..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: teenorchid

how do u get such awesome ideas from anaaa

tusssi har vari chaaa jandeee hooo

tusssi v mast te os v bara mast s

maine boht maza aya parhne meee

armaaan ridhimmmaaa weree too cute. armaaan jee aap kb tk back k rehteee. hamari heroine hai hi inni sohniii

thank you farwa.
glad u liked the os...

..oneOone.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sjain

So here I am finally commenting

HAHA punishing you is ultimate fun

So now that you have blackmailed me that you will reward me  with new OS so I being poor reader is here to put my thoughts

Let me rewind and go back to the day I read it HEHE ..I was in some other land ..for few hours after reading this shot ..it was magical dude ^_^ absolutely gorgeous ..stupendous work ..the emotions you inserted in to your writing were touching I was in tears :') as soon as I read the line " Kaash kabhi un ke pyaar ki barish ho mujhe par" some thing like this ..It made me so emotional LOL <3 <3..Song added life to your writing ..Its made it even more beautiful ..It was one simple clean full of love story of Armaan Ridhhima ..thats what clicked for me <3..just romance deep emotions and passionate love I am flattered by your works I want everybody to read this it worth it ...keep it up <333333

thank you
glad u liked the os
..oneOone.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sameera_12

Ana!! this was too too too Good!!!
I just loved it to core!!
The concept, the idea, its execution! everything was perfect!! I can imagine the character walking infront of my eyes...
It was superb!! The whole arrange marriage thing and then the development of those lovely feelings...
The confession!!! Bohat awesome tha!!

Love you for this!! Keep writing more and more good stuff...😊

Will read Pyaar Kiya To Nibhaana now and then will comment there aswell!!!😊

thank you so much sam...
so hapy to see that u liked this os dear
i always like taking things slow...hope they don't get boring...
luv you too dear
hugs😊
..oneOone.. thumbnail

Jab Samne Tum Aa Jatay Ho
OS | 20

Aaina dekh ke bole yeh sanwarne wale
Ab to be-maut marenge mere marne wale

Dekhke tumko hosh mein aana bhool gaye
Yaad rahe tum aur zaArmaana bhool gaye

The main door of the house opened with a bang as a girl voice filled the air.

"Rashiii" Her voice hold that smiling sound that was hard to ignore.

The whole lot of people which came to Singhania House to be a part in the celebration of Rashi's wedding, were sitting in the guests lounge t turned to look at the voice and then get back to work after few made the face and few smile.

But one pair of eyes, couldn't dare even blink away from the girl.

She was looking stunning. Just like ever.

Wearing a baby pink and peach chiffon and netted lehnga, have few neon color strips in between along with a silver grey sleeveless top and peach pink duppata on one shoulder, she was looking like a fairy.

If he remembered, she grew her hairs and had them layered from front. Her face had a light make up that was emphasising beautifully her almond shaped eyes and her cheek bones.

Aww God!!! he was still so in deep in love with her.

"Riddhima/Shilpa..." Rashi jumped from her seat where few girls were applying heena on her hands, and hugged her in enthusism, keeping in note to not get her pretty dress any amudge of her mehndi.

"Tum kab aaye hostel say...Mujhe tau laga k tum meri shadi miss hi kar do gi" Rashi complained on her last minute arrival.

"Kaise na atti...Wada jo kia tha k tumhari shadi ki saari rasmoon main khud agay hoon gi" Riddhima/Shilpa ensured her best friend.

Rashi gave a bright smile and hugged her once again before she lead her in and made her sit beside her as the other mehndi artist started filling her palms with henna too.

A little away, from behind the pillar, that same guy was looking constantly at her giggling face.

"Kitni khwaish thi meri, k aik din tumhare haathon pe mere naam ki mehndi lagay...Par kuch khwaishian sirf khuwaish hi ban k reh jati hain" His dreamy smile got replaced with a stretched out smile as reality hit him.

He moved to get away when his sister Rashi called him out.

"Armaan bhaiya...idher ayiye na"

Hearing his name called out, she quickly turned her attention towards him and the world seems to froze around her.

Jab samne tum
hooo...jab samne tum, aa jatay ho
Na janiye kia, ho jata hai.
Kuch mill jata hai, kuch kho jata hai

He as always was looking handsome in that cream kuta with white pajama and was a pure soothness to her's tired eyes. How she waited to see his one glimpse, his one heart taking smile, his hot male voice that just always used to sent shivers down her body. How she missed his precense aound herself but

"Ye sahi nahi hai... Wo abh mera kabhi nahi ho sakta" She thought and was jerked out from her trance as the henna artist scolded her.

"Apna haath na hilaye, please..."

Mumbling a soft sorry, she turned her gaze down and didnt dare look up one again.

"Bhaiya...aoo na...mujhe batao meri mehndi kaisi lag rahi hai?" Rashi asked excitedly. She was so ready to get married to her's fiance Rajveerwith whom she was in a relationship from last 4 years. Armaan has came back from US, just to share this happiness of his sister. But he never thought, that Riddhima/Shilpa, who according to his info was busy with her M.Phil in Shimla and would not come for the wedding as she had to submit her final project.

It wouldn't b wrong if he says that he was relieved to know that she willn't come. It would protect his poor heart from another heartache but somewhere, after seeing her, he was feeling alive too.

"Bohut acchi lag rahi hai...Rajveer surly tumse bohut pyaar karta hai" Rashi smile broadly as Armaan bend and kissed her beloved sister.

Riddhima/Shilpa, from the corner of her eyes, looked at this scene and turned her face away. He was standing close but there hearts were too far away from eachother now.

The wailing of a baby got all attention. Rashi's mother who was roaming around, instructing everyone with there chores rushed to the stairs while Armaan did the same mumbling, "Ananya uth gaye..."

And Riddhima/Shilpa felt her heart tore into a million pieces as she closed her eyes to stop the tears that were so willing to flow out.

He was no longer her's. He belonged to someone else. He was married and had a daughter as a proof the love, he shared with his wife.

HE WAS SO NOT HER'S.

---------------------

"Ananya is just so sweet you know Riddhima/Shilpa...Kuch hi dinon main usne mama papa aur mujhe bhi apnay agay peeche bhagne pe majboor kar diya hai...wo zara sa roi nahi k saab dhoray usko dekhne" Rashi blabbered sweetly. The glow on her face was cause of her wedding, but Riddhima/Shilpa knew that there was something more to it. Having a baby in the house really make one excited and keep them consuming.

