Devil's Den Mere Paas MAA..N Hai & Veerji ke baal?

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
res
--

Brij's Favourite Set of Words:
-MAUTH-No One Can say it like Behzaad Does🤣🤣🤣
-Pagdi
-Purkhon ki Izzat
-Khaandaan
Lol he uses it in EVERY episode in every dialogue
🤣

Idhar hai Baarati Udhar hai Khooni-Loved how Gith ran with the bluetooth downstairs and kept on screaming MAAAN MAAAAANN..

Aaag Se MAUTH-Jus gave me shivers with DD and Behzaad's fab performance..I feel so sad tht this is actually reality so many gals are burnt like this..I have seen this happen to sumone in a village I was so disgusted..I made my parents file a case agaisnt tht horrible creature but sadly he is bailed😡Money talks nowadays😡🤢

Maan's Entry: Lol it was like as if he was just waiting there for Brij to swing his hand bak and then maan can feel the touch of brij after agess...and the intensity in his eyes Uff..I loved the hug man it was different and the two phases of Maan..on one side he is protective and on the other he is pissed at brij..

Maan Vs Brij: Ud ud ud Dabbang lol it was hilarious dhishoom dhishhomm ouch he was kicked where it hurts🤣it was hilarious the way Maan tore his vest its lyk as if Maan wanted to show "look my Brijjy shaved his hair off🤣🤣so he is no mard ka bacha back off all gals he is mine"and the the nail marks on brijy's chest uff..Brijy is gonna need a chumma from maan on every nail mark🤣

Geet's Declaration:Totally loved it..reminded of the indian movei lajja where every woman around da whole world is being abused raped killed and all of them are suffering and Mahima chaudary was one who stood against everyone then even rekha coz she stopped ppl from drowning a baby gal in da milk..loved Gith today.with all the dialogues the way she said here is the father of my kid.My Kurri I am proud of her⭐️👏

"Mere Paas MAAA..n hai aur Tumhaare Paas toh abhi Mard ke baal bhi nahi rahe"🤣🤣🤣

Daadi is Proud: I love that bit of how proud she is😃and she asked NE for a reason too..finally she is behaving like the mature one..😃

Precap: baby ain't going anywhere😃
@DD ⭐️👏you were the Star for me⭐️👏..Absouletely Amazing Deliverance of dialogues and expressions👏🤗

@Behzaad You were Fanatstic too..I am so sad You are leavingAb mere Brimaan ke Liye Armaan ka Kya hoga😭

@Dhillon jhappis🤗 for the Awsome dialogues for Geet👏👏
Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
DISCLAIMER
The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT!  Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz....Cool to de Core!   

- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES

1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away!  We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its glory😃

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs!  Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not!  So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop!  Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post.  Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day.  

9. There is Devilsden A/C.  Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner 

DEVIL'S PLEDGE 

All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD" 
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures" 

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER 

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT

Previous DENS with THEMES

Introduction on the SHOW's THEME
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1566472

Dadi 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1568732

MSK
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1569633

Dev
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1571442

Dialogues
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1572317

Brij and Yash
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1573564

Sameera
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574594

Arjun
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1575672

Marketing
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1576750

Geet
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1577842

Symbolism
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1578747

BABY
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1580084

Naintara

Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Reserved

BRIMAAN FIGHT!😃🥳😎 Cant miss it for ANYTHING!

and I thought that BriMaan fight gonna be the highlight of tonight's episode..but no... Geet's dailogues takes the cake...👍🏼

Fight Sequence

It was good. But still HP fight was the best!😃

highlight

Geet's dailogues!👍🏼 Way to go girl!😊 kya bolti hai! This is today's woman.😃
Well, Geet's dailogue about DARAAR has left me pondering🤔

Daraar = Sam👍🏼
Daraar = baby abortion👎🏼😡

CVs. do not even dare to think about baby abortion. 😡

NE scene
Err...Arjun are you really gonna kiss that THING🤢😆  Good luck!😊
Waise, I am liking how he is calculative, smart. 😊 He is playing his cards well. 👍🏼

