Users

Frequent Posters

liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

T Devils of the Devil's Den hereby declare the Den to be 
Bird & Dot free zone !!!
This is particularly in light of the recent moderator warning 
(chk here.. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/38706393 and  henceforth every Devil (old & new) solemnly pledge to NOT indulge in crooning aka bird language 
(except : ofc the pengu tribal linguistics)
and here is the dare.. 
one more croon frm a bird and u know what...!! HAAN!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you dare to fly, be ready to fly all the way to heaven, because 
we will shoot you. HAAN! 

DISCLAIMER

The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT!  Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz....Cool to de Core!   

- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES

1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away!  We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its gloryπŸ˜ƒ

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs!  Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not!  So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop!  Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post.  Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day.  

9. There is Devilsden A/C.  Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner 

DEVIL'S PLEDGE 

All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD" 
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures" 

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER 

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT

Previous DENS with THEMES

Introduction on the SHOW's THEME
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1566472

Dadi 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1568732

MSK
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1569633

Dev
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1571442

Dialogues
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1572317

Brij and Yash
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1573564

Sameera
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574594

Arjun
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1575672

Marketing
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1576750

Geet
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1577842

Symbolism
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1578747

Naintara

Vicky

Bloopers
india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1586796

Music

Dance

Wedding Symbolism

Foreplay
Parallel Tracks

Fan Dumb

Edited by liv2laugh - 13 years ago
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi everyone

here's my take for today
Some general thoughts-

1. Clear, lucid dialogues today- the self talks and the dialogues both helped in maintaining character consistency and were logical

2. Dadi is really annoying me now and I wish there is a back track planned..where dadi turned negative..or played favourites :P

3. BRILLIANT acting and the dramatic effect of the last scene was brilliant!

4. Please show people in KC working..:( I'm actually missing the time when Maan used to really work and had meetings...Mr Chopra- how  I miss you! :(

5. GEET back to work..please please pretty please??and working there!

DO consider :)

i liked the episode :) it was pretty decent.

detailed coming up

Maan

Clearly he's confused...wondering if there could be anything that geet has hidden from him. But really not wanting to ask her himself without any surety..he wouldn't like to assume stuff..and hurt her because it's dev related and he wouldn't want her to think that he's doubting her when he's not.

and he gets the pic-
there's a photo of Dev and Geet..lol why can't he recognize dev with DA SPECS

And yeah..dev is positive...and feels miserable..wants to leave..
SAMIR really good here!!

GEET- finally she can talk to her maan...he will be angry but..what if he stops me..what if im unable to utter a word

Geet he can read your eyes...it can be a start
she's unsure of how to communicate..but she will communicate..finally

Maan-stalker
he wants RS 50 lakhs naa..lol

Arjun is also thinking of dev..and thinking of NT,

and..uhh..she comes in..
birthday..blah blah

Annie also thinking what if arjun tells maan

Arjun's dialogues about family ..TOO GOOD!!

Rang birangi family..SO TRUE!!
kamaal ki family...

Arjun so so right today!!

and daadi comes..LOL

ek teer se do nishaane

she conveniently leaves Geet home with Dev

And comes here to try and get Arjun to her side..family n all..

and aa gaye bhukadh!LOL

nitya ki budday party..seriously- does it look like we care??

Skipping to new part

a chillaying aatma comes and tells geet that dev is leaving

geet- uh..so..? do you think i care?
Tell dadi

maan wants to talk to geet before leaving

he thinks dev might be blackmailing geet..

But geet isn't picking up...wants to know dev ki niyat

This is the guy with such a sinister voice..ROFL

50 lakhs...carry karke ghoomta hai maan?

maan- uh..so..? 
maan looks so disinterested

gunda darr gaya..maan doesn't care about dev at all..

dharti hill gayi..maan ne photo dekhi

the guy is random ..doesn't care..just making profit out of the situation :P
fair enough..LOL
not planted by dadi or dev then..

Geet-self-talk
Good. thinking about maan as maan thinks of geet

geet calls dadi..and dadi gets hyper...dramebaaz..gives kasam..again..daadi and her kasams..

jhooti pohonch hi rahe hain- abhi toh nikli bhi nahi

Geet-Dev- Maan

aah the scene we were all waiting for...

Geet- dadima ke aane tak ruk jaao.

Geet dev ko 'aap' kyun bol rahi hai...