"Mujhe kabhi nahi lagta tha k main kabhi kissi bachay ko sambhal paon gi...likin abh, jab bhi Armaan Bhaiya ko Ananya ko sambhalte dekhti hoon tau lagta hai, agar wo kar sakte hain tau main kyun nahi" As far as Riddhima/Shilpa knew Rashi, thats right after from the time they became friends in 4th grade, Rashi was never a girl who used to get gel up with babies. She used to hate there cries and the stubborness to get a thing. Riddhima/Shilpa many times commented on it that Rashi will put a clause in her marriage papers that she willnt have any babies and used to sympathise with Rashi's to be husband but seems like, Ananya has changed her views.

Riddhima/Shilpa felt a clot in her throat.

How she wished and dreamed to have there babies. His & Her's.

She was in love with Armaan right from the time she went to the collage where he was her senior. She never interacted with him much before in her school life but meeting Armaan in collage, seeing his possessiveness and care for herself and Rashi, She couldnt help but fall for him.

He always helped her get out from the problems, never let any senior ragged her or Rashi, helped her with projects and assignments. Along with Rashi, he also used to pick and drop Riddhima/Shilpa from collage.

Sometimes, she did realize that he loved her too but when he didn't say anything and later, after she left for hostel and he went to US for his Masters, she promised herself not to wait for him to take first step and express her love when she will meet him next. But later on, all that came is a news through Rashi that Armaan get married in US with an NRI.

She was shocked and heart broken.

She didnt knew what to think and how to behave. Seemed like, just with one phone call, all her dreams were shattered into pieces.

"Riddhima/Shilpa" Rashi shooked her with the back of her heena filled hand and looked at her with concerned.

Riddhima/Shilpa was looking too pale in that trance.

"Tum theek ho"

"Haan...wo bus tabiyat thori theek nahi lag rahi" She made an excuse and mentally kicked herself for disturbing her on her precious day.

"Koi baat nahi...Safar say thak gaye ho gi...Aisa karo uper mere room main thori dair rest kar lo...hmm" Rashi knew there was something more to her excuse but thought to catch up with her later on in the privacy of her room.

Riddhima/Shilpa nodded and rushed away as fast as she could.

Rashi caught her but she so didn't want anyone else to take notice of her.

Taking two steps at a time, when she reached up, she saw Armaan standing at the far end of the corridor, leaning against the door of his mother room. A dreamy smile was placed on his lips that stretched more after a bit.

He was no doubt looking like someone, standing out from a fashion magazine. His smirk has always dazzled her heart.

And then, Rashi's mom, Smriti came out from the room holding a beautiful almost 6 months baby that she handover to Armaan.

"Chalo sambhalo abh apni beti ko...change karna tha, wo maine kar diya...abh mujhe neeche ja k shadi ki tayarion ko dekhna hai" Armaan nodded as he nuzzled his cutiepie. Smriti turned and looked at Riddhima/Shilpa.

"Are Riddhima/Shilpa beta" Riddhima/Shilpa put on a forced smile as Smriti reached  her and cupped her face.

"Neeche milne ka mauqa hi nahi mila...Par mujhe bohut accha laga k tum aa pai...Rashi kitne dinon se hi tumhare na anay ka soch k mood kharab kar k bethi thi" Smriti moved forward and hugged Riddhima/Shilpa who hugged her back but she saw Armaan who was looking at her intently and then turned his gaze away.

"Aunty, usay abh surprize bhi tau dena tha na" Riddhima/Shilpa smiled.

"Behen G" someone called Smriti from below and excusing herself she left.

Chaha Tha Ye Kahin Gay
Socha Tha Wo Kahain Gay
Aye Wo Samne Tau
Kuch Bhi Na Keh Sakay
Bus Dekha Kiye Unhain Hum..

Riddhima/Shilpa looked around, doesn't knowing what she should do. Leave the place or greet him.

Before she could come to a decision, Armaan approached him with slow steps and said a low "Hi"

Riddhima/Shilpa looked up to see him looking at herself with those black eyes, she always liked. The hesitancy in between them right now was never like this. He was always cool calm and she was a chatterbox. He was understanding and straight forward and she was irritating and a tease. They never need a topic to talk on but never talked about the topic, they most urged to discuss.

Ananya made a sweet giggling sound while playing with her small dolly, she was holding in the hand that turned Riddhima/Shilpa's attention to her.

She was adorable. No doubt.

The fair color with small golden brown curly hairs, carefully secured in two ponies above was making her look too cute. Her eyes were small but cheeks were full. Her lips were pink and small and her nose rounded. She was a small fairy but surprisingly, none of her features matched Armaan.

"Riddhima/Shilpa...Wo main..." But before Armaan could start, Rashi called him down.

"Bhaiya, Neeche aoo...Mujhe apni friends ko Ananya se milwana hai" And Armaan giving her an apologizing look, went down stairs.

Not able to stand anymore, Riddhima/Shilpa rushed to the room, completely forgetting that its not Rashi's room she get in, But Armaan's.

----------------------

Closing the door behind her, she covered her face with the palms and let the flood of tears run out, which she was trying to control right from the moment, she came across him.

Was not she expecting to see him in this wedding? Wasn't she aware that Armaan would be there when she will go to Rashi's house. He was her only brother. How could he not attend the marriage of his beloved sis.

"I was such a fool to come here" She murmured between her cries.

But she and rashi had seen there wedding dream right from the time they were little. And attending eachother's wedding was a promise, they did long back. How could she make her sister like friend angry on this big day of her life.

"Why Mee??? Mere saath hi aisa kyun..." she complained and cried till she couldn't cry anymore.

After half an hour, when she was done, She looked up to find herself in an unknown territory of this house and she knew exactly where she was after seeing the huge smiling poster of Armaan on the back of the bed.

"Main... yahan..." She get up carefully not to trip over the edge of her lehnga nad roam in his room.

The each thing in his room shout out his name even if its his shirts, which were placed on the back of a chair or the perfumes, neatly set on the dressing. His bed was made and she knew it must be done by him as he never let a maid or stranger get to his room before.

And then it hit her hard.

She was a stranger and that's why was kept out from the reach of his room, all through the years.

Turning her face, she looked at the baby bottle warmer placed on a small table along with baby formula and sterilized bottles. A crib was placed on the other side of his bed, close enough to be in the reach of a hand.

"Main yahan kyun hoon...Ye Armaan ka room hai...uski beti ka..." And then her eyes fell of the dairy placed on the reading table. A picture was peeking out from it.

Intrigued, she went to it and took out the picture to be left shocked.

