Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaninikabasuray thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Loving it Shabz😳

About Baaji and Datta alag alag.......I think there must be a misunderstanding in the past. May be there is no clear fight between Datta and Baaji but Baaji was blamed for something which he didn't do.......he felt that Ayee doesn't love him anymore and he left......the distance created is still there though Datta Baaji and Ayee are sad about it.......deep in their heart they want to unite.......😕

BTW I can see more Baaji - Rano than Tasha.😆 Mujhe pata hai tumhe asli hero heroine se zada baki log achche lagte hai😉 for example Gyaneeta or KDMHMD couple😉 but I think you love Tasha😆. So eagerly waiting for Tasha to meet😆

I am loving Baaji Rano part......Baaji is kind of hot😉......

Datta thinks her name is Nupur? Misunderstanding again?😆

Really want Baaji to save Rano😍

BTW how are you? bohut dino se tumse baat nahi huyi

jess_dutta thumbnail
great part shabz...rano and baji ka lovestory real cute..looks like there is a fight scene coming up...dutta thinks nupur is naku..hehehe
hope u update soon shabz..cant wait to know what happens
Princess_Priya1 thumbnail
Hey .......😍.............awsomeeeeeeeeeeee....rockinggggggggggggggg......Lovely............Lekin dutta baaji kii friendship karaa dow thankx..............😳
Armu4eva thumbnail
Firstly.......................sowwwiieeeeeeee  JAANji........for a super late reply... *Kaan pakding* was totally stuck ...somewhere...😳

N wow...............lovely epi....n gr8 update................both couples ......going thru interesting phase..!! Njoyed the Baji-Rano nok jhok n flashback...............

Haila... Dutta drooling on Naku...........wow.............waiting for TaSha romanceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 😍

Lovely updated dear...........❤️
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fist and Foremost, I deserve a whack for not replying.....how did I miss replying? mein to instant reply karti hoon?? 😕
*gives a self whack*.....

ab next......Shabzzzzzz ki bachchi.....I am soooooooo angry at u..........Koi itna achcha likhta hai kya?? aur uske baad koi readers ko beech mein chod detaa hai??? 😡😡😡.....tere ko proper CVs ki bimaari hoti jaa rahi hai...tera kuch karnaa padegaa?? *gets a moti jhaado and starts doing jhaad phook on Shabzzz*.....

Shabz u cant do it...Bus! keh diyaa na....u cant leave us longing for soooo long like this.....Pehle to tune Baaji ko SRK bana diyaa and now I am getting to like Baaji-Rano story more than Dutta and Naku.....OMG! the way u wrote tht scene on hw Rano dig those artifacts in Baaji's garden and then he stares at ehr throughout the party......had me in goosebumps...I so didnt want tht party to ever get over!! 😳....

and tht call to rano, I am sure woh office ka chuhaa hogaa!!!! 🤢....Lekin ab humaara SRK usse do haath degaa, dishum dishum hoga and Rano will be rescued and then eye lock hongi and then......a very romantic song wuld play!! Hayeeeeeeeee!! 😍

lekin ladki, yeh sab hoga kab?? tu to one shot mein busy ho gayi, aur mein yahaan FF ke baahaar deraa lagaaye bethi hoon.......Jaldi likh, sabar nahi hota!! 😭....I wanna soooooooo badly know what wuld happen between Baaji and Rano now....! 😛😉
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Frndzzz ..
First of all thanx to everyone who liked & commented on my FF ..
I appreciate it very much ... 😳
I m not able to reply any of the comments ...so pllzz excuse me ,,
but I have read all ur comments
& really appreciate taking out ur time to read my not so good FF ..😳

And 4 the hint I gave in part 10 .....none of u got the right answer ..*sigh *..
I m a very lame writer ...😆

& one thing more ....
I knw I started this FF as a TaSha one bit this is turning out to b more of Baaji one ..😆😆so ....mera khayal isme  koi harj nahi ....We hav so many on TaSha ...so this let it b a baaji one ....Wat do u all say .. 😉

Will update in a while ..😉
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Frndzzz ..
I knw i m a little late with the update ...4 that I m sorry ...
so here is a small update .....Hope u all like it ..

Part 13

Mayank is watching his fav show on TV when Nupur comes & switches of the TV ..

Mayank : Arey bandh kyun kiya ,,mera fav shw aa raha hai ..

Nupur : Tum yahan TV dekhne aaye ho ya meri help karne …

Mayank : Ab aur kitna help karun ,,, market se saaman laa diya na ..

Nupur brings sum onions in a bowl & orders him to cut them .. He looks at it with a shocked face & exclaims: ye main cut karoon …No way..

