#Devil's Den#Kaanch Bachao Geet Maan ko Sach Batao

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Wishing Gurmeet the very Best in his life on his Birthday

He gave us our MSK the dhak dhak of our lives and dusht danav of Geet's life..

VM
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tbDnukumKU[/YOUTUBE]

and what more can we ask on his Brfdaii We get nanga MSK☺️and upar se Angry and Intense one too...Me lovin it

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnPYVwOWc6w[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Ash thumbnail

Cuteee nok jhokss haha...I loved GC's voice modulation while he was talking😃

-Daadi nd Geet worried abt Dev's shart, they knw how loocha he is...

-NE BLAAAAAAAAAAHHH😳

-Who says only Maan has Pussesive issuess...Geet has pusessive issues too..Nurse had to give sponge both but she got J...😆hehe MSK was soo cuteee wen he wanted Nurse to see him nanga and geet shuld go out😆

-Sponge Bath timeee awww but was the sponge even wet🤔Nurse was bold enough to attempt to get his shirt off and his biwi only did face. handss Ay Ley...😆

-Donor's naam sunte Hi Daadi ka haath phislaa😆LOL par daadi ke ander Mamata Jaagii..Her heart sinkss for dev's plight...*sigh*pendelum phase but Motherly love is lyk this na..No matter how evil the son is but a mother can't help but worry abt him...

-I loved Dev-daadi scenee..Samir's acting was amaing especially the sniff😆Dev is not doing anything josh Mein its all in Hosh teh way he is palying wid Geet and Daadi's Phillingsss...ab aayegaa Mazaa😈

-dev-Geet when dev said ab bata sakta hoon he raised his eyebrowww I smell Evillllllllll..lol I am always staring at his face for ond evil gesturee like a smirk or sumthing😆Geet was totally flooored hearing the conditionn...Hmmmm I know Geet is thinking Itna Achaaaa Dev???

-This is bound to happen..even tho women get suspicious about most things around them they can easily flow into emotionss and take the wrong step..that iz exactly what dev is applying here...Playing wid Daadi and Geet's kamzor Bhaavnas then in hours he will be back into Khurana Mansion..Step 1 Complete now Step 2 Create a misunderstanding between Maan and Geet...well the Shart will complete the process..So the Net has Been Laid People Daadi the first shikaar has stepped into the net and she is caught..Geet the 2nd shikaar will slowly be caught..just Wait and watch Geet Hui Sabse Parayi..😎

-Evil MasterMind Dev =Nanga+Angry Msk😍

PS: this episodee rocked bcoz I didn't sense NE-Err-Jun anywheree..their minor presence didn;t affect me😃

Cute_Ash thumbnail

T Devils of the Devil's Den hereby declare the Den to be 
Bird & Dot free zone !!!
This is particularly in light of the recent moderator warning 
(chk here.. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/38706393 ) and  henceforth every Devil (old & new) solemnly pledge to NOT indulge in crooning aka bird language 
(except : ofc the pengu tribal linguistics)
and here is the dare.. 
one more croon frm a bird and u know what...!! HAAN!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you dare to fly, be ready to fly all the way to heaven, because 
we will shoot you. HAAN! 

DISCLAIMER

The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT!  Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz....Cool to de Core!   

- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES

1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away!  We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its glory😃

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs!  Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not!  So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop!  Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post.  Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day.  

9. There is Devilsden A/C.  Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner 

DEVIL'S PLEDGE 

All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD" 
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures" 

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER 

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT

Previous DENS with THEMES

Introduction on the SHOW's THEME
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1566472

Dadi 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1568732

MSK
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1569633

Dev
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1571442

Dialogues
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1572317

Brij and Yash
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1573564

Sameera
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574594

Arjun
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1575672

Marketing
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1576750

Geet
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1577842

Symbolism
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1578747

Naintara

Vicky

Bloopers
india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1586796

Music

Dance

Wedding Symbolism

Foreplay
Parallel Tracks

Fan Dumb
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res~

😲  Shirtless Angry
😍😍 Moi... i told ya i was J of Devaaaaaa... HAAN!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

but Moi looks HAWTTer...!!!!😳HAAN!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

edit :

Daadi swings both ways
its her choice from age old days
but dont u wrry if Dev is her Pota
then Maan is her favourite Tota!