It was her picture. From the time she was in 9th grade, hugging Rashi. She turned it over and found a date.

"18 July, Her 14th Birthday..."

And then she knew, it was about her as it was her birth date.

"Meri picture..." Her mind worked and she took hold of the dairy but before she could read anything, a noise from outside caught her attention.

"Mujhe isay baad main parhna hoga..." She thought and hiding the dairy in her duppata, she sneaked out from the room.

"Riddhima/Shilpa...Kahan reh gaye thi...Maine poora ghar dekh dala tumhare liye" Rashi approached her as she get into her room, which she would be sharing with her till her wedding.

"Wo ...Woh dad ka phone aya tha...Shoor zyada tha tau bahir gaye thi" Riddhima/Shilpa lied and hide the dairy carefully at her back.

"OK...hope aunty uncle aa rahay hain shadi main..." Riddhima/Shilpa gave an assuring smile and nodded.

"Chalo phir jaldi se tayar ho jao...abhi sanRiddhima/Shilpa ka function start honay wala hai...Rajveer bhi bus ata ho ga apni family k saath" And Rashi turned around, excitedly talking about herself and get unable to see the anxiousness on her friend's face.

Riddhima/Shilpa changed into a beautiful white and silver sharara. Wearing her silver nose ring, she put long silver earrings and left her neck bared. The wrists were filled with shimmering silver choora and above that, the deep red color of henna was looking more spectacular. Matching up with a white khusa in her feet, she placed that white net duppata over her shoulder and get down into the hall to see it getting filled with guests.

Armaan, who was busy helping the decorators with arrangements, turned and was left stunned.

Dekh kar tujhko yakeen hota hai
Koi itna bhi haseen hota hai
Dekh paate hain kahan ham tumko
dil kahin hosh kahin hota hai

She was looking like a fairy coming down from the clouds. Her beauty was just hard to ignore. Pure. Simple & Sweet.

That what she was.

But she was good at something else too. That was hiding her feelings.

Armaan shrugged his face and looked away as his heart started to something, that was just a dream to him now.

"Sirf aik bar Riddhima/Shilpa...Sirf aik barr koi ishara tumne mujhe diya hota...tau aj hum dono..." And he left that sentence in between as its completion would have hurt him more.

The anxiousness on her face was not visible but her heart was so dieing to go back to the room and read out his diary.

She greeted guests with fake smile and move towards a corner from where she can look at all. Her eyes fell on Armaan who was looking so superb in his now changed blue kurta having silver stone work on it and he has matched it with jeans.

Just like him.

"Pajama's are not my thing" He had told them once his mother asked him to wear something traditional on Holi but he completely refused it.

"Riddhima/Shilpa beta...Jao...Ja k Rashi ko lay aoo..." Smriti asked her in as ever motherly tone.

When she get back to room, she saw Rashi's cousin hovering over her and teasing her with there remarks.

"Girls...Its time to get down" Riddhima/Shilpa put up a strong chirpy demur and said out loud.

"Oh my God...Mujhe tau abhi ye earrings bhi pehnany hain...aur mera dupatta" Riddhima/Shilpa went to bed and get her dupatta while her cousins help her with earrings. Securing the dupatta with the pins, the girls hold Rashi hand and start to get out.

On feeling no one noticing her, Riddhima/Shilpa slowed down and stayed back in the room. When the last girl left, she bolted the door and hurridly get to her bag in which she had hide Armaan's diary.

Leaving first few pages, she get to the next one's as she took place on the bed.

"Today, some of my mates tried to irritate her with their tricks. I was furious. Sushant was my best friend but seeing him doing so, i couldn't control myself and get into an argument which cost me my friendship. But it was worth i guess. I don't know why, but I just can't bear anyone teasing her or making fun of her."

Riddhima/Shilpa got a blur memory of that day in her mind when few of her seniors tried to ragged her but later, they automatically went away. Then, she never gave it a thought but now, she got to know the real reason.

She turned few more pages and started reading again.

"She was talking with a boy in the library today. Don't know why, but i so didn't like it. The way she was laughing with him...talking ...and when the Incharge looked at her, she put on a serious face...Later, they both laughed once again at there play. Teasers. I so didn't like the comfort level she shared with him. She never got this frank with me over the years."

The grumpiness of his mood was so evident in his writing. Riddhima/Shilpa smiled as she remembered that day with her best mate Saleel beside Rashi with whom she loved to play pranks on others.

But she never knew, Armaan was so jealous of him. If she had knew then, she would definitely had provoked him more by spending lots of time with Saleel, just to make him confess.

"I love her...God...Never knew this feeling that was throbbing my insides from so long was this strong. But I have to admit it now...I totally love her...She is just the once for me..."

and down in a heart, Armaan+Riddhima/Shilpa was written that says it all.

Riddhima/Shilpa moved her fingers over the heart as lightly as if touching his heart, literally.

Her eyes got filled with tears as her heart did a happy jump and lifted her lips up in a wide smile.

"I love you too Armaan" She murmured.

"I so loved you...hamesha say aik tum hi thay..." She talked to herself.

"Riddhima/Shilpa Di...App kia kar rahay ho andar ...Rashi di appko bula rahi hau" Rashi's cousin sister, Shamona called her out after knocking at the door repeatedly.

Riddhima/Shilpa quickly wiped her tears and pushed the diary back into her bag quickly while replying.

"App jao shamona...Main bus do min main aye" Shamona left saying a loud yes.

"kia kar rahi hai Riddhima/Shilpa tu...Rashi ki shadi hai or tu yahan...har kissi ko apnay dil ka haal kyun sunana chahti hai" She scolded herself and moved towards the bathroom to freshen up.

When she came down later, no one could get a hint that she had cried, just few minutes ago. Her face had that ever gorgeous smile. No matter if that was forced.

She was a great actress in herself. Indeed.

Rashi raised her hand up and called her out while she was sitting with Rajveer on a huge that was put to accommodate the bride and groom.

"Riddhima/Shilpa, idher aa na"

Riddhima/Shilpa nodded and went to sit with her friend but on reaching near, she noticed Ananya in Rashi's hands and her feet halted.

The baby was adorable and the way she was looking at Rashi's mehndi filled hands and then her own plain ones, made everyone fall in love with her cute antics.

Ananya looked up at her bua as if complaining to her.

"Ohoo...hamari ananya baby ko bura lag gaya...but baby, jab hum mehndi laga rahay thay tau app soye howay thay...par koi baat nahi, main aj raat ko hi apni little doll ko mehndi lagaon gi" Rashi cutely talked with her as if Ananya is understanding everything.