Overall, nice episode😊 I wish we could get back HP wala Maan (in terms of looks)😊 Present Maan looked quite frail during the fight sequence. 😊
Edited by palluluvsmaan - 13 years ago
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res~

For all those who did not trust moi to it..including my
Geeetaaaywho thot of Arjun coming to her rescue.. The MAAN is here!!
nBRIMAAN fight it ill b!!! 🥳HAAN!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

edit 1. : Manooooo teri itni jurrath ki mere aur mere patni e beech mein aaye😡.. Brij ke baad toh aaj teri baari hai!!!😡 HAAN!!🤣
🤣🤣🤣

- MSK!!
🤣

i was definitely happy with wht moi did! n how My Geeetaaay stud up for herself!! until the NE files creeped in.. which i beared to sit thru.. but tis was the limit!!!

W*H !!!! if a normal human is pulled here n there.. almost suffocated to death.. n thn thrown harshly over a mantle he/she is definitely gonna faint , there mayb various reasons -
simple fatigue, hypoglycemia, vagal attacks,... Now since here it was a pregnant lady whose body has double energy expenditures (for mother herself and the baby) fatigue n such episodes following so much is quite natural. ow does tat make it necessary for an abortion?? its is definitely not an indication for abortion under the MTP act unless the baby directly harms the mother! Here all tat is harming the mother is her Social environment.. n now tat it has been rectified W*H do we need an abortion?? CVs darn it i am speaking to u.. i need answers!!! 😡
Resssssssss** 
🤣 !! Moi Phinallly on 1st page 🤣 !! hahhahaha reserving afta ages 🤣 !!! 
guess guess guess why 🤣 ! BRiMaaan Fight 🤣 
Cant wait for the epi 🤣
Edited *** 
Res dont be jealous *HAAN* 🤣 !!! this is All BriMaan's Fault Haaan 🤣 !! 
*Edit 2: Dhamakedaar Precap !!! 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCaOZfevYjk&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE] !!! 
Uffff Now Cant Wait !!! hahahahhahahahhaha Dnt We all Wish to Gift bluetooth Service to our Lubers 🤣 !! 
Technology ne Kya taraki Ki Hai 🤣 !! these days Bluetooth even smell the krosien 🤣 !!! 
Munda Tussi Gr8 ho 🤣 ! buh too Bad Wid Brij ur jst a NOBODY phor me 🤣 
--
hahahha Yet to Watch the Epi ! buh Frm tannu's Update ! geet-to-Brij Mere Pass Maan Hai Aur Tere Pass 🤣 !! geeet putttin saltGhee on Brij's wound 🤣 !!! Maar Dal Brij Mar Dal isko 🤣 ! tere aur Tere Pyaaar MAAAN ke Beech Arahi Hai 😡 🤣 !! 
BriMaan Phoreva HAAN ! n GeeKy Phoreva 🤣 

--
Phinal Edit !! 
n Brij is Back Wid his Kandan ki izzat 🥱hmmmmm jst Wannna ask Boy do u even know what Izaaat MeansToo much Of Brij Masti ! buh on serious note !! does people Like Brij Actually exist 😡 !! who thinks their purko ki izzaat is by Killllin their Gurls😡 Aren't Gurls Human 😡 !!! 

Kay Great Start of Epi !! man ! I couldn't Imagine any1 else Playin Brijs Character as good As Behzaaad !!!👏this guy is Awesome !!! 
& GITHHHHHHHHHHH !! instead of Shoutin !! Jst Kick him ....  u knw where 😉 ! 🤣 !! ache Acho Ka Bolti Band Ho jati hai 🤣 
Argh on Serious Note !! Does This Guy got a Heart 😕 !!! no1 even treats Their dogs like this 😡 !! n this is HIS SISTER 😡 !! how can he strangle her here & there😡 Cant Believe Such People Still exist ! 😡 !! 
this Pagdi Tawk n Izzat tawk is Makin me Sick🤢we r lucky we live in a high Status !! where in middle class i mean in village ! gurls Still go through wah Geet Always Get Saved !!! not every gurl has a 'MAan' in there life !! such family exist too 😡 !! 