Geet gulps at the thoughts
of a promise to Dev, she doubts
to not trust him she is aware
and his evil self she shall beware!

Edited by mi7chimes - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Geet's dilemma....interesting!

Should she tell Maan???? Yes, she should tell him, no point in hiding truth from the man u love!  Especially when u know the other creature is not trustworthy! 
Geet should not honour Dev's words cause he has no importance in her life!  This is a tru test for her Dev ya Maan!

Grandmas will always be grandmas, no matter what their grandkids do, it will always be forgotten and love is always there! 

Maaneet moments, quite apt and cute!

Dev, is he negative, nop not yet!  Yes, he will come back in the house, he will create problems, but that will be Maan's insecurities not Dev's doing!  When will tables turn for Dev....I think if and when baby comes!  He will make his claim then! 

Edited by 49erFan - 13 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Tai Chi back, Aggressive MSK back, Story back, I am back!

PS  1- I was never gone. I was always here 😆
PS 2 - Geet promos are always better than what we get to see in the story. This time, it better be different.

Since a lot of different inferences are being made on the promo shown today, here is my 2 cents 😃. I think the promo is not a negative one. Maan is confused about Geet's actions but he is not doubting her intentions. He will figure out a way to get her to open up to him. But there might be some scenes of aggression, passion, insecurity, anger. But not one of doubt. The outcome of this track will be very positive.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I am loving Geet's self talk about Dev. This will mean
1. She will be smart about how she handles things related to him (Please babaji, iss baar dhuki mat karna)
2. She will watch out for trouble when he is around and be a step ahead of him always.

Well, I know I am hoping for too much but what is life without HOPE 🤣

Episode Highlights (from Tanu's updates)

1 And the nominations for Biggest Bhagwaan after Babaji (BBB) award are Mr. maan Singh Khurana and Mrs. Geet Maan Singh Khurana. The winner is.....

2. Daadi - Maan ya Dev? Maan ya Dev? Maan ya Dev?

3. Dev -  On a serious note, however small the possibility, isn't there still a slight chance that Dev might actually be positive? No gain in terms of story. But nothing he has done so far is indicative of his bad intentions. And today's condition does not show his evil side either. he might have said it with good intention for all you know. The reason i bring this is simply this. We always expect high from a possible storyline and feel disappointed when we are not shown it. I will still not celebrate much about Dev's condition and entry. I want to see his evil side before I do that.

Detailed analysis

Things that worked for me today

1. Continuity since yesterday. Good work. Geet was thinking to herself that she would not have been able to save Maan on her own, without Dev's help. Maan noticed her worry. Maan and Geet can sense each other's thoughts just by looking at each other. They read each others eyes so well. This goes on to show the depth of their relationship. Come what may, nothing will come between them.

2. Maan pulling Geet's leg. I loved GC's acting here. He still sounded weak. He thought his mishti was upset wondering when he will fully recover. He felt like she might still be blaming herself for his condition and had to cheer her up. So even in his weakness he tried to cheer her up but pulling her leg. Nothing matters to him more than her.

3. Geet talking to daadi about dev's shart. This can be noted as one of the most intelligent things Geet has done so far. 😆 This is exactly what I would do too. Maan hates Dev. She knows he will be shattered to know that dev had to save him. She wanted to know daadi's opinion since she was confused about whether or not to share it with Maan. Apt.

4. We often talk about Maan's aggression and his possessiveness. What about Geet? She is just like him. remember instances immediately after their wedding. When Maan was avoiding her? She completely took charge and pinned him up against a wall? And she is just as possessive as him too. She won't let anyone touch her man. The sponge bath scene was not one of passion but of possessiveness. And boy was it cute. Maan smiling at her actions was soo cute too. When he said I will come back with an accident everyday if u take care of me like this and her reply - I will do all this even without an accident. Awwwwww. 😍

5. Maan and Geet have great will-power. They used the doctor to highlight this. But it is one to note. Both of them are very strong characters and have the capability to withstand a lot of adversities. But they gain their strength and will power from each other. Both of them broken and shattered till they met each other. They have made each other who they are. And their characters cannot change. They will continue to be each other's strenghts forever and will do anything for each other.