"She is so cute" Rajveer commented from beside.

"Hai na...akhir meri bhatiji hai" Rashi proudly said while pinching ananya's her little button nose. Rajveer also pulled her cheeks that seem to irritate her and made other laugh, seeing her frowning.

"Maam, can i take a photo of u both" The photographer said and Rashi nodded.

"Baby k begair" Rashi didn't like to leave ananya but have to do that for Rajveer.

She looked around and found Riddhima/Shilpa who was still standing on her position.

"Riddhima/Shilpa, issi zara pakro gi...just for two minutes" Riddhima/Shilpa got jolted out from her trance and was hesitant to answer but Rashi carefully handed over Ananya to Riddhima/Shilpa and get back to her photo session.

Confused, shocked. Riddhima/Shilpa was standing with ananya in hands.

Like, how awkward it is to hold the baby of the man, you loved at a time, in your hands.

But Ananya was an easy going child. She herself attracted Riddhima/Shilpa's attention and patted her cheek with a cute smile. Ananya pinched her nose next that made Riddhima/Shilpa rolled her nose and Ananya, as if copying her, to tried to do that new trick. Automatically that cute baby made Riddhima/Shilpa smile and not thinking about anything else, she started to play with her.

Jab samne tum

Far away in a corner, Armaan saw that scene and wiped a lone tear that was running down his cheek. This surly was dream moment that he so wished to see always and today, he got to see it. His Riddhima/Shilpa, with his baby.

Two hours later, Smriti took Ananya away from the party as she was needing her milk. All youngsters get together in the hall.

"Lets play dumsheeraz" One guy suggested from the lot.

"Nahi g...wo bohut purana ho chuka hai...lets play something else" Shamona rejected that dumsheeraz idea at the first.

"Ok phir, suggest something"

Everyone get together to think and then few ideas got voice and all of them get rejected straight forwardly.

"Ok lets do this...one person sings a song...and next person ko us song k reply main doosra song gana hai...what say?"

Atlast, Sid, Armaan's childhood best friend cum cousin suggested and all agreed.

"Lets start with dulha raja" A man commented and Sid patted Rajveer's back

Rajveer looks dreamingly at Rashi and started out

"utha lay jaoon ga, tujhe main dooli main
Dekhti reh jayein gi, sakhiyan tumhari
mujhe tumse pyaar hai pyaar hai pyaar
Mujhe tumse pyaar hai pyaar hai pyaaar"

"Ye dekho...pakay police walay tehre ye tau..." Shamona commented and everyone laughed.

"Now Rashi di's turn"

Rashi looked teasingly at Rajveer and started.

"Na na na na...na g na na
Mehndi mehndi na mujhko lagana
Mujhe sajan k ghar nahi jana
Chahay kuch b kahay dil deewana
Dil ki baaton main mujhe nahi ana"

Everyone clapped along and then Sid stand up singing

"chal pyaar karay gi..."

Sid wife, Namita too stood up to compete with her husband.

"haan g haan g
Mere saath chalay gi...na g na g
tu haan kar yaan na kar teri marzi soniye
hum tujhko utha kar lay jayein gay
Ye doli utha kar lay jatein gay
Hum ghar main kahin chup jayein gay
Sang tere nahi hum aayein gay"

Everyone get up and danced with the couple except the bride and groom and Armaan, Riddhima/Shilpa

"Now who's turn?" Rashi asked and Riddhima/Shilpa started while looking down.

"Kisi se tum pyaar karo
tau phir izhaar karo
kahin na phir deer ho jaye
Kahin na phir deer ho jaye"

Armaan was shocked to hear that song from her. His head look up to see if this is some kind of indication but she wasnt looking up then.

He kept looking at her intently as she continued singing

"Kissi pe aitbaar karo
tau phir izhaar karo
kahin na phir deer ho jaye

Yehi tau dil churanay ka andaaz hota hai...ho ho ho ho ho"

Everyone sing along with her and she finally looked up, straight into his eyes.

"Chura liya" Rashi holded rajveer hand and she started singing again as Armaan and Riddhima/Shilpa kept looking at eachother with loved filled gazes. The emotions, what words were failed to express before were completely evident from there eyes.

"Chura liya hai tumne jo dil ko
Nazar nahi churana sanam
Badal k meri tum zindagani
kahin badal na jana sanam"

"How romantic..." Shamona commented and whistled.

"Now next...Armaan yaar tu ga na..." Sid asked Armaan who tried to avoid but was forced by everyone to sing. He looked up at Riddhima/Shilpa and started singing.

"Jab dil churaye koyi apna banaye koyi
Sapne dikhaye aur ho jaaye phir juda
Jab dil churaye koyi apna banaye koyi
Sapne dikhaye aur ho jaaye phir juda
Chaahat ke sab afsaane dil jin ko sach hi Armaane
Ban ke woh reh jaate hai ek ansuni sada
Ho kyon dekhke hummne chaahat ke sapne
Dil sochta hai aur rota hai zar zar"

"Itna sad song kyun Yaar" Sid patted Armaan's back that broke his trance and he looked away from Riddhima/Shilpa.

"Wo...situation say match hota tha na..." Armaan averted his gaze and replied. Riddhima/Shilpa felt his pain rather than her own for the first time. He has been holding his love from so long so why he didnt express and married someone else? Why he didn't came to her and went somewhere else? These thoughts haunted her. And only there was one place that could give her answers.

His diary.

She had to get back to it super soon so that her heart could find the peace, she so didnt had in the last year.

"Chooti si umer main lag gaya rog
Kehte hain log...Main mar jaoon gi"
Namita started the sing while dancing and that cheered everyone up

"Par marne se pehle kuch kane se pehle
Leke tera naam
Tujhe badnaam
Main kar jaoon gi...
haan main mar jaoon gi"

She pointed at sid as if threating him and sid acted scared that made all giggle.

"Bhaiya, Dhamki day rahi hai bhabhi...bach k rahiyo" Rashi commented that made sid giggle

"Yaar apna tau aik hi usool hai...biwi ki haan main haan milao...kyun devi g" Namita hold her hand up as if blessing him that cracked everyone up.

More time passed as they sing so many songs while Armaan and Riddhima/Shilpa kept mum and sneaked at eachother without making other noticed. The food was yummye and then came the dance in which Rajveer friends and cousins beat Rashi's cousin. But all in all, the function was superb.

