MG FF Innocence...LOST note@145 n Link to thread 2

.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
                                            My collection of ff's/ss's

When a man gains something he lost long ago at the cost of a relation based on half the truth and the other half looses it in the    same relationship...for one the relationship becomes a baggage  and the love becomes poison while for the other his quest to keep  the relation going becomes the ony goal of his life while his love    becomes an obsession...

INDEX

Chapter-1 The first time                     

Chapter-2 Running scared

Chapter-3 Ek hasina thi

Chapter-26 Betrayed                                

Edited by shelly_08 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goodgirl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hey guyz ye mera maneet ff hai ap sab read kar lijiye acha lage to thek hai comments dijiye ga warna only like kijiye ga ok  here is link
maneet ff pyar hojayega 
.Lilith. thumbnail
Let me tell u guyz this is my 1st attempt of an ff.....and my story is inspired 4m a lot of things,scenes,films and characters.my special thnx 2 kemaya & yeti whose attempt at exploring the grey shades of love have deeply inspired me....thats y i'm attempting my take on that territory...hope u like it
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
its interesting continueeeeeeee
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: shelly_08

INNOCENCE.....LOST

When a man gains something he lost long ago at the cost of a relation based on half the truth and the other half looses it in the same relationship.....for one the relationship becomes a baggage and the love becomes poison while for the other his quest to keep the relation going becomes the ony goal of his life while his love becomes an obsession......

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me guyz should i continue or not? coz i need ur support and lovely shovely comments 2 continue.

amazing title
lot of possibilities
waiting to recceive pm
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing title
lot of possibilities
add me ........... but i hope geet nd maan will stay togther........
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very interesting.. continue soon
.Lilith. thumbnail
ok guyz here is the story hope u like it.....

chapter 1-The first time

She walked down the wet streets of London,occasionally kicking the empty beer can which came out of nowhere.She wanted to cry,she wanted to scream but then she has now become a dead girl walking.She was hating the more-than-light drizzle which was only giving her painful memories of HIM.She thought to herself ''wow he can still affect me like this'' whereas she has actually decided that now she wont let anyone affect her,but then this is life where nothing happens according to your thinking.

PAST

It was raining cats and dogs in Mumbai...''typical Mumbaiyya weather''...geet thought but she dosen't care,she loves the rain but was still she was sheltering herself under that big black umbrella.
Maan was getting irritated,1st the tyre puncture on top of that this rain...urrgghhh....the poor driver knew very well how he hated rain,but anyway all these years of job at the Khurana's had only teached him that this maan singh khurana dude was a different specie altogether....BANG....he hit the car door showing his frustration while the driver was trying to change the tyre....that's when someone poked him on his shoulder  ''excuse me'' and he no more felt the rain.
Geet saw him from far off and seeing him banging his car door she thought that he may need this umbrella more than me so she marched up to him who was facing his back.Typical geet instead of asking him directly poked his shoulder and placed the umbrella on top of him shielding him of the rain.And thats when he saw her facing his back to the street light falling on her face.
He saw her,and did'nt hear a single word coming from her mouth not because of the sound of rain but because of the trance she put him into.He was mesmerized by her,her innocent face,her hazel eyes,full lips.....he just stared while she kept blabbering and then she went but not before handing over her umbrella to the driver who thought this girl must be mad whereas he was still under a spell-her spell as he watched her retreating form getting drenched in the rain while she is enjoying the feel of water on her face.
She saw him but his features were not prominent in her eyes as the light was behind him.She said in her usual manner ''hey dude u can take this umbrella as i don't need it and i can see someone is not that happy with the rain drops''....no reply,she swayed her fingers in front of him...''hey i'm just helping u no other intention''.The driver was scared hell,some random girl is talking to him like this calling him dude,god please help this poor soul.Thats when she got fed up with his prevailing silence and handed over the umbrella to the driver and went on the streets singing ''u can stay under my umbrella ela ela ae ae ae'' laughing to herself leaving behind a dazed maan.

PRESENT

A tear drop escaped her eyes remembering the night and probably cursing the day she met him.it was still drizzling thats when she got up from the bench she was sitting just then she felt two hands cover her waist.....a touch she knew very well....and then he whispered in her ear ''missing me sweetheart''? She froze eventually and then he spun her around to face her....''maan'' was all she managed to say before fainting in his arms.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Precap-'' I dont give the deceiver's a second chance''

love shreya
plzzzzzzzzzz comment guyz and do press the like button if u like it.

.Lilith. thumbnail
ok guyz sorry for the short update.will b a long one from next one promise.and yes i will create my pm list.plz tell me if u want to b pm'ed
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesomeeee continueeeee