LOVED this - try to understand where I'm coming from

daadima ki promise aur tumhare ehsaan ke tale hoon main..stay till dadi comes

and maan comes..sees the photo

and then...only DD-GC

maan and geet

an unsaid communication..an unsaid distance..something snapping..

anger...emotion...in his eyes
indeed they are hiding something from him...and geet didn't tell him..he's angry over something...

maan- u didn't trust me enough to tell me whatever it is?

geet- it isn't whatever u think

maan- then tell me..

and he leaves...hurt and angry...trying to control himself..

Of course- from the precap, it seems it will be cleared up...soon..hopefully a maan-chi tomorrow and revelation of truth...:D

Maan stops dev...why? For dadi's sake?
Till he heals? why?

it seems things are not cleared up though...because maneet don't really look happy..oh well, let's see what happens tomorrow!

LAst scene was the best!
LOVED it!
Brilliant actors combine - GC,DD and Samir!! really nice

Okay- although it was a good epi..it was a dry one...😳

anyway- I hope the truth revelation won't be dragged..hope she tells tomorrow!

haha..anyway, that's all for today!

love to all!

Edited by geet.a - 13 years ago
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Reserved

Looks like it was day of self-talks....πŸ˜†....

First we had Maan Self-talk ....
Then Dev Self-Talk....
Then Geet Self-Talk....
Even NES and NEB had self-talks today....

Self talks ki bouchaar....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

OK Let me say the episode was quite good....including some of the AA scenes because of the dialogues and FBs in them....

I liked how the episode started with Maan's self talk...momentarily he did doubt Geet...not negatively but he did think that maybe she might have missed out some details related to her past with Dev...but the next second he corrects himself saying that its highly improbable.....I just have to say this....Trust is the foundation stone for a successful relationship and Trust can be built only through communication....

Like Jyo and many other denizens have mentioned time and again....This is the one area where Maan and Geet seem to be lacking....They hide stuff from each other instead of sharing and talking things out.....I can never do that with my hubby...I have to tell him everything...I guess that's why I'm not in a serial....πŸ˜†...

Jokes apart.....I feel serials although are reflections of real life....they can never be like real life.....If the protagonists communicate and everything is hunky-dory always...there will be no zing in them and most of us will stop watching....But one thing I have to say is that how they handle a negative twist decides the fate of the show. At the end of the day, all of us who are bogged down by real-life problems day in and day out and would like to watch some positivity when we switch on the TV. So, when we see a resolution of a problem in a sane and logical manner, we feel satisfied. And till date Geet has almost always satisfied me on this aspect. And that is the reason I love this show.....😊

OK enough of Gyaan....Back to the show....πŸ˜ƒ

Dev's self-talk was double-edged....and could be interpreted both positively and negatively....Or it could be that he has gone completely over the edge....He reminded me of Gollum in LOTR .....I can so imagine him saying  Precious Precious with a creepy voice holding Geet's photo....and the next moment forgetting completely about it.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....Basically, a split-personality kind of a scenario.....If that is shown, then it will be really intriguing. 😊

Geet' self-talk showed her dilemma in broaching the Blood Donation subject with Maan. She knows of his knee-jerk reactions and knows that he might respond negatively to this truth....but she just wants to unburden herself as she can't bear to hide anything from Maan. Each and every second you hide the truth.....it becomes that much more difficult to say it....and that is what Geet is facing today....

MSK, by nature is a very suspicious man and he doesn't like unanswered questions. So, the photo of Geet sent by the blackmailer without the second person's face visible set off his possessive and suspicious trait. Mind you, he is not suspecting Geet but he just wants to know the reason behind her sudden change of heart regarding Dev and he feels that that blackmailer may have the key to the solution.....So, he agrees to meet him. All this while, he is only suspecting Dev.....and feels that he is holding something on Geet....He just wants to protect her.....He is feeling bad about going behind Geet's back and hence tries to clarify things from her but she is unavailable.

The blackmailer turned out to be some Tom, Dick or Harry debt collector....but I have a feeling there is more than meets the eye.....So, the blackmailer's words sow the seeds of doubt in Maan's mind and that was the intention all along. And when he gets home and sees Geet stopping Dev ....well his doubts get confirmed. Well, no not his doubts about Geet's fidelity but about Dev having something on Geet. Coz I'm sure he wud have heard the last part where Geet says that ...Please Don't make it anymore difficult for me coz of Daadi and also coz i'm under your debt. So, please don't leave".

