-Madzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
wah kya baat hain itni jaldi update good goodπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
loved and loved this part great yaarπŸ˜‰
amitasaily thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
great going. do continue. and I really appreciate the PMs.

Anju
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
so sorry for replying so late. I had exams and finally finished today and now finally i got to read the update. thanks for the pm. I really like both the songs that u picked Shabz. Lovely. πŸ‘πŸΌ Update soon and continue to pm me but I'll take a little longer to reply back. sorry. 😳
Edited by chandanafan - 13 years ago
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ok shabz catched up on both parts  gosh dutta and mayank grovelling πŸ˜†kiss hi kiya ta na πŸ˜•πŸ˜†loved all da songs and luved baaji getting all angry and jelous loved it update soonπŸ˜ƒ
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hey i love ur ff..this is the first ff i ever read in IF..plz update soon
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@
dutta_fandikulolosaimeen93amitasailysunshiine21AbhiAnisasha_1misssmilynikita_88DancingdollIrika95Naina_Mishalsuhana19prettywomanprincessmithaiskavitha08kiran255shikhachoprameghapartichandanafannazia.icycoolmariescott14newbeKrrish87_sweetshonapinkyArmu4evasana786ajani-yehYuvika_15

Thanxx everyone 4 ur appreciation & encouraging comments ..
I m not able to reply due to lack of time ,,, but I hav read each & every comment of u all .... & thanx to all the silent readers too ..
😳

Will try to update soon ..😳

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dew-drop

@
dutta_fandikulolosaimeen93amitasailysunshiine21AbhiAnisasha_1misssmilynikita_88DancingdollIrika95Naina_Mishalsuhana19prettywomanprincessmithaiskavitha08kiran255shikhachoprameghapartichandanafannazia.icycoolmariescott14newbeKrrish87_sweetshonapinkyArmu4evasana786ajani-yehYuvika_15

Thanxx everyone 4 ur appreciation & encouraging comments ..
I m not able to reply due to lack of time ,,, but I hav read each & every comment of u all .... & thanx to all the silent readers too ..
😳

Will try to update soon ..😳

Lack of time πŸ˜‰ hmm....wat r u BUSY wit or rather WHO r u busy wit... πŸ˜ˆ πŸ€£
Dew-drop thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Lack of time πŸ˜‰ hmm....wat r u BUSY wit or rather WHO r u busy wit... πŸ˜ˆ πŸ€£

Ab har baat tujhe batane ki thodi hoti hai ...πŸ˜‰
Dew-drop thumbnail

Ookkiee Hi frndz ..πŸ˜ƒ
Here I m wid the next update ..
Just hope i stand up to ur expectations ..πŸ˜†
& thanxx alll 4 ur support & encouraging words ..😳

Part 19

Dutta takes Naku to the corner of the room ' Naku asks him where was he taking her ..she is still angry at him ' Dutta sayz that he wanted to talk to her ' as they reach the corner of the room behind a pillar ,, they see Nupur standing there .. she notices Dutta holding Naku hand 'she signals 2wards them with her eyes as to wat they were upto ..  B4 Dutta could say anything Naku frees her hand 4rm Dutta hold & stands by Nupur side telling her that Dutta forcibly bought her here to the corner of the room saying that he wanted to talk in private ..  saying that she winks at him

Nupur : Kya baat karni hai Naku se ..

Dutta notices the wink replies to Nupur :  Kyun main Naku se baat nahi kar sakta kya '.

Nupur : Nahi 'kar sakte '.. with that she takes Naku hand & drags her to the center of the room where all had gathered '  Naku turns around & shows her thumb to Dutta with a mischievous grin playing on her lips ' Dutta smiles bak at her ..