6. The food scene was a very nice one too. Their conversation which followed was also natural. he appreciated her for her strength. he knows she is strong and that till they are together, nothing will happen to him. Any takeaway? I think so. A storm is heading their way. And it is apparent they won't be hit with it together. So for a while they may have to wander by themselves. But they will find each other and face the storm together.

7. Daadi's pendulumgiri started. She has always supported Maan and his decision when it came to dev. But by herself, she had forgiven dev long before. Seeing him struggle the way he is, her dielemma was anticipated. It will be interesting to see what she will do when she sees a rift between Maan and Geet because of Dev.

8. Dev's condition. This had me stumped. I don't know where to characterize this. Maybe things that did not work for me? But i like this confusion. The CV's still have time to decide if they want Dev to be positive or negative. Like I started before my analysis, however small, there still is a posibility that dev is afterall positive. He might turn negative with time, but as of today, I still have no insight into his intentions. and his condition is mindboggling too. I would have wished that Geet just took it at face value and told Maan about it, but from the promo, I don't know what to think. It feels more likely that she will hide it from Maan which will cause their confusion. But I feel like that in the end, the outcome of this track will be very positive.

Things that did not work for me

1. I wish that Maan had at least once asked Geet about herself and the baby. It is almost like geet wasn't even in the car. he could have checked. Even during the food scene, he could have asked her not to stress much because he was worried for the baby or something. I was hoping to see it.

2. Romeo and Manisha are now officially working for the wedding planner company? What happened to KC?

3. NES and NEB are boring. Stop this track.

4. I wish they show atleast one scene where Arjun goes to visit NT in the hospital. she can still be in a coma. But she is his sister and he is fighting against his principles and love for her. I would expect at least that much from him.

Well, there. Thatz my rant for today. I will stop now.
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Happy Birthday Gurmeet😊.

Before talking about the Episode ,let me first talk about the new OMG promo here😆😛

The promo has made me clean bowled and this is my reaction watching it😛...

OMG😍OMG😍OMG😍OMG😍OMG😍OMG😍OMG😍OMG😍OMG😍OMG😍OMG😍OMG😍OMG😍OMG😍OMG😍OMG😍OMG😍

I remember last time I went going OMG over a promo was the Jodha Akbar promo😳...and now this one......perfect display of passion...jealousy...anger...obsession...feeling of betrayal and helpless emotions👍🏼...Hopefully the actual scene in the episode will b as good as this Maan-Chi spl promo....😳😳

Coming to the Episode,Today's  Episode was good in terms of suspense and story development👍🏼...

