Posted: 14 years ago
Shabz
what a teaser yaar..please update real soon...dont make us wait
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dew-drop

Hi frndz ..
I knw u all r very eager 4 the update & dat i will update pakka 2mrw ..
but 4 nw here is a little teaser to satisfy u 4 the time being ..
Hope u all enjoy it ..!
😉

Teaser

He looks up towards the door to see a a very beautiful girl in a revealing  short  sexy  black dress which is hugging her  very curvaceous figure ? His eyes lingering slowly on  her 4rm her shapely  legs to her face  they both exchange looks ,,His smiles deepen ..she walks in seductively towards him .. she comes very close to him & leans towards him who is already leaning back on his table leans back further,, a strong scent hits his nostrils ,,its her perfume & he breaths in deeply to take it in ..they get very close ,,she trails her finger along his cheeks & finally wrapping her arms around his neck ,,they  can feel each other breaths  ,,,u can see no space between them ?,His  puts his hands on the girl waist ?& looking deeply  in each other eyes they get more close ?

Okkiee dats all 4 nw ..

Bye 😆

THAT is NOT Nakku!! If it is then I just might be jealous! 🤣 And OMG, is this at that club? Is this Baji?! It looks like Baji! Dutta toh nahi ho sakta. I put my money on this being Baji - and if it's Dutta please don't hit me with chappals.. 😆
skavitha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

</div>
<div>THAT is NOT Nakku!! If it is then I just might be jealous! 🤣And OMG, is this at that club? Is this Baji?! It looks like Baji! Dutta toh nahi ho sakta. I put my money on this being Baji - and if it's Dutta please don't hit me with chappals.. 😆

fivr its baji only coz according to shabzz's story he is a charmer amongst girls 😆

and thats definitely not nakku coz she runs a small shop at panchgani how come she wearing such seductive dress no way........... Edited by skavitha08 - 14 years ago
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I didn't knw yahan par guessing game ho rahi hai ....!😆😆
swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nice teaser yaar........by the way is he dutta..........
IrikaLovesKMH thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome teaser shabz...continue soon
Dew-drop thumbnail
Thank u all 4 loving the teaser ....!🤣
Dew-drop thumbnail
Update in a short while ...bas thoda intezaar ..!😆
Armu4eva thumbnail
Aab update kab karoge?? Yah CVs ki tarah ek hafte tak TEASER hi dikhaoge.. 😆
Dew-drop thumbnail
Hi frndz ..😃
well here is the update ...
Hope u all like it ...Enjoy..
& one thing more ....i wont b able to update till next week ..
so pllzzz do not be naaraz wid me ...!😳

Part 4

Baaji  reaches his office …& the first thing he does is inquire bout the land …he calls his manager & asks him bout it …he  informs him that talks are still in progress ….to which baaji gets angry & sayz dat he want results fast…& wants this land at all costs …

Today waz one of those dayz when things were not going right for Dutta ..he had a long stressful meeting  in the office with his clients which didn't turn out to be bad but not too fruitful either,,,after the meeting he had to visit the site area where construction work waz going but had stopped due to sum labour issue which had erupted suddenly .. after sorting the matter out which had taken him  quite some time ,,,he is late for his yet another meeting  ,which he postpones..  He is  not able to meet the person  4rm whom he waz purchasing the land ….he had vanished sumhow ..Dutta waz very much irritated ,,,, he hated people who were not punctual .. On his way back to the office his cell beeped ,, he checked in to see a reminder about getting  a gift for  Aaye's birthday ..he had ordered a beautiful  while gold bracelet  for which he had to pick up … he turns his car towards the mall ..

Naku & Nupur  reaches the mall to do some shopping …Nupur had taken a half day leave from her office to accompany Naku …they were roaming around the whole mall happily chattering & also buying things …they were enjoying very  much doing bargaining ….Nupur bought sum things for herself ….& Naku bought things for her shop & also some clothes for Sethji & a beautiful saree for Babi ..

Dutta enters the mall & goes directly to the shop where he placed the order …the shop keeper asks him that it would take another half an hour .. Dutta is pissed but he has no options ,,he starts to roam aimlessly around the mall looking at things …suddenly he notices a beautiful embroidered crme colored shawl ….he thinks of getting it for Aaye …he enters the shop & reaches out his hands  towards it ,,as  he touches it sumone else also touches it at the same time ….Its Naku,,she also had noticed it & decided to take it …they both look at each other ..both  recognizing each other realizing the situation  tightens the hold on the shawl …Dutta who is already in a bad mood sayz that he saw it first  & Naku replies that she touched it first so she will take it .. they both start arguing …Naku saying u ill mannered  man ,,don u knw hw to treat a girl …to which Dutta replies dat girls like her should b treated like this only ..to which Naku gets more angry & questions dat what did he mean by that ..Dutta replies that he meant that only wat she understood ..Naku points a finger at him " Hey mister ,,ur crossing ur limits "

Dutta who is enjoying himself nw  tauntingly sayz  : Okiie so now u will say that what my limits are..

Nupur still in shock over their argument tries to calm them down .. Dutta asks her to teach her some manners ..Naku threatingly moves towards him but Nupur stops her .. Nupur pleadingly looks at Naku first & then at Dutta ..