Later in the night, as everyone driffted off to the sleep, Riddhima/Shilpa, who has now changed into a blue kurti and black patiala, sneaked out into terrace with Armaan's dairy and started reading it from the page, she left it on.

And of the other side, After making Ananya sleep in his crib, Armaan turned towards his study table to write about his today and the feelings he felt to see Riddhima/Shilpa and Riddhima/Shilpa with Ananya when he found the diary missing.

"Meri Diary...Meri diary kahan gaye..." He searched furiously into the cabinets of his study table and after not finding it there, went to his dresser and searched, but could not get it.

"Ye kahan chali gaye...Mujhe acchay say yaad hai...yahin tau rakhi thi..." He probbed his lips with his index finger.

"Agar kissi k haath lag gaye tau...Unhain patah lag jaye ga k Ananya...Ke main Riddhima/Shilpa se...Oh God!!!!" He furiously ran his hands through his hairs when something glittering caught his attention from the floor.

He bend down and picked up a silver anklet that was half hidden under his study table.

Taking a close look of that anklet he knew who's it was. How could he miss not noticing this anklet on the person, who was wearing it.

And then he knew, his life is gonna turn upside down.

---------------------

"I am observing her from some days now...Sometimes, I think that she is looking out for me...Searching for me when she knows I am around...and sometimes, she just ignore me, passed by me as if I mean nothing to her...As if, I am just another man she knows...When at times, she give me a feeling of belonging, Many a times she made me feel nothing at all...These double meaning hints whereas give me a hope, also makes me hesitant too...She is Rashi's best friend...What if i express my feelings and there is nothing like that from her side...that surly is going to cost my sister her friendship. In Riddhima/Shilpa, Rashi always said she sees a sister, that she never had...I so don't want to be a cause of disturbance between them. What should I do now"

The confusion of his heart was clearly evident from his heart. When Riddhima/Shilpa remembered those days, she realized how much she had teased him. On her part, she was doing it purposely just to agitate him. But she never took Rashi's emotions in consideration.

Whenever she thought about her future with Armaan, always a chirpy happy Rashi appeared in there. But Armaan, as always, was more sensitive than she ever was.

A tear dropped from her eye and landed on his diary.

How her foolishness cost her a relationship, she always wished to have.

Wiping her tears, she moved to next few pages and read the confusion and anxiousness of his heart.

"I decided...Today, Phew...Man this can't be so hard right... :P
I want to tell her today...It will be her first day in Bachelors...and I want to confess so no one ever get that close to her...I have ordered her favorite flowers and bought a nice simple ring from my own savings...
Fingers Crossed**
I hope she likes it and reply in yes...
God!! I am so nervous but I hope I can clearly say my words out...
I am so freaking out"

A soft chuckle escaped from Riddhima/Shilpa's mouth as she read and turned the page...

Few pages were plain from there. Not a single entry was written.

Riddhima/Shilpa turned the pages furiously when she got to read an entry on the 12th page.

"She is not mine...
She is so not mine...
My heart...Its so torn...
I never knew that this refusal will take such a worst turn on me..."

What the hell...When I refused?? Riddhima/Shilpa thought as she read further.

The page was scrunched as if water was being thrown on it but Riddhima/Shilpa knew, it was his tears.

"I was...So excited to tell her but after bracing up my self when I reached college and went up into the corridor of her class, I overheard Saleel who was telling his friends that Riddhima/Shilpa is his girlfriend...

I mean, I knew that they were good friends but Saleel's girlfriend???

Saleel was telling his friends that how Riddhima/Shilpa loved him too and had confess...I just tore me apart...

I so wanted to go away from here...

Staying here and not meeting her is so hard...

She has been coming here from last few days but I couldn't face her. But staying in is not a solution.

Rashi, Mom, Dad all are worried.

So finally, I have decided to take up Raj's offer to shift to US. No matter how small or big that work will be, I will take that up...But I will go away from here...I will go away from her...
Hopefully that will bring some relief to my family and my heart too"

"Saleel...?? How could he stoop so low...I never knew k uski madad karne se main apnay pyaar ko hi kho bethoon gi...God...Why this is so messed up? Why?" She shouted at herself but didn't had an answer so she continued reading.

After few pages in which Armaan had written about how he convinced his parents to let him go to US and how he get settled there. The pain of his heart, the strong decision of his mind, the killing thought of separation and his devastated state, all was penned down.

Then came the part in which in tried to get settled in Virginia, US and along with the night time job, his cousin offered, he also started doing a part time job in a restaurant. He needed his mind occupied and work was something that got best of him.

"I met Joy and Zoya today. Nice sweet couple. They call eachother Joe and Zoe. Haha
Rhyming.
When I asked them why is it so, Joe replied that it make them feel closer. Belong together. Cute though.
Joe is from New Zealand and Zoya belongs to an Indian Family. Different nations, different regions, different culture but they met and fell in love.
Sometimes, in the afternoon, when there is not so much crowd in the restaurant, I sit down with them, to hear their stories. Their journey till now and what they think of their future. I simply from my heart wish that they get that forever, they are wishing of. May be their togetherness, happiness will again make me believe in a happy everafter that I couldnt have with my Ar...
Not My anymore.
Zoya somewhere resembles Riddhima/Shilpa. Her antics, her lively self and her pranks. No matter how much I try to forget her, someway or the other, she comes and stands in front of me. Her laughing, giggling image doesn't leave my vision alone whenever I smile myself.
May be thats the way I am supposed to live. May be, I only got so Close to her so later on I can cherish these beautiful memory of hers.
No matter how much I will deny, she will always be the one for me. Not for the world, but for my heart, she will always be Mine Riddhima/Shilpa."

Riddhima/Shilpa felt like running out and hug Armaan tightly. How could someone love her this much. How could she loose a person like him. How could she never recognized the depth of her love.

"Zoya was in a deep trouble. Joe went back to Newziland cause of some emergency and Zoya parents had called a family to set her up. She had an argument with her parents but they simply are refusing to accept a non indian for their daughter. I hope everything gets sorted out soon."

Riddhima/Shilpa hurriedly flip the paper to read next.

"Zoya was crying when she met me today. Her parents refused to listen to her. Joe couldn't come back as his mother was seriously ill and there separation gave them an idea.
Zoya's fake marriage. And above that zoya wants me to play her fake husband...God, how life take turns, i just can't understand. I am torn between my mind and my heart. Where my mind asks me to help my only friends in this stranger country, my heart refuse to accept anyone, even if its fake, else than Riddhima/Shilpa...how can I take this step?"

"Fake husband...??"