n BANG On 🤣 ! for ALL who were jumpin y-day for the Vivaah Track 🤣 !! Maan Singh Khurana Ke Hote Huwe Geet Handa a.k.a Hone Wali Mrs Khurana ko Kuch bhi nahin ho sakta 😉 !! 
OMG Loved this Maneeet Hug ☺️Maan's Anger was shown for Brij n Love For Geet😳
Maan vs Brij .... Was waitin for ages 🤣 !! buh BANG On Geet's Dailogue jst killed it 👏Maan she is a Star⭐️ she Said it all 👏 ! this is 21st century ! where gurls r always a step ahead the guys !!! if a guy is Allowed to Marry more thn 1 time ! thn Why not a gurl !!! whn her 1st Shadi was not even a Shadi ! buh CRIME !!! a crime ! where her so called family was equally rong too 😡 !! buh Geet just proved it !! tht she is 1 strong woman 👏 !! No Geet Not onli u whos Proud !! buh we r Proud too !! 👏 !!! 

hahahhahah the BEST Dailogue 🤣 GEET to BRIJ : Mere Pass Maan haii tere Pass Kya hai 🤣 !! 
OMG OMG ! OMG !! Loved it When she said BRIJ HANDA Ab Woh Din Gaye !! Ab Kisi Ke Bhi Samne Nahin juke Gi 👏 Loved it !!! Geet is a star man👏
Brij's Face was Must Watch When Geet was sayin all this 🤣 

Hmmm CV's Never Fail to Ruin an Awesome Epi by gettin NE&Ur-Jun in it 😡 !! hail YOUTUBE so forwarded their Scenes🥱

Precap : CV's is it like a MUST to give us a shock afta every lesson😡

@ALL : Do not jump now afta the Promo Like evry1 did y-day ! cuz we knw nufin will happen to the baby 😉 !! 
Cuz If sumfin happens to Baby Singh Khurana !! thn No one will watch this show !! 
Cuz im tawkin abt ma Self im watchin this un-logical show since startin jst for this baby ! n if anyfin happns to this baby thn CV's should say BYE BYE to this Show& the Audience🥱 !! 
CV's the Baby is the onli reason u gettin TRP ! n if no Baby, No audience ! NO TRP's !! 

Overall : dhamakedar epi 😉 !! 8 out of 10 !! minus 2 for AA 🥱

Edited by -Cwezy_Manoola- - 13 years ago
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hey everyone!
Today I was reminded of each and every reason why I watch this show and love it too.

(hawaa mein matt udhna haan!)

It was a brilliant episode- no, Im not looking at the technical aesthetic aspect today at all..

the emotional value of it- touched me.

The passion, the jazba,the love, the pride, the confidence-
This is the same girl who hid behind her uncle/father and chhup chhup ke saw maan; the same girl who maan had said couldn't speak even a sentence properly-

The same girl who was almost killed, saved, and then got justice for her friend.

The same girl who came and built her own life- to support the one growing inside her.

The one who did not fit in any mould..but created her own standard...

the one who refused to let ANYONE judge her and thus became parayi.

THAT girl- who has grown all these months, nurtured with LOVE and CONCERN and FAITH and HONESTY- that power of creativity...today asserted herself on behalf of Creation.

I am proud that I'm a mother.
I'm proud that I created
I have not done anything wrong
I have nothing to hide...it is the most beautiful process- this giving of life.

could there be a better closure to this?
I don't know?

But what they did was pretty great!

