Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

W  A  R  N  I  N  G

Read at ur own Risk ..
πŸ˜‰

Hi frndz ..

I m starting a short story ..
& as this is my first attempt at it ..
so I m warning everyone to pllz pllzz  read at ur own risk ...
phir baad mein mujhe nahi bolna k bataya nahi ...!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Abhi ye benaam hai ,,,I will think of a name later ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hoping dat u all will like it ..!
😳

Edited by Dew-drop - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Part 1

We see a beautiful girl wid her frndz having masti at sum mela ...they hav cum 2 this place 4 a get 2gether as they meeting after a very long time ...& r enjoying themselves very much ...

Suddenly one of the girls see a tota wala ( fortune teller ) ,,,,they all get excited & go to him to knw bout their future ,,,
they surround the man & gigling like kids ...
one by one they knw their future .....mostly bout their prince charming ..
suddenly one of the girls calls out , Nakusha ,,,don u wanna knw ur future ..
Nakusha turns & nods ...Nope ,I don bleive in these stuff ..

Naku nods in denial but her frnd pulls her ,,,& forcefully forwards her hand 2wards the tote wala ......
the man sees her hand & then asks the parrot to pick a card ..

The parrot takes out the card ,,,he picks it up & sayz ..
 U will meet ur janmon janmon k saathi 2day ....

The girls all oooh & aah at the prediction ,,,but Naku ignores it ...
They move 4rm there to get ready to go bak ,,,as its getting late ....
all of them r chattering happily & also tired ..

In the city Mumbai ....day is cuming to an end ,,,
In a office we see a man ,,,, a very dashing & hansum man ...He is wearing a white crisp shirt ,,sleeves folded & dark blue pants ..
he is busy doin sum file wrk ....u can see irritation on his face ,,,,he asks his PA ,,,is everything all rite ...
i don want any probz to cum att the last moment ......
mujhe ye tender kisiu bhi haaal mein lena hai ....by hook or by crook ..

The PA nods dat everything is okkiee ....he is also scared of his boss & wants nuthing to go wrong ....coz he knws they cant afford to loose the tender ..!

The man luks at him & then gets ready to leave the office ...the pA follows him wid hid bag & files ...suddenly the cell phone rings ....he answers the call ,,Ys ..Baaji Rao speaking ..

Meet Baaji Rao  Shrivastav ,,,one of the business tycoons ..

In another office another man working ....
he is a also a very good luking man ,,,very very handsome & a smile dat can set many a girls heart to flutter ...but he is not intersted in them ....He is wearing a sky blue shirt wid white trousers ....his hair all tousled up ....
he is also working 4 the same tender .....
He believes in all work & no play & makes sure dat his employees also do the same at least in the office hrs ...all of his employeest think of him a a hard & strict ..but despite of his strictnees ,,he is a very soft hearted on inside which no one knws ..!
He is Dutta Shriram Patil another business tycoon & business rival of Baaji Rao ..

Sun has set dwn ..
Naku & gang r cuming bak home in a bus dat they had hired ....suddenly it breaks down .....all of them get dwn & asks the driver on hw long willl it take to get repaired ..they start strolling around ....the driver asks them not to go too far ..

Baaji is returning home after a long day at office ,,,On his way way bak he sees a beautiful girl strolling on a lonely street ....but then he also notices sum other girls & a bus a little further away ....
There is sumthing bout the girl which makes him stop ....her innocence or her smile ....which she has on her face ,,,,she is thinking bout sumthing .....he is  attracted 2wards her ....
He gets down & goes 2wards the bus & offer helps ...he ignores naku 4 a time being ....the bus driver has nearly finished his wrk ....the girls all luk at Baaji ,,,,they r all impressed by his personality & his dimpled smile which he flashes across them ,,,,but his attention is on Naku ..

Baaji starts chatting wid the girls ,,,basically he is a charmer & girls fall 4 him like bees ...
Naku returns 2wards the bus & on her way bak she trips on a stone ....she is about to fall ,,she closes her eyes tight ,,,but then she suddenly feels strong arms holding her .....she opens her eyes to find two hazel colored eyes gazing at her ...they share a short eye lock .....she gets nervous & wriggles to set herself free ...
Baaji gently leaves her but not loosing his gaze on her ....
she thanx him ....& moves 2wards the bus ...
baaji replies my pleasure wid a very charming smile ...!

The girls tease Naku ....this is the man the fortune teller predicted ...

he is so handsum ..Naku luks on ..

All the girls get on the bus ....& they wave at baaji ..!
the girls keep on teasing her bout Baaji ....
naku thinking of Baaji & their eye lock .....she ponders over the fortune teller prediction ....will she meet her prince charming 2day ....was it Baaji ...!

Dutta cuming out of his office ,,,he is heading 4 home as its quite late ..
the roads r all sunsaan ...!πŸ˜†

The bus is dropping every girl at their destination ....naku asks the driver to drop her at sum general store ,,,She gets down & buyz sum groceries & is walking bak home ...its only a walking distance ....suddenly a dog cums 4rm sumwhere ,,, she runs to the opposite direction ,,,,she is very scared & is running ...
suddenly she turns & doesn't see a car cuming & falls in 4rnt of the car .. ..
she hears brakes screeching ...

The car cums to a screeching halt .....
Dutta gets out of the car ,,,he is all pissed ,,,& shouts at her ..
Andhi ho kya ...cant u see a car cuming ...
naku gets up ,,,she is not used to people shouting at her ...so she replies bak ...
Tum to andhe nahi ho ....tum dekh lete .....!
Both of them blaming at the other ...

Naku leaves in a huff & so does Dutta ..he swears under his breath  ..these girls na ..he gets in the car & drives off ...

So I hope u will like it ....

& pllzz do leave ur valuable comments ..

Will try to update part 2 soon ..!πŸ˜‰

Edited by Dew-drop - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
ok...jaldi jaldi! btw i was wondering what was SS. πŸ˜†
iwantitall thumbnail
oyeee hoyyee!! shabzzziiiee!! botee to... baajii ndd dutta bothh of emm fall for nakku? 🀣
 loovee the wayy u showeedd baajii goinggg dhooom-tanaa over ouurr khoyal! 🀣 gawwshh! update soon!
nikita_88 thumbnail
LOL!

Shabz you know I don't watch the show but I am willing to read your FF! So keep me PMed and I shall comment on it soon!!!! 😳

nazia.icycool thumbnail
are kaahe ki warning yaar..itni achi story to hai...is mein koi risk ho hi nahin sakta!!..it was really different!!!..pllzz cont. soon!!  ;P
shonapinky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shabz....WOW yaar.....πŸ‘πŸ‘ i felt like watching a movie.....⭐️i alwayz wanna  a luv triangle bet baji-naku-dutta...!!😳and am so so glad tat u made diz SS....tat 2 d luv angle startz frm d v first scene...😍😍😍awaiting ur nex update.....!!πŸ˜›
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey shabz! what a story πŸ‘. You brought both Dutta and Baaji on equal footing! Great job. Please continue.
swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow shabz..........mast story yaar.........so whos naku's janmo janmo ka saathi..........plz update soon.........