But before Riddhima/Shilpa could read anymore, the diary was snatched away from her hands. Riddhima/Shilpa flustered look up to see Armaan whose face was flushed and his eyes were looking daggers at her.

Riddhima/Shilpa's eyes were rimmed and her face turned pale.

"Meri diary meri ijazat k begair kaisa uthai tumne?" he tried to keep his voice low but anger was evident. His low tone voice send shivers down her spine and she looked down liked a shameful prisoner. Armaan looked at her for sometime and when didn't utter a word, turned to go but Riddhima/Shilpa caught his hand.

Surprized, he turned to look at her when she looked up, straight into his eyes and asked

"tumhari zoya se shadi jhooti thi?"

Armaan was taken back, was an understatement. Her grip on his hand got tighter as he tried to break free but she wasnt letting him go. Not this time.

Seeing her not relenting, he get closed to her and spoke on her face.

"Main jawab dena zaroori nahi samjhta...Abh mera haath chooro" his voice was fierce.

"Nahi choodon gi...jab tak tum mujhe apni baat nahi batao gay...or jab tak meri baat nahi suno gay" Her eyes looked deep in his as if looking out for deep secrets.

Her tone made Armaan more angry and in a swift movement he pushed Riddhima/Shilpa back onto the wall behind caging her in between his arms.

"Kia sunnana hai tumhain Riddhima/Shilpa...yehi k tum kitni khush ho...yaan mera pyaar pyaar nahi, just attraction tha...yaan tumne koi new pranks khelain hain...yaan phir koi tumhare haathon ullu ban gaya hai...yaan..."

Before he could continue anymore she shouted out

"I love you Armaan" He stopped dead on his spot.

Her voice, her words echoed in his ears. The silence around them prevails and the voice of air blowing was cutting it through..

Armaan looked at her stunned and Riddhima/Shilpa looked back equally deep into his eyes to see what effect her confession has on him.

She spoke up again.

"I love you Armaan...I always loved you...Sirf tum thay meri zindagi main...Or aj bhi...sirf tum ho" The sincerity of her words touched his inside and he was brought out from his stance.

"Riddhima/Shilpa...Tum..." But she again cut him in between.

"Saleel mera boyfriend kabhi nahi tha Armaan. Wo Purvi se pyaar karta tha. Main tau bus...uski madad kar rahi thi Purvi ko jealous karne k liye..." The truth was revealed

"Mujhe nahi patah k wo apnay friends ko hamare bare main aisa kyun keh raha tha...Par mujhe itna patah hai, k main kabhi usko apni zindagi main wo space, wo jagha kabhi denay ka soch bhi nahi sakti thi jo tumhari thi...Main tumse pyaar karti thi Armaan"

Armaan felt as if someone hit him hard with a stone. The earth was seemed to moved from under his feet. Unstabled, Armaan took three steps back to get himself accustomed with the truth.

What the hell has happened with them? Oh God...He held his head in his hand as he wondered.

The pain, the agony he went through was all cause of a misunderstanding. The separation, the suffering was all just cause of a fake play.

He looked back at her as if to confirm and those teary eyes said it all.

He fell down on his knees in regret. His eyes were hollow as well as his heart.

Riddhima/Shilpa come close to him and get down on his knees too. Cupping his clean shaved face in her hands, she rubbed her thumb to convey the unsaid feelings, she always had for him.

Armaan held her hand and kissed the palms before he pulled her in a bone crashing hug. There closeness, there intimacy could only make him believe that it was the truth and Riddhima/Shilpa let him.

Breaking all the barriers of her teasing nature, she hugged  him back.

---------------

"Zoya k saath meri shadi sirf aik natak tha...Jitni dair hum saath rahay, us nay sirf meri aik achay dost honay k natay madad ki. Uske parents nay legal documents bananay ki baat ki tau mujhe Dad or mom ko batana para par fake marriage ka keh k main unka dil nahi dukhana chahta tha...is liye unse baat chupai...Joe ko atay atay 2 month lag gaye and phir as planned humne laraiyan start kar deen..." Leaning back against the wall, sitting side by side, Armaan told Riddhima/Shilpa about the happenings of his life from his own self.

"Tum or zoya do months saath rahay tau kabhi...I mean... Ananya?" Feeling uncomfortable, Riddhima/Shilpa asked the main question in a turned way but Armaan got the meaning and smirked looking ahead.

"Tumhain kia lagta hai Riddhima/Shilpa, Dunya itni fast hai k aik saal main aik baby paida ho k 6 months ka bhi ho jaye" He looked at her frowning face and smiled

"Ananya adopted hai Riddhima/Shilpa" She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. Another heavt stone from her poor heart was put away.

"Virginia main ghar k pass aik orphange tha...jab bhi udaas hota tau main wahan chala jata...un bachoon ki hansi main hamesha apnay gham bhool jata tha...phir aik din aik bachay ko koi bahir choor gaya...maine dekha aur usay matern k pass lay gaya...Na janay kia kashish thi us main, main har roz usko dekhne jata...na janay kyun, jab wo mere pass hoti, tumse door honay ka dard kam lagta tha...kuch tau tha us main...kuch hi din main us say mujhe itna pyaar ho gaya k maine matern say adoption ki baat ki...Matern nay kaha k sirf main apni wife k saath aa k usay adopt kar sakta hoon...tau maine zoya say baat ki k divorce se pehle mere saath wo baby adopt kare...and she did ...tab se Ananya mere saath hai...Meri jaan hai us main"

There was a certain kind of peace, a certain kind of happiness on his face when he talked about Ananya.

"Janti ho...Mom dad nay mujhe kaha k adoption aik hasty decision hai...Zoya or mere relationship ka sach unhain patah chal chuka tha...wo chahte thay k main doobara shadi kar loon...apni family k bare main sochon likin jab main apni shadi k bare main hi nahi soch sakta tha tau family tau door ki baat thi...par Ananya abh meri family hai...mera part hai...main usay khud say kabhi dour nahi kar sakta"

"Kia abh main iss safar main tumhara saath nahi day sakti?" She asked out from the blue.

He turned and held Riddhima/Shilpa hands in her.