Bringing in all themes together- Geet today made her position clear- without defending herself

DD outdid herself today- every scene- today was DD

GC was AWESOME in the BRIMAAN scene.. i saw the anger..the intense passionate hatred for brij for even trying to imply anything about Geet

"charitraheen" for Geet is something her Maan cannot BEAR

This is the best fight after DDLJ SRK climax lashing out scene
That is how much it touched me.
😳( DDLJ being my fave movie)

mere paas MAAN hai!!
Yes-with that love- with that strength and drive ..she got inspiration to grow..he was there when she stumbled and jarred her..taunted her...loved her so much that she stood upright with double strength and walked again.

I loved that they help hands all through...emphasizes on HUM but also GEET and her journey..

Isn't this what the show is about?
Geet and her journey...with Maan by her side?

Brilliantly done!

BRIMAAN fight- Check

As I have mentioned..I was jumping up and down and shouting.."kill him maan"..as MSK was beating Brij to a pulp.

I think Gc, and Behzaad ROCKED this scene!👏

I have talked about msk not accepting that MAN calling HIS GEET "charitraheen"...for him- she is pavitra
😳

Barry- Simple eloquent dialogues..MUAAAH meri jaan!! aaaj MAneet ke dialogues achhe but Arjun ko Shayar bana diya?

Mr Casanova Arjun- loved the last tune..the psycho tune,lets call it..rather than the Parseltongue

HAHA- u think ur gonna get more out of this scene from me?
no thank you...i don't know nor do I want to..what the hissing couple feel like doing..shaadi or CON😆

I loved Geet's scream to maan- the presence of mind and thank fully MSK hearing..

The entire sequence of BRIJ strangling geet
DD- BRILLIANT!!

MR Kanjoos singh Khurana- ek lakh kyun dega kisi ko😲
Because he can do anything for his GITH😆

Manisha -muaaah my dahling!

The almost burn scene- after which there was a symbolic burning away of Brij's jhootha ghamand rather than the "agni pariksha" of Geet was AWESOME

Burning is used to purify...and we know about Sita's "agni pariksha" too...MSK has called Geet "pavitra" and their rishta too

Geet today burnt..and put to stake the HYPOCRICY of a patriarchal society that in the name of their 'honor' and maintenance of power breaks the spirit of every woman...every girl...so that they are unable to choose and live their life..they repress the life-force and THAT Geet rebelled against..

But seriously..coming back to THE scene
She CHOSE her own life-partner..her CHOICE..she broke out..out of that label..out of that container in which her spirit was locked...she broke out and we see where she is..

a woman who has the strength to take responsibility of her actions and be proud of the decisions she has taken👏⭐️

Am I missing anything today?
well- I loved the episode
masterpiece!

PRecap-
yeah yeah..I know i know...
Okay- so this is done for no-con?

MSK needs to choose baby again of course...but is the choice really his?
If Geet is conscious- she needs to make the decision...she is weak I guess...
Which is why msk might hide it from her and she'd come to know later...

But really- i can't judge a book by the cover...nor an episode by the precap..so I'm going to wait and see..

Arjun has a plan to stop the wedding right?
What is it?
😳

Remember he's still there..even if 1 is gone..Arjun seems like someone who is confident...he has a plan-to enter good books plus marriage delay...

Anyway- this is being brought up again and again because-uh...everyone wanted baby to be highlighted na- ab lo😆

HE's definitely manipulating...but will he get trapped in the greatest manipulator of all- LOVE for an innocent gal?
OR....will his need to avenge overcome his love for Anwesha?

Annie is soo getting into the trap..but is it all an act?
he feels something down there.. in his heart for her...kab tak chup rahenge woh jazbaat?

Kya jeetega yeh naya ehsaas?😆😈

Kya mr Baazigar kuchh aur bhi hain?😲

Geet said no one can become a "daraar" between MSK-Geet...
What if Arjun wants to create that "daraar"...will he ever succeed?

MArriage is coming..but marriage ke baad?😆
I think that's enough questions to show my train of thought..