Baaji introduces Rano to MR Kapoor ,,their new client ..who 4wards his hand 2wards Rano '.Rano  shakes her hand with Mr Kapoor 'she is looking uncomfortable .. Mr Kapoor stares at Rano 'Baaji grips on the glass tightens & his expressions hardens '  Mr Kapoor smiles at Rano ,,he is still holding her hand ' she tries to wriggle her hand out of his hand ' sensing her uncomfort he lets go of her hand apologizing to her .. Rano smiles faintly at him ' he is looking fondly at her with a smile on his lips .. Baaji who is not liking this one bit interrupts in between saying that they should sign the deal now '. He asks Rano to go & bring the file 4rm the corner table ' he just wanted Rano to go away 4rm there .. Rano leaves to get the file ' Mr Kapoor eyes follows her .. he sayz to Baaji that she looks so sweet  ' Baaji tries to stay calm ,, as Mr Kapoor eyes stays glued at Rano till she comes bak .. she hands the file to Baaji .. MR K starts a convo with Rano saying that she reminded him of his lil sister & he missed her very much .. & that she ( Rano) looked as innocent as his lil sister,, but she was a little naughty .. ..  he smiles at her while talking of his sis .. Rano is shocked at his words ..& so Is Baaji .. she didn't expect him to say this ..

Naku sitting with all her friends in the center of the hall ' she looks at Dutta 4rm the corner of her eye '.he is standing in the corner by the pillar ' He is looking at her only ' he signals her with his eyes to come over ..she nods her head refusing '.  He mouths the words pllzz ,, but she just smiles at him '

U can hear the song in the BG playing

Aankhon Ki Gustakhiyaan
Maaf Hon
O Aankhon Ki Gustakhiyaan
Maaf Hon
Ek Tuk Tumhein Dekhti Hain
Jo Baat Kehna Chaahe Zubaan Tumse Vo Ye Kehti Hain

Aankhon Ki Sharmohaya
Maaf Ho
Tumhein Dekhke Jhukti Hain
Uthi Aankhein Jo Baat Na Keh Sakin
Jhuki Aankhein Vo Kehti Hain
Aankhon Ki
Aankhon Ki Gustakhiyaan Maaf Hon

Dutta blows a flying kiss to her .. Naku glares at him ,,she looks around if anyone was watching .. He threatens to go away ....

Baaji , Rano & Mr Kapoor had just finished their dinner ' the deal had been signed & they seemed to enjoying their drinks nw  .. Mr Kapoor seemed to b a very nice person ' Rano was at ease nw & seemed to b enjoying his talks ..she was laughing with him as he was telling her about his sister & hw much they were close & about their pranks when they were small .. He seemed to love her very much as she was married nw & lived in other country .. Baaji was all quiet during the whole convo ' he suddenly remembered his sister Sup & hw close they were & their childhood dayz '.but all was finished nw ....  tears start welling in his eyes .. He gets up 4rm there quickly so as not to get noticed & walks up to the bar ..drying his eyes with his fingers ..he takes a glass 4rm the passing waiter & gulps it down at one go ' Rano wonders what happened to him .. She excuses herself & goes after Baaji ' she touches his shoulder & asks him if he was all right ,, Baaji turns & snaps back at her to mind her own business .. Rano gets scared by his tone ..

Dutta thrathens to go away ..She turns her face away ..& when she looks back again after a while she doesn't find him there ' she looks around 4 him but she doesn't see him anywhere 'she goes up to the place where he was standing '. & looks 4 him anxiously .. then she notices a folded paper with a red rose on top lying on the side table .. she picks it up & opens it 'On it is written " I m w8ing 4 u ,,,just go straight 4rm where u r standing"

Naku looks bak where Nupur & all are ..they r all enjoying themselves ..  she thinks 4 a while & then leaves 4 where Dutta had asked 4 her to come Naku steps out of the hallway 'she walks down the alley ,, she is confused where to go ' ..Just then a waiter shows up ' He has tray in his hands ,,, he forwards it in 4rnt of Naku .. Its covered ..Naku removes the cover to find another card & a flower .. Naku picks it up & reads it '.a smile comes on her lips '. The waiter points her 2wards a door & goes '.  Naku  goes where the waiter had pointed ' she opens the door .. there r stairs leading upstairs ..  Suddenly all light dim down & colorful blinking bulbs lighten leading her the way .. Naku slowly climbs up the steps '.On the end of the steps there is another door ' with bated breath she opens the door .. & her eyes widen ..

