minus last part 🥱

and i think this baby thing they r setting the drama during delivery 🤔 may be

over all i enjoyed it

GC , DD, BK 👍🏼

missed Dev babu so much today 😆
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Tanu, Swan...Its really becoming irritating....Geet ko Maaro...Baby ko Maaro..........Geet ko Maaro...Baby ko Maaro..........Geet ko Maaro...Baby ko Maaro..........Geet ko Maaro...Baby ko Maaro..........Geet ko Maaro...Baby ko Maaro..........Geet ko Maaro...Baby ko Maaro..........Geet ko Maaro...Baby ko Maaro..........Geet ko Maaro...Baby ko Maaro..........Geet ko Maaro...Baby ko Maaro..........Geet ko Maaro...Baby ko Maaro..........Geet ko Maaro...Baby ko Maaro..........Geet ko Maaro...Baby ko Maaro..........Geet ko Maaro...Baby ko Maaro..........Geet ko Maaro...Baby ko Maaro..........Geet ko Maaro...Baby ko Maaro......🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
When you'll watch the epi..watch it with brain and not with your heart..
Dadi thanked Arjun for calling the doctor...Who is Arjun...one who wants to take revenge on Geet and Maan....He manipulated the doctor...why he did it...so that marriage can b stopped ...how can it b stopped ?...if MSK goes ahead and gives his consent for abortion...will MSK do that ?...Answer is No...why ?because of his promise to Geet ?So Arjun's plan fails here ....but Doctor can still say No con...so Arjun's plan partially succeeds here....
Why I m saying this ?See the star one's new banner and u will get the whole story
😃😃😃😃
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
For a moment forget about the precap, and recall the good about today's episode. Me waiting to see DD's acting. 😊
Edited by an12345678 - 13 years ago
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Patel- name it....Mere Paas MAA....N hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Baby has become a tool and means ...or probably reduced to a mere prop ...dont make a joke out of a life ...even if its fictional ......for the sake of cinematic liberty
Edited by rdfan - 13 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I can only accept the doctor scene if she goes on to say that if they abort the child that Geet will be safe and Maan says that that cannot be an option because Geet will not survive if she knew the foetus was aborted. So the doctor then said that there is one other way to save her and that is abstain from physical relationship till the birth of the baby. So Maan chooses the second option, that is the baby over both Geet and his happiness. This way they can satisfy the MMM's reservations over actual con of a pregnant woman with another man and also give some intimate moments between Maaneet as Maan will keep Geet happy in all other respects without actually doing the act.
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
it is inhuman and cruel to dangle this baby card in our face in the name of twist and turn at every possible scenario..........either you do away with hte baby or stop mocking its existence...........enough is enough .............i am tired of this maa yaa baccha play..........is it not enough that you have mocked pregnancy enough in the name of trps..........aarrgghhh.......
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes Jyo bang on marriage but no CON thats what is going to happen but u missed another thing
Arjun NES is happening and i think NES will unknowingly help arjun.. see daadis words on how she does not care for her bhabhi.🤢
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Jo, yah baby aint goin anywhere! MSK is there and til he is there nothing gonna happen and rightfully said, who is Arjun to bring doc, he has paid her!