I think Arjun manipulated doc to create possibility of 'daraar', side mein annie ko karega apne pyaar mein bekaraar...but but..kya hogi pyaar ki jeet and behen ki haar?😆

Precap aa gaya...lets discuss the brilliance of today's episode...why without knowing the before after and about the precap faaltu mein sab BP high kar rahe ho?

Watch the episode..discuss the awesome dialogues..
remember how we got this..remember?
the journey...the reason..the slights and the lashes...remember the hypocricy, remember all of that...and see the dialogues today...to each and every lash-she answered with a word..a firm utterance that blew me away..
the lucidity and clarity of the dialogues given to geet...was brilliant

That's all..enough gungaan..haha..
Great job to the team..

Love to all!

Edited by geet.a - 13 years ago
MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Today's episode is the most well rounded episode we have we seen in a while. It was well executed with brilliant acting and dialogue. The original social message that was the backbone of GHSP was brought back into limelight. The bitter subject of honor killings and a girl's journey in a world defined by patriarchy had its much needed time at center stage with Geet speaking for each and every girl, who suffered a similar plight. They might not have a Maan Singh Khurana by their side, but today Geet gave them hope. Hope, that they too can live life on their own terms and they destiny is nothing more than what you decide to make for yourself.    

The episode began with Maan and Geet in subsequent frames. Brilliant portrayal of the contrasts: Maan with happiness and his future and Geet still fighting the demons of her past. Maan is happy while oblivious to the fact that someone is trying to snatch that happiness away unbeknownst to him. The Lighthearted scene that followed was very much welcomed. Loved the way Pinky called Maan Jijaji, and his surprise at her actions and the warm smile made it real. Brij is still preaching his family izzat and thinks that he finally has Geet cornered  and that the one that once got away has no way out this time around. However, he is proven wrong once again as the Maan comes to the rescue in the nick of time. Although I don't condone violence, watching Maan beat the living daylights out of Brij was pleasing. Geet standing up for herself was brilliant. Maan took a back seat as it was her battle to fight and she had to do it on her own while still holding on to her hand and giving her strength. Geet has to be the most courageous heroine to ever exist on the small screen, certainly on Indian television. BG score, loved the music during Geet's monologue especially the piece from the Dargah thread scene. 

DD and GC were excellent in their acting. Drashti however, stole the show today. 👏👏👏Edited by MarshP - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
High voltage drama expected today!  Ready for Brimaan fight, let the action began!

So for sure Maan saves her per the precap!  No matter he will always save her from others!  His actions and past may come to hurt her, but he will not anyone else hurt his Geeth!  Just remember he is her savior in life!

What strong dialogues from Geet about being a woman and how they always mistreated in life!  Just brings tears to my eyes!😭

Drashti Dhami is one fabulous artist, she is why I watch Geeth!
Hats off to you for ur brilliant acting today!!!

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!

Geet shocked at seeing her brother, again he tries to kill her, but no success
Geet hits and runs while grabbing blue tooth!
Technology these days, its it great!

Again, Maan saving her life with his bright idea!
😆
She screams Maan and he hears her!

Baraat coming all in the mood to have fun and celebrate, but in telly world its like this
celebrations=disaster!

😆

As I see it, disaster won't last long! Oh we still have Arjun
again, nothing will happen!  He can try all he wants!

Dulha arriving on horse and dadi doing tilak and aarti was beautiful, but Maan's tilak
was too big for his head!

Brij, what can I say about him, always in the mood to fight!  Maan's anger was justified, Geet is his life and air he breathes, so anyone doing any harm to
her will have to go thru him!
 Let's it rumble!
Maan beating the crap out of Brij, well the fight
was one sided only, I wonder why Brij didn't fight back!

😆

Highlight of the day for me!

Loved Geets dialogue, a bond that no one can break! 

Maan and Geet!

Such an important dialogue, no matter who and what, nothing can come between them! 

This sets the future story line!

If Sam is coming nothing can happen!  Oh I so love it!

Love the way she stood on Maan's left side and held his hand, how symbolic is that!
Even Maan was shocked at what she said today and as a woman
she was so right, why do we have to always look
bad in society, why are men allowed to do
such things and woman are not!