"Koi bhi further step yaan decision yaan kuch kehne se pehle Riddhima/Shilpa, main chahta hoon k tum is sab k bare main acchay se soch lo ...Mom dad Rashi...unko meri fake marriage or ananya k adopted honay ka patah hai... Par or kissi ko nahi...or na hi main chahta hoon k kissi ko patah chalay...Ananya nay mujhe tab jeena sikhaya jab mera khud pay se yaqeen uth gaya tha...maine ananya ko adopt karte howay ye promise kia tha k iski zimedari puri tarhan se nibhaoon ga...aunty uncle or khud tumhain is baat ko lay k problems ho sakti hain...ye aik din ki baat nahi hai...sari zindagi ki commitment hai...so please, think and think well..." Squeezing her hand for the last time, Armaan stood up and left her in a pool of thoughts.

Rashi's wedding went well. Armaan kept his distance and let her go through her feelings. He let her think about them, their future without letting himself hover over her. And Riddhima/Shilpa kept her distance too. Was she ready to mother a child who was not her's? Every girl dream to marry a man and have his children but have anyone dreamed aout marrying a man who already have a baby...Will her parents allow her to marry such a man?...these were the questions that constantly went through her mind but everytime, her interaction with Ananya made her feel like a fool.

----------------

Aa kar chale na jaana, aise nahin sataana
De kar hansi labon ko, aankhon ko mar rulaana
Dena na beqaraari dil ka karaar ban ke
Yaadon mein kho na jaana tum intezaar ban ke, intezar ban ke

"Tum wapis ja rahay ho" Riddhima/Shilpa stormed into his room without a knock as she came to know through Smriti that Armaan was set to leave the next day. Rashi just flew away to Singapour for her honeymoon today and Armaan was leaving now. Riddhima/Shilpa wanted to spend some time with him and Ananya. They just entered into a relationship. She had so much to think of but Armaan was rushing away now.

Armaan who was packing his stuff replied without turning around. "Haan."

"Par itni jaldi kia hai Armaan..."

This time he stood up and turned to look at her.

"Meri job hai wahan Riddhima/Shilpa...Abh main yahan tau nahi reh sakta na...Mujhe jana hoga"

"Par Armaan..."

"Shhh" He came closer to her and put fingers on her lips.

"Jald bazi main mujhe aisa kuch na kehna Riddhima/Shilpa jiss se phir tum peeche na hatt sako..." Holding her shoulders, he continued "Main tumhara hoon, tumhara tha...bus aik galat femi nay humain dour kar diya likin main hamare future main koi bhi misunderstanding nahi chahta...So please..."

Bhool kar tumko na jee payenge
Saath tum hogi jahan jayenge
Ham koi waqt nahin hain hamdam
Jab bulaaoge chale aayenge

He put his hand in his jeans pocket and took out a paper.

"Ye mera US ka mobile number hai or saath main skype id...Take your time...Main tumhare jawab ka intezar karoon ga...Or jab bhi tum bulao gi, Main aa jaon ga". Moving forward, he placed a soft kiss on her forehead letting his lips lingered on her skin for a bit more.

Next morning, standing in the terrace, Riddhima/Shilpa saw him leaving the house. Hugging his mother and father, Armaan looked up to see a teary Riddhima/Shilpa waving him bye. He waved in response and left without turning around as he knew, if he turned once more and looked at Riddhima/Shilpa, he would have cancelled leaving but his departure was necessary for their relationship. Riddhima/Shilpa should experience the depth of her emotions. How far can she go to stay with him. It wasn't an easy decision and Armaan knew, he should give her time.

------------------------------

Jab samne tum

"A phone call can change your life" Armaan thought happily as he streched his body onto the bed. The running shower voice was indicating that his sweet wife was in their.

A single phone call, that gave him enough happiness for a life time. A phone call after 5 month of his return to US, in which he was told that Riddhima/Shilpa's parents had come and asked for him for their daughter.

He smiled while thinking about that day. Hell shocked, that what he was.

He instantly had called Riddhima/Shilpa who confirmed the news in a shy tone and that was enough for him to pack his bag and get back to India for forever. How Riddhima/Shilpa convinced her parents was still a mystery for him but they seemed happy with their daughter's happiness though in the start, they were the one against it too.

Founding a new job wasn't a difficult thing especially with his foreign experience and then came that d-day which he always imagined to have. On that day, one thing or other ddid went into the wrong way, but when Riddhima/Shilpa came and sit in the mandap beside him, everything seemed just perfect.

And today, they have successfully completed the seven and a half months of their union.

Their journey till now was just so dreamy. Her love, her care, her passion everything about her just make him love her more and more each day. In the start, Riddhima/Shilpa kept her distance from Ananya, but the day, Ananya first time called her Mama, she completely took over the role of a mother and didn't let anyone question her motherhood anymore. Ananya was her's before anyones.

How he loves his life...and how beautiful Riddhima/Shilpa has made it, he could never describe that in words.

The lock got turned and instantly he closed his eyes, faking sleep.

Riddhima/Shilpa came out from the bathroom and shook her head while looking at her's lazy husband.

"Armaan...Uth jao abh...aj sunday hai...kam se kam aj tau sab saath main beth k breakfast kar sakte hain na" after rubbing her wet hairs with the towel, she put the towel away and cae to him who didn't responded to her words.

"Armaan..." She shooked his shoulder this time and getting the perfect opportunity, Armaan held her hands and pulled her towards himself. She lost his balance and landed on him with a Ohh...

"Hush Armaan" She beat him lightly on his chest "Kia kar rahay ho?" obvious to his intention, she asked out.

"Pyaar..." that one word and she was gone. Her breath raised up as he moved forward and nuzzled her neck. She was intoxicated, no wonder he was addicted.

His hands wandered on the beautifully sculptured figure in his arms. The tingling sensation brought up by his fingers made her moan and him smile.

"Ar..Armaan...Ananya jaag gaye hogi" She breathlessly said as he nipped on her flesh and suckle.

"Mom hain usay dekhne ko" His voice was full of passion as he pulled her over himself and pulled the one from the three dori's of her blouse tied at the back.

"Armaan...Mom Dad...hmmm.   ..wait kar rahay hoon gay breakfast pe" he attacked her ear next and ran his tounge along the texture. The 2nd dori was pulled that made her blouse fall from the shoulders and Armaan was more than wiling to pay homage to it.

"Its just 7 and sunday ko, koi bhi 9 bajay se pehle breakfast nahi karta...now shut up and let me continue" grabbing her lips within his, he pulled the last dori and the blouse was on.

7 months and still she blushed when they being so intimate. Not to mention, Armaan loved this side of her and that turn him on to another level.

Her wet hairs fell around his face like a curtain as he kissed the hell out of her. Her sweet taste, her warm breath, her cold body, it was altogether making a different sensation around and he went ahead to ravished her to his limits.