I loved the last scene, without exchanging a word of dialogue.....the actors emoted perfectly.

Dev's Tyaag ki Murut act was very real and believable and then his shock on seeing Maan was too good . SS had the right expressions to make it look very convincing.....

And Maan's shocked, angry and hurt act was good. GC excels in such scenes.

But DD aka Geet, just stole the show with her range of expressions. First the "I Don't care if you exist" expression for Dev was too good. But then the change in her expressions when she sees the shocked expression on Dev's face was mind-blowing. First she was, confused, then realization struck, then she was shocked and felt guilty and when she turned around and saw the hurt in Maan's eyes, the pain was reflected in her eyes. When she took a few steps towards him pleading with her eyes to forgive her, DD was exceptional.

And when Maan walks away, she saw her world crashing around her. Poor gal, she was in so much pain....😭😭....But I'm sure tomorrow, we will have our Sherni back who will make Maan listen to her. So, I'm not worried....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Arjun's FBs of NT on hearing about Dev's return were quite appropriate. And his mocking of NES when she tries to make him see the light about her brothers was very interesting. He had very aptly put into words what we all feel about the Khurana Family Circus.....It sure is one colourful family with crazy characters....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Daadi doing dabba service for NES when her bloodied grandson lay at home was illogical....She had been crying for him for the past...I dunno for how many days but now suddenly when he is feeling better she just leaves him and goes to give lunch to NES....I would have understood if she was bajaofying Ghanti in some Mandir but....πŸ€”

Nitya and Arjun ki jodi looks good and has more sizzle than infinite NES-NEB jodis put together......So CVs please give us this jodi and make NES disappear....

Overall the episode, although a partial filler was very good especially all the Maan, Geet and Dev scenes....AA scenes kind of leave us sad coz we have this mind-block for them and just don't like anything with them....But I feel the AA scenes are required to move their story forward and then make it reach its conclusion...The conclusion being the disappearance of both from the show....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....If the CVs don't show a logical end, we will be the first ones to crib about unclosed loops....πŸ˜†....Although I think in this case we wouldn't mind....🀣

The precap once again looked interesting....why would Maan stop Dev??/ Has he forgiven him...or is it something else?? Well, Let's wait n watch.....πŸ˜›
Edited by panchjun5 - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
R hopefully I get time to write a take today!

QUestion of the day for me! 

Why would MSK stop Dev???

I can only think of two things.

Geets told him the truth!

MSK playing reverse psychology, he wants to know whats going on between Dev and Geet!

I think its the latter, how else would he get insecure and very possessive!

Totally loved the last part!  emotions beautifully potrayed between all the actors!

An episode that was beautifully portrayed by all, I watched it again at home have to say the execution was really good!

MSK, what a man he is, he never doubts his wife, he knows she is hiding something, yet doesn't want to ask her cause it will cause her pain.  He receives the courier still he is not convinced, yet again ones mind and heart does not stop, he wants to know so he arranges for meeting for the stranger!  My god he had money in car too!  To him Dev means nothing and it clearly showed, then again when it came to tying Geet with Dev, he wanted to know it all!  He sees the picture and is shattered, yes he should be!  Goes home and finds Geet stopping Dev from leaving, but he didnt hear that she said Dadi ma has asked him to stay back.  MSK is once again shattered and the pain was is visibale on his his face that he leaves from there, he feels betrayed by the woman he trusts the most.  Will Geet tell him the truth, I don't she will just yet!  I truly think MSK will find out on his own and Geet will then become bhagwan this time.

Dadi ma, what a manipulating woman she is, I think she is causing all this pain to Geet on purpose, she might be blaming Geet for the breakup of her colorful family.

Arjun, my god his looks, its become bad to worse, he looks terrible.

Geet, a woman caught between family and her hubby, truly loved her expressions when she saw her husband shattered.  Loved her self talk that she will tell Maan all, but the question is when, will he listen to her, well right now I think not, he will do his hoo ha. 

Why will MSK allow Dev to stay, I think he wants to see what's up between him and Geet, this is the only way I see him getting possessive and bitter!  Yes, Kiss Kiss Kiss a big maybe! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ 

Edited by 49erFan - 13 years ago
ppanache thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
R - Will write up some thing today!!

