Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: stranger2rose

@ hammie
hi rosie.. so good to see you mate..and pleased that you  enjoyed the write up.. many thanks

The highlight of the scene was of course, Dutta's bold display of the unconventional act wherein the husband touches his wife's feet ... feet that  form the lowest part of the human anatomy , feet, that are lowly for they touch the ground...yet feet have power  for they carry the complete frame of the living species within the law of gravity!!!

wow well said hammie ..the scene was indeed sweet and spl ..liked nakku's innocence where she asks," kuch dikha raha hai ..main dikh rahi hoon/" and he replies  that he doesn't need eyes to see her ..how true and endearing ..then his touching her feet was surprising for her and something which is hard to digest in our male dominated society but it brought out the beauty of their relationship that he treated her as an equal ..he respected the pain that she went through because of him and wished to heal her just the way she was trying to..both could feel each others pain..that's what true love is where you are not taken for granted and then later on i enjoyed watching his expressions ..there was a hint of naughtiness in his eyes while he was feeding her .so cute 
you rosie have described it so well... "respected her pain" i.e loved her the way he loved himself..  some faiths believe that eve was created from adams' side , rib, part of his own body.. and dutta too says himself adhangli . adhe ung... two individuals made one body by love.
thanks hammie for coming up with another wonderful scene and description 
thanks rose ,for your time ,in reading ,liking and commenting on my work. With much love ,as ever yours xx hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
@ mirage

hi hamlet

awesome post & clip
loved naku comment

thanks  mirage for liking and commenting on the clip. yes I agree naku's comment was great.. food for thought.
with much love ,as ever yours xx hammie

tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@BHARTI mujhay kuch samajh hi nahin aa raha comment kay baaaray main toh socha kuch naya chatkhara ho jaayay . tum bhi aajao dahi vada haazir hainπŸ˜ƒ.
tahera57 thumbnail

@   red  WORD! nakusha.
Edited by tahera57 - 11 years ago
tahera57 thumbnail
hi hammie last clip ka comment is now posted please check if u have time😊
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tahera57

nice  scene  will comment baad mainπŸ˜ƒ
hi my dear tha' ur tune waada pura kiya   good to see  you stop by busy kurri

ok hammie i'm here apki brilliant wriing kay agay kiya add karoon πŸ˜•  mahadev and dutta when thy met dutta was so untrusty of him he grabbed him by the neck and threaten to kill him, but soon as he let him speak and realised he being associated with jagtap dada and how fondly talking of dada he put his trust in him and became friends,later he did lay his life for him, so good returned by a good deed and evil replied by evil when chasker and fattoo killled by dutta. very well pointed out tah' love begets love and hate begets hate.. but trust is pivotal for  love

coming to nakku and dutta scene is husband and wife sharing the intimacy with touching and  healing each others pain , u can't do enough for people u care about when love is involved u suffer along with the other it can b any relationship or friendship u want to lessen the pain the uncomfort the other is suffering.  so true,its a humane strength of identification that pain to a loved one  causes ructions in the other as well. nakku had dutta on a high pedastal from the start giving him almost a deity status,also the status of a husband is very high in hinduism and islam after god , for her it was unthinkable that he should touch her feet of all anatomy, the most humbling position to have, but he assured her lovingly " ek patni jo apnay pati ke liyay itnay din bhooki piyasi sadkon pe milon chal ker ussay dhoondti hai itni takleefain sehti hai , main itna bhi nahi kar sakta" she had humbled him with her love. again well written line, humility which means total submission they were enacting their marriage vow of...in sickness and in health ,for richer for poorer, for beter for worse, but more than anything it was love where do dil ek jaan, means her pain is his pain and vice versa.you have summed up the scene,even more meaningfully, yes it was a display of their marriage vows , words put into practice ,which further cements their bond till eternity.For Dutta it as an act where he could actually see for himself what a long way he had come from his disbelief in a woman's love to the love that he now has for his wife,not a love attached to an ulterior motive , but Naku's unconditional love..
thanks mate for your fantastic comments, glad you commented and gave more angles to this clip. with much love ,as ever yours xx hammie 

thank u for  a grat clip. uppar jo duttta ko quote kiya hai it's from memory only so pardon me for not quoting word by word . u know my problem of still not watching old clips.πŸ˜’

tahera57 thumbnail

thanks hammie for reading and liking,aajkal mind is preoccupied,  my pak guests arriving sunday main phir busy if i don't come to any of ur threads for a while please excuse in advance i will come and read agay don' know. jo bhi hoga ...

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tahera57

thanks hammie for reading and liking,aajkal mind is preoccupied,  my pak guests arriving sunday main phir busy if i don't come to any of ur threads for a while please excuse in advance i will come and read agay don' know. jo bhi hoga ...

look you have a good time ,bas don't work your self into the ground.tera intezzar rehe ga tha' .. much love  jaldi wapis aana.. xx as ever yours hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

The Wheels in Motion

Clip~5

Some views about this episode...

For me the episode was seething with a force, words like motion ,energy ,movement, change were racing around in my mind...ripples and waves were created to  break the monotony in the present stage of Dutta's life who, in the words of Gloucester in King Lear " stumbled when he saw" ...Also I was reminded of the words of Pascal ,the French physicist " our nature consist in motion; complete rest in death...!! 