I kinda knew baby scene would be coming from looking at the way Brij pushed her! 
Also, it will be a closure to Maan's promise that  Geet had him make!!
Again, why do we have to worry about precaps, its just to lure
us back for the next show! 
I never pay attention to that!

Baby will be saved, so no worries arre we have mandap on the sets na, so shaadi hoga...haan hoga!

Creatives, we know u trying to get ur show back to number
one position, but using baby wala trick!

Why use bechara Super power khurana baby all the time!!!

Think again! 

Don't do this, playing with audience sentiments if not good and
nothing will save ur show, not even
GC's blog for love!!!

Edited by 49erFan - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

For me today's Episode actually depicted the whole essense of the show and that is... why Geet actually hui Sabse Parayi and became Maan ki Geet😳😳...Those 5 mins where Geet pours her heart out in front of all, marks the end of  Geet Handa's journey and begins her new journey as the confident independent lovable and responsible wife and women whose name is Mrs Geet Maan Singh Khurana👍🏼...Today Geet got her justice in the true sense by exposing the real hypocratic minds of the society and proving to one and all that she is still the women with substance👍🏼...

The starting scene itself gave the viewers a real scare thanks to some terrific performances by DD and Behzaad⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️;Now why I keep chanting the same jaap that Geet is different from other female leads is because of her sharp intelligent skills which she keeps using time to time like in this particular scene where she quickly used her presense of mind and picked up the bluetooth from the floor and then started running👍🏼;..

Liked the Baraati welcome scene and Pinky's new relatinoship with MSK...Jija and Saali🤣🤣🤣🤣;It was a cute moment between the ladki and ladkewalas😳;But hats off to MSK's stalker skills..the moment he hears Geet's shout on the bluetooth ,he just sprints inside the house to save his Mishti😳...Aaahhh finally I m happy to see a male lead who has shown extreme love,care,confidence,passion and possessiveness for his ladylove without any inhibitions or fear  at each and every moments of his life👏👏👏;Loved the way MSK just wanted to rip off Brij's clothes and almost beat the hell out of him seeing his Geet in pain👏😳;The moment Brij calls Geet charitraheen,look at MSK's extreme violent reaction👏...if those four cartoons would not hv gotten hold of MSK😆,then I m sure he was all set to murder Brij and then do chakki pissing in jail instead of SR🤣;Even thought the fight between MSK and Brij was a 60s style filmy dhishoom dhishoom fight😆 but I enjoyed the madness with which MSK went on hitting Brij😍;The fire and anger in his eyes when he grabs Brij's hand there with full raging anger was awesome👏👏;GC once again here proved that his eyes speaks volumes...

I loved the Maaneet hug today..it was filled with full intensity👍🏼

After the fight,DD stole the show for the rest of the episode..in short it was nothing less than an award winning performance coming from her👏👏😳;Its the confidence with which she delivers those dialogues with perfect voice modulation and control over her emotional expressions,which makes her acting look flawless today👏👏;And once again I m proud to say that Geet in recent times is THE best female lead I hv come across in my own 12 yrs of serial experience👍🏼;Loved the way she confronts Brij today and raises the question of why men can marry twice and women cannot do the same when we all reside in one society;Unfortunately in India still this issue is raised everywhere;Even today a widow or a girl who is abandoned by her husband faces problem in this country for her survival and in real life,unfortunately these girls will not get someone like MSK😔;And thats why every dialogue coming out from Geet's mouth looked apt to me today👍🏼...Especially when she tells Brij that today she is independent to live her own life like a free bird..she is independent to choose her lifepartner and live her dreams again because she has been given this right to live and fight for justice by MSK...I completely agree with her POV here...Yes we need to accept this fact that if there was no MSK,then Geet and her baby would hv never survived those talwaars of HP and neither we would hv seen this new confident avataar of Geet😊;Its MSK who actually influenced Geet's thoughts and made her come out of her shell and face the world with courage and determination;Right from HP days,whenever Geet was afraid to face the world whether its the Brij issue or the saree fiasco in Delhi,it was always MSK who played the reverse psychology game on her,to make sure she doesn't give up but fight for justice and thats one reason we see along with love and passion,Geet also somewhere worships MSK like her Rab...;So here when she confesses in front of everyone that "She has been given the right to live by MSK"...I don't find this sentence OTT at all because its coming from Geet's mouth who still treats her man like a God 😊;Today she is standing on her own feet and its her achievement..no doubt..but she still loves to believe that she is incomplete without her man and same goes for MSK as well since he himself confessed that he too is incomplete without her😳

