Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

Ekta....!   πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— 

good morning.... πŸ˜ƒ    kaise ho....

Sanam πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Aaj bhi ghar par hoon... A lil better than yesterday πŸ˜ƒ
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
that's good... rest karo....!  

kya hua tests ka....??   what did the docs say...??
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tests karvane jaana hai, he said if I don't feel better in 3 days tab X-ray n other stuff karega... I shld go tmrow technically, but I m planning to get back to work...so will get those tests done on saturday πŸ˜ƒ
Veritas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Ekta πŸ€— good tht you re feeling better..
Sanam!!πŸ€—..yep tht was me with Flayvia...we had so much fun then😊..
How ae you g
 uys doing otherwise..
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Ekta.... tum bhi naa... you're like my mom-in-law.... she dreads going to the doctor and keeps putting if off... abhi un ka operation hua tha recently because her ovary got displaced...!      infection bhi ho gaya tha... but thankfully, all is well now...

chale jaao... tum ko khaa thodi le ga....!  πŸ˜†

i know i hate getting tests done too... but it's important naa... do you get your physicals done yearly or no...???  karaaya karo.... very important...!!

Smita... πŸ€—   i'm well.. see, mujhe abhi bhi yaad hai... πŸ˜ƒ   i'm glad i stumbled on to that forum... had a lot of fun... πŸ˜†
Edited by Nuktaacheen - 13 years ago
axeion thumbnail
Smita...πŸ€— That was temporarily feeling well.... Now that I am out of my my bed, the devil is back 😑 

Sanam, nahi I never go see a doc when my mom is not arnd. This was the 2nd time I visited a doc in my 3.5yrs stay in US [:S] First time was when I slit my palm while cutting veggies and had to get a stitch That was in Aug 2007, uske baad I haven't been to a doc. My mom gets my medical done when I visit home, yahaan nahi karvaya... I am too lazy to go myself. And don't talk abt ovaries, that reminds me I need to call up my gynaec again 😭

@IJSMB... I visited that forum for two days and left bcoz te show was already mid-way... Now I feel sad, I shld have stayed... U guys seem to have had so much fun there...
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
darn it, my like button ration has run out... baad mein check karon gi....!  😑

arey, you should have stayed... i joined, i think near the end.... i read up some threads... so hilarious... it was a lot of fun... πŸ˜ƒ  

arey tum bhi naa... jaao aur tests karaao... you should never put off these things...  health issues ke baare mein deri nahin karni chahiye....  i need to get new glasses... so have to find a good eye doctor... i don't get physicals every year, but every two years, i go... or if i am having any issues, usually hubby ji takes care of that... 😳  
axeion thumbnail
Nahi... I thought of staying, but I had just started working... And I was active on Perfect Bride forum... So I decided to skip IJSMB and BB3 too 😳

Hmm.... I'll go n see the doc, but I just don't like going alone I'll go when I visit my cousin or when my mom is here....BTW, I forgot to tell, my mom's planning a trip in summer. Nanaji is coming arnd April or May, so Mumma might also come with him. I don't know if I should be happy or sad abt it πŸ˜•
Nuktaacheen thumbnail

Originally posted by: axeion

Nahi... I thought of staying, but I had just started working... And I was active on Perfect Bride forum... So I decided to skip IJSMB and BB3 too 😳

Hmm.... I'll go n see the doc, but I just don't like going alone I'll go when I visit my cousin or when my mom is here....BTW, I forgot to tell, my mom's planning a trip in summer. Nanaji is coming arnd April or May, so Mumma might also come with him. I don't know if I should be happy or sad abt it πŸ˜•

Ekta... that is so great...

arey, sad kyon...?   because then you'll actually have to take care of yourself...!   πŸ˜›   tum bhi naa... πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

oh achaa... yeah, work keeps you busy... i wasn't even active when i was working, but then again, my work hours never allowed me to.... and then i was living in toronto at that time... so i was always busy with family....!   πŸ˜ƒ

take a friend... or take something with you... i know the waiting time can be annoying sometimes... but think of it as something that has to be done... kya faaida delay karne ka... karna to hai hi naa, then better get it done....!  πŸ€—πŸ€—