Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Its the desi version of total wipeout... SRK is hosting, while contestant list is funny 🤣 Abhi forum nahi khula...yeh dekho promo 😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps4O_Ayc3oE[/YOUTUBE] Edited by axeion - 13 years ago
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh ye waala hai... i'm definitely going to watch this... srk is always a pleasure to watch on screen... 😳😃

kis channel se aaye ga...??   when is it starting...??

woww... the ad looks soo good... and looks like a fun show....!   haven't seen the american version so i think it'll be more fun to watch.... warna, i'm constantly comparing with the others... 😆😆

thanks Ekta for the link... srk ki dialogue delivery is so good.... 😃  
Edited by Nuktaacheen - 13 years ago
axeion thumbnail
Its on NDTV Imagine... This is the link to the forum, but it's not open yet...

I am totally watching it too, it's looks funny... And I love all these sports n adventure shows 😛
Nuktaacheen thumbnail

Originally posted by: axeion

Its on NDTV Imagine... This is the link to the forum, but it's not open yet...

I am totally watching it too, it's looks funny... And I love all these sports n adventure shows 😛

chalo, it'll be fun... if mohit comes back, it'll be just like old days... i'm definitely going to join...!  😆😆

and besides, srk hosting is reason enough for me... i've missed seeing him onscreen... 😳   and it looks like a lot of fun... 😃   i love adventure movies, but i'm scared of stunts... i used to watch fear factor, once upon a time, but i found all the stunts with the keeda makodas pretty disgusting...!  
axeion thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

chalo, it'll be fun... if mohit comes back, it'll be just like old days... i'm definitely going to join...!  😆😆

and besides, srk hosting is reason enough for me... i've missed seeing him onscreen... 😳   and it looks like a lot of fun... 😃   i love adventure movies, but i'm scared of stunts... i used to watch fear factor, once upon a time, but i found all the stunts with the keeda makodas pretty disgusting...!  

lol...Fear Factor is my fave show ever... I just love Akshay, I din't like this season with Priyanka... But the contestants were cool 😳 

I am not a SRK fan, but I don't mind watching him... He was funny on Panchvi pass too ðŸ˜†
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
yep, i did not even bother to watch priyanka... it looked so, blahhhhh.... 🤔   she totally ruined the show for me... i wanted to see it, but just couldn't stand it...!!

akshay was the best host ever...!   😃   i've always enjoyed watching srk... he is so well spoken... nobody even comes close, except of course, amit ji... 😃  
axeion thumbnail
Ya I like AB as a host too...His voice itself has got that something to it... 😳
Nuktaacheen thumbnail

Originally posted by: axeion

Ya I like AB as a host too...His voice itself has got that something to it... 😳

he has an awesome voice... 😃

my mom is watching kaun bane ga crorepati... she told me about some of the epis... it sounds so good, but i haven't seen it so far... it's so much easier to just watch TV... 😆😆

yahan pe filhaal they haven't gotten any hindi channels... but i'm gonna catch zor ka jhatka for sure on youtube or some other site....

am gonna watch karate kid tonight... le aayi main aaj... have you seen it....? 
Veritas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

and Smita... i missed one of your posts in the earlier thread...

yes, pksanam was my previous id... 😳   were you also on the IJSMB forum... i remember Meena, Mohit, RW... i can't recall your user id, though... sorrrrrrrry kaan pakad ke...!   😳😳   remember we had flaviya too (psychobalehead)... she was such a sweetheart....!   😃  

i had a lot of fun on that forum, but i was not there for too long...!  

Ekta, what is this show zor ka jhatka about... forum ka link yahan pe daalo... i'll check it out....!

Sanam I went byt he name Ishtar at tht time 😊..
Ekta put in whatever you would like to read..everything everyone wants to read..we shouldn't have just one genre though ..
Nuktaacheen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veritas

Sanam I went byt he name Ishtar at tht time 😊..
Ekta put in whatever you would like to read..everything everyone wants to read..we shouldn't have just one genre though ..

ohhhhhhhhh... i remember....!!   🤗   you changed your nick...!!  😃   i remember... you told your name first to flaviya, i think... hai naa... 😃  

yes, we should try to come up with a good list... that we can have fun discussing or just simply talking about....!!  😃