So we behold the pensive Dutta with his sharp moves of shaving a piece of soft wood into a weapon with a sharp point designed to maim/damage, he is shifting his internal pressure of energy against his foe on to his handiwork!!... Naku's request of asking him to place himself on the chair as opposed to the ground, symbolized her weariness in accepting that along with other changes in his life,  Dutta is also having to live a life style unfitting a man of his stature... Her moving herself to the floor  highlights  either their initial relationshiplwhen they first met i.e servant /master or the husband comes before the wife...Dutta's unwillingness to accept both her motions  are grandly shown in the electrifying thrust of the of his freshly made spear which nails Naku's sari to the door post/wall ...thus forcefully epitomizing his knee jerk of  changing back to PN  without his love Nakku beside him!!

Another moment where movement creates effect is when Dutta expression of fondness towards Naku gropes for her hand and imprisons it between his palms...and her sudden, startled move of jerking her hand from his, upon the approach of Mahadev and Sundari... and Dutta,s gradual move of his face  from Nakku's , as he swallows his embarrassment silently at the thought of being  caught off guard  in their tender moment...certainly unseen waves and ripples were created amongst the on lookers!

Then comes the move to change Dutta's eye medication... a change we  all welcome I daresay!

Yet follows another move...that of Dutta and Naku moving from their solitude residence to the colorful ,fabric tented Nomadic village of Mahadev and Sundari!

The highlight for me is the oscillation taking place in Dutta, of reverting back to one of the many inherent strengths of his persona,  that of taking a keen interest in the lives of simple folks around him...his enquiring questions from Mahadev about the day to day functioning of his people  shows us yet again that Dutta is essentially a people man!!!   It is not by accident that he is shown using a sickle in the start of the episode ... a sickle is a curved, sharp  tool used by farmers to, cut ,thresh their ripened crop at harvest time... The sickle as we know is also the sign for Communism and Red Star and it symbolises the Unity of Peasants and workers world wide!...I had already prepared myself for some big move that Dutta would carry out today... 

Ah yes! he is ready to do his bit ... raise awareness  and self esteem in this simple community of people!!  Dutta's intervention in the Mahadev / Ranga deal is very moving... how he reminds people of their labour's worth... Dutta  empowers the people by his prompt to them about  their existing  exclusive strength  they own, that of their knowledge of the handed down by generations of the medicinal strength of ayurvedics... He repeats  to them to move towards acquiring the due renumeration for their labours...he motions them to value their worth... He shows his understanding of the general procedures in place for collecting rural bye products and selling them to urban traders... Dutta's amazing quiet strength in motivating this people to be in control of this process of collection, buying ,selling by cutting the middle man out for greater due financial gain ... not only moves them towards an ownership of what was theirs in the first place... but also illustrates another victory for our Dutta  when he wins the consensus  of the majority...

Now if this was anything short of  a movement, a change, a motion, a revolution in the hearts and minds of the people, then I don't know what is???...

And finally, you see the move towards revision of current policy in place for access to Dutta's power, by a highly strung Sudarshan , and a bemused but quietly complacent Kala.

Hamlet53~ 28.10.12

ONLY MISHAL IN THE ICONIC ROLE OF DUTTA PATIL!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=eeqv637oaqg&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Hamlet53 - 11 years ago
Warda. thumbnail
hi hammie πŸ€—
one after another you always manage to pick the bestest scene of ltl... at every bit i surrender this has to be my favourite one till the next part is posted and im straight away inclined towards that.
This is so brilliantly penned hammie ...like every word was defining each and every emotion behind that moment...just like mishal took dutta to another level...

'Stumbled when he saw'...only one word for this Perfect...its like you have summed up the whole story of partially blind dutta in this one phrase...the things which he imagined to be true when he had vision actually came before her when he lost his sight ... it was kind of a blind faith he had on certain relations top of the list includes kala...i still can recall the disbelief in his tone when at mandir he saw true colors of his kala tai ...awesome portrayel by MR.

again very well put dutta refining that wooden piece seems he is letting out his energy against his foes... for someone like him the hardest thing in life would have been sitting like that...he knows who his enemy is...he knows where it would be found...he has the courage to take the actions...yet he had to withhold himself ...and i can well imagine the pain it would have given him ...the way he used to react without giving it a second thought one of the most highlighted factor of his personality was challenged here and surprisingly he waited patiently for the right time.

nakusha making the chair for him to sit..."king'" is the word which is most appropriate for duuta shriram patil...though humble and grounded there was this one electrifying feature in his personailty which always held his head up high...somebody who can quickly over shadow any thing... i kind of liked the level of respect naku had for him even more than her love... though im not saying that a wife is lesser than husband in any aspect yet whenever it comes to tasha i have always wanted him leading ...holding by her wrist and becoming the light for her to follow as a shadow.

ahhh mahadev and sundari ...why god why there always had to be kaba main haadi between tasha...baaji ...kala ...AS...and here comes one more to the list *bangs head * i mean koi aur time kyon nahi miltatha in sab lougon ko it always had to be when they are holding hands or looking each other with all that love in their eyes...tada !!!...someone has to come 
*peek a boo*πŸ˜† 

i love how you mentioned 'he is ready to do his bits' .. when he was giving awareness to those simple village people about their rights...once again one of his finest quality highlighted always ready to stand for anyone...no matter he knows the person or not ... but he will be there to come forward to stand for justification...and the beauty is how even being a stranger his  words has the power to cast that effect on people ...who within seconds are convinced ...a born leader in deed!!

hammie thankyou so much for this brilliant write up...your words are your power...May it florish with every passing day and we keep enjoying your masterpieces forever...Stay Blessed always
waiting for the next clip...post soon plzzz..
Edited by Warda. - 11 years ago