Looking hurt Rano goes bak to her seat .. she looks at him & then at Mr Kapoor who is also looking surprised on this sudden behavior of Baaji ' He asks her if everything was all right  & was Baaji always serious like this coz whenever he had met him he looked kinda reserved .. Rano smilingly assures him that everything was okkiee .. Baaji looks back at Rano .. he feels embarrassed at his behavior  ,,,composing himself he goes back to the  table ' Looking at Rano & Mr Kapoor, he apologizes 4 his behavior .. Rano ignores him & turns her attention 2wards Mr Kapoor ..she asks him if he would like another drink '  But Mr Kapoor refuses it ,, he turns to Baaji & exclaims as to what kind of a party was this ' no body wanted to dance kya .. he gets up drags Rano to the floor ..  Rano couldn't refuse as he was the new client 4 their company .. she dances with  him 4 a little while ' Baaji is watching them 4rm across the room .. their eyes meet .. Mr Kapoor notices their eye lock .. he stops & excusing himself he goes over to Baaji & pulls him also on the dance floor ' pushing Baaji & Rano 2gether to dance ,,he takes sum1 else as his partner .. Rano is caught completely surprised by this  & so is Baaji .. a slow number is playing .. Baaji gives out his hand to Rano .. Rano hesistantly places her hand on Baaji's .. Baaji draws her closer by putting his hand on her waist '. A current passes through Rano body,,she closes her eyes at his touch '  They sway on the music slowly ,,,Rano opens her eyes ,,,,staring in each other's eyes ..everything around them ceases .. they get lost in their own world ..

(Kuchh Khaas Hai Kuchh Paas Hai, Kuchh Ajanabi Ehsaas Hai

Kuchh Duriyaan Najdikiyaan, Kuchh Hans Padi Tanhaayiyaan

Kya Yeh Khumaar Hai, Kya Aitbaar Hai

Shaayad Yeh Pyaar Hai, Pyaar Hai Shaayad

Kya Yeh Bahaar Hai, Kya Intjaar Hai

Shaayad Yeh Pyaar Hai, Pyaar Hai Shaayad)

Kuchh Saanz Hai.., Jaage Se Jo Kal Soye

Alfaaz Hai.., Chup Se Nashe Mein Khoye

Nazar Hi Samjhaaye, Yeh Guftgu Saari..

Koyi Aarju Mein Hai, Angadaayi Pyaari..

Kya Yeh Khumaar Hai, Kya Aitbaar Hai

Na Inkaar Hai, Na Ikraar Hai

Kehna Hi Kya.., Tera Dakhal Na Koyi

Dil Ko Dikha.., Dil Ki Shakal Ka Koyi

Dil Se Bhi Meri, Ik Shart Yeh Aisi..

Laage Jeet Si Mujhako, Yeh Haar Hai Kaisi..

Kyun Yeh Pukaar Hai, Kyun Bekaraar Hai

Jaadu Sawaar Hai, Na Ikhtiyaar Hai

Pyaar Hai Shaayad

Kuchh Khaas Hai Kuchh Paas Hai, Kuchh Ajanabi Ehsaas Hai..

Pyaar Hai Shaayad, Pyaar Hai Shaayad, Yahi

They come out of their senses when they hear everyone clapping around ' they back off quickly leaving each other .. Rano gets all embarrassed ..  Mr Kapoor comes near them complimenting on their dance ,, he then takes leave saying that they would meet later 4 their official meetings .. He bids them goodnight 'Rano looks at Baaji whose expressions suddenly change ,,without saying anything  he just leaves 4rm there leaving Rano behind ..

