SHOULD JUST STOP IT>😡 DAADI CAN U STOP UR NIKKAMMA POTA FROM INTEREFERING.😡😡

Gujjar and Nitya versus AA.. ha ha😆😆

Ok So Msk will get ready for CON and then Geet will leave the house😆😆 Next week we will see
Some good passion waala scenes I think😳

I think this whole track is to take the relationship to a new level.. 😳I think I can see where this is heading and how also to some extent..😊

Are we getting TENT MILAAP OR TABELA CON?? 😳😳
Edited by spshastr - 13 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I don;t care if they get separated for a while. On one condition. PLEASE GIVE GEET NEW CLOTHES. IT IS HER DRESS THAT IS MAKING HER MISS THE BABY MORE. SHE STILL FEELS LIKE SHE IS PREGNANT AND LOOKS LIKE IT TOO  🤔

Geet forgiving Dev = Obama forgiving Osama. It cannot happen. 🤢

I have always seen this with the CV's. Give them a lot of suggestion and they get CONfused and don't know which way to go. end result, well, let us not go there. So here is my effort to make things easy for the CV's. A simple list of Do's and Don't's. Let use see if this helps.

DO's

1. Maaneet passion. This has been missing for a while and we enjoyed it. So it is ok to bring it back.

2. Geet back at work. Incase you have forgotten she is a strong willed girl who loved her independance, She will find it easier to get back to normal if you let her work. Trust me on this one, please.

3. A better wardrobe for Geet. Seriously, this should have been commonsense, don't you think? She is a billionaire's wife. Please make her look like one. I am nowhere close to a billionaire and I have better salwar suits. Really. Promise.

4. An antagonist in the story. I know you have daadi, but you make her do nice things once in a while. We are really CONfused. As a back up, please have one more negative character. What? that DON. Comeon, you know he is not bad. he is just an idiot. So please, one strong negative character.

5. Aggressive Maan. If you have noticed, Maan's aggression only comes against Dev these days. He used to be most loveable when he was aggressive. He changed for Geet, but the rest of the world is taking advantage. Can you please do something about it? And make him do his tai-chi once in a while. Without CON also, behara has no exercise. Unless you want us to assume that he is doing his tai-chi every morning?

DONT's

1. Geet forgiving Dev. I know this was just some stupid reporter getting his / her facts wrong. You guys are not that stupid. However, I don't want to take a chance. if you were influenced by the article, dont be. It is a stupid thing to do. No No.

2.  NE's footage. Kyon? Aisa kya pyar hai aapko inse? They are a pain. Honest.

3. Dev being positive. Ab kya bolu. Patha hai mein kitna khush thi when I heard he was coming back. Tab se wait kar rahi hu ki kuch toh galat karega. What is the plan? Really?

4. Passing wrong social messages. I know this is a little complex. So let me put it in the simplest of words. Dev and Arjun need to be punished. Samaj aaya?

Episode Analysis

Although I might be a minority today, I found a lot of character consistency today. I don't have a specific opinion on the episode itself, I neither enjoyed it too more, nor did I hate it, but everyone acted the way they would be expected to.

Maan is a very complex character to whom showing your weaker side or sharing your sorrow is equivalent to accepting defeat. He has said this earlier and has always acted this way. When it comes his pain, he needs privacy. He acted exactly the way I expected him to act. He cried and wept when alone. He still does. But he cannot and will not voice his pain out. It is to him his responsibility to make Geet smile again. And he is doing everything he thinks apt to make it happen. He is trying his best to remove the memory of the baby and fill it with memories that will make her happy. He doesn't realize it is too early because he cannot bare to see Geet suffer.

I said this yesterday, it will be interesting to see how Geet perceives Maan's actions. Geet knows Maan well enough to know that he loved and cared for the baby just as much as she did. She knows him well enough to know that he would never intentionally do anything to hurt her. But is she in a position to comprehend all of his actions correctly? She lost the one person that mattered to her the most, her baby. In a way, she lost a war. she fought against the whole world to keep her baby but fate had other plans. She is hurt beyond words. In her current position of vulnerability, how will she perceive Maan's actions? It will be interesting to see.

Maan believes that no one can know and understand his Geet better than him. And vice-versa. So if someone volunteers any suggestions or advise, they will be told off and shown their place. That is precisely what happened with Dev today. Maan knows what his Geet needs and if he is wrong, she will decide it. He does not need any external person to interfere between them and everyone should know better than to do that.

Daadi said something intelligent today. She asked Dev to stay away from Maaneet's issues. But I still will not forget all the damage she has done so far. Maan would never have left Geet and gone back to work if it wasn;t for daadi. Demented Daadi.

I hope that gunda was introduced in NE's life to give their track the conclusion that they deserve. Like shoot all of them in the head. Any other way that track is headed, I will e disappointed.

Thatz that for today.

Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 13 years ago
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Today's episode

1. Dadi advising Dev not to interfere in Maan-Geet's problem.

2. Maan trying to talk to Geet about the reason he removed the baby stuff from the baby's nursery.

3. Maan telling Dev to back off once again. 

4. Maan realizing that he hurt Geet and apologizing to Geet about the baby's stuff. 

5. AANS : S joins hand with N. ðŸ˜•

Last scene

Maan :  Haan Maan, humara baby aayega. Geet ka aur mera. Par kaise? ðŸ˜•
😎 Ghar jaake sab khidkiyan band kar doonga. Chaand dikhega hi nahi. Mujhe distraction nahi hoga. 

🤣

Edited by winona - 13 years ago