Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Ufff even u guys changed ur profile names...Am I only one who din't do anything like that ðŸ˜• Mujhe bhi naya naam chahiye....

I don't Smita, I'll put something though.... Let me think :D

Sanam, Karate Kid nahi dekhi maine... I need to watch it. 
axeion thumbnail
I love KBC... My fave show. I remember when it came initially, me n bro used to sit there and try to answer everything before the contestants.... We used to get rewarded by dad if we out-beat each other 😃 Fun days...
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: axeion

Ufff even u guys changed ur profile names...Am I only one who din't do anything like that ðŸ˜• Mujhe bhi naya naam chahiye....

I don't Smita, I'll put something though.... Let me think :D

Sanam, Karate Kid nahi dekhi maine... I need to watch it. 

arey, abhi abhi i clicked like, and it worked, but ab nahin kar raha... kanjoos IF waale... ration card ka system use ho raha hai yahan pe...!  

aaj dekhon gi, then i'll tell how it is... but it has jackie chan, so i'm guessing it'll be good... he has fun movies... and the reviews were good... 😃   plus, i wanna see will smith's son too....!   😆
axeion thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

arey, abhi abhi i clicked like, and it worked, but ab nahin kar raha... kanjoos IF waale... ration card ka system use ho raha hai yahan pe...!  

aaj dekhon gi, then i'll tell how it is... but it has jackie chan, so i'm guessing it'll be good... he has fun movies... and the reviews were good... 😃   plus, i wanna see will smith's son too....!   😆

IF mein bhi BB ka bhoot ghus gaya.. Rationing shuru kar di ðŸ˜†

Ya do let me know if It's good... I might get the DVD too ðŸ˜³ Are u watching any other movie?
Nuktaacheen thumbnail

IF mein bhi BB ka bhoot ghus gaya.. Rationing shuru kar di ðŸ˜†

Ya do let me know if It's good... I might get the DVD too ðŸ˜³ Are u watching any other movie?

😆😆   arey nahin, filhaal to nahin... kal TV pe wo aa rahi thi... The Game Plan... it's a fun watch... it has the rock in it... you know that guy, dwayne johnson (i think that's his name).... and i think 2 days ago, i saw open season... it's animated... jo aata hai, wo dekh letay hain... warna, kabhi mood hua then i get something from the red box... it's cheap to get it from there... 😳😆   waise, i put holds in the library too, lekin there are like 500 or even 600 holds on certain dvds, specially the ones that are new...!  😆😆😆   kabhi jaldi bhi aa jaati hai by fluke...!   😃

i wanna watch some other movies too.... jaaon gi to list dekhon gi... i wanted to see chronicles of narnia on theatre... but we never went... dad wasn't too enthusiastic about going and i didn't want him to get bored or stay alone... we did bbq though... it was quite fun... 😃
axeion thumbnail
Sanam.... I love The Rock 😳  I saw him once when he was in KY for a WWE match 😃 

I usually get them from Netflix, but I prefer watching online streaming 😃 It's so much easy to carry my laptop with me, than sitting at one place all the time 😛 

Arre I haven't seen Chronicles of Narnia either, me n roomie went, but she wanted to watch The Tourist... and not some bacchon ki movie 😡
Nuktaacheen thumbnail

Sanam.... I love The Rock 😳  I saw him once when he was in KY for a WWE match 😃 

I usually get them from Netflix, but I prefer watching online streaming 😃 It's so much easy to carry my laptop with me, than sitting at one place all the time 😛 

Arre I haven't seen Chronicles of Narnia either, me n roomie went, but she wanted to watch The Tourist... and not some bacchon ki movie 😡

lol... bachon ki movie.... 😆😆😆   but the trailor looks so good naa... i might watch it online too...!   will get hubby ji to connect his laptop to the tv...!   my kitchen, living area, and dining area are sort of interconnected... so i'm never usually sitting in one place... it's more of a habit now... i'm always home as it is... kahan jaana hota hai zyaada yahan pe...!  

netflix ka main ne pata nahin kiya abhi... but usually humaara koi fix nahin hai, and i don't want something with a monthly fee... mostly, tv pe hi aa jaati hain movies of my choice... red box is easier for me... yahin paas mein hi walmart hai naa... so i get it from there...!  

did you see him...?   i love watching his movies... he's so good... Rundown by far is my favourite...  not a fan of wrestling waghaira... Embarrassed  that is for hubby ji, but us pe bhi mera strict control hai...!   😆😆   i don't want the kids to start liking such a sport... too much violance...!!   Embarrassed
axeion thumbnail
lol... Me n Bro used to watch wrestling always... We had our faves too, and as always we always liked the opp/rivals 😛 And hum log toh itna influenced that we even used to play wrestling at home, when mom dad used to be out... 

Arre, I am watching Aap ki Adalat for Mohd. Azharuddin... He's so funny 😆
RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

oh ye waala hai... i'm definitely going to watch this... srk is always a pleasure to watch on screen... 😳😃

kis channel se aaye ga...??   when is it starting...??

woww... the ad looks soo good... and looks like a fun show....!   haven't seen the american version so i think it'll be more fun to watch.... warna, i'm constantly comparing with the others... 😆😆

thanks Ekta for the link... srk ki dialogue delivery is so good.... 😃  

I'm gonna watch too, hopefully with an SRK black out activated on the screen, you know so that I never see him or hear him ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜›
Nuktaacheen thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainbowWarrior

I'm gonna watch too, hopefully with an SRK black out activated on the screen, you know so that I never see him or hear him ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜›

😆😆   koi baat nahin.... main hoon naa dekhne ke liye....!   😉😛😆😆

but looks like a fun show...!   😃

hope your new year was good, and the holidays....!   🤗