Naku opens the door & her eyes goes wide open ' her hands goes up to her chest in surprise '. Wid bated breath she steps inside ' she is standing on a little terrace .. she looks around her ,,,,  she was in 4 a very sweet surprise ..everything looked so magical .. her hands go out & she twirls around taking everything in '  a very sweet smile playing on her lips ' the whole terrace had been decorated with roses , heart shaped balloons & candles .. there was a big heart made on the floor 4rm red & white rose petals ..besides there was a small table set wid flowers , a teddy bear & a big box ,, Naku goes 2wards it & opens it slowly .. she lets out a squeal in delight as little fireflies come out the box .. there was a card lying besides the box she opens it  to find "Sorry" written on it .'  

( Pllzz watch this video ' u will hav the idea hw it was decorated .. I had this whole idea in my mind but when I saw this video ,, I thought it to b perfect  as this hw I wanted Dutta to make the evening special 4 Naku ..& So I decided to post it here so u all could get the feel  ' but one thing more '.. just ignore the leads there & imagine them to b TaSha ..)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIqBlmogKSc[/YOUTUBE]

( I just luv the song 4rm the video that I hav added ,,,  u can imagine them on that song .. I m writing 2  scenes on the same situation  ..nw u all decide on which song/scene u wanna imagine TaSha on ..)

( Scene 1 )

Naku turns around ,,her eyes searching 4 Dutta '. She finds him sitting behind on the stairs ..his hands goes up to his ears saying sorry ' he then gets up & slowly comes near her .. he draws her closer by pulling her 4rm her waist .. ( video added above )

(Scene 2)

Naku turns around ,, eyes searching 4 Dutta .. She finds him sitting behind on the stairs ..his hands goes up to his ears saying sorry ' he then gets up & slowly comes near her & just as he about to grab her she sticks out her tongue &  making faces at him runs to the other side .. Dutta signals her to come near ,,but she nods '  Dutta finally manages to get hold of her .. but then again she is too quick 4 him ..she winks at him & laughs ,,showing a thumb at him ..

Tauba Tumhaare Yeh Ishaare
Hum To Deewane Hai Tumhaare
Raaz Yeh Kaise Khol Rahi Ho
Tum Aankhon Se Bol Rahi Ho
Jaadoo Aate Hai Tumko Sare
Choolete Ho Taar Jo Dil Ke
Tum Hi Batao Tum Se Milke
Jaanu Dil Koi Kyon Na Hare

Jism Damakta Jaadoo Jaadoo
Zulf Ghaneri Khushboo Khushboo
Saasein Hamari Mehki Mehki
Nazren Tumhari Behki Behki
Tumhara Badan Hai Jaise Chaman
Hosh Uda De Yeh Nazare
Raaz Yeh Kaise Khol Rahi Ho
Tum Aankhon Se Bol Rahi Ho
Jaadoo Aate Hai Tumko Sare

Rano feeling all lonely & sad ,, Baaji just left her alone there .. she is on a verge of breaking down ,, but as not to create a scene she leaves the hall & almost runs out to the exit ' once out of the hall tears pour out .. wiping out her tears she looks around her in search of a cab ' She calls out to a couple of cabs passing by ,,but they just drive away .. suddenly she feels sumone behind her ..she turns around to find Baaji there ..  he tells herhis driver would drop her off as its too late  4 her to go alone ' Rano is about to refuse his offer but Baaji cuts in & calls out to his driver asking him to drop her off at her place ' with that Baaji again leaves her heading inside the hotel & straight to the bar ..  Rano had no other option but to go wid the driver ' she quietly gets in the w8ing car ..

Dutta & Naku cuddled up on the swing '. They just had finished their candle light dinner where they had made each other eat with their hands ' stars shining bright over their head  & the Moon in its full glory ,,they r looking deeply in each others eyes ,,their hands etwined 2gether .. Dutta murmuring sweet nothings in Naku ears causing her to blush ,,, completely lost in each other  so lost that they r unaware that some one is watching them ,,, that some one is taking pix of them  ..

Okkiee that's all ..

Pllzz do leave ur valuable comments & suggestions ..

Thanxx ..😳

Edited by Dew-drop - 13 years ago
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Why is baaji doing this to rano??? Awwww nt fair... Im loving them so muchh... N OFCOURSE TaSha superd!!!! Fantastic!!!

Love both songs..
Please continue soon