Nupur threatingly glares at him : kaathe hoke nahi …warna main tumhe kaathun ..

They were still fighting when the doorbell rings ….Nupur goes to see who's at the door …She opens the door to find a delivery man ….he has a beautiful bouquet of red roses 4 Nupur .. She is surprised as to who could hav sent her flowers ..she thinks it might b Mayank …a smile comes across her face …After taking the flowers 4rm the delivery man she goes inside … Mayank notices the flowers & asks her who sended them ..Nupur thinks Mayank might b teasing ,,,so she sayz my secret admirer ….she places the flowers on the table & goes to bring a vase 4 the flowers .. Mayank picks the bouquet  ,,,he notices a card inside …he takes it out ,,, there is a poem written on it ..he reads it out aloud ..

"Khud ko is dil mein,,, basane ki ijazat de do

Mujhko tum apna ,,banane ki ijazat de do

Tum meri zindagi ka ek haseen lamha ho

Phoolon se khud ko sajane ki ijazat de do

Main kitna chahta hoon ,,kis tarah bataun tumhe

Mujhe ye aaj batane ki ijazat de do

Mujhe qaid kar lo apne ishq mein

Ya jaan tum pe lutane ki ijazat de do

Nahi hai shauk humko dunya bhoolne ka magar

Mujhe ye duniya bhulane ki ijazat de do .."

DSP

Just then  Nupur comes with the vase …Mayank is shocked …Ye kya hai Nupur …ye DSP kaun hai .. Nupur snatches the note 4rm him & reads it …she too is shocked … She looks at Mayank who is staring at her ..

Nupur murmuring : DSP ,,,,By God ,,mera to kisi policewale k saath koi panga bhi nahi hua …phir ye kaun ….then thinking may b its Mayank prank ,,decides to play along.. "Mayank kya tum bhi na ..kya ho gaya agar kisi ne mujhe phool bheje to ….tum to kabhi dete nahi ho .."

Mayank shocked : Tumhe achcha lag raha hai ..aur ye phool bhi koi dene ki cheez hote hain …

Nupur : haan ,,,, tareef aur phool kise pasand nahi hota  …

Mayank : Dekho Nupur ,,,bahut ho gaya ….seedhe se batao ye DSP kaun hai …

Nupur : Bola na mera secret admirer …

Just then Nupur cells rings … Its Naku …They start talking & Mayank leaves in a fit …

Nupur tells some DSP sent her a bouquet ,,, & she thinks that its Mayank & that they just had a fight …… Naku tells her that she doesn't think its Mayank … They wonder that who it might b ,,,just then Nupur Landline phone rings .. Nupur keeping Naku on hold picks up the phone ..

Rano reaches the factory … It an old building which is in a very bad condition & looks a little spooky …she is scared a little ,,but then gathers courage to go inside …. She opens the door which makes a creaking sound …  She goes inside looking around …she calls out to Baaji but no response …just then she hears something 4rm behind ,,,,she turns but no one is there …She calls out as to who is there ….she heads towards where she heard the sound had come 4rm …. She looks around ,,,she feels someone behind her ,,, someone keeps a hand on her shoulder … a chilling sensation runs down her spine …she slowly turns around ..& then she freezes .. " Tum"

Baaji is racing his car at full speed towards the factory ….there were times where he nearly missed having an accident ….all he wanted was that he reaches there quickly …b4 something bad happened …..he could feel it….with this thought he further increases the speed of the car ..

Rano turns around ..she is shocked but scared at the same time …Its Sudharshan ..she sayz "Tum ……tum yahan kya kar rahe ho …..Sir kahan hai .."

Sud : kya Rano …Sir ko kyun pareshan kar rahi ho ….unke paas waise hi bahut kaam hai …Tum sir se kuch discuss karna tha…mujhse kehti  …banda haazir hai .. Lao ye file mujhe do …."

He tries to take the file 4rm her hand & touches her hand …. Rano flinches at his touch & steps behind out of his touch ….he smirks …..he heads towards her saying .. " kya Rano …mujhse darr kyun rahi ho …" …..Rano keeps going back until she reaches a wall behind her .. Sud comes forward & pulls a strand of her hair & trails his finger on her cheeks ….Rano pushes him & tries to get away ,,but Sud get holds of her dupatta & pulls her towards himself …Letting go off the dupatta Rano runs towards the door ,,, On reaching there she finds it locked …tears stream down here eyes …she sees a staircase so she runs  towards it ….Sud is calling out to her .. "Where r u ……u wanna play hide & seek ,,so then be it & laughs evilly … Rano climbs up the stairs & hides behind one of the pillars .. She tries not to cry ,,Closing her eyes she prays hard 4 her safety …or someone to come up ...sudddenly Suds comes in 4rnt of her & scares her ,,,,Rano screams & Suds keeps his hand on her mouth & drags her out …

Baaji reaches the place ….he almost screeches to a stop … He gets out of the car quickly & almost runs towards the gate ….but its locked .. he calls out 4 the watchman ,,but he is not there .. Baaji ponders 4 a while as to wat to do ….then he hears a scream …he pounds his fists on the door shouting out her name & then makes way towards the back gate ..on finding a window open he gets inside ..