I remember during the separation episode,Geet humiliated MSK in front of entire office staff and media and today I can say that loop is fully closed because she not only appreciates MSK's importance in her life but even officially declares in front of all that MSK is the father of her child⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️;Loved the way she firmly holds MSK's hands and declares it in front of all👍🏼;Also here loved the way Dadi was appreciating each and every dialogue spoken by Geet👍🏼;Its a rare sight to see in-laws standing in support of their daughter-in-law especially when the same family's son was once involved with her😊...

Why I say Geet is different from the rest  of the cry-babies of TV...because she is not standing in a corner like a doormat...but instead comes and faces the world...raises valid questions for which noone has any answer....Look at her confidence when she says "Just because someone earlier have screwed my life..doesn't mean I cannot marry again...why not...if I get a man like MSK...I will live my dreams again..I hv every right to b happy and get married again...I m proud to say that I will give birth to a child and become a mother and I hv also got a perfect,lovable,caring and responsible father for my child who is standing besides me...and thats my man MSK"👍🏼...Just name one serial where the female lead can actually give such a bold and practical statement in front of so many people without any inhibitions or tears ??...Thats why Geet is different and thats why even after so much complaints,cribbing and bloopers ,we r still sticking to this show😃...

Geet fainting later does make sense because it normally happens once u r out of that motion and due to over exhaustion,later one does faint🤔;But no worries baby is safe😃...Even if Doctor gives a choice...MSK will not break his Geet's promise😳...Why ?because he has faith in Babaji now ;So he will make sure both Geet and Baby r safe even if it means compromising his own pleasure post-marriage🤔...

Coming to Arjun-Annie scene near the pool-side,...Is Arjun hoping to make Annie pregnent kya ??🤓🤣;Mayb  on one hand we will hv Maaneet marriage and on other hand we will hv Arjun-Annie CON🤢😆;If CVs r doing this nonsense,then one request ,plss don't show their CON but just put the lights off and we will understand everything🤣🤣;On a more serious note ,it seems he will b using Annie against her own family now...how is the question😈

Now coming to the most controvertial precap😆😆...When you'll watch the epi..watch it with brain and not with your heart because precap will mislead most of the time 😃 ...Why I m saying this is because in today's episode Dadi thanked Arjun for calling the doctor...Who is Arjun...one who wants to take revenge on Geet and Maan....So He could hv manipulated the doctor😈...why he did it...so that marriage can b stopped ...how can it b stopped ?...if MSK goes ahead and gives his consent for abortion...will MSK do that ?...Answer is No...why ? because of his promise to Geet ?So Arjun's plan to stop marriage via baby factor fails here ....but Doctor can still say No Consummation till the delivery which can b Arjun's back-up plan...so Arjun's plan partially succeeds here....But again knowing MSK and Geet,how long can Arjun fool them😛😃...

Why I m predicting this ?See the star one's new banner of Arjun's revenge on Geet and u will get the whole story😛..but we know who wins in the end...so why take tension😃

My Episode Rating:9/10...Loved the episode today mainly because of the way ,Geet finally delivers justice to all those girls who r watching her on TV today and who r also victims of this same honour killing....they might not hv MSK in their lives,but today Geet's words gives them the hope to live and dream again😊...

Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Reserve........