Things I loved Today...
  •  Me happy that they showed  sponge bath scene which was suggested by one of the Devils in our foreplay thread and it was very cute😳...but I expected it to b more passionate with MSK becoming nanga and Geet rubbing his back sort of scene😈😆 ..but chalo theek hai the nanga MSK promo is enough for today😆😛...And whole sponge bath scene was quite funny the way Geet showed her possessiveness for MSK in such cute manner...GC-DD rocked in that scene👏👏😳...Somewhere CVs r trying to show that not just MSK but even Geet is equally possessive in their relationship😈😳...
  • Loved the Dadi-Geet conversation scene ...We might complain that Dadi is again swinging like a pendulum but we hv seen it earlier also that Dadi always hv a soft corner for Dev which is obvious since she is his Dadi and finally she gets an opportunity here to actually talk about Dev and remember him knowing that he is the one who has given blood to MSK...So somewhere Dadi's love or concern for Dev was justified today🤔...
  • Geet's self-talks regarding Dev were good👍🏼..At least we know that Geet doesn't hv any sympathy for Dev but she is just wondering about Dev's condition and how to tell MSK about it....Thats the reason we tell CVs that self-talks r important😃...
  • Dadi-Dev scene was very good...Samir ka acting is topnotch👍🏼;Just loved his voice modulation and his expressions in the whole scene👏👏👏;Here Dev gives a dialogue to Dadi that he is starting it all in a new way and waiting to see where his manzil takes him this time😈;Now this sentence can hv two meanings..either he is hving all positive intentions in his new journey towards his manzil or he is hving some really evil intentions to reach his manzil because last time he tried to b a saint and instead got nothing..mayb this time he doesn't want to commit the same mistake by becoming a saint again but instead wants to wear the mask of a saint and play the Dr.Jackyl and Mr.Hide kind of a game with MSK-Geet😈...So this one dialogue given by Dev actually opens door for several possibilities because his intentions r not yet clear and this generates curiosity in this track👍🏼
  • Dev ka condition for Geet was quite interesting but confusing as well🤔.. I m not sure whether the dialgoue was deliberate or not to confuse the viewers because all Dev says to Geet is to treat him like an invisible person who never came to their rescue....So mayb Dev never meant that Geet should hide it from MSK but Geet sort of interpreted his dialogue in a wrong way🤔...but then that makes Dev positive😕I m just trying to understand what exactly Dev said in the end of today's episode...he said that consider me as non-existent and forget that I ever came to your help😕... So is Dev indirectly trying to tell Geet that don't speak about me to MSK....because thats what Geet interprets from his weird condition😕...So here there r two possibilities...1)One is Mayb Dev will b initially positive....but MSK will hv his doubts seeing why all of a sudden Geet is soft towards Dev...and we know what happens when MSK is passionate, possessive, angry and jealous😉...he will b in Maan-Chi mode...angry over Geet as per the new promo....then we might see Geet blurting out the truth to MSK about blood donation and crying her heart out thinking MSK doubted her....then we might hv the parineeta moment😛...I mean in the novel too Shekhar doubted Lolita and right after that a jealous Shekhar and a emotional Lolita does the CON😳...here too Maaneet might hv this same situation😳...but after the CON they realise that in a moment of passion,they hv put the baby's life in danger....so in this case if CVs bring the miscarriage track and Geet suffers from a MC due to this CON,we might then see Dev turning evil to get the revenge because he will feel Maaneet killed my baby🤔...2)Second is Dev is already evil and has a hidden motive here😈;He knows that MSK hates taking help from others(There was this old fountain episode where MSK himself confesses this to Geet..Thanks to Medha for reminding me) and he also knows that MSK believes in truth and honesty ka funda...So somewhere Dev makes sure that Geet not only takes his help but also hides this fact from MSK thus creating strong seeds of doubts in MSK's mind and guilt in Geet's mind but in front of Geet or Dadi's eyes he continues to b the saint..So end result will b Dev gets to eat the halwa from both ends while Maan-Geet ends up hving arguments with each other but mayb eventually he will not win this battle as Maaneet love emerges victorious once again in the end😛 and thats when we might see Dev revealing his evil self in front of the viewers😃...Since this last scene ends up with so many possibilities,so even though it was confusing but I loved this confusion as after a long time a scene or a dialogue made me think hard😆😛

Turn offs for Today
  • Annie ka 2secs scene😆 and Annie-Arjun ka mobile SMS game🥱🥱
  • Repeated costumes for Geet again😡

Episode Rating:8/10...Even though there was no OMG moment in today's episode but still the story moved ahead in a right direction with proper flow👍🏼 
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy BUDDAY Gurmeet!!😆

Have a great time...and God bless..

ahem..new promo..kaun aaya kaun aaya jise sab par taras aaya..aur ek baar mirror mein reflected shirtless maan dikhaya?😆

DEV....!! haha

Cute maneet scenes today :)) Sponge bath with a dry sponge..hmmm...
Maan was all set to strip it seems...ROFL

Geet wants to tell Maan that Dev saved his life but she doesn't cuz of Dadi and then the shart..she's in a dilemma now...

she knows Maan will be angry that she bowed down to the man who destroyed her life...so she has to hide it..and that will be lying..
so she's really stuck it seems.
And our 'saviour devta' will change colours soon..

See...Like Geet, I don't trust him either..

But I do believe abhi he's positive..LOL
he will change..acquire an ego..
The flashbacks he had were those of him getting insulted and maan telling him how important geet is to him-

2 ways of seeing this-
unknowing how imp geet is to maan, he had spoilt maan's happiness for sometime.

Dadi tells us he respects maan a lot...

He remembered his confession to maan and the thappars he got.

the other way could be to see him remembering those as
1. geet as maan's weakness 
2. dev getting insulted by maan...

This is something we had seen...again it was in the hospi only.

Then, Dev had told NT to confess to maan.. Here, Dev asks for oblivion.