Dutta finally giving up says : Okkiee u take it ,,,& I will even pay for it …if u like ..

Naku gets angry again & throws the shawl at him replying : I don need it ,,,u can keep it …to which Dutta replies Okkiee ,,as u wish & quickly asks the shopkeeper to wrap it up …

Naku  gaping at him wide eyes  ,,Dutta pays 4 the shawl  & leaves .. he cums bak a little & tells Naku  " Muh band karlo ,,warna makkhi chali jayegi " winks at her smiling teasingly &  then leaves …Naku realizing wat he said prowls at him angrily ,,but Nupur stops her in time & takes her out of shop trying to calm her ..

Naku is in a very foul mood ,,so Nupur decides to go back home …they leave the mall ..

Dutta goes to the jewelers shop & picks up the bracelet  & leaves the mall …he is going to the parking lot ..when at a turn he again bumps into Naku …his shopping bags slips from his hand & so does Naku's bags ..Nupur on seeing this bangs her hand on her head murmuring " Not again "

Sensing that another fight can start she hurriedly picks up the bag & pulls Naku who is glaring at Dutta, towards  a w8ing taxi ..

Dutta also picks up his bag ,sits in his car & drives off ..

He reaches home goes to his room ,keeping the bags in his cupboard ,,he goes to freshen up …

Naku & Nupur reach home …they are very exhausted ,,,they keep the bags aside & lie dowm 4 a while ..

Nupur thinking about the fight giggles & looks at Naku ..Naku also laughs ..Naku sayz he was the same  man ,,she had come in front of his car last night …Nupur shocked .."u are telling me now " ..waise banda handsome hai ,,, personality bhi kamala kit hi …ye to tujhe manna padega tujhe …

Naku ignores her  â€¦& picks up the bag to check the things that they bought …as she opens it ,,she is in for a big surprise …Looking at Naku face ,,Nupur  looks at the things & starts laughing …

Dutta  & Naku bags got switched ….

Nupur looks at the things ,,She sayz : It luks like he had bought these gifts 4 his mom b'day ..

Naku refuses to change but Nupur tells her not to 4get that the gifts she had bought 4 sethji & babi were with him & to get it back they would hav to return his gifts ..Naku looks on..

Nupur : mujhe to ab us fortune teller ki baat per yaqeen ho raha hai …dekho do mulaqat ho chuki & teesri ka intezaam kudrat ne kar diya ..

Naku glares at her

Nupur : Ab mujhe ghoor kyun rahi hai ,,,,bags change karne k liye mulaqat to hogi na,,, She then asks her to forget this matter for today ,,as they hav cooking to do & then  get ready to go disco ..their  frndz are going to b waiting for them ..

Baaji  completing sum of his work ,,,his cell rings …he picks it up ,,,he gets informed that they had been successful in getting the land … Baaji nods ,cutting off  the call a satisfying  smile cums on his lips ..he is thinking about  something ,,when he hears a voice " aaj to bade mood mein ho "

He looks up towards the door to see a a very beautiful girl in a revealing  short  sexy  black dress which is hugging her  very curvaceous figure … Baaji eyes lingering slowly on  her 4rm her shapely  legs to her face  they both exchange looks ,,Baaji smiles deepen ..she walks in seductively towards him .. she comes very close to him & leans towards him who is already leaning back on his table leaned back further ,, a strong scent hits Baaji nostrils ,,its her perfume & he breaths in deeply to take it in ..they get very close ,,she trails her finger along Baaji cheeks & finally wrapping her arms around Baaji neck ,,they  can feel each other breaths  ,,,u can see no space between them …,Baaji  puts his hands on the girl waist …& looking deeply  in each other eyes they get more close …

Antara is knitting a sweater for Chintu ,,,the children are playing in 4rnt of her ,,she luks at them lovingly …a year have passed since Chintu mom died …Kishore waz still in shock so Antara had taken him under her wings & loved him as her own son ,, she  never differentiated between them ,,,he used to follow Antara everywhere holding on to her pallu …Bunty also had welcomed him wid open arms …they both had become very  good frndz ..Bunty took very good care of him & treated him like his small brother …they couldn't even think of living without each other .. If any outsider saw them they  would feel dat they were real brothers..Kishore used to drop him off every morning  with Antara while going to work & pick him up later in the evening  on his way back home ....Chintu had now started to call Antara mom just like Bunty ..

One evening  Arvind  & Kishore came home after office ,,,Antara served them snacks ….Kishore wanted to say something , Antara could feel it …Finally Kishore said that he waz getting married ,,there waz a girl in his office & they had gotten close ,,,Antara  could not say anything ,,she knew that some day Kishore had to remarry ,he couldn't live alone all his life ,,he needed a partner ,,,but she feared for Chintu ,,,would she love him as her own son ….Kishore understood the fear in Antara eyes & assured her that Kala  was a very nice girl & waz of a loving nature & she  understood him &  had even agreed to accept Chintu ..

So after a few days Kishore & Kala get married in a quite ceremony.. Antara had met  Kala ,,she had been  very polite & sweet  but there waz something  which troubled  Antara   she couldn't understand ,,,Kala  wasn't what she seemed to be … Antara  prayed & hoped that Kala would  love Chintu  from her heart..

So dats it 4 nw ...
Pllzz do leave ur valuable comments ..!😳