Things i did not utterly, disgustingly did not like

1. Daadhima knowing everything about Annie and her ventures and not bothering to inform Maan! How the heck can this be correct? She took KC company money and went her merry way to get show her desperate ness for Arjun...!! and Daadhima is alright with it!!!!😲 Seriously, Daadima's nut is quite loose!😑

2. Annie and Arjun...CVs...either cramp up the storyline or kill the storyline !  The current track is completely not working for me! For a person who is independent and cannot tolerate injustice this track gives me the creeps! A woman's desperateness is not something a normal person would want to see...😑 If they had shown her standing up and proving how she can get on with life...it would have worked for me!! Again, Arjun and Annie and her convo with Arjun.....W*H is going on here!πŸ˜•

3. The office these days looks like a playground...with people running around all the time! What happened to the original office atmosphere!! i miss it!! 😭

Things that i did like.

1. Nithya's birthday celebration. That is how it works in MNC's....We celebrate everyone's birthday but not at the dramatic level that was shown but in some form or the other.....This scene gets a thumbs up from me...

2. Daadhima's chaal...even though i hated her for making geet responsible for stopping dev...it did allows us to get to the point where Maan sees Geet and Dev....So, the scene as such was good one...but i do not like daadhima anymore!!! she is manipulative!😑

3. The best part....DD's self dialogues.... Very appropriate and very cleanly said...i loved that!! Barry Zindabad!😳

4.Maan and geet and Dev Confrontation - The last scene definitely stole the show! Perfect expressions..Maan's pain, Geet pain and worry....and Dev....perfect scene...

Edited by ShabooKiDeewani - 13 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

The good elements of the show is the suspence and passion building on Maan in term of anger, I like this current track, coz I can really feel it promises a lots, no comments about AA's track πŸ₯±

I expected Maan Ta Chi today 😭

The funny moment is the photoshopped pics of Dev with NT, bechchara Samir all his pics with others has to be photoshopped πŸ˜†

Couldn't Maan figure Dev from his back? Even his glasses was visible, it wasn't that difficult, but anyway, to keep the suspence........

I think Geet in somehow will be so upset and distturbed coz Maan is not talking with her, which will result on her being in stress, maybe Maan will realise this after showering anger in his Ta Chi's season then go to Geet and try to talk with her as the photo showed in GEET FB........

Daadi seems so annoying these days, in today's episode the first scene of her with AA, she seems already know that NES work there and hardly bother to tell MSK, she knows well it would be another shock for him beside the blood donation issue by Dev, but MSK is not a stranger, he needs to know everything, if not today then tomorrow, they know his anger and his temper, he would not tolerate it so easily if they hide it from him, if u remember in yesterday's episode when he was talking on the phone to Mr Sharma infront of them, he said that he can be angry if he tell him, but only for 5 mints then be normal again, but to hide it, it's much worse....

He has in same time think of Geet did this coz she is scared of his condition to be worse after the operation and beside this she can't face his anger so easily, they need to have communication between them which they lack, this element is so important for any relationship in life, communication.......

Daadi's scene when she talked with Geet and telling her to stop Dev, it's annoying, but it was needed maybe for the current track that Maan get this scene infront of him, to turn angry, wild, etc.......

So we can see Maan shirtless and passionate ☺️

I like all scenes today except AA's scenes 🀒

Not to forget today's episode is super coz of the three powerful performances by Gurmeet, Drashti and Samir, these three r super.......

Now a suspect.....

1- If u noticed we had two flashbacks of selfthoughts, both Dev and Arjun, in one hand Dev was feeling guilty and in the other hand Arjun was having NT's flashback with him and feeling frustrated........

Is it Arjun the culprit while Dev is the inoccent in current track? Or does the CVs want to confuse us? Or would it be Daadi is the main culprit and hidding her face under a mask of sweetness?.......

2- If u all noticed whenever Maan suspect anything regarding an evil, it turns right.......

He suspected Arjun, it turns right......

He suspected NT to come at any moment if she is in Delhi, it turned right........

He suspected Brij to be in the house, it turned right......

Now he is suspecting Dev, so this might be right too, or?............

3- In dramas usually people who r easy to suspect like Dev to be evil r proved to inoccent at the end, otherwise how would the suspect would build in? I still think ke Dev is not the culprit, I have full on suspect on Daadi, she reminds me of Chotti Maa from Bidaai, over sweet people turn to be evil later on for some particular reasons...........
Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Today's episode was good in parts. Maan's scenes with the blackmailer and Maaneet and Dev scene at the end were very good.