He said today "nayi raah pakdi hai, dekhta hoon manil tak le kar jaati hai ya nahi"

Oh barry love- curious dialogue isn't it?

could be interpreted as-
LAst time with NT - i took the direct way...let me try a subtler one now.

Gaining trust of Geet, maan getting irritated, Geet finally telling maan about dev, maan starting to trust dev and then...dev will begin...or maybe not..

maybe dev ka presence will be a bura saaya and although he doesn't WANT to mix "zeher", his mere presence will end up doing so..

Yeah- I know we all have high hopes from this track!
I hope those hopes..some of them are met.LOL

But it could be a very complicated and layered portrayal of dev they could show.

To see how even his presence...though good in itself is not conducive to the flourishing of maneet relationship- that will be test 2 of maneet love post marriage...

dev has been someone who has affected both of them...let's see how they recreate that world of their own...without letting it being engulfed in the shadow of Geet's painful past.

We did see Annie-Arjun today...texting each other..sahi hai boss..LOL

Dadi could again play a very interesting role in this whole dev thing.
Although geet is sharing stuff with Dadi...yet Dadi cares about Dev.
Geet cares about Dev's intentions...and perhaps maan will get confused between the two and do ...shirtless maan-chi again!!

nunchuck- is something i'd really love to see- but as he has had 'internal' injuries due to accident- that we cannot see- let's just hope the guy doesn't hurt himself further..hahaha

and yes- i do not think it was wrong on geet's part to not tell maan about it. you won't have the track at all if she told everything- would she?
😳

Samir, dd, gc- good work!

Barry- *jhapkisses* time for some really nice lines haan!

Cv's- aap jo bhi hain...hopefully we'll get a really good track!

Just a thought

Maan and Geet are seen as humans..but heroes.

Why?

They are obviously humans with obviously human faults.

Anger, hubris, occassional stupidity, insecurities, etc etc..they are only human after all

but their love- that was given 9 months to develop almost- that LOVE is divine. 
Remember the union of souls..remember how she became maan's parineeta..(anti- climatic yes) but we remember the process...1 by 1, how they surpassed their weaknesses for LOVE

Acceptance, compassion, empathy, friendship, desire- what did they not gain through this relationship that grew...

Which is why- time and again- they hurt each other, move apart, realise that at the end- LOVE is a divine force- a stream of BABAJI's love that is flowing through both- for each other and they respect it.

They negotiate, argue, fight, hurt each other- try to explain, counter-argue, are stubborn...and get back together- so tied are they in this bond of love.

and at the end- isn't this what makes them heroes- their CAUSE is their LOVE and they become superhuman in that attempt to continue living with and through their love

That's all
Love
Edited by geet.a - 13 years ago
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wish you a Happy Birthday GC!!

I loved the promo.....liked the epi....am still confused about the sponge bath.....🤣

P.S: CVS when Churafoying my idea ....read the fine print....I wanted Nanga MSK.....Hey Bhaggu...ek kaam bhi theek se nahin karte....neways ....I have forgiven you for giving me Tai-Chi MSK....haan....🤣

The promo looked excellent....and opens the possibilities for an excellent track......The scenes of Dev and Geet interspersed with Maan's Hoo-Haa session were really doubt raising.....Dev was holding her hands so intimately.....No wonder Maan was having doubts......and this opens up possibilities of Maan in misjudging Geet and then when realisation strikes....I hope he is all apologetic and says "Tum Kitni Acchi Ho Geet .....Tum Mujhse Kitna Pyaar KArti Ho" a La Geet in previous MaanGod epis....I wanna see a GeetGoddess epi...haan....😆

Take for epi......

1) Liked Maan teasing Geet about her talkativeness and Geet falling in his trap hook, lin and sinker and started her Chabar Chabar....I loved the way Maan looked at her when she got all angry and started her yapping....😳

2) Geet informing Daadi of Dev's Shart and asking for her advice was a good scene...It was what a daughter would do when she was in a dilemma....She would go to her mom....or some elder....So I liked this scene....👍🏼

3) Loved Geet being Jealous of Nurse and Maan Teasing Her....It was a sweet and Cute scene....😳😳

I know with all the tubes attached to Maan a Nanga Maan sponge Bath was not a possibility....So, I forgive the CVs ....haa....Yeah I'm feeling Magnanimous ....coz I'm in a good mood.....😆😆😆

4) So CVs are telling us what we knew all along ...that Maan and Geet are SuperHubby and SuperWife.....Maan asking Geet about the Blood Donor and Daadi diverting attention was a given coz Maan obviously wants to know who saved his life ....other than Geet of course....And Daadi and Geet don't want to stress him because of his health.....