One hand on her waist & the other on her mouth Suds asks her as to why is she running away 4rm him …she tries to get out of his hold but fails ….Suds drags her over to one of the rooms & pushes her ,,,,she falls on the ground …she begs him to leave her .. Suds kneels down & brings his face closer to her ,,  Rano turns the other way but Suds roughly holds her face & brings it closer … Just then they hear Baaji voice calling out Rano name .. A twinkle comes in Rano eyes & as she is about to scream Suds covers her mouth with his hand ....tightening his hold on her ..

Baaji is looking around 4 Rano .. he notices the files on the floor & also her dupatta lying a little further away ….he picks up her dupatta …his heart misses a beat ….he worriedly looks around   & then calls out to Rano ..

Nupur picks up the phone ….Hello ,,who is it ..

Dutta  : aapne nahi pehchana ….apka secret admirer ..

Nupur a little worried but then she is Nupur : Mere to bahut secret admirer hain …tum kaunse wale ho ….

Dutta surprised : wo maine bouquet bheja tha …..aapko pasand aaya ..

Nupur gets alert : Haan wo to mil gaye par aap hain kaun ..

Dutta :  Agar bata doon ,,to aap wada karein k muhjse milne ka ..

Nupur thinking " bacchu ek baar tu mere haath lag ja ,,phir milne ka shauq poora kardoongi" :  haan haan kyun nahi …. Waise ek minute hold karein main abhi aayi ..

Nupur puts him on hold & picks up the cell ,,she tells Naku that its DSP on the phone .. who sent her flowers.. Naku shocked …Nupurs tells her that just w8 hw she is gonna teach him a lesson …. Nupur again puts her on hold & picks up the phone .. " Haan bolo …"

Dutta : To aap kab mil rahi hain …

Nupur : Jab tum kaho .. magar main tumhe pehchanugi kaise ..

Dutta : Tum pehchaan logi …..aakhir ko ye hamari chauthi mulaqat hogi ..

Nupur surprised ,,, mouths chauti  : Main samjhi nahi ….main aapse pehle kab mili ..

Dutta : tum bhool gayi …main Dutta Shriram Patil hoon … tum meri car se takrayi thi ..phir hamare bags change ho gaye thay mall mein …yaad aaya .. waise aap bahut khoobsurat lag rahi mall mein ..pink color k shalwar kameez mein ..

Nupur instantly recognizes him .. & also that he has misunderstood her as Naku .. she again puts him on hold & picks up the cell .." Naku ….ye to tera wala hai .."

Naku : Kya mera wala ….mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa rahi ..

Nupur : arey …wohi mall wala ,,jisse tere bags change ho gaye thay ..

Naku shocked : Kyaa … magar wo kyun phone kar raha hai …..usse tumhara number kaise mila ..

Nupur : arey nahi samji ….tere liye phone kiya hai ….By god mujhe to pehle hi pata tha  k wo tere par lattoo hai …

Naku : paagal ho gayi hai tu ….do chaar suna usse phone aur band kar ..

Nupur : arey aise hi ….ab dekh maza aaye ga …. Dekhun to bande mein kitna dam hai …aur main soch rahi hoon …thoda Mayank ko bhi jealous karun …bahut fight karta hai aaj kal …

Naku : Nupur ..tu aisa kuch nahi karegi …

Nupur : Tu kyun gabrati hai ,,,kuch nahi hogi … Bas main tu ban kar baat karun gi usse ..& with that she switches of her cell …

Nupur then picks up the phone : hello ..

Dutta : ye aap kahan chali gayi thi ….

Nupur : wo kithchen mein gayi thi …stove pe doodh rakha tha …. Haan boliye ..

Dutta : to phir aapne mujhe pehchaan liya ..

Nupur : Of course …main aap ko kaise bhool sakti hoon ..Dutta ji

Pllzz do leave ur comments & suggestions ..
Thanx a lot ..😳
raziya56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved it...baji jaldi rano ko bache le to achcha honga.....dutta such me latto hogya hai....serial me to nakku latto ti.......par isma dutta hau...continue sooon!
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
nice part shabz. loved it.
sinak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it. Baji search fast for Rano. Nupur is so naughty. She is talking to Dutta as Naku.