Few points:

Maan constantly feels guilty for even thinking about doubting Geet. But he can't help the feeling that she is hiding something. He is quick to think maybe Geet is in a situation that she can't say anything to him, like Dev blackmailing her. Whatever it is, Maan is certain that it is Dev's doing and not Geet's.

Maan's scene with the blackmailer was a clear indication of how indifferent he is to Dev's existence. He didn't even flinch at the possibility of Dev's death. In his mind Dev is not his brother, as his brother couldn't have done such a lowly thing to an innocent girl. His only concern is Geet. His is irked because of Geet's concern for Dev, or at least what Maan perceives as concern.

In the last scene, Maan walks in at the moment when Geet asks Dev to stay and we see a seething Maan. The scene leaves an impression in the viewer's mind that Maan is angry because he suspects Geet. But I think, Maan's anger towards Geet is due to the fact that she is hiding something from him. Truth and trust are the foundation of their relationship and Geet hiding something is what make Maan lose control. He still can't understand the reason behind her sudden change of attitude towards Dev.

The final scene was brilliant. The scene was very well acted by all parties involved. I must say Samir is a brilliant actor. GC and DD were outstanding themselves. Loved the camera work panning from Dev to Geet to Maan.  And rock mahi playing the background added that extra touch to a well executed dramatic scene. I can't remember the last time I appreciated the logistics of scene. Life is all about appreciating the little things, isn't it?

Today the foundation was laid out to be what could be a brilliant episode tomorrow.Possible tai-chi, self talk session followed by a Maneet heart to heart would suffice if executed well. Also the episode should be about Maan and Geet. Secondary characters are secondary for a reason. Shift the focus back to the leads and their story. 15min to 7min  ratio would be a good balance to ensure that the leads aren't overworked and the audience is still engaged in the plot.

That's it from me. Hopefully I feel like writing again tomorrow. πŸ˜†

Edited by MarshP - 13 years ago
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Reserved....will edit later

I knew if...if not anyone Anu will like my post...she just loves seeing me enter den......lol
Edited by deniac - 13 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Important Note

We have found a suitable consultant who will take out Anne for a supari of around 1 lakh rupees. You saw a glance of him in today's episode. 

Don't be surprised. He charged 50 lahks to kill dev because Dev has earned that reputation for all the deeds he has done. NES can be killed for 1 lakh.

All contributions are welcome. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Special notes

Life has to be a perfect balance. If you don't know bad's, you can never appreciate the goods.

I have always believed that Maan and Geet are great actors and have the capability to bring anything to life on TV. But I have to also confess that I have started appreciating their efforts more after the appearance of NE's in this show. GC, DD, Samir, Anjuji, all the brilliant actors out these, hats off to you. 

PS - I rather see Maan and Geet pulling their hair's out in frustration than watch NE's even simply standing around. 

An episode can be an acceptable one even if it is made up of 50% good and 50% bad. But today's was more like 40% good and 60% bad. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Needless to elaborate, too much of NE's. I understand u need to show their track to bring it to its conclusion, but we see no efforts from you even suggesting any conclusion. Why are u showing them to us really?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode Analysis

Sabse bada khiladi kaun

Maan
I am the epitome of just and goodness
For I have been regarded thus by everyone u see
This is no contest to be contested in, nevertheless
The biggest khiladi of the show has to be me

Geet
I am the epitome of innocense and beauty
For I bring this show its little bit of glee
I came from nothing, but today the hottest man is my property

Dev
I am the reason you have a story
Without question, the one with primary importance is me
For none of my deeds can be categorized unworthy

Daadi
All of your justifications are meager
For U all forget that I am your daadi
I can have all of you dance at the tip of my tiny finger
The biggest khiladi of the show if noone but me

Chanda Maama (By Medha)
Every night on Khurana Mansion do I shine,
And show my face to my lover who doth pine,
In favour of me a con with Geet he did decline,
The title of the "biggest khiladi" is all but mine. 

Anne and Arjun (By Anuja)
But how can you forget me
i'm the one you lovingly call NE
i'm there in every scene
the biggest khiladi status has to be mine

Nakool (By Medha)
As I masquerade as the Khuranas' butler,
At times cooking, at times serving the dinner,
Of my affections for the lady I can't be subtler, 
But, take heed, I'm the biggest khiladi, not a bachelor

More Coming up after I watch it. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 13 years ago