The sari was off in seconds and he hands, lips and tongue went into motion. He appreciated each part of her body in such a manner that Riddhima/Shilpa felt like pulling her hairs in that sweet agony.

She scratched his back after pulling off his kurta that added more passion into his arousal. She rubved her lower body with his indicating that she was over the edge.

In response, he get rid of their innerwears and combined themselves into one. The sweet rhythem he set made her moan out loud.

After 30 minutes, laying in eachother arms, Riddhima/Shilpa was resting her head on his bare chest while making circles on their.

"Riddhima/Shilpa, I dont know, agar tum meri zindagi main na ati tau main kaise jeeta" he caressed her arm along.

She looked up at him and placed a soft kiss on his chin.

"Mujhe tumhari zindagi main tau ana hi tha Armaan...aj nahi tau kal, hamari destiny nay humain milwana hi tha"

He looked down and pushed her hairs back that were falling on her face. "I promise you, koi bhi misunderstqnding main kabhi hamare bech nahi anay doon ga...kabhi nahi..."

"you better...mujhse har baat kehna Armaan chahe jo bhi ho and i promised...kissi bhi wajha se mere, rashi, ananya, mom, dad...kissi relation main koi problems nahi ayein gi...jab hum saath hain tau kuch galat nahi ho sakta" She smiled and he kissed her forehead.

Their sweet rivere was broken by the sharp knock on the door

"Mama...Daddy...wake up...Ananya ko bhook lagi hai" the sweet baby voice filled the air.

"Lo...aa gaya mera alarm clock" Armaan whispered that made Riddhima/Shilpa smile and hit his chest.

"Khabardar jo meri beti ko kuch kaha tau" She whispered back in an authorative tone that made him shut.

If it had not been the condition they were in, Armaan was sure Riddhima/Shilpa would have jumped off from the bed and would had scooped Ananya up in her arms.

"Ananya...mama daddy ko sonay do...aj dadi breakfast karwati hai na" Smriti came right behind her...Riddhima/Shilpa felt too embarassed with Smrii's precense that she hide her face in her palms that made Armaan chuckle.

"Shut up...shameless pati dev...appki wajha say hi aj main late ho gaye" she complained.

Armaan rolled his tongue in between his cheek and replied with a smirk, "My pleasure"

she glared at him and get off from the bed while wrapping the sheets around herself.

"Now get up and get ready..." She ordered before she disappeared into the bathroom to freshn up.

In the back, Armaan just smiled widely and hugged th pillow. Life was cruel before but couldnt fet any better than it was now.

"In human intercourse the tragedy begins, not when there is misunderstanding about words, but when silence is not understood."

Henry David Thoreau

End is not well i know...but i couldn't get anything else in my mind...
sorry in advance...

luv yaa...muwahh

Edited by ..oneOone.. - 10 years ago
sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I started reading this one k mumma agai.. " I have some other work to do so, go and take charge of the kitchen... After an hour i again started reading and read till where she started reading that diary mumma phir agai.."Chalo ab roti bhi bana do!!"

Atlast sab end kar k finally i read it all and let me tell you i just loved it!!😊

Starting mein when she entered and the way you explained k how he started feeling... ussne mujh thoda confuse kiya tha... i thought okay!! kuch jhol hai kahani mein...
Phir Annanya ki entry se le k Shilpa k oopar ja k rone tak i kept on thinking bachi ki maa kahan hai??? she died?? they divorced or what?? why isn't shilpa asking about her?? isn't she curious to know where is the lady?? dukhi thi but phir bhi... she must have felt k akhir wo hai kaun...

Khair phir jab diary scene aya to i thought k okay!! ab to khul he jayega poll lekin phir wohi kitchen wala silsila shuru hogaya mere saath and i left thinking koi painful past saamne ane wala hai Armaan ka... jo bhi ho now she has to be a second wife... aisa koi scene hone wala hai!! But... here you played the perfect writer part!! Jo reader expect nahi karta wo twist writer le kar ajata hai!!πŸ˜†

Everything was going good!! Mujhe uss time shilpa bohat cute lagi when she said "when did i refused??" i can actually imagine her expressions...
Then the scene where Armaan snatches away his diary from her and the whole confession! it was flawlessπŸ‘ Loved it completely!!!

Phir jo points uthaye wo bohat brilliant thai!!! responsibilities and the mature thinking, then the space and time he gave her to think, the way he stopped her to react emotionally... All was brilliant!!πŸ˜ƒ

Phirrr...shaadi k baad wala scene ajata hai... parents ko convince kese kiya wo mystery he reh gai lekin lhair hai! chalta hai.. ab ek ek cheez to detail k saath likhne se rahe...
Aur phir jo appne dikhaya bedroom scene.. 😳 That was... i don't know if other may find it hawt or something lekin mujhe cute laga!! It was a sweet one!! mujhe bilkul nahi laga k kahin kuch zyaada hogaya tha ya kum tha.. It was comfortable to read... usage of words i really appreciate!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

At the end that teasing part!! it was sweet!!😳

And not to mention Annanya was super cute!! Adorable child!

All in all kind of a gluing OS... interesting tha!! Parh k maza aya!!
Keep up the good work!!
And Thanks for the update!!

Love,
Sameera😊
Edited by sameera_12 - 10 years ago
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
the story
was awesome
initially i thought arman ne sach mein shadi karli
then wen i read shadi was fake and read about joe zoe (he he nice name)
i thought ananya unki beti hai but wen i read ananya was adopted
i felt very happy and surprised getting the unexpected turn
i love unexpected things
well not only this the diary thig brought tears and smile both at the same time in my eyes
i also loved the bonding betwwen shilpa and ananya , initially i didnt liked shilpa distancing with ananya but finally she accepted ananya wen she called shilpa mom
it was really so beautiful
overall loved the os, enjoyed every scene

Edited by crazysky - 10 years ago
LoveArsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing os ana ,u have beautifully describe their emotions bcoz of misunderstanding we can lose our loved ones,both have gone through so much pain,do write more :)
Nurshad.kajen thumbnail
That is have to be one of the best OS i have ever read..ana di all of your OS are good but this one is just on another level..amazing writing..really made my night...the emotions it was so intence..really loved it...take a bow mam..awesome job
Shubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
AWSOME OS...πŸ‘

LOVE THE CONCEPT SO MUCH...πŸ˜ƒ

PRESENTING OF EMOTIONS AND SCENB ARE SO GUD...πŸ‘

WAITING FOR NXT OS SO UPDATE SOON...😊
sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice os dear
loved it