5) I loved the Geet feeding Maan scene not just for the Awwwwness of it but because of the conversation that followed....I liked it that they talked like a typical hubby and wife....sharing their thoughts and fears. I liked how Geet's self thot shows that she doesn't like hiding things from Maan and I know that this will help in the future coz irrespective of her promise to Dev....Geet will tell the truth to Maan when the time comes....Coz Maan is more important to her than Dev....

6) Daadi was as usual her pendulum self....Her love for her grandson overrode everything else....She was more concerned about what the ruffians wanted with Dev rather than about what his condition to Geet might be...But I can understand where she is coming from....From the beginning her character has been consistent in putting her Grandchildren's happiness  first and all else later....SO good job CVs...👍🏼👍🏼.....But me as a Geet supporter didn't like it....😆😆

7) Geet seeing Daadi in pain could not refuse to help her....but what I liked about this scene was Geet's self -talk....She is worried, as she shud be, about what Dev might ask in return of his favor.....Coz she knows what kind of a man he is....

I hope she remembers his true colors....and also how he is a smooth operator...He is really good with his sweet talks...so she shouldn't get conned by his reformed facade....coz that's what it is ....A FACADE....and when he removes the mask....his evil face and intentions will be there for all to see.....😲.....I'm just waiting for the day he turns evil.....😈....and when Maan and Geet find out how they beat him at his own game...But first I want MSK to beat him black and blue for all his evil deeds.....coz the beating after the revelation about Dev after the engagement fiasco was disappointing to say the least.....So, CVs make Maan beat Dev into a pulp after he turns evil....😆😆

8) Daadimaa calling the resort to find about Dev was very Daadi-like...and the one-word conversation between the two was good....I loved SS in this scene....He genuinely looked pained....and Anjuji on the other side of the phone complemented him well with her expressions....I also like the Daadi-Dev milan scene coz for a change we had an emoting Dev in it...😆
😆
9) Dev and Geet encounter...Yeh tho Hona Hi tha....😆😆....Dev made a very ambiguous demand ....wherein he stated that let's just forget that we ever met and that will be good for you and bro....He never said that Don't tell Bro that I did him a favor.....It was Geet's interpretation of his words.....

And that was a smart move by Dev....It shows that he was counting on Geet hiding the truth from Maan....And he also know how Maan puts Truth and Honesty above all....So that is Dev's second move against Maan and Geet....The first being getting Daadi on his side with his emo talks....

I have to say I'm liking this calculative and silent Dev...who is more dangerous than NT who was just a loud-mouthed, in your face Vamp....He is a two-faced monster whose second face is not visible....A typical Jekyll and Hyde kind of scenario....And when the evil Dev shows his face everyone will be taken by surprise....except for Maan who knows that Dev will and always will be evil....I hope Geet too supports him in his belief.....

And Now my sincere request to the CVs....
Now that  you have your parallel track with Dev into the picture and also the introductions of some new characters like Kamya and maybe Pammi in the future...Please Please Please end AA track....We just can't stand them....Please CVs heed to this request of a tortured fan....Thank You

Edited by panchjun5 - 13 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Hawt Hawt Nanga MSK is back....... ☺️

Uphhh all that agression and Shiny ABS....😍

Dadi's  brains have scrambled as usual😕  .....Selective Amnesia...Conveniently blames NT for her Pota's deeds....😡

Dev still is keeping Geet on tenterhooks.😈.... 

Dev has sown his seeds of mistrust and confusion ....... smart approach.......to divide and conquer Maneet..

When will Dev Corleone make a demand Geet can't refuse......😭

Manishaa calling Arjun....... Crib Kumar..🤣🤣🤣

MSK a person who liked silence and didn't indulge much in talking , now misses his Geet's chatar patar so much...... he needles her to talk back......and he lubs her Gundagardi.......😆

Edited by